Ulkomaalainen kaipaa suomalaisilta naisilta vinkkejä!

Viestinvälittäjä

Törmäsin ulkomaiseen mieheen, joka kaipaa (ainakin aloitusviestistä päätellen ;) ) vinkkejä suomalaisnaisen kohtaamiseen. Liitän tekstin tuohon alapuolelle, jos sattuisi että löytäisi keskustelumme vaikka googlen avulla :)
VASTAUKSET AINOASTAAN ENGLANNIKSI!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found a guy abroad, that wishes to have tips how to have a relationship with a Finnish woman. Let's talk about the subject from Finnish perspective!
PLEASE COMMENT ONLY IN ENGLISH!

http://www.aznlover.com/community/showthread.php/11184-meeting-girls-in-Finland

"meeting girls in Finland

I'd like to visit Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Maybe all three on one trip or just one. Not sure. Still reseaching right now. Looking more into Finland now. I love wilderness so I want to do a trek. Meeting girls is not the only purpose but I wanna try my hand at meeting Finnish girls too. Can anyone who's been to Finland give advice. I read this online. I know it's sarcastic but can anyone tell me if it's kinda true:

"All Finnish women love foreign men. Without exception, foreign men are better, more polite, adorable, etc. than Finns, even - and especially - if the men are from "Macho" countries such as Greek or Brazil. To a Finnish woman, a foreign boyfriend or husband means great status. However, even if you are a foreign man, you don't have to worry about hordes of Finnish women chasing you - unless you meet them while they are drunk. Finnish women are similar to Finnish men: they never dare to hit on anyone if they are not drunk."

Where are good places to meet ladies in Finland (clubs, bars, library)? Do you have to be introduced to them? Do they expect guys to be aggressive or laid back? Do most speak english reasonably well? Please no mocking responses. Thanks.

btw - I know some nordic girls in the usa and they're beautiful imo. I'm not lookin for a supermodel. Any cute nordic girl would be awesome."

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Viestinvälittäjä

Ps. Yes I know. That thread on the forum is old and probably not current anymore... But I think the subject is interesting, anyway... So lets just have a conversation! :D

• stay where you are

"To a Finnish woman, a foreign boyfriend or husband means great status."

No, No! Foreing boyfriend or husband leeds to becoming depended on social work and welfare

• One Finnish girl

stay where you are said:"No, No! Foreing boyfriend or husband leeds to becoming depended on social work and welfare"

I'm not sure what you meant by that. If you meant Kela (social insurance institution of Finland), I think no-one should become depended on that. Kela helps those who are struggling, but money for that comes from every workers pocket. So it's not reasonable to have only goal using Kela, if you really weren't struggling, because of that increases everybody else's charge. If we lost the balance of using Kela, soon no-one can rely on Kela when they really need it.

About the status-thing... I actually know women who are seeking for foreign bf:s just for status. Not talking about "status" by financial meaning, because of women in Finland can have pretty good incomes, but rather status of something "exotic". But unless the foreign boy isn't seeking for the same, I think those girls are not what you're looking for. I'd say, if you meet really eager girl in Finland, that's probably exactly one of those "status-girls". If you're looking for real relationship, don't be too impulsive on your moves, and look also for those, who at first doesn't seem to be the most interested in you.

"Where are good places to meet ladies in Finland (clubs, bars, library)? Do you have to be introduced to them? Do they expect guys to be aggressive or laid back? Do most speak english reasonably well? Please no mocking responses. Thanks."

I think you meet those youngest girls a little over 18 at clubs. Bars are seen as places where you seek for one night's relationships. When you're looking for more enduring relationship, clubs, libraries, parks, movie theaters etc. are better places. You don't have to be introduced to a Finnish girl, but that's okay if you meet trough same friend group. Finnish girls are seen equally free to have relationships as Finnish boys, so there's no need for "asking permissiom from Father" kind of things. Aggressive-laid back... That's a question of personal taste, I think. But you should understand to shut up if the girl you're talking to, doesn't pay any attention to you and continues conversation with someone else or leaves the place. I think most Finnish girls have good level of English, yet we can be a little shy to use it. But I think most of us would speak "reasonably well" (but not when drunken, heh).

• lllllllllll3

Mitä järkeä postata jotain 7 vuotta vanhaa ketjua tänne?!

Ketjusta on poistettu 1 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Heikki Silvennoinen petti vaimoaan vuosien ajan

Viiden lapsen isä Heikki kehuu kirjassaan kuinka paljon on pettänyt vaimoaan vuosien varrella.
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    2. Miksi ihmeessä nainen seurustelit kanssani joskus

Olin ruma silloin ja nykyisin vielä rumempi En voi kuin miettiä että miksi Olitko vain rikki edellisestä suhteesta ja ha
      Ikävä
    3. Taasko se show alkaa

Koo osottaa taas mieltään
      Ikävä
    4. Persut nimittivät kummeli-hahmon valtiosihteeriksi!

Persujen riveistä löytyi taas uusi törkyturpa valtiosihteeriksi! Jutun perusteella järjenjuoksu on kuin sketsihahmolla.
      Perussuomalaiset
    5. Onko ministeri Juuso epäkelpo ministerin tehtäviensä hoitamiseen?

Eikö hänellä ole kompetenttia hoitaa sosiaali- ja terveysministetin toimialalle kuuluvia ministerin tehtäviä?
      Perussuomalaiset
    6. Sakarjan kirjan 6. luku

Jolla korva on, se kuulkoon. Sain profetian 22.4.2023. Sen sisältö oli seuraava: Suomeen tulee nälänhätä niin, että se
      Profetiat
    7. Söpö lutunen oot

Kaipaan aina vaan, vaikkakin sitten yksipuolisesti.
      Ikävä
    8. Avaa sydämesi mulle

❤ ❤❤ Tahdon pelkkää hyvää sulle Sillä ilmeisesti puhumalla Avoimesti välillämme Kaikki taas selviää Kerro kaikki, tahdo
      Ikävä
    9. Elia tulee vielä

Johannes Kastaja oli Elia, mutta Jeesus sanoi, että Elia tulee vielä. Malakian kirjan profetia Eliasta toteutuu kokonaan
      Helluntailaisuus
    10. Nellietä Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa

Ukkii minnuu Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa ihan sikana joten voidaanko me koko kolmikko hypätä ukin kainaloon ja syleilyyn k
      Isovanhempien jutut
    Aihe