Tässä haetaan

Välittäjä...

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • aaaaapeli paapeli

Aug 25 2006
      The Brad Marr Sales and Marketing concept (with Development starring DAN KING)
      Three PR Companies . . . one from Oliver Hermiling, another from Mogan and the third from Las Palmas are bidding to send UPS to Anfi Del Mar. They go to see Brad and Dan to pitch for the deal.
      The Mogan Company goes first. "Well," he says. "I figure the job will run at 500 Euros per UP . . . 250 for marketing, 150 for staff and 100 profit for me."
      The Las Palmas Company then says, "I can do this for 400 . . . 150 for marketing, 150 for my staff and 100 profit for me."
      Finally, Oliver H and his company leans over to Brad and whispers: "2,500 Euros." Brad leans over and says “How did you come up with such a high figure?"
      "Easy," Oliver explains, "1,000 for you, 1,000 for me and we hire the guys from Mogan to do the work." - Anfi Truth

July 20 2006
      When will it end.
      Now Brad Marr has been brought in to help us with the cold line business for 2 months. We all know that the only thing he is good for is putting money in both his and Oliver Hermilings pocket! After his last stint at Anfi who in there right mind would employ someone like this? Oh OK Calvin His coke head son! TO DO WHAT? It just makes these guys look even more bigger laughing stocks and shows that they have no idea about running a company! Using Dan King to make all the decisions in the back ground! Come on guys! you are all over paid, try to make a name for yourself and make a decision yourselves! No chance you have no idea! At least Neil Cunliffe can see the writing on the walls HES OUT SHORTLY, selling his car, house up for sale?????? It is just a laughing stock! Even Mark C turned these clowns down to go back!!!!!
      CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE TO WHY THIS INDUSTRY IS SO MESSED UP THAT YOU HIRE THE LIKES OF MARR TO COME BACK FOR TWO MONTHS TO FILL HIS POCKETS WITH CASH BEFORE HE MOVES ON TO ANOTHER COMPANY!! - anfi team

June 25 2006
      dear happy employee,
      I worked with your company for a number of years and you need a reality injection,if you actually believe the shite your spouting,you sound like a newby whose just come of the plane and had two weeks in Dan Kings circus!! I am still in touch with clients that I dealt during the years I was there and it is an ongoing tale of woe and misery for them,if you work for the company and you have been there for a while,you know how it works mate,so dont delude yourself anymore please.........its pathetic! I am not just another bitter rep,but you know the vacation club was sold totally incorrectly through in house dept,I can remember all the rows with button up to convince them to let the contract go through knowing full well what the rep had promised would never materialise,oh and you say we never took fixed weeks off owners to put them into points??Do you remember the lock out pitch we told beach club and puerto owners to get their weeks off them??It was designed specifically to free up inventory for the cold line,so by telling the client that their internal exchange system through R.C.I was now useless to them,because anfi had full control of the internal exchange system,they had to upgrade to GRAN ANFI floating time to obtain "VACATION CLUB MEMBERSHIP"the only way into the V.C. was to upgrade or reload into GRAN ANFI,meaning we WERE taking fixed weeks off the owners to change to points and where do you think those weeks went,you div?Yes Sherlock,they went straight back onto the inventory because cold line in 2001 were laying off reps because they had no inventory to sell,our boys designed the pitch to scare people into parting with their weeks or be left by the wayside,with a useless week!Lets see your response to that??????? - g

June 9 2006
      Thought you would all be interested in this article that was published in a major financial newspaper in Norway - finally it looks as though the real truth behind the anfi "product" is starting to emerge - im sure all the anfi owners who have already been scammed are breathing a sigh of relief!!!!

