Speak only English with this chat

Speak only English wit this chat and you will not use transalater or english - finishbook. You understand what i mean if my english is still this bad. Yeah my english number is 7-8 and its bad! I watch anime and try to get my english number up. I have basic brain remember. But if i stress i forget every simple thinks. That is so annoyning, because i stress now and i forget simble subjektives.

So im just 15 years old boy, who have so bad english. I play lot of games, but that doesnt help. I cant remember thinks what i have to remember now, but i remember they later. If i dont thinks these thinks i remember they, but when i thinks they i cant just remember.

Okay i start to telling something in me. I like to be good person/human. But i dont like to be "so good Jesus". I like photograpy. And i into naturalphotograping. Its really fun. I know so many Finland birds. I like to watch kidshows and anime. Because its funny and they re good. I have girlfriend and he is little small. I m normal long people. We met one/two time in months. But i love to met hes, because he is so lovely, cute, sweet. I thinks he make my life. Im bad student in school. My schoolnumbers are lot of 6-7, but im now little better. I have now 8-9. I like history, and Hitler! Hitler is best history charchater.

Now i get bored. So i stop making that boring story animore. Thanks for reading and understand the errors ands something else!

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • I have bad English too. :( My number is 6 and when I was shcool, it was 8.

• fksdllckfkc

My english is nine and i'm predy good

• As Nasse said, I think you should try to get tested for dyslexia. (lukihäiriö)

• biologi_ei_kirj.

Do you know English names of birds? I know a few: Great Grey Owl, Black Grouse, Common Tern...

• I'm going to write a rap about Me. There it goes;

I'm Herre, the Moses of suolisto,
      i have the best houses in Finland,
      and i steal your spouses, because
      that's how Moses rules.

I am fan of Sigmund Freud,
      it is not a fraud and rapping in english sucks;
      it's like talking to ducks that dont give fucks.

• My English is bad too. ಠ_ಠ It's 7-8... I try always make it better, but motivation... :DD Anyway, I still like the English language.

• I have a good reason to believe that I can write an speak English quite well. After all I managed to get an E form my A-levels and a 9 from the voluntary oral exam.

If you don't speak English that well, this is a good start. Learning is easier when you actually use the language. I would be a great idea to start speaking as well. If you are too shy to do it in front of people then speak English when you are alone. At least that's how I do it. I also tend to think in English.

You know, English really isn't that difficult. Try French sometimes, that is one ridiculously hard language!

• bonne nuit! :*

You're so right about French! I'm currently in 9th grade and I've studied French for a little bit over a year now. It is so hard some times! Expecially the pronunciation, but I'm trying my hardest 'cause I just love learning new languages. English is my favourite subject in school and I want to become an English teacher one day.:) Correct me if there's something wrong in my text, 'cause I need to know. I am kind of perfectionist about my English spelling skills...

• bonne nuit! :*
        bonne nuit! :* kirjoitti:

You're so right about French! I'm currently in 9th grade and I've studied French for a little bit over a year now. It is so hard some times! Expecially the pronunciation, but I'm trying my hardest 'cause I just love learning new languages. English is my favourite subject in school and I want to become an English teacher one day.:) Correct me if there's something wrong in my text, 'cause I need to know. I am kind of perfectionist about my English spelling skills...

*sometimes, woopsis

• gfgfgf

Hi im 16 years old, and my english was 10 at school. Its just easy to me, and i think playing games have helped me much, someone come play lol with me scrubs.

• iamarebel

Vittu ei tolla tasolla kyllä saa 10 enkusta

• iamarebel kirjoitti:

Vittu ei tolla tasolla kyllä saa 10 enkusta

Maybe he/she writes more carefully in compositions and exams.

• Is anyone here? I have had boring day today, because I have much so homeworks (which I haven't done at all...) My techer is sadistic person. I have any idea, how I can solve this the "higer order equation".

And in the downstairs people plays weird music... (suprise!)

Kärsikää! Kirjoitusvirheiden määrä on huikea!

• In my opinion you wrote well. At least it was easy to understand what you mean but I don't understand what "higer order equation" means.

