is it true?

jenni

I heared from great and world renouned Indian master that in coming 100 years, there will be only ine languge in this earth, I wonder if its true?

is it true too that all ashrams runned by Guru,s are kind of motels for western tourists and all tourism is turning in ashrams.

and most important question still that why guru,s are visiting west only in month of october, and why westerns tourists are immediatly moving to ashrams in november and december, seems to be a great and good buisness.

please think twice.

wish these Indian guru can sometimes visit great Finland in month of june and july too as its so beautiful summer here, but WHY in october?????

any comments from anti christians.

may Loving Jessus heal this nation.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Madhava

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST RESPOND TO FOLLOW-UPS TO YOUR POSTS BEFORE POSTING FURTHER THREADS. IF YOU DO NOT DO THAT, YOUR NEW THREADS WILL BE REMOVED.

### I heared from great and world renouned Indian master that in coming 100 years, there will be only ine languge in this earth, I wonder if its true? ###

Perhaps he has a square meter of earth somewhere, and he'll be the only person sitting there, and knowing only one language, there'll be only one language on that piece of earth.

What might the name of this great and world-renown Indian master be?

### is it true too that all ashrams runned by Guru,s are kind of motels for western tourists and all tourism is turning in ashrams. ###

There is no such thing as "all gurus". You'd have to look at the said gurus individually. Give some names, don't generalize.

### and most important question still that why guru,s are visiting west only in month of october, and why westerns tourists are immediatly moving to ashrams in november and december, seems to be a great and good buisness. ###

I suppose this has to do with Amma. I have not seen a general trend of gurus going West in October, if you've seen one, please specify which gurus you have in mind.

A quick glance of Amma's tours ( http://www.amma.fi/kier/kiert.php ) shows that she tours pretty much all continents and is on the road much of the year. This year she was in the USA from May to July, and will be in Europe from October to mid-November.

Is there a particular problem with October?

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mitä hittoa tapahtuu nuorille miehillemme?

Mikä on saanut heidän päänsä sekaisin ja kadottamaan järjellisyytensä normaalista elämästä ja ryhtymään hörhöiksi? https
      Maailman menoa
    2. En sitten aio sinua odotella

Olen ollut omasta halustani yksin, mutta jossain vaiheessa aion etsiä seuraa. Tämä on aivan naurettavaa pelleilyä. Jos e
      Ikävä
    3. Martina jättää triathlonin: "Aika kääntää sivua"

Martina kirjoittaa vapaasti natiivienkusta suomeen käännetyssä tunteikkaassa tekstissä Instassaan. Martina kertoo olevan
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    4. Muistatko kun kerroin...

että palelen..? Myös nyt on kylmä. Tahtoisin peittosi alle.
      Ikävä
    5. En vain ole riittävä

Muutenhan haluaisit minut oikeasti ja tekisit jotain sen eteen. Joo, ja kun et varmaan halua edes leikisti. Kaikki on o
      Ikävä
    6. Oon pahoillani että

Tapasit näin hyödyttömän, arvottoman, ruman ja tylsän ihmisen niinku minä :(
      Ikävä
    7. Persut vajosivat pinnan alle

Sosiaali- ja terveysministeri Kaisa Juuson (ps) tietämättömyys hallinnonalansa leikkauksista on pöyristyttänyt Suomen ka
      Maailman menoa
    8. Kuka sinä oikeen olet

Joka kirjoittelet usein minun kanssa täällä? Olen tunnistanut samaksi kirjoittajaksi sinut. Miksi et anna mitään vinkkej
      Ikävä
    9. Taasko se show alkaa

Koo osottaa taas mieltään
      Ikävä
    10. Hei, vain sinä voit tehdä sen.

Only you, can make this world seem right Only you, can make the darkness bright Only you and you alone Can make a change
      Ikävä
    Aihe