KAPITAL - Desperate Timeshare-owners in Bjørn Lyngs “Anfi Del Mar”: Help! Timeshare is crimeshare!
      Loads of Norwegians bought Timeshare in Bjørn Lyng´s Anfi Del Mar in GranCanaria. “We thought that since a Norwegian is behind it, it is clean. How wrong we were…” many of them now states.
      Anfi Del Mar is the perfect place for a sunny holiday. Situated in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, Anfi enjoys summer-weather all year . Always with a nice cooling breeze from the ocean. You will never be bored in Anfi Del Mar. More than 18.000 families has already become owners in this stunning holiday-resort, created by the Anfi Group on the Canaries.
      This is how Bjørn Lyngs holiday-paradise is described in the colorfull tourist-brochures. In reality the holiday-dream has become a true nightmare for many Norwegian timeshare-tourists. Many of them got in contact with “Kapital”: We haven’t been given the rights we were promised when we signed the contract – they claim. – We should never have done this – says one of the regretting buyers. We paid 1.000.000,- kroner (approx. 120.000,- Euro) to live there a couple of weeks, and now we experience things like this…. – another owner says. - When we stay there, we waste 2 or 3 days on resultless talks and meetings to get what we were promised, a third owner says. – We trusted the Norwegian system, a fourth claims.
      - The guards arrived with hand shells!
      Common for the Norwegian buyers is, that they thought that Lyng´s resort on Gran Canaria was so much cleaner than all the other suspect resorts that popped up world wide. I was very skeptical towards the whole timeshare-thing, but the Norwegian staff there were very convincing and told us, that it was a safe investment since it was owned by a Norwegian company – says Leif Svarstad. – Among other things they used that Bjørn Lyng – the cousin of both former prime-minister John Lyng and Norwegian citizen of the century Thor Heyerdahl – stood behind. That was the guaranty that this was a serious company, Svarstad says. In stead, a lot of Norwegians now experience what they see as false marketing, lack of contract fulfillment, missing value-increase on the investment and extremely low resale-value. The unsattisfaction has been so big, that the timeshare-owners now organized them selves in different communities depending on their nationality. Swedes, Danes end Brits have had such “not-happy-clubs” as they call them, for a long time. The Norwegians recently organized themselves in “Anfi Club Norway”, whose goal it is to get the members´ wishes towards Anfi through. The Anfi-management – to say it in a nice way – didn’t approve on this. The Norwegian community has meetings on Gran Canaria every Wednesday, where they discuss common subjects – but they are not allowed to put up any posters or information about these meetings. – It is normal, that the Anfi-management sends out Spies to attend these meetings, simply to assure that we don’t use the meeting to market re-sale – says a regular visitor on these meetings.
      Norwegian Anne Marie Aslaksen, who has helped many selling their Anfi-weeks for more than Anfi offers, was allowed to hold a speech in one of the Wednesday-meetings, where she offered Norwegian timeshare-owners to help them sell their weeks. The Anfi-management very much disagreed on this. The following Wednesday to members of the management showed up assisted by five armed guards. They made it very clear, that if she gave out as much as a list to the people at the meeting, she would be arrested. The guards had their hand shells ready, as several sources confirm. Aslaksen herself does not wish to comment on the episode, but confirms, that “the actual content is correct”. –People were shocked several
      witnesses say.
      - We should actually take Anfi to court. Leif Svarstad, critical timeshare-buyer
      -A big bluff….
      While timeshare has been struggling with a very bad reputation for many years, the Lyng-resort on Gran Canaria has been seen on as one of the more serious and reliable places to holiday. This is now about to change… During the sales-presentation the Anfi-salesmen promises you the world, but as soon the contract is signed everything changes, says the Ohnstad family on the web site of Anfi Club Norway. Leif Svarstad confirms this. He was invited to spend a free week in Anfi Del Mar before he bought his parts in the resort. – That was the best week we ever spent down there, he says. – They had a yacht called “Members Only”, on which we taken around the island. They said that this was for free for the members. They also gave us a free cell phone during our stay, invited us to different restaurants and gave us champagne. When it was time to go home, we were taken to the airport by a fantastic limousine. The important part was
      however, that we were guarantied our money back if we changed our minds,
      and that we were able to rent additional weeks in the resort or other similar resorts world wide – for approx. 150,- Euro per week. I asked the sales- department several times if this was true, and yes – they could guaranty me this. 150,- Euro a week, was the price that they as well quoted me.
      When Svarstad got home, he contacted the holiday-club Interval International. The message from them was slightly different: “The price is 450,’ Euro per week” – three times the quoted price. “Members Only” they are no longer allowed to use, and they “ran out of champagne” long time ago. In January Svarstad called to book two week in Anfi for October. Not possible! Reason: Anfi Del Mar already pre-booked the resorts for most of the autumn. Potential buyers for Lyngs latest timeshare project in the Tauro Valley – a few kilometers from Anfi Del Mar – have first right on the apartments. You are simply not treated well. It is one lie after the other, says Svarstad who bought 2 weeks for close to 40.000,- Euro. Today he would get 20% of his money back – if he´s lucky. Svarstad was promised the whole amount back if he changed his mind, and the sales person him self (Jarle Meyer) also promised to help him sell it. – He has now promised me this for the last three years, Svarstad complains. Now he is planning to go to a lawyer with his case. It shouldn’t be a problem to prove that the Anfi sales team promise things that they don´t live up to. A timeshare salesman from Anfi, who were interviewed in the television programme “Sydenliv” (life in the south) a couple of years ago, confirmed to the Norwegian viewers, that the full amount would be refunded in case they changed their minds after buying timeshare. - “So you mean, that this is all a big scam?” Yes, it is, says Svarstad. Moving millions up and down “Kapital” has been visited by a family who has been through similar sales-methods. – We paid about 120.000,- Euro for six fixed weeks
      – four in November and two in the school-holidays, they tell. The day after we signed the first contract, they contacted us and said that the week had “been banked” by mistake, as they called it. They therefore brought an additional contract, where we were promised to get the original promised apartment with a lovely view, as soon as available – or a similar apartment. This is now five years ago, and we still haven’t received any help. The result of all this is a lot of hassle: When we go down there in October, we first have to stay in a third-floor apartment, then two weeks on fourth and one week in a different apartment. In our November holiday we spent half the time moving up and down. On top of that, we loose a couple of days on resultless talking – trying to get the rights we were originally promised, the family tells. Because of all these problems, we now wish to get rid of the four weeks, but the problem is, that we would hardly get any money back for them. Unfortunately, this ruins our holidays. –It takes the glamour away, they say, and they totally lost count of how many different people they have been in contact with to solve their problems. Meanwhile they pay a yearly maintenance-fee of 2.500,- “Kapital” tried to get in contact with the Anfi-management. First through In House Manager Børge Gjerstad, or sales-manager as the Norwegians call him, and later through his boss Unn Tove Luckock. None of them responded on “Kapital”´s efforts before deadline. Not only timeshare-owners struggle to get through in the system… Since regretting timeshare buyers only get a small part of the amount they were promised by Anfi, so called resale-companies have occurred – selling used weeks. These companies mostly manage to get their twice the price that Anfi offers, something that off course undermines the resorts business. To achieve as many “first-had-buyers” as possible, Anfi created their own holiday-club. - Anfi Vacation Club offers advantages to a few, but disadvantages for many others, it is said on the web site of the buyers “interest-organization”. – You can only join this by buying minimum two weeks direct from Anfi.
      Second hand buyers are not welcome, unless they buy them selves up in the system. The membership can give certain advantages like extra bonus-weeks and free transfer from the airport, but there are also so many roles and fees that the members get totally confused. They also introduced a point-system, which is very difficult to understand. The “fee-jungle” is totally crazy. Now you even have to pay 99,- Euro just to book your own week.
      -Ought to go to court
      -Most people have seen upon Anfi del Mar with Bjørn Lyng as the main stock-holder, as a serious timeshare-company, but soon you can compare Anfi to the so-called holiday clubs on Gran Canaria, which have been mentioned in the media a lot lately, says a member of Anfi Club Norway. -Help! Timeshare has become crimeshare, another member says. -We ought to take Anfi to court, says Leif Svarstad. And this is something the timeshare industry has seen a lot over the last years. Lawyer Thor-Johan Larsen is preparing a case against one of the industry’s most unserious bosses John Palmer, for around 80 persons. This he is doing together with Spanish lawyers. John Palmer has previously been sentenced to eight years in prison for cheating a lot of European – including Norwegian – tourists. The Norwegian lawyer claims property worth 150.000.000,- kroner (19.000.000,- Euro) from John Palmer. Several more cases are on the way. -The problem in Norway is, that most timeshare owners are so embarrassed that they have been scammed, that they choose not to do anything about it, Svarstad thinks. “Kapital” has not been able to get in contact with Bjørn Lyng.
      - Informer

Mar 23 2006
      Dear 'Happy Anfi Employee'
      The quote allegedly entered by me relating to points & floating at Gran Anfi was, in fact, cut and paste from another forum by someone else. I have never posted on the page before.
      The full content of my post on the other forum has not been included and only certain lines were taken out of context.
      However I will say that, if there is not a mixture of floating and points at Gran Anfi, then you are not expalining your sales pitch to the owners very well. - Cotswolder

Mar 22 2006
      Well, i have to mention something, if i dont it will only make me mad...I have just read the most rediculous statment made by a so called contributer to this section. The chairman of anfi uk, the cotswolder, where on earth did you get the notion that gran anfi is part floating time, part points???? Are you living on planet earth?? I think your in the wrong job because you really dont have a clue, the points system at anfi is working well (and thats coming from the owners i speak to who are using them!!!) i´d like to know if YOU have used them to be able to voice such an opinion?? Let me clarify something for you..You dont convert your weeks to points like rci points or sunterra which go up every year so you need top buy more...Anfi points work with your weeks so members can choose to use points one year or the origional WEEKS that they own. Another thing, points was introduced to free up inventory for cold line?? ANFI MEMBERS DO NOT GIVE UP THEIR WEEKS WHEN CONVERTING TO POINTS so how can cold line sell them?? Next time you come to anfi, sit and have a coffee with one of us and find out the truth, not some rubbish you and your cronies have dreamed up!! Anfi is a beautiful place to be enjoyed, enjoy it and stop thinking you copuld do a better job of running it.Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. - happy anfi employee

Mar 18 2006
      dont even think that the old lads from anfi will turn back, they went on with their lifes.
      John macdonald, he can work anywhere, now need to step back!
      kim gomez, who knows where he is?
      johnny frost, in the states!
      clive smith, does he give a f..k about anfi?
      rob white, is that his real name?
      christian kuth, does his own scam now!
      wolfgang brand, tries to do legal business!
      - jack the lad

Mar 17 2006
      I found this message about sombody being appointed as the new leader of the track very interessting.
      Does the poster really know something or is he just talking rubbish like so many on this board? If there is any truth in this, the only name that springs to mind is John Mc Donald, who surely would not come alone. Christian (Ex Sales Director) is on the island anyway,
      But were are all the others ? Johny Frost (Ex Accounts), Kim Gomez (Ex German Line Manager) Rob White/Wolfgang Brand (Ex Telesales Managers)Ralf Nolte (Ex Marketing Director), the Ex Inhouse Director (forgot the name)and many more from the good old days with John Mc Donald.....
      You remember? The days when people had fun working at Anfi, made money and felt proud to be part of it....yes I know, all history, but that poster triggered rather positive memories. - ExAnfi

