Inside out

Myownexperience

Have been living here for a while now 10 years ( unfortunately).
Was born in the 90's.
Finnish society as a whole is a complete and utter hoax.

Where do I start tho..
1. The education system. Ranked as one of the best woldwide. À COMPLETE HOAX! Ala-aste: nobody teally cares about the children. Intense réal racism-based bullying is a cold reality. There is no ' koulukuri' students do not respect adults or the teaching staff. Absolutely no manners at all. One of m'y friends got raped and nearly killed by a bunch of 15-year Old finnish citicens and they were sober! The way they behave in school and in society reflevts their inner values: nothing.
High school diploma is easy to get here, you dont need to bé exspecially gifted as the teachers themselves know nothing about what they teach and make blatant errors themselves. Pohjamudissa teidan koulunne.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Insideoutupsidedown

2. Universities are filled with incapable teachers and professors. I have studied one subject majoring in it and i can say that the great professors spoke m'y native tongue like an ape.

3. Jealous. Finns are extremely envious and hateful. Xenophobic. Metsalaiskansaa in every way possible.

4. Health care system one of the most lousy in Europe. Kekkoslovakian propaganda.

5. People are ill- mannered drinks and hillybillys ' huoran, mulkku, vittu..' in every sentence. ' lehma ja paska' are suite common as Well.. Off to the next part..

6. They are fantastically inbred and that is why i think their behavior is such. Niin sisasiittoisia ja rumia etta oksennus lentaa. The inbreeding is official and that is why they have many genetic diseases.

7. Finnish girls start spreading their legs fairily young. Well known fact.

8. Everything is expensive here. Taxation is high and allmost everyone is depressed becoz of it.

9. Mental ilnesses are common here.

10. Most finns Côme from dysfunctional cold families. No kissing or cuddling even with children. No family meals. They eat shit anyway...

11. The typical finnish married Man is réserved on the outside and only beats his wife inside of the house.

12. The finnish traditionalistes food is godawful!

• gvbrw

Ateists and "tolerants" have ruined this country .

• Alrightythen

Feel free to move out then c:

• didntyouknow

That's called globalism!

• Have you met any Christians here? I myself am a Christian

• ooooopppss

My God!! so many spelling and grammatical errors I found in your written statements. Yet you claim to originate from some far better civilized and humane countries. How on earth you ever landed here, in such horrific place? Any chance returning home to your own paradise?

Ketjusta on poistettu 2 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mitä hittoa tapahtuu nuorille miehillemme?

Mikä on saanut heidän päänsä sekaisin ja kadottamaan järjellisyytensä normaalista elämästä ja ryhtymään hörhöiksi? https
      Maailman menoa
    2. Muistatko kun kerroin...

että palelen..? Myös nyt on kylmä. Tahtoisin peittosi alle.
      Ikävä
    3. En sitten aio sinua odotella

Olen ollut omasta halustani yksin, mutta jossain vaiheessa aion etsiä seuraa. Tämä on aivan naurettavaa pelleilyä. Jos e
      Ikävä
    4. Martina jättää triathlonin: "Aika kääntää sivua"

Martina kirjoittaa vapaasti natiivienkusta suomeen käännetyssä tunteikkaassa tekstissä Instassaan. Martina kertoo olevan
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    5. Hei, vain sinä voit tehdä sen.

Only you, can make this world seem right Only you, can make the darkness bright Only you and you alone Can make a change
      Ikävä
    6. Kuka sinä oikeen olet

Joka kirjoittelet usein minun kanssa täällä? Olen tunnistanut samaksi kirjoittajaksi sinut. Miksi et anna mitään vinkkej
      Ikävä
    7. En vain ole riittävä

Muutenhan haluaisit minut oikeasti ja tekisit jotain sen eteen. Joo, ja kun et varmaan halua edes leikisti. Kaikki on o
      Ikävä
    8. Kellä on rumin tukka?

Kuka on haapaveden rumin ihminen? Vinot silmät ja ikivanha mersu?
      Haapavesi
    9. Oon pahoillani että

Tapasit näin hyödyttömän, arvottoman, ruman ja tylsän ihmisen niinku minä :(
      Ikävä
    10. Kuinka paljon nalle harmittaa

Kun mä saan panna hehkua ja sä et? :)
      Ikävä
    Aihe