• biologinalku kirjoitti:

In my opinion you wrote well. At least it was easy to understand what you mean but I don't understand what "higer order equation" means.

I have to used Google translate, because I don't know what "korkeamman asteen yhtälö" is in English.

• I have done too much. I can't, I perkele can't.

• icepicked kirjoitti:

I have done too much. I can't, I perkele can't.

What you have done?

• kurpizza kirjoitti:

What you have done?

Something I never tought I would.

• kurpizza kirjoitti:

I have to used Google translate, because I don't know what "korkeamman asteen yhtälö" is in English.

Is it a fourth-degree equation? In that case it could be solved by marking x^2 = t and then solving t. Which course are you on?

Speaking of math, I have an exam on matrices next week! Not gonna fail it but hopefully I will get at least 3 from it, so that my average grade will stay high enough to survive poor physics grades :D

• icepicked kirjoitti:

Something I never tought I would.

You have gone unisex-toilet? Don't ask. I don't know.

• kurpizza kirjoitti:

You have gone unisex-toilet? Don't ask. I don't know.

Did you not notice my reference? Now I will play.

• icepicked kirjoitti:

Did you not notice my reference? Now I will play.

I just guessed. I read "Now I will pay".... XD

• HeKeKee'd
        kurpizza kirjoitti:

I just guessed. I read "Now I will pay".... XD

You readed*

Bwahahaha, time for some grammar nazi action!

• HeKeKee'd kirjoitti:

You readed*

Bwahahaha, time for some grammar nazi action!

(Read on epäsäännöllinen verbi ja 2. ja 3. muoto lausutaan "red", mutta kirjoitetaan näköjään "read")

• HeKeKee'd
        kurpizza kirjoitti:

(Read on epäsäännöllinen verbi ja 2. ja 3. muoto lausutaan "red", mutta kirjoitetaan näköjään "read")

(Perkele. Olin liian innoissani päästessäni nauramaan virheillenne, näemmä.)

• HeKeKee'd kirjoitti:

(Perkele. Olin liian innoissani päästessäni nauramaan virheillenne, näemmä.)

(Sinuna olisin hiljaa, kerta asut ilmeisesti Oulussa.)

• Kivi_

Rock.

• Jumala, Herre, IT

'n' troll.

• So I corrected all your spelling mistakes :)

Please speak only English in this chat and you can not use a transalator or Finnish - English dictionary. You understand what i mean, since my English is still this bad. Yeah, my english grade is 7-8 and it's bad! I watch anime and try to get my english grades up. I have average memory, but if I stress I forget very simple things. This is very annoyning, because I am stressing right now and I'm forgetting simple nouns.

So im just a 15 year old boy, who doesn't speak good english. I play lot of games, but that doesn't help. I can't remember things now, but I will remember them later. When I don't think about those things I know them, but when I need them I just can't remember them.

Okay I will start telling something about me now. I like to be a good person. But I don't like to be "so good Jesus". I like to do photograpy. I'm into nature photography. It's a lot of fun. I know many Finnish birds. I like to watch children's programs and anime, because they are funny, and good. I have a girlfriend and she is short. I'm an average tall person. We meet one/two times a month. I love to meet her, because she is so lovely, cute and sweet. I think she makes my life. I'm a bad student. My school grades used to have a lot of 6-7, but it's a little better now. I have 8-9. I like history, and Hitler! Hitler is the best historical charchater.
      Now I'm getting bored. So I'll stop making this boring story any longer. Thanks for reading and understanding the mistakes and everything else!

Sorry, if I misunderstood anything. I'm not perfect (not even close), but I did my best and if anyone has anything to say about it, feel free, I won't mind.

• Oh btw I only corrected spelling and the worst of grammar, I left most of the clauses as they are, just without all those spelling mistakes and unclear parts.

• I enjoy speaking english, really I do! Over time it has turned from an "unnecessary force-fed stupidity" into something I'm not sure I could live without. I'm saving every penny (cent) I get (I work my a** off to get money) in hopes that one day I will take my first step on the continent of North America, more specifically Boston, MA. It's a dream I've dreamt since I was a little girl. I just can't wait!

