Vapaa kuvaus

Kotimaa: --- Koulutus: --- Ammatti: Muu Siviilisääty: Varattu Lapset: Olen ylpeä vanhempi

Aloituksia

Kommenttia

1. Kuunsilta

Yö saapuu palvelijoineen Yö syöksee maailman pimeyteen Vain yksi pääsee pakoon, sen On katse puhdas, hopeinen Vanha Neit
    Runot
  2. The Auto-Asphyxiating Hierophant

Construction of disasters Our words not properly fixed W̸̴̷̹̙̫̹̟͒ͩ̀ͬ̅ͫ̉̎ͬ͊͛̿͋̍̆̃ͨ́ ̧̈̃ͯͪ͊̔̄̓̏̓́ͦ͗̾ͮ̇ͬ̈́̽͠͏͎͕̤̟̼̪͇̼͍̱̱̲̮̦
    Kirjallisuus
  3. Antikristus

Kͤ̉ͣ͏̡̙͎̣̜̝̹̥̳͕̝̘̀͝o̴̧͉͈̜̘̺ͧ̃̿̆̽͋̄́ͫ͡͡ͅh̝͖͙͖͎̤͉̻̹̜̙ͯ͆ͥ̊ͮͥ͋́͑ͫ́́͝t̩͇͉̯̫̜̙̯̜̻̿̂͆̽́́͟͠a̷̴̢̛͇̱̩͎̝̠̥̞̯̻͔͈̥̱̣̦̎̽ͩ̆̏̂̌̓lͭ̃ͪ͛̊̿̈
    Runot
  4. Midnight

Midnight with the stars and you Midnight the fullmoon anew I look deep into your eyes A shiver goes down my spine Midnig
    Runot
  5. Into My Dark Place

The gates are open, I run outside Into the realm where monsters hide Tears have clouded all I see Fears and feelings fro
    Runot
  6. In the Shadows of Forest Nim

Come now, child, we can't be late Your fortune and luck tonight are great For 'neath the branches of forest Nim An epic
    Runot
  7. Trinity

I see in him a godlike gleam He walks serene in spaces between He takes her hand, kissing it lightly She smiles to me, I
    Runot
  8. A Dying Man

I’m useless though I try so hard I depressed and off my guard I’m armoring myself with hate But now I know it’s far too
    Kirjallisuus
  9. The Three Dreamers

Chapter One - Lord Nyghtmare I watch you sleep You breathe in deep Wonder what nightmare's you'll see? Well, no one kno
    Runot
  10. Calculations

I think, therefore I am But do I really exist? Wondering the ways of man The ultimate fascist My brain, just an organ My
    Runot
  11. Dawn of Misery

Eka proosa, ikinä...ja todennäkösesti myös vika. * * * * * A new day, the sun is rising The Lord's army blows it's hor
    Runot
  12. The Vampiric Snake

A single candle lights my way I dream of you, on a bed you lay You drank my life like wine You took it away although it
    Runot
  13. Avatar of Disease

It’s better to eat them alive than dead And the most nutritious part is the head This have I found out during the times
    Runot
  14. The Forgotten Necropolis

All my life I’ve lived like a King Not caring for a single thing But nowadays I’m scared for my soul My flesh is dross,
    Runot
  15. How did it come to this? Pt. 2

How did it come to this? All ruined because of my wish I cry acid on others' dreams Now destruction is all that gleams A
    Kirjallisuus
  16. Henkimaailma

Ylitän rajan jotenkin... Sumean rajan, jonka takana Tuoksut, kaiut ja väristykset Eivät tule niinkään Pääni ulkopuolelt
    Runot
  17. The Victory over Chaos

From the Heavens a demon came So powerful I dare not say his name Death and suffering were her goals The gods were weak
    Runot
  18. Moonbound

I'm cold, I'm scary At fullmoon my face is quite hairy I have walked as man a thousand times Yet in my other form, guilt
    Runot
  19. Vainajan Kaiku

SURU Tulee tulvana mieleeni En liiku, hylkään tarpeeni Masennus on myrkkyni Murhe on sairauteni VIHA Johtava airueeni Ma
    Runot
  20. The Lonesome road to Midian

It all starts from a broken dream Nowhere to go, no place to seam Collect the shards and look at me You’ll see then why
    Runot