Mar 11 2006
      does anybody know, why in Anfi they are so worried stopping people from using internet and doing phone calls to save money and then there is still people like Youshka getting a salary for doing nothing? - nezo

Mar 4 2006
      Maybe, ( at long last), Anfi's parent company, Santana Cazorla have seen the light. For months now they have been seeking a CEO type figure to run the lemon called Anfi Sales and Marketing. Well, it would seem thier quest has now ended, and they have appointed a person to this position from Anfi's dim and distant past who was a former( and very good ) P.D.
      Full announcement of this appointment will take place within the next 2 months, as the person concerned has to resign from his current post. It is understood, he will use the next two months to recruit his team to put in place into Anfi as soon as he takes over. Interesting times ahead, but don't take out a big mortgage if you are currently in senior management in Anfi ! - Rseeeye spy

Feb 3 2006
      A message to all the people who are currently owners of points with ANFI DEL MAR.
      The reason why Anfi started selling points to all of you,is because they quite simply were running out of inventory,the IN HOUSE DEPT,were instructed to transform peoples weeks into points,therefore releasing weeks for the cold line to sell,to first time lookers.
      It was quite worrying times for Anfi but then TUI came along and HEY PRESTO,new company involvement,new justification for points to be introduced.In 2001 do you remember all the excitement about the VACATION CLUB,well,intresting times for the reps of the in house dept,nobody fully understood what the club was going to do but the reps were instructed just to sell the points,get as many weeks back as possible and say what you like to get the sale!!
      Do you remember what your points would buy you?
      1, pay for your maintenance,
      2, 1 week 1 bed Gran anfi would buy you a penthouse in Beach Club???
      3, 2 weeks 1 bed Gran anfi would buy you a 2 week 5 star all inclusive holiday to the carribean flights included for 4 people,and it was even backed up by the use of lovely TUI brochure???
      4, They would pay for anything you wanted them to buy basically,from kennelling your dog whilst on holiday,to purchasing a season ticket at Newcastle United,nice one Freddie!
      They draughted an original points chart(after months of complaints from the clients,)and they pulled it after 1 month because it was actually in the clients favour,soon to be replaced by one that was totally Anfi biased,the tales that were told of what reps had said,for you to part with your HARD EARNED MONEY, made Darren Davies and David Johnson laugh for hours!!!TUI ended up pulling the plug because the reps were "pitching too much heat"and promising things on the back of TUI,that they could never deliver!TUI were frightened to death of their reputation being tarnished,and rightly so.
      The in house reps were then and still are instructed to "create problems with your ownership"if you dont give up your fixed weeks,you will be "locked out"of the new system,being left by the wayside with a useless week and if your a points owner you will never have enough points to get what you need,therefor always having to upgrade.
      Beware,new 1 week/biennial owners,you come off the cold line a proud new owner of Anfi,thrilled to bits at the prospect of having all those luxurious 5* hols worldwide and then you meet an in house rep,his boss has instructed him to dismantle your week right in front of you,he will tell you bonus weeks dont work,you will never rent a week to get back to back weeks and as a 1 week owner you are at the very bottom of the pecking order,what you have bought is useless,unless you upgrade to the new system that suddenly will give you all the answers,reps get a pat on the back if they have the client crying,which quite a few do!!everytime you return to anfi you will always be put under pressure to meet your rep,because thats how he earns his money selling more timeshare.
      My advice,buy resales,they are as cheap as a biennial,they work twice as better and whatever in house tell you,you have full ownership rights and you can exchange through other organisations!!
      To the managers,you must be flapping a bit with whats happening at anfi at the moment,what with your mortgages,prostitutes,cocaine and flash cars to pay for!!Lets hope you dont end up with just the sand in between your toes like the good reps you have shafted over the years!! - G

Feb 3 2006
      Anfi has closed the resale department officially. Instructions given by Calvin Lu****. Poor members are now trapped in a legal hurdle.
      this is the beginning of the end. poor employees, poor good people.
      No more repurchases will be done as there is no money for it. The cycle is terminating. - In House staffer

Feb 2 2006
      Latest Anfi rumour in Gran Canaria.
      American company "WELLS FARGO" (of wild west fame) Banking Corp are structuring a bid to purchase Anfi.
      Although Wells Fargo Banking Corp are new to timeshare, the board reckon Anfi will fit right in with their portfolio as Anfi are managed by the biggest bunch of cowboys this side of Texas ! - Our man in Gran Canaria

Feb 2 2006
      Have you seen info canarias today - there is a very interesting article in it about Anfi and its illegal practices. Both the Daily mail and BBCs watch dog are sniffing around the story too so looks like Anfi has a big problem coming thier way. - Informer

Feb 2 2006
      Is Anfi Bankrupt?
      I have been trying to sell my apartment back to Anfi for a measly £4,000 since October but I think they must be about to go bankrupt as I keep being promised the money next month, it was January 2006 for certain, now it is February 2006.
      Let anyone thinking of buying beware - Nigel

Feb 2 2006
      I agree with everything Online has said and would reiterate "Do not buy Points" Anfi Beach Club & Club Puerto Anfi were sold as fixed weeks so this is the area to look at if you thinking of buying.
      Club Monte Anfi has a few fixed units but is predomitably floating time. Club Gran Anfi is a mixture of floating and points.
      Anfi Beach Club is the only part of the complex protected by a full constitution. - Cotswolder, Chairman: Anfi U.K. Members' Group

Feb 1 2006
      It is quite true to say that at this moment in time the management and parent company of Anfi are very financially challenged, but I dont' believe for a minute it will go under. But YES they do have a bank problem!
      Many Anfi owners wish they could get out, as the running costs have risen so much over the years.
      Seems like the Top Management does not have a clue, and the middle management don't care, or maybe the other way round.
      Main problem of change of ownership is that since about 1997, when the original management team, (who started Anfi in Oct 92) left to go elswhere, there has been no one capable of running the place, so Bjorn Lyng, (the developer) got TUI the german tour operator involved. They made a worse mess of it and pulled out, selling their share to a Spanish Hotel company called Santana Cazorla who have no idea what they bought or how to make it work, and went on record as saying "they did not like the idea of timeshare and Anfi was only rooms". Although true, it is only rooms, it is hardly what the Timeshare owners or existing staff needed to hear. It is now common knowledge that Santana Cazorla realise they have made a big mistake and in an ideal world, they would love to find a buyer and get out of it. The reality has set in in though, where are they to find anyone with that amount of money? considering that it is mostly sold out, so a new purchaser would not be able to recoup investment from future sales, (as is normal in the industry) and would have to rely on increased maintenence fees for return on investment.
      It is already been offered on the International market to companies such as Marriot, Westgate, Vistana, all US based timeshare companies, and no takers. (wonder why?). - On-Line

Meantime, Bjorn Lyng has lost all interest in what was his baby, and is desperatley trying to sell Anfi Tauro, (the sister golf resort,down the coast) to exisitng Anfi owners at incredible prices but the cash flow there is very suspect, as they have had to inflate the prices in order to give the exisiting Anfi owners a "good deal", at least on paper, when they part exchange their old weeks in order to purchase at the new resort.