Most of my "skilllzz" (XD) come from English literature and tv-programs. I don't know why, but I absolutely hate translated books, movies and tv-dubs. There's just something in the original work, that didn't quite make it in another language, like small words that then in a translation are crushed and replaced, changing the atmosphere and ever so slightly twisting the storyline. That's why I always read in the original language, weather it be english, swedish, german or finnish. Other languages I don't speak well enough to understand the plot.

This just got 20% (see the reference ;D) longer then planned... Sorry! I swear I didn't mean to take this much of your precious time!

My english was 10 that's not so bad, isn't it?

• I say... This is rather interesting! Okay I'm not british so I'll just speak like a regular person... My English was a 9 because I was too loud during the lessons but before that it was a 10 so I'm trying to raise it back to that.
      sorry for errors :c

• Gosh I sound like a douche bag!

• anarkisti

Onko luotseilla oikeus poistaa tästä ketjusta suomen kielisiä viestejä?

• HeKeKee'd

I don't thinks so.

Damn, I don't know why but your english sounds so cheesy! :D Wth is wrong with you? Well. Maybe its because you speak finnish kinda more relaxed or something, hard to explain in english, but when speaking english, everyone tries to be classy-sassy brittish guy who drinks tea in the garden at five o'clock and speaks about king's wife and politics. I speak more like american english 'cause MURICA IS DA STRONGEST!!!1!1!1 LETS NUKE RUSKIES!!1!

• very grey this night

What should I write here
      I am all out of ideas
      empty is my mind

wasting my own time
      writing haiku, writing s***
      I should go to sleep

still awake with you
      boring is this life of mine
      dull and meaningless

shall I go to sleep
      question without answer
      bye bye and good night

• My english is 10 >:D

Ketjusta on poistettu 5 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. KUPSinpelaaja vangittu törkeästä rikoksesta

Tänään tuli uutinen että Kupsin sopimuspelaajs vangittu törkeästä rikoksesta epäiltynä. Kuka pelaaja kysressä ja mikä ri
      Kuopio
    2. Taasko se show alkaa

Koo osottaa taas mieltään
      Ikävä
    3. Minun oma kaivattuni

Ei ole mikään ilkeä kiusaajatyyppi, vaan sivistynyt ja fiksu sekä ystävällinen ihminen, ja arvostan häntä suuresti. Raka
      Ikävä
    4. Miksi ihmeessä nainen seurustelit kanssani joskus

Olin ruma silloin ja nykyisin vielä rumempi En voi kuin miettiä että miksi Olitko vain rikki edellisestä suhteesta ja ha
      Ikävä
    5. Tervehdys!

Sä voit poistaa nää kaikki, mut mä kysyn silti A:lta sen kokemuksia sun käytöksestä eron jälkeen. Btw, miks haluut sabot
      Turku
    6. Persut nimittivät kummeli-hahmon valtiosihteeriksi!

Persujen riveistä löytyi taas uusi törkyturpa valtiosihteeriksi! Jutun perusteella järjenjuoksu on kuin sketsihahmolla.
      Perussuomalaiset
    7. Onko ministeri Juuso epäkelpo ministerin tehtäviensä hoitamiseen?

Eikö hänellä ole kompetenttia hoitaa sosiaali- ja terveysministetin toimialalle kuuluvia ministerin tehtäviä?
      Perussuomalaiset
    8. Elia tulee vielä

Johannes Kastaja oli Elia, mutta Jeesus sanoi, että Elia tulee vielä. Malakian kirjan profetia Eliasta toteutuu kokonaan
      Helluntailaisuus
    9. Sakarjan kirjan 6. luku

Jolla korva on, se kuulkoon. Sain profetian 22.4.2023. Sen sisältö oli seuraava: Suomeen tulee nälänhätä niin, että se
      Profetiat
    10. Kaupungin valtuuston yleisötilaisuus

YouTubessa katsojia 76 Buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha
      Varkaus
    Aihe