It will have 23 tracks!

Hippo

IT WILL HAVE 23 TRACKS

Christina says the album is a BIG record, very fun and happy and has 2 differents worlds into it. Linda has about 9 tracks on it (including interludes), DJ Premier has about 6 tracks and the album has 23 tracks in all. She also says they are discussing the promotion of the record and before she goes to the big arena tours, with all props and all, she is going to do a mini-tour to promote the CD. The concept of this mini-tour is just the band and a mic on small lounges and intimate venues, just to sing on an small intimate places on a few selected places through the US. The ideia is to go "back to basics" with everything related to the record: image, songs, lyrics and this mini-tour.

Confirmed Tracks:
01. Back In The Day
02. Understanding
03. Thank You
04. Save Me From Myself
05. Mercy On Me
06. Nasty Naughty Boy
07. Candy Man
08. The Right Man
09. I Got Trouble
10. Back To Basics
11. Aint no Other Man
12. Still Dirrty (Dirrty Part 2) featuring NAS

NOT YET CONFIRMED:
13. Slow Down Baby
14. What Kind of World

Notes:
Theres also info about a remix of Aint No Other Man, wich will feature Big Boi
The song HERE TO STAY was registered on ASCAP but was now released as a Pepsi Commercial song. Theres no word yet if its only a jingle or a full song set to be on the record. The other artist that features on the commercial sings a song from her own record, wich means Christina might be doing the same.

BACK IN THE DAY
produced by DJ Premier (fast song, homage to soul artists from back in the day, Christina wants to be her 2nd or third single). 100 beats/minute.

UNDERSTANDING
produced by Kwamé, who decribed it as a ballad that will remind people those old blues songs

THANK YOU
produced by DJ Premier (Features Genie In A Bottle A Capella turned into a scratch intro opera as the intro to the actual song!). This song also features fan´s voice mail messages and was mention on one article by the name "Thank You (Dedications to Fans)"

HERE TO STAY
was just registered on ASCAP. Christina is one of the writters among others, but there is no info what this track really is, or if it will remain the same.

AINT NO OTHER MAN
by DJ Premier. First song that have a 2 minutes clip leaked. The song has 127 beats per minute (really fast) and is almost sure to be confirmed as the first single. The tittle has not been 100% confirmed as that, as the fans named it because of the chorus and the press keeps reporting to it as that name as well.

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF
She mentions it on OK! Magazine (After the Wedding Special issue) as being a song dedicated to Jordan, saying the song´s tittle is that because this is exactly what he does to her.

Not only "Save Me From Myself" was confirmed today, but it was also registered on ASCAP with a lot of other songs she wrote with Linda Perry!. Remember that the tittles might change and some songs from the previous records are still with their registration name on ASCAP even tho the final release had something different. Check the songs that are new, and also - their writters.

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF (Title Code: 493212056)
Writers:
BOTTRELL BILL
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
PERRY LINDA
Performers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA

MERCY ON ME (Title Code: 431881075)
Writers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
PERRY LINDA
Performers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA

NASTY NAUGHTY BOY (Title Code: 441031376)
Writers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
PERRY LINDA
Performers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA

THE RIGHT MAN (Title Code: 502652099)
Writers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
PERRY LINDA
Performers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA

CANDY MAN (Title Code: 332006994)
Writers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
PERRY LINDA
Performers:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Christina played a small clip of Candy Man on MTV´s TRL Awards. The song is fast and she described it as the happiest, fun song of the record. She also said that is very 50´s inspired and you can almost imagine those pin-up stars singing this song with little sailors outfit (personal note: lol). Some say that the song samples Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. (A song by the Andrew Sisters in 1941). The lyrics to the clip goes:

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night
He really got me working up an appetite
He had tattoos up and down his arm
There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm
He's a one stop jive, makes my panties drop
He's a swinging rockin chu chu, he's the candyman.

TROUBLE
She did this song with Linda Perry. She said she wanted to capture the old school feeling and bad-quality the old records had, so she recorded the song with a piece of cloth in front of the microphone.

BACK TO BASICS
It was played on MTV Overdrive a little clip with lyrics that mentions "Back to Basics". It can be a real song, or an intro/interlude, as it features the possible album´s name.

Also, this is how Christina describes one of the Linda Perry songs:
''We did a song with a 30-piece string section and [just] my voice". She also told US Weekly that she took off her 4 Grammys (one Spanish) from the shelves so she wont be reminded of her past success while recording this CD.

http://www.christinamultimedia.com/

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • simple

Odotan innolla levyä... Olen varma että siitä tulee todella hyvä..

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    2. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    5. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    6. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    7. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    8. Musiikkineuvos Ilkka Lipsanen eli Danny TV:ssä - Blondeja, hittibiisejä, räjäyttävä Danny Show...

Ilkka Lipsanen eli Danny on viihdyttänyt meitä jo kuusi vuosikymmentä. Musiikkineuvos on myös liikemies, jonka voidaan
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    9. Kyllä poisto toimii

Esitin illan suussa kysymyksen, joka koska palstalla riehuvaa häirikköä ja tiedustelin, eikö sitä saa julistettua pannaa
      80 plus
    10. "Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu"..

"Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu".. Näin puhui jo aikoinaan Jeesus, kun yksi hänen opetuslapsistaan löi miekalla
      Yhteiskunta
    Aihe