Metallipaja Duuni - Porvoo (Metal workshop)

Introduction

Metallipaja – Duuni is a multi skilled metal workshop located in Porvoo. We produce high quality mild and stainless steel products for firms in the local area as well as further a field. Our workshop services are open to small and large firm as well as the public. We pride ourselves on our high quality, good productivity, and affordability.

About Us

We are a small metalwork company offering our services to the south of Finland.

Our key focus of Metallipaja - Duuni is ensuring the safety of our employees

All employees in the metal workshop have hot work qualifications

The workshop manager holds a hot work and a occupational health qualification

Our focus as a business has always been on long term relationships with our clients. Whether by a term contract or repeat business we aim to be a responsive and supportive contractor of choice.

http://personal.inet.fi/business/metalliduuni/home_en.html

Workshop manager

Steven Jackson

Pajatie 6

06150 Porvoo

Tel: 040 304 7944

Email: [email protected]

Fax: 019 583 855

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • but

I give you a tip for this excellent business.Don`t fabricate that kind of traps in your firm like The Raccoon Dog trap or The vermin trap..(is use for trapping forest pests such as..)
      Most of Finns do not like gruelty towards animals that includes in hunting and killing them, I´d frienly say that these matters can spoil the image of your business.Just my opinion and tip.

• Firstly, the Raccoon dog trap is not a cruel way to trap an animal, because they are caught alive, that is better than the "Wire trap", which slowly kills the animal. However, they are normally killed while they are still in the trap with a gun.

Secondly, these traps sell very well (over 250 sold last year) and we are expecting to sell 300 this year.

In addition, the main uses of these traps are for forest management, because Raccoon dogs are forest pests as well as spreading rabies. Raccoon dogs are seen as a new host for fox rabies in Europe. Over the last 5 years there numbers have doubled, so the Finns have no problem killing them humanely.

So, after this new information, if you need a trap, they are 199€ - 230€ not including delivery.

Thanks anyway

• hunting.
        duuni2008 kirjoitti:

Firstly, the Raccoon dog trap is not a cruel way to trap an animal, because they are caught alive, that is better than the "Wire trap", which slowly kills the animal. However, they are normally killed while they are still in the trap with a gun.

Secondly, these traps sell very well (over 250 sold last year) and we are expecting to sell 300 this year.

In addition, the main uses of these traps are for forest management, because Raccoon dogs are forest pests as well as spreading rabies. Raccoon dogs are seen as a new host for fox rabies in Europe. Over the last 5 years there numbers have doubled, so the Finns have no problem killing them humanely.

So, after this new information, if you need a trap, they are 199€ - 230€ not including delivery.

Thanks anyway

You seem to be a very competent and enterprising, I appreciate that a lot but I have to ask, have you ever been interested in hunting ? I have hunted several years as a younger man and I have to say now afterwards that if the big audience only knew what happens in hunting,that hobby would be banned immediately as the worst cruelty to animals.I know and I regret my hunting trips.Nothing more, my friend.

• hunting. kirjoitti:

You seem to be a very competent and enterprising, I appreciate that a lot but I have to ask, have you ever been interested in hunting ? I have hunted several years as a younger man and I have to say now afterwards that if the big audience only knew what happens in hunting,that hobby would be banned immediately as the worst cruelty to animals.I know and I regret my hunting trips.Nothing more, my friend.

No, I am not a hunter or ever have been and I would regard this form of trapping as forest / farm management and not a sport.

My role in all of this is the production and development of metal products and fabrications of which one is Raccoon dog traps.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    2. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    5. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    6. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    7. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    8. Kyllä poisto toimii

Esitin illan suussa kysymyksen, joka koska palstalla riehuvaa häirikköä ja tiedustelin, eikö sitä saa julistettua pannaa
      80 plus
    9. "Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu"..

"Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu".. Näin puhui jo aikoinaan Jeesus, kun yksi hänen opetuslapsistaan löi miekalla
      Yhteiskunta
    10. Musiikkineuvos Ilkka Lipsanen eli Danny TV:ssä - Blondeja, hittibiisejä, räjäyttävä Danny Show...

Ilkka Lipsanen eli Danny on viihdyttänyt meitä jo kuusi vuosikymmentä. Musiikkineuvos on myös liikemies, jonka voidaan
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    Aihe