Open Letter to Dennis and Debbie

ToRichard

We are kurious people from Suomi24 foruma and like to carry some disturbance in thought for you both over there in Australia land. Jasmin Is a Finnish woman who in her past married a serious gay person which is called as dead-end-gay in direct translation in Finnish (umpigay). Then she divorced this person after only 2 weeks. Next she was dating elderly people mainly pensioners. At some point she hit on Dennis from UK who is a nice old man who fell into Jasmine honeypot. Jasmine claimed that Dennis was the best thing ever. Jasmin also tried to attend political parties in UK withous success. When she was still deeply in love with dennis she met you on Finnair plane right next to smelly toilet. ANd you both fell in love. Within hours Jasmin had called a tabloid magazine called Seiska and reported that she was not happy with Dennis and that Dennis could not staisfy her sexually but that you Richard could do that and more. ALso Jasmin said that your sex was perfect wchich han onlyu be translated as Im able to get orgasm and so Is Richard and that s why we think its perfect. Then she spent some time in your place and you had sex while your dish washer washed dutifully her flipflops. What a funny thing that was. Afterwrds Jasmin arrived back to her moms place to live in the same room upstaris where she has been living for 35 years. Now Jasmin has revealed that she allegedly atgtempted suisicie when she was with Dennis. Dennis saved her. Now she says that you are not an item aenimore?! is this true? Is it true that she broke up with you and not you? We here on suomi24 forum deeply cafre about you australians and all other people who are not insane like jasmin. We have no expertise to care about crazy people those are cared by professionals in special hospitals. But we are kurious and like to know the answer to the following questions:
-what was it likie in Helkas house? is it kleaan?
-when you made love to Jasmin on her old bed did it make squeeky sounds also did the floor do that?
-when you made love did you get the feeling that someone was peeking through the keywhole? Helka?
-did Helka smile knowingly when you went downstairs after making love to Jasmin?
-Did Helka try anything inappropriate?
-What did Jasmin claim she did for living? you know that she does not do anything for living and she is not model?
-how is Jasmins body naked? is it seemingly fluffy and overweight? what about her breasts? are they hanging down to her waist like it is claimed here on this forum?

Please answer quickly we are curious and love to get the facts right!

<50

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • melkoinenosaaja

Olipa hauskaan kerrontaa, mulla kyyneleet valuivat kun nauroin ihan poskettomasti, en meinannut saada luettua loppuun nauramiseltani, päivä pelastettu ja nauru pidentää ikää.

• fkshusss

Hhaahaa reps kops, toivottavasti paskamahan ex lukee tämänkin kuten goljatti sanoi hänen kääntävän googlella tekstejä. Mahtaa Rikua hävettää että sekaantui kalkutan petolliseen sairaaseen transuun, onneksi Riku tietää että paskamaha ei edusta suomalaisuutta vaan mailman epärrrrrehellisemmän kansan geenejä.

• tankerous.love

Oikein hauskasti kirjoitettu, tattis vaan täältä. :)
      PS: ymmärsin joka sanan, myös ne väärinkirjoitetut.

• ThanksForTheFish

Thx Dear :)

We are now happy with Richard and sex with him is truly fantastic. He had some problem with his company and decided to get "free" hosekeeper but it didn't go as planned. He also needed short time cocksucker (i had girls problems).
      He told that the girl was like a cold fish :) Now everything is settled and your sex is again fantastic.
      We laugh very much when we read these stories through google translator.

Thx and happiness from down under,
      Debbie

• JasminOfficial

This is a letter from Jasmin to all my fans and also enemies. I will not comment this or related issues any further than this.

Dennis and I remain good friends. Richard and I remain damn good friends. Also his family has accepted my decision to put our relationship on hold due to the complications arising from long distance. I also confirm that Richard and I are both open to do whatever we please with our lives. We are both sexually very active and I will be eternally grateful for the "things" ;) Richard did to me and made me feel like a woman - first time in my life. Richards sexual organ as well as his fingers and tongue tickled places in me I did not even know existed. Thank you Richard. I'm still walking on air. :P

xxx
      Jasmin

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mielessäni vieläkin T

Harmi että siinä kävi niinkuin kävi, rakastin sinua. Toivotan sulle kaikkea hyvää. Toivottavasti löydät sopivan ja hyvän
      Ikävä
    2. Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita

Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita – neljä Jyväskylän Outlaws MC:n jäsentä vangittu: "Määrät p
      Jyväskylä
    3. Persut petti kannattajansa, totaalisesti !

Peraujen fundamentalisteille, vaihtkaa saittia. Muille, näin sen näimme. On helppo luvata kehareille, eikä ne ymmärrä,
      Maailman menoa
    4. Nellietä Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa

Ukkii minnuu Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa ihan sikana joten voidaanko me koko kolmikko hypätä ukin kainaloon ja syleilyyn k
      Isovanhempien jutut
    5. Ei luottoa lakko maahan

Patria menetti sovitun ksupan.
      Suomen Keskusta
    6. Nähtäiskö ylihuomenna taas siellä missä viimeksikin?

Otetaan ruokaöljyä, banaaneita ja tuorekurkkuja sinne messiin. Tehdään taas sitä meidän salakivaa.
      Ikävä
    7. Sinäkö se olit...

Vai olitko? Jostain kumman syystä katse venyi.. Ajelin sitten miten sattuu ja sanoin ääneen siinä se nyt meni😅😅... Lis
      Ikävä
    8. Housuvaippojen käyttö Suomi vs Ulkomaat

Suomessa housuvaippoja aletaan käyttämään vauvoilla heti, kun ne alkavat ryömiä. Tuntuu, että ulkomailla housuvaippoihin
      Vaipat
    9. Hyvää yötä ja kauniita unia!

Täytyy alkaa taas nukkumaan, että jaksaa taas tämän päivän haasteet. Aikainen tipu madon löytää, vai miten se ärsyttävä
      Tunteet
    10. Lepakot ja lepakkopönttö

Ajattelin tehdä lepakkopöntön. Tietääkö joku ovatko lepakot talvella lepakkopöntössä ´vai jossain muualla nukkumassa ta
    Aihe