Yes Anfi is beautiful, but VASTLY overpriced when you compare the price they are asking to the price you can purchase Anfi weeks for on the re-sale market. Buy an Anfi re-sale for £3000 and enjoy, but DON'T pay full price. At least, if it does go belly up, you don't lose a lot and maybe got a couple of holidays out of it.
      Remember, if you pay the developers asking price, there is between 35% to 50% gone in marketing and sales cost the minute you sign up!
      If you buy a resale, someone else (previous owner) has already taken the loss).
      Only buy a fixed week, DO NOT CONSIDER THE POINTS, THEY DON'T WORK WELL

Jan 27 2006
      Yakidar,
      I cannot remember a time when the committee members for Anfi Beach Club were not voted for in accordance with the constitution. I have owned at ABC since 1994 and have all the AGM papers since AGM 1.
      I know all three of the owners ABC committee members personally and can assure you they are ordinary owners like you and me.
      Anfi Beach Club is the only section of the resort that has a fully constitutionally backed committee and all members should exercise their votes when anything is proposed. Anfi Beach Club Committee can do somethinf whereas the committees at Puerto, Monte and Gran Anfi are only liaison committeess because Anfi changed the rules after ABC was set up. - Flying Scotsman

Jan 26 2006
      So who does ACTUALLY own Anfi???? Tui's website says they sold back to Bjorn, but on here obviously it says anfi belongs to a builder who wants to make it into a hotel?????? I recently paid my deposit for a bi-annual agreement and feel a bit panicked about it all. I'm not rich and certainly would be seriously out of pocket with no holidays if this all goes pear shaped...... I feel a bit stupid now - it all seemed so nice and I didn't feel pressured.. If the company's not falling apart at the seams and it's just the usual internal moaning of any big company then that's fine...but for me and any future Anfi purchasers it would be great to know THE TRUTH. I would prefer a response from someone who can give me an honest opinion, with no Anfi axe to grind please. If its dodgy is there anything I can do as I am out of the cooling off period??? I paid my deposit but haven't paid anything else yet. Happy to hear back by email [email protected] or on here. p.s loved reading about the Rebecca saga in the archive hehehe....heart shape island doesn't seem so cheesily romantic now!!!!! - EVO

Jan 25 2006
      Hi, my wife and I have timeshare at Anfi Beach andI think it must have been about 2 years ago we got the usual annual paperwork through the door for voting in committee members, two members up for election were some sort of financial wizards who had scrutinsed the accounts and questioned the absorbedent maintenance fees being charged, I voted for them and never heard anymore about it, some 6 months later another load of paperwork came through the door asking for us to vote for new committee members, these original people not being mentioned, never ever knew what happened with that particular election, does anyone remember this happening and if so what was the outcome, seemed very dodgy to me at the time and since then has prompted me to think seriously about selling, although I realise i will never get the value that I paid for the timeshare, back. - Yakidar

Jan 24 2006
      ANFI DEL MAR OWNERS.
      Agreed with 23rd this has been set up by Anfi themselves between Calvin Lucock who is supposed to manage this and Neil Cunliffe who is supposed to be business development!!!

Jan 24 2006
      I only know the representative in the Canaries who is a Mr Jochen Hagel. His email address is [email protected] and his direct number is 00 34 664 272 108. As an Anfi owner supporting the claim against Anfi I can tell you categorically that this is not a scam and it is nothing to do with Anfi trying to identify their unhappy members. Class Action has already been successful in its cases against Palm Oasis and Anfi are only trying to find out who is behind it so they can send in their heavies to intimidate them. The more support we have the better so contact Mr Hagel now and put a stop to Anfis illegal practices. - Anfi Beach Club owner

Jan 22 2006
      www.classactionuk.com looks like a con, set up by Anfi themselves, to identify complainants before they really do join a class action against Anfi. Perhaps the people behind the website would publicly identify themselves so that we can come to our own conclusions. - ITK

Jan 12 2006
      Anfi Sales have always relied on ignorance to get the sales and to take the deposit on site. They have been doing this since the resort started in 1993.
      Independent groups like Anfi UK Members' Group and Anfi Club Benelux have been trying to educate owners for may years. They will try to help with any problems even after the 14 days cooling off period.
      One thing to remember "Never give money up front" - Flying Scotsman

Jan 10 2006
      MESSAGE TO ALL ANFI OWNERS
      Are you an unhappy Anfi member like me who is pissed off at being sold a pack of lies?
      Did you pay a deposit when you purchased your timeshare?
      Did you know that taking deposits during the 14 day cooling off period is TOTALLY ILLEGAL?
      Do you want your money back?
      Check out the following site www.classactionuk.com - At last some one is actually trying to do something! - Anfi member

Oct 9 2005
      Yes, Anfi is sinking, just like the titanic.
      1. Both sitting in the Atlantic
      2. Both think they are Unsinkable
      3. Both have there passionate love affairs
      4. Both have a crazy captin
      5. Both heading for disaster
      When Titanic started to sink, the rich got the lifeboats and the poor died.
      Now Anfi cold line has started to sink, the TO?s change to in-house and the liners are left to drown.
      The only difference between Titanic and Anfi, Titanic got 11 Academy Awards. You will get the sack.
      They had Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet. We have Neil Cunliffe & Yvonne James, we lose out every time. - "Bjorn"

Oct 4 2005
      New information heard anfi are taking cazorla to court for non payment of the first stage of three payments they agreed to pay anfi when they bought into the company.Not a good way to start a working relationship.
      Word has it if anfi dont turn around their finances by the end of the year cazorla will pull out. Lyng has not got the money to prop anfi up so look out for the crash and job losses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - legal dept

Oct 4 2005
      Just read the posting dated Oct 3rd ref "Anfi publicity dept"
      What a complete load of utter B@llocks ! !
      Without doubt, the biggest load of Cr@p I have read on this site for quite some time, (unless it is some smart wind up?).
      When I read that, I just folded up on the floor laughing!
      The only thing Anfi will ever care about is Anfi, and the only thing a liner will ever care about is his wage packet at the end of the month, (how many cancellations, how much recap, how much tax, and what am I left with for till the next pay day).
      For someone to actually suggest that Anfi is concerned about customers, borders on a Walt Disney fantasy. and then some !
      If they are really trying to get clients to contact them to discuss problems, then it is with the sole purpose of upgrading that client yet again into something the client did not realise they 'needed', and somewhere in there, will be a dirty, stinky upgrade pitch to relieve the client of yet more money.
      If it looks like a rip off...sounds like a rip off.. then some one will get ripped off. Why on earth would they put so called "Top Liners" on a task as mundane as Customer Advice/assistance, UNLESS they expected them sell even more?? Who they kidding?
      The really worrying part is maybe that some Yo Yo in the publicity dept really believes this bull, hence the 'Press Release'.
      NAH, Please god, this HAS to be a wind up? - U bin Had

Oct 3 2005
      Over the past few years, Anfi del Mar has suffered many setbacks due to the change in directors and owners. This in turn has caused a slump in net business.
      Now there is certain unrest with the lasted release of staff from all departments
      This has now provoked uproar and unrest with Anfi owners and has caused our future client to ask questions, which as you understand it no good for business, and totally unacceptable.
      What is Anfi doing about it?
      Anfi have taken four of there most experienced liners and created a new department.
      ?Customer Advice Department? these four people have achieved in the last 3 years outstanding results within the field of timeshare.
      Headed by Neil Cunliffe, you are now able to email your question or complaint to any of the four CAD staff. Sue Collin, George West, Barry Ley, and Liam Furr.
      These four bring with them unique qualities from their past careers and we wish them every success in there new roll within the CAD department.
      You can contact them through [email protected] please type CAD in the subject field. We hope this will answer any fears people may have regarding Anfi - anfi_publicity_department.

