JÄRKYTTÄVÄ MUSLIMIN HUUTO

kts;n lössi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0
'Tässä Muhammah anoo tuskissaan että muut eivät kääntyisi muslimiksi, etteivät päädy samaan paikkaan kuten hän.
Nainen huutaa kurkku suorana, sillä kaikki näyt Helvetistä ovat näkijöidensä mukaan erittäin häiritseviä.'

She says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) النبي محمد في الجحيم
www.youtube.com
South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has been seen vision of hell for the last several years. She has seen so many people in hell. She saw Prophet Muhammad was suffering in hell. Muhammad was screaming and shouting not to come to hell. The audio sound was recorded in the local church in South Korea during the worship service. She speaks in Korean what she heard from Muhammad. She also has seen numerous people like former South Korean president, budist monks, etc. Heaven and hell is real place. Jesus is the only way to go to heaven. ---------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.muslimtestimony.comhttp://www.answering-islam.org/ IF Surah 10:37 is true, then this would be true as well: "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers" Surah 3:54 (Arabic) "And the devil that deceived them" Revelation 20:10 One of the names given to Allah in Surah 59:23 is "the Most Proud" (al-mutakabbiru) In the Bible Lucifer (Satan) was cast out of heaven because of his Pride: Isaiah 14:12-15, Ezekiel 28:13-19 The 99 names of Allah: 62 المميت Al-Mumit: The Bringer of Death, The Destroyer In the Bible, Satan is the Destroyer: 1 Corinthians 10:10 ---------------------------------------------------------------- "I and My Father are One." ~ John 10:30 "For there are three that bear record in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One." ~ 1 John 5:7 KJV -- Jesus is the Son of God --- Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, John 8:58 Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." John 10:30-33 Jesus answered them, "I and My Father are one." Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?" The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God." John 14:9-11 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?" John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory. Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ Hebrews 1:8,9 But to the Son He (God) says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions." 2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." ----------------------------------------------------- In order to see the Arabic version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHr8-... A good video how a Muslim became a Christian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWRPsa... To see more videos of Heaven Visitation: http://www.heavenvisit.com

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Isishamas

Kuuntele ja nauti.

• Tärkeää

Kts:n lössillä on asiaa.

• Helvetti on tyhjä

Helvetissä ei ole vielä ketään. Ei ainoatakaan.

Ensimmäiset, jotka helvettiin heitetään ovat peto ja väärä profeetta Ilm 19:20

• tietoa on

Onhan John Lennon siellä.

• Se on hämmästyttävää että helvetissä käytetään öisin sightseeingillä pelkästään helluntailaisia ja muita lahkolaisia, eikä pakanoita ensinkään.

• Kotikäynti

Pakanoille tehdään kotikäyntejä.

kekek-kekek
      16.9.2014 15:07
      Oli viime yönä sellainen hallusinaatio että joku repii peittoa päältä. Ensin jalkopäästä sitten toisesta päästä. Asun yksin ja ovi on aina lukossa, niin mikään oikea luonnollinen olento ei asialla voinut olla.

Epäufouskovaisena en tietenkään syytä asiasta humanoideja. Koska en usko kummituksiin en syytä asiasta kummituksiakaan.

• Helppo nakki

Jotta kannattaa sitten tulla helluntalaiseksi tai muuksi lahkolaiseksi, että pääsee kotikäynneistä eroon ja että helvetissä käytetään öisin sightseeingillä.

• Juuri näin

Helvetissä ei ole vielä ketään. Sitten kun on niin siellä ei silloinkaan ole ihmisiä ainakaan Raamatun mukaan ja uskon Raamattuun.

• Juuri ja juuri

Älä hätäile. Kyllä sinne vielä kerkiää, ettei kannata suotta turhaa kiirettä pitää.
      Kun aika täyttyy, niin kyllä siellä on ihmisiä ja paljon onkin.
      Se paikka on valmistettu per... ja hänen enkeleilleen alunperin, mutta sitten sen käärmeen ansiosta niitä pahan opetuslapsia onkin paljon ja he saavat olla kaikki yhdessä ja nautiskella lämmöstä.

Jeesuksen opetuslapset taas viettävät juhlaa taivaan Isän kartanoissa ikuisesti.

Ketjusta on poistettu 2 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mielessäni vieläkin T

Harmi että siinä kävi niinkuin kävi, rakastin sinua. Toivotan sulle kaikkea hyvää. Toivottavasti löydät sopivan ja hyvän
      Ikävä
    2. Nellietä Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa

Ukkii minnuu Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa ihan sikana joten voidaanko me koko kolmikko hypätä ukin kainaloon ja syleilyyn k
      Isovanhempien jutut
    3. Ei luottoa lakko maahan

Patria menetti sovitun ksupan.
      Suomen Keskusta
    4. Nähtäiskö ylihuomenna taas siellä missä viimeksikin?

Otetaan ruokaöljyä, banaaneita ja tuorekurkkuja sinne messiin. Tehdään taas sitä meidän salakivaa.
      Ikävä
    5. Sinäkö se olit...

Vai olitko? Jostain kumman syystä katse venyi.. Ajelin sitten miten sattuu ja sanoin ääneen siinä se nyt meni😅😅... Lis
      Ikävä
    6. Persut petti kannattajansa, totaalisesti !

Peraujen fundamentalisteille, vaihtkaa saittia. Muille, näin sen näimme. On helppo luvata kehareille, eikä ne ymmärrä,
      Maailman menoa
    7. Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita

Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita – neljä Jyväskylän Outlaws MC:n jäsentä vangittu: "Määrät p
      Jyväskylä
    8. Housuvaippojen käyttö Suomi vs Ulkomaat

Suomessa housuvaippoja aletaan käyttämään vauvoilla heti, kun ne alkavat ryömiä. Tuntuu, että ulkomailla housuvaippoihin
      Vaipat
    9. Hyvää yötä ja kauniita unia!

Täytyy alkaa taas nukkumaan, että jaksaa taas tämän päivän haasteet. Aikainen tipu madon löytää, vai miten se ärsyttävä
      Tunteet
    10. Lepakot ja lepakkopönttö

Ajattelin tehdä lepakkopöntön. Tietääkö joku ovatko lepakot talvella lepakkopöntössä ´vai jossain muualla nukkumassa ta
    Aihe