Oct 1 2005
      Thank you for the new releases on Anfi del Mar, we all through you had forgotten us.
      Over the past few weeks, Anfi has been sacking liners like those that they are running out of money.
      Cunliffe has been spending the maintenance money putting in him self a new gym
      Therefore, they need to make cutbacks.
      German line had to go, then half the English line, and word has it, when the scandi season is over they will be going as well.
      Two weeks ago a site was setup, which has made Anfi top brass stand to attention.
      http://com3.runboard.com/btherealanfiexperience
      Take a look - JA

Sept 29 2005
      Este mensaje es para Audrey:
      Audrey, aquí en la empresa te conocemos muy bien.
      Eres una chica estupenda, trabajadora, muy profesional que nunca tiene una mala palabra para nadie y ademas Dios te ha regalado un sonrisa preciosa.
      ¡Sigue siendo la buena persona que eres y ni caso al estupido o estupida que escribió el mensaje anterior!
      ¡¡Que tengas un muy buen fin de semana!! - Uno en Anfi

Sept 28 2005
      Dear IT Anfi employee,
      I would love to help you in resolving these internal IT issues but:
      1) I do not really care
      2) MJU is my friend
      3) Audrey is very demanding and does not give me time for anything else. - anon

Sept 27 2005
      La situacion en IT esta por los suelos. Tenemos un jefe que se toca los huevos porque sabe que la empresa no lo puede despedir, mientras que el resto de los que no estamos en el sindicato estamos esperando que muy pronto nos pongan en la calle a todos.
      Hoy un nuevo auditor ha empezado con las entrevistas de cada uno de nuestro departamento y seguro que hara una lista a los cuales despedir.
      Todo por culpa de un capullo que se ha estado tocando los huevos desde hace años - MJU - que lo unico que hace es chatear con sus amigitas dentro y fuera de la empresa, bajando peliculas y musica todo el puto dia...
      Por dios Jose Luis Trujillo, tu eres el jefe de Servicios Centrales, y eres el responsable de todos nosotros. Haz algo y pon orden en este jodido departamento, que ya te lo hemos dicho en muchisimas ocasiones.
      Por cierto Jose Luis como coño estas permitiendo que Odessa, que la amiguita de MJU, este utilizando los mejores recursos de Anfi, portatiles, pantallas planas, cuando ELLA NO ES EMPLEADA DE ANFI!!!
      Si tienes los cojones suficientes pon a ODESSA en la puta calle, ELLA NO ES EMPLEADA DE ANFI!!!!
      Se que me estoy perjudicando con este mensaje, pero se que dentro de muy poco los que no somos parte del sindicato estaremos en la calle... - Victima de IT (ANFI)

Sept 11 2005
      Well, well well, As the good ship Anfi founders YET agian against the rocks of insolvency, and is battered by typhoons of owners saying the points system sucks, thashed by squalls of cancellations way above budget, and finaly deluged with torrents of salesperson who can barely keep their heads above the financial breakers,
      They are now telling suppliers they will have to wait 3 months before outstanding invoices are paid, and THAT is assuming you submitted them before the correct cut off date, if not, you wait longer..
      So with this news already very public, it will only a matter of time before the pay checks start to bounce. The bigger the check, the higher the bounce.
      However, all is not lost. The parent company, realising that they have acute cash flow crisis on the horizon,( and that they don't know Jack Shit about the industry they have buried themsleves in), have now briefed a very well know International firm of head hunters, with the express manifesto of replacing ALL the top clowns and replacing them with employees who have been in the business for 10 years and who actually know how to run a timeshare, and will be aboe to prove it with past records and refs; This brief encompasses all department form accounts to sales and marketing.
      Also under consideration, is the possibility to actually franchise the sales / marketing out to one of the big boys in the industry.This will mean a huge loss of jobs for "the good old boys", but if someone like Marrot stepped in, it might just make it worth working there after all, although on lower % structu.re.
      Expect some sort of conclusion by end of 2005, as preliminary talks all allready underway with at least three international consortiums. - Home office operative.

Sept 6 2005
      For gods sake join the union, your better protected! - Anfi Del Mar union

Dec 30 2004
      Sadly as everybody already knows Gonzalo Quintana has decided to leave Anfi. It might not mean too much for people who have not been for a good number of years at the company, but for people who really know it means that if the people who got the know-how are leaving, something is going not well.
      I really doubt that he will be the last of the Top ones to leave. Arturo Ramirez has already shown that he does not have what it takes to lead Anfi. He treats members of the Executive with desdain. He seems to know everything and is not willing to listen to the people who really know the business.
      Tauro will be a major project, but if more Top people leave the company what will be of us! Cuts at Anfi have just began and other people will suffer the sack very soon.
      As previously said in othe posts, "nobody" is controlling what Sales is doing and certainly nobody is controlling what In House is doing. Are we supposed to trust Calvin and his cronies??? Certainly not. But by the time Santana Cazorla realises what it is going on down there, it will be too late for the company and the Sales Top People will have "got away with murder" - the plundering of the business.
      So, if you get a normal salary and pretend to pay your mortgate while working at Anfi, just talk to Calvin or Neil and get a job in Sales, otherwise start looking elsewhere,as the boat is already sinking despite what your boss might tell you!!! - tired lady

Nov 10 2004
      WHY IS THERE ALL THIS WINGING ABOUT ANFI AND MANAGEMENT, I HAD NO PROBLEMS AT WORK. I GOT ON WITH MY OWN THING, I HAD A PURPOSE AND UNFORTUNATELY PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOT DON´T SEEM TO GRASP THAT TIMESHARE IS BASICALLY GRAB WHAT YOU CAN WHEN THE TIMES RIGHT, YES ITS RIDICULOUS MONEY THAT IF YOUR DOING WELL IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE. BUT MOST PEOPLE DON´T APPRECIATE THAT BY STAYING FOCUSED AND IGNORING WHAT GOES ON IN OTHER PEOPLES LIFE, YOU CAN MAKE A KILLING. AND THEREFORE NOT SPENDING TIME ON THIS PROGRAMME CAUSING HURT AND MISFORTUNE TO OTHERS PERSONALLY WHEN YOU ONLY KNOW THEM IN A PROFFESSIONAL WAY. STOP DOING THIS COWARDLY PERSONAL VENDETTA´S AND TALK TO THEM FACE TO FACE YOU COWARDS - GET A LIFE

Oct 23 2004
      One of the principle reasons that drugs are banned in most civilised countries is because users become so hooked on them that they resort to criminal acts to satisfy their urges.
      Those criminal acts escalate into murder, money laundering, arms dealing and timeshare. - Cyn

Oct 22 2004
      In reply to the concerned owner
      How will Anfi ever get rid of its drug problem, its endemic - Why? just look at the management team
      Calvin Lucock - Sales Director - Self confessed heaviest cocaine user at Anfi - and continues to use when he is not at home with the wife!
      Neil Cunliffe - Business Development - (what has he developed) Manager - Self confessed cocaine user - secretly uses when away with Calvin!
      Paul McCann - British Cold Line Manager (Calvin and Neils gofer) A dealer in drugs as well as a heavy userIf the personnel department were stronger they could add an enforcement to everyones contract that drug testing be obligatory. The only ones who would decline to sign or think this was an infringement or rights would be the users.
      This is written on behalf of the many who know but are afraid to speak out - J

Oct 20 2004
      Anfi Del Mar
      Well they say they have got ride of all the drug dealers at Anfi. Think again. Go to see Scottish Alex in IN-hOUSe. He opening offers it for sale. Anything you want he will get it. Is this good for the youndsters on holiday at Anfi or even the young staff that are there on site, workers etc. Something should be done aabout this. Will Anfi ever bee clear of drugs. If this is not stopped then I will get intouch with the new owners of Anfi and inform them who they need to speak to.- A concerned owner.

Oct 11 2004
      You are right about everything except for the fact that Ishmail's pockets are way too deep... to the point of being greedy and taking as much advantage of his clients as Anfi does of its employees. One of Spain's most respected and successful labour law attorneys is actually based in Las Palmas. Check him out... a million times better and reasonable fees, and he will get you a "you would not believe it was possible" settlement!!! Ask s few Scandies up at the in-house office for directions ;-) - $$$

Oct 11 2004
      Regarding the post re workers rights at Anfi. If Calvin is doing what you report, he is guilty in the eyes of the law of suppressing information.
      There is an easy answer, it is the Lawyer in Arguineguin called 'Ishmail' and he is up to date on all that Anfi are required to do by law.If Anfi, or it's agents (e.g. Calvin or other senior managment) are saying otherwise, then this lawyer is the man to sort it out and gain large sums of money from both Anfi and the persons talking bulls**t on Anfi's behalf.
      Calvins days are numbered like you would not believe, so maybe one should not take him so seriously. He only needs to take one step wrong, and the powers that be are waiting for this.- HR dept

Oct 10 2004
      Such a pity!! Finally in Anfi there are people who try to guarantee the rights of all the employees through the Workers Committee and they get boycotted by these same employees. It´s not that they don´t want to know more, the thing is that they´re being pressured by guess who...... Calvin. There are so many thing specially liners should know about..... their rights regarding outstanding holidays, paid permissions for births, deaths and illnesses, indemnizations for unfair dismissals, etc..... It may be insignificant for some people, but if you sum it all up.... it DOES make a difference..... These labour rights are applicable to ALL persons who live and work in Spain so also to people who work in Anfi, even though some Department Heads say the opposite. Take some advice.... get informed!! - insider

Oct 4 2004
      10 more things you NEVER hear at Anfi:
      1) "Let's invite Calvin and Neil out for a drink, I love their company".
      2) "Neil Cunliffe is worth every penny of his over blown wages,I never see him wasteing company time and money surfing the internet for hours looking for 5 star holidays while his reps and T,O's can't afford to eat or pay the rent".
      3)"Darren HAS got a mind of his own, he is not just Neil's puppet"
      4) "Neil is right to have a go about drugs, coz he stopped sniffing coke years ago".
      5) "HA HA HA HA, stop it Calvin with your funny stories and razor sharp wit, my sides are killing me"
      6) "Brian and Yvonne are a classy couple"
      7) " No I don't want to leave Anfi I'm very happy here, the company is very well run and professional".
      8) "Ken Benton is as straight as they come he won't grass you behind your back".
      9) " My Yvonne your looking sexy today".
      10) " NEIL'S JOB IS SAFE, SANTANA ARE NOT WATCHING EVER MOVE HE MAKES" - Eric Hitchmow

Aug 24 2004
      Well, well, well, finelly things come into place..... David "no work to do" Johnson and Philip "Posh" Bacon were on the wishlist of "tired admin" and look his/her wishes CAME TRUE!!!!!
      Yes listen very carefully.... they have both been sacked... FINELLY!!!!
      Ok, so now the next ones on the list are..... Esther "bulshit" whatsoever Gladen and Calvin "no worries" and "take as much money as you can" Lucock and his wife. After a very long time finelly the Company takes some wise steps. 2 weeks ago it was Viktor Pesaresi´s and Benny Geurts´turn..... now we´ll see who´s next!! - an insider

Aug 14 2004
      Re message from 'Tired Admin' at Anfi, 11.08.2004.
      You have it 100% spot on !!
      Santana Cazorla do not have a clue what they got into, apart from a huge lump of overpriced real estate.
      Of course, they DO realise that they are in the deep end with both feet and no lifebelt, and so to this end, they have already hired a very expensive International head hunting company to find a suitable manager to put in place to sort the mess out. Inteviews will be held in September, and word has it that NONE of the existing Anfi Senior management will get a sniff at the job. (NO surprise there then !!!!).
      In fact, a new man coming in, who knows what he is doing, will almost certainly clean the lot out, and for the first time in several years there could be a God given opportunity to have a "Coke-sniffing free" Management team that can actually do the job !
      The new man, (whoever he is) will have an up-hill battle to restructure the whole company, (Manfred the wa*ker could not do it), but the right guy, with timeshare experience, MIGHT just make it work, but he will need skills that ALL the present bunch of incompetent clowns do not possess between them....!
      Ones thought's cannot help but turn to previous Anfi Managers who worked there 10 years ago when it was run as a business, many who hopefully will now apply for the post, now that the TUI /German spectre is rapidly fading into the distance.
      But will Santana Cazorla recognise Talent? or will they ask Bjorn what he thinks,(if he can remember that far back).
      Can Santana Cazorla turn back the clock to get realise their investment potential to the full? Probably not, but it would solve the sickness that is now infecting Anfi.
      One thing is certain, Santana Cazorla do understand that they HAVE to get replace the exsiting managment team with people who CAN do the job, and at least they are taking steps to action this.
      Ah well, it is times like this, when you want to get away from it all......(many of you 'Old School' will recognise that phrase). - anon

Aug 11 2004
      To all Employees:
      The boat is sinking and Santana Casorla does not have a clue of it!
      In my department we have to do sheet lots of work for the new buyers and know by certain - good number of years in here :-) - that the brighest are about to leave. Nobody is being told what the new company will be like and things are getting out of hand!!!
      Just wait and see! Of course don´t count with the big sharks from Sales - this is their best moment ever, well not, with Kaiser was the best time :-). Nobody really controls them - not controlling, not security, not Arturo Ramires.
      Already the top guy from Controlling is leaving... Just wait and see for the next ones!!! Any good top boss with a real opportunity will leave!!!
      People we don´t want at Anfi - Wish list to sack:
      1 - David "not work" to do Jhonson and his secretary.
      2 - Philip "Posh" Bacon & and his girlfriend - Esther "bulshit" whatsoever Gladen. Tired of Bacon and his objetives.
      3 - Calvin "no worries" and "take as much money as you can" Lucock and his wife - also another big shot in Scandi. How much money do they make per month???? With half of their money we could have a couple of new people in my department. Is their job so difficult???? Yeah... There are a couple -not more - of honest guys in sales that would take their jobs for a third of what they are making!!! Cut in this area and you will see how much we get motivated!!!
      4 - Neil "mob" CUMlief... Calvin trusted partner... As everybody knows he was maybe one of the worst sales guys ever!!!! Did he get his top job for his good work or his professional manners!!!Yeah!!!!Any sales guy sacked recently for wrondoings??? What the hell is he doing????
      What controlling, auditing and security are really doing to stop the plundering in Sales??? Who is controlling what sales people are doing with their allowances??? I see many times how they get drunk using their cards!!! Can´t believe it!!! - tired admin

July 1 2004
      In response to the Anfi Admin 29th of June.
      Yes we all agree that the drinking has not stopped since Belinda "FATTY" Ward was sacked for cheating!!!
      Manfred has now gone, even better, thanks TUI for all your help.
      But David Johnson we all do not agree with this comment, he is always busy doing some sort of INTERNAL with the female members of staff, with particular ref to Youska No Job Van Dam!!! I am of course meaning internal reporting!!!! - Anfi Mole

June 29 2004
      Well we have only just put our glasses down and the champagne has only just stopped after BELINDA WARD was SACKED for cheating her expenses forms!!!! what a shame another arse licker gets the bullit!!!
      Next MANFRED SCHOENLEBEN gives us an internal memo to stay how good its been, great and how he is so sad to be goinng, yes the usual cover up shit from this nasty piece of work. We thank god hes gone. What a F*ck up Dr Frenzel WORLD OF TUI!!! what are you going to send this man on to next!! Whatever it is a pity the poor people!!
      Maybe it is the Tour Operators Return!! he was sent in to completely f*ck up the compotition!! maybe he was sent to just f*ck up the industry, then crawl back under the TUI Stone he came from. Still never mind at least we know have Calvin the coke Lucock to work for....great....oh sh*t...
      And speaking of good for nothing please can someone finally kill off David I do nothing all day Johnson.. it is becoming a joke around here. He equals about 10 staff on his wages and sits on his brains all day. I don't get his monthly salary in a year!!!! - Anfi Admin

June 26 2004
      Further to Anon's posting dated June 19th 2004, an update... There have been hundreds of Anfi owners that have received this letter claiming to be from a court in madrid. Please be aware that this is a scam that has been hitting anfi owners for a few weeks now and Anfi as a copmany seem to be investigating. If you receive one of these letters, look carefully at the company name that is being used to collect these 'fines' and it actually spells out the gentlemans name who is running this scam. As far as can be made out out, Anfi owners details may have been unwittingly supplied by a resale firm to this gentleman to allow him to build a mailing list of targets. Remember, PAY NO MONEY, IF YOU DO YOU WILL LOSE IT.... Hope this helps... bring back the good old days when anfi could have sent a group of clumpers to his address to 'retreive' the money for the members! - The Silent Partner

June 25 2004
      Would the informed owner like to contact the Anfi UK Members' Group and provide them with more details. [www.anfiuk.co.uk] They would be very interested to keep updated.
      Reference the traffic scam, Anfi are aware and alledegdly dealing with this through the Spanish Police - Fenman

June 24 2004
      To all you claiming this or that in what has happened in regards to TUI selling Anfi.
      For everyone's information: TUI has been trying to sell Anfi for two years! Bjorn does not have the funds (or friends) to use his option. To TUI's great frustration there is NOT ONE buyer that is interested.
      Sure there have been many that have shown their interest, but after seeing all the figures and documents (or the lack of those)they all pull out! - Informed owner

June 19 2004
      We recieved today a letter allegedly from a court in Madrid, saying my husband had commited a traffic violation in Gran Canaria in February of this year. We were in England at the time. Having contacted member services at Anfi Del Mar, I was told other members had recieved these letters, we were asked to pay a fine of 129 euros otherwise the British Courts would be informed and a countycourt judgement served on us. Anfi advised to fax a copy of our letter, pay nothing and they would let us know the results of investigations which are in progress. BE AWARE. - anon

May 28 2004
      Sorry, Spiderman... it is you that must be brainwashed. Tell me why should there not be any commission to the rep for the RCI/II membership fee? Not many want an apartment, but many want to exchange! Should a car salesman not receive commission for the value of the wheels??? And, just because all other (here you are actually wrong) t/s resorts charge recap, does that make it more legal or just??? Talk about being brainwashed! But, you are right about the lousy commission rate here at Anfi, though.. - .In House Rep

May 27 2004
      RE YOUR COMMISSIONS , INSTEAD OF WHINGING ABOUT THE RECAP, WHICH ALL TIMESHARE RESORTS HAVE, AND ALSO INCLUDES THE MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR THE FIRST FEW YEARS TO THE EXCHANGE CO YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WHY THEY ONLY PAY YOU EIGHT PERCENT .
      YOU MUST BE EITHER BRAIN WASHED OR TERMINALLY STUPID TO WORK FOR THE LOWEST RATE ON OFFER IN THE INDUSTRY WITH THE MOST GREEDY PRICES IN THE WORLD, AND EVEN THEN THEY CANT MAKE A DECENT PROFIT.
      GET OUT AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD. - SPIDERMAN

May 26 2004
      In regards to what the the last writer said. The scandi in house assistant that was sacked sometime early last year did ask these questions upstairs... many times. He even had meetings with Manfred! We all backed him quietly no matter what nationality. He even refused to sign a new contract untill he had his questions answered. We were all there in Porto Vista when Calcin came to sweet talk him in to signing. I guess he said no, because Calvin started screaming out loud to him and marched out fuming. A couple of weeks later he was sacked. But, according to scandi reps he has filed suit at Anfi based on the recap, and is just waiting for the court date. It appears that he has copies of all the scandi deals, memo's and so on. He will win the case, but it will not even get to court probably. I hope it does, though, because then we will all get the money that rightfully belongs to us, because the Recap is illegal! I am glad someone has the guts to come forward... if all of us writing here would have done the same we would have no problems! - In House Rep

May 25 2004
      SO MANY TIMES SALES PEOPLE ASK ME WHY THEIR COMMISIONS ARE LOWER THAN THEY THOUGHT? HERE'S THE CALCULATION TO WORK OUT YOUR 8% COMMISION FROM SALES MADE.
      OK!FIRST THING IS THE TERMS USED:
      RE-CAP= The amount taken by Anfi to cover "company expenses". For example this is the same as working as a secretary and taking a memo for the boss and then he charges YOU for the pencil, paper, chair etc used. This is an ILLEGAL DEDUCTION and if you want to test me ask the HR Dept what the Re-Cap is for on each contract and a breakdown of the charges. YOU WILL NOT GET IT BUT ASK AND KEEP ASKING! IT IS A DEDUCTION AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THE INFORMATION AS TO WHAT AND WHY....DO NOT FORGET THAT IT'S YOUR MONEY!!
      GROSS AMOUNT= Total amount taken from the customer.
      NETT AMOUNT= What's left after all deductions.
      TAX S/S= Tax and social security amount shown on the monthly pay statements. Average salesperson pays 30% TAX OVERALL PER YEAR S/S. The more you earn with Anfi the more you lose!!
      OK! THE SIMPLE FORMULA IS AS FOLLOWS: GROSS AMOUNT-30%RE-CAP-30%TAX/SS AMOUNT= NETT AMOUNT (EXAMPLE £10,000 X 8%COMMISION= £800 X 30% RECAP=£240-£800=£560 X 30% Tax= £168-£560=£392 x 6% s/s=£23.52-£392=NETT AMOUNT=£368.48 Commision.
      CHECK THE STERLING/EURO EXCHANGE RATE AS ANFI MAKE ON THIS AS WELL OUT OF YOUR COMMISION.
      AT "BUTTON-UP" TAKE THE CLIENTS PHONE NUMBER AND CHECK ALL CANCELLATIONS BY PHONING THE CLIENT AS A LOT OF "ACCIDENTS" HAPPEN.
      GOOD LUCK AND HOPE THIS FREE SERVICE FROM THE "BOOK-KEEPER" HELPS.

May 21 2004
      Well when is MANFRED SCHEONLEBEN, THE MAN FROM TUI going to actually crall out from under his stone. What an example he is Hides behind is security, Uses HIS head of Security, (ex Guardia Civil) to bride people what an example he is to all of us workers!!!!
      He is just a slimely creap who shagged that bird from Reception!! well wait till his wife now finds out and we tell his little ginger son!!!
      See how he likes all of it. He make our lives fucking miserable, well now its his turn.
      DR FRENZEL YOU MUST BE BLIND... or just is THE WORLD OF TUI looking the other way.... - Anfi mole has turned

Apr 14 2004
      Well the latest is that no one wants to buy ANFI out, the spanish builder (CARZOLA) has got the message that Gran Anfi has been built in Costa areas and the Sales and MArketing company, ANFI SALES S.L. lied over the private swimming pools etc which cannot happen as there is public access.
      There are a number of Gran Anfi clients which are seeking legal advise, as we speak, to claim they were falsly sold too. This could amount to millions of Euros!!
      The managing director, MANFRED SCHOENLEBEN (THE WORLD OF TUI), was qouted as telling senior staff to just cover over those details to clients!!!!!
      - Anfi Mole

Apr 6 2004
      THINGS YOU NEVER EVER HEAR AT ANFI:
      1)"I had an interesting conversation with Calvin today"
      2)"TUI have done a great job have:nt they?"
      3)"I think Michaela married him for his looks and personality"
      4)"That David Johnson is a valued member of the management team is:nt he?)
      5)"All those business manager¨s really deserve their money, they all have fantastic sales records"
      6)"Don¨t worry you can trust Darren Davies 100%"
      7)"I had a problem and Neil sorted it out for me"
      8)"Alan Cole sure has the backing of the cold line dose¨nt he"
      9)"I like that Neil bloke alot"
      10)"My, you look smart and professional today Yvonne, and correct me if i¨m wroung but have you lost weight"
      - Chris Finch

Apr 2 2004
      So Nobby no-mates Neil takes over the running of the whole british sales staff inc. in-house, some questions for anyone to ask him.
      1)How many in-house tours have you done?
      2)How many in-house sales have you done?
      3)How good was you as a liner on the cold line REALLY?
      4)How much business did you put down as a cold line T.O ( not including the business put in your name by the then line manager Calvin Nocock) ?
      5)How much respect does anyone have for you at Anfi?
      Infact i will answer this for you.
      1)NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
      2)NONE!!!!!!!!!!!
      3)USELESS (on numbers twice)
      4)Hardly anything!!!!!!
      5)NONE!!!!!!!!!!!
      - eric hitchmow

Apr 1 2004
      Now that Lyng cannot raise the money to purchase Anfi back from TUI, there must be a huge concern amongst the owners that if Santana Cazorla proceed with their proposed deal and turn it into a hotel and dis-continue timeshare at the Anfi sites, that the weeks they own will ber worthelss, both in money and exchange value. One only has to look at the two examples set by Airtours and Lanzarote Beach Club to see this is waht happens. One could get hurt in the stampede by Anfi owners to unload their weeks in the not too distant future. - pssst

Mar 22 2004
      Hey,it looks like Manfat f*ck*d it all up! They can't raise the money to buy back thier shares from TUI. That means, that Santana Carzorla will take over. Good Bye, Manfred! We won't miss you! But the most interesting question is: Is Santana Carzorla aware of all the outstanding court cases of Anfi owners and Ex-employees? Do they know about the missing licences for the poolarea of Gran Anfi & Tauro? What will happen to the sales-staff when a construction company takes over, witch is only interested in the land & the properties? A lot of open questions. The END is near!!! - The Insider

Mar 14 2004
      Manfred will have plenty of time to view the hidden video cam videos that was taken of him and his mistress in his apartment in Monte Anfi to blackmail him. Oh, by the way, it was all his "trusted" execitives and assistants that set it all up... He gets what he deserves... He was a disaster for Anfi and an embarrasment to TUI.
      - anon

Feb 28 2004
      Yes it has been confirmed that MAS leaves Anfi 4 weeks after the new deal is signed. Well done it make a real mess out of such a great company. Even TUI will not take him back as he is a nightmare. And now he has no big company to hid behind. Mr Oliver Herrmiling, Good luck my friend you ARE NEXT!!!! for the high jump, if you know what i mean................................... - Anfi Update

Feb 25 2004
      Just a thought!
      If Anfi has now got rid of the German Plague (TUI), and yet Anfi points are based on package tours through TUI tour operators, does that mean all those folks who bought Anfi points are left high and dry?
      An what will Anfi sell in the future, RCI points? As no one will surely wish to continue with TUI points, as they were pretty much useless from day one anyway ! - Sceptic J. Rubberneck III.

Feb 22 2004
      The Hannover Allegemeine Newspaper of Sat 21 Feb 04 reports that TUI have sold their major holding interest in Anfi to place their investment into Hotels. TUI said that their engagement in Anfi was successful. Approx 86% (700 apartments) of the timeshare weeks had been sold and made similar returns to that of our hotels; but no specific details were given.
      TUI wanted to be fully into Timeshare by the year 2011 but strategy has now changed especially with Karl Poyer taking over from Peter Seger, Head of Resorts & Hotels.
      They said the bad press and reputation did not help and Anfi stood on the German Stiftung Warentest's Black List. Anfi no longer is on the Black List due to TUI's efforts. The newspaper reports that apparently unhappy timeshare owners could return their weeks to TUI even after 10 years! 
      The German Newspapers report that TUI will concentrate on their core business of hotels and flights. They currently own 290 Hotels providing a capacity of approx 157000 beds.
      TUI had in

• Anonyymi

Ajan myötä ymmärsin, että talouslukutaidon kehittämiseen pitäisi kiinnittää enemmän huomiota virheiden välttämiseksi, siksi yritän saada enemmän tietoa osakemarkkinoiden muutoksista https://www.porssikurssit.fi/ Tämä antaa minulle mahdollisuuden analysoida ja tehdä strategisia päätöksiä.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. KUPSinpelaaja vangittu törkeästä rikoksesta

Tänään tuli uutinen että Kupsin sopimuspelaajs vangittu törkeästä rikoksesta epäiltynä. Kuka pelaaja kysressä ja mikä ri
      Kuopio
    2. Taasko se show alkaa

Koo osottaa taas mieltään
      Ikävä
    3. Minun oma kaivattuni

Ei ole mikään ilkeä kiusaajatyyppi, vaan sivistynyt ja fiksu sekä ystävällinen ihminen, ja arvostan häntä suuresti. Raka
      Ikävä
    4. Miksi ihmeessä nainen seurustelit kanssani joskus

Olin ruma silloin ja nykyisin vielä rumempi En voi kuin miettiä että miksi Olitko vain rikki edellisestä suhteesta ja ha
      Ikävä
    5. Persut nimittivät kummeli-hahmon valtiosihteeriksi!

Persujen riveistä löytyi taas uusi törkyturpa valtiosihteeriksi! Jutun perusteella järjenjuoksu on kuin sketsihahmolla.
      Perussuomalaiset
    6. Tervehdys!

Sä voit poistaa nää kaikki, mut mä kysyn silti A:lta sen kokemuksia sun käytöksestä eron jälkeen. Btw, miks haluut sabot
      Turku
    7. Onko ministeri Juuso epäkelpo ministerin tehtäviensä hoitamiseen?

Eikö hänellä ole kompetenttia hoitaa sosiaali- ja terveysministetin toimialalle kuuluvia ministerin tehtäviä?
      Perussuomalaiset
    8. Sakarjan kirjan 6. luku

Jolla korva on, se kuulkoon. Sain profetian 22.4.2023. Sen sisältö oli seuraava: Suomeen tulee nälänhätä niin, että se
      Profetiat
    9. Elia tulee vielä

Johannes Kastaja oli Elia, mutta Jeesus sanoi, että Elia tulee vielä. Malakian kirjan profetia Eliasta toteutuu kokonaan
      Helluntailaisuus
    10. Kaupungin valtuuston yleisötilaisuus

YouTubessa katsojia 76 Buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha buahahaha
      Varkaus
    Aihe