Help me please

dont know what to do

Damn, life its sooo twisted:(.

I am falling in love with my next door neighbour who is married with kids.
He likes me too and he expressed himself in that way in the most subtile way :). I respect families, i respect marriage but the only think I can see is HIM:(. Damn, I am a grown up (i think so) and i am unable to control my feelings toward a man that will never belong to me.

Please, help me, advice me what to do?

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Mad Hatter

1. Take a ten gallon hat
      2. Then take a big bucket full of ice cubes
      3. Fill the hat with the ice cubes
      4. Put the hat on
      5. Keep the hat on until furher notice

• In love

Well, Mad Hatter (are u?), thank you for the advice but one question: have you ever tryed that when falling in love with the wrong person?? If answer is YES, did it work???

Dont bother to answer:(

• Mad Hatter
        In love kirjoitti:

Well, Mad Hatter (are u?), thank you for the advice but one question: have you ever tryed that when falling in love with the wrong person?? If answer is YES, did it work???

Dont bother to answer:(

And, as a result, my love life has been boldly traipsing from one disaster to another. “Never underestimate the power of denial”. Oh, how true...

But for you, my dear, I wish something better, something more decent.

• In love
        Mad Hatter kirjoitti:

And, as a result, my love life has been boldly traipsing from one disaster to another. “Never underestimate the power of denial”. Oh, how true...

But for you, my dear, I wish something better, something more decent.

I wish it would exist some kind of a drink, just to drink it and get ride of this painfull feeling:(.
        Thank you anyway.

• Mad Hatter
        In love kirjoitti:

I wish it would exist some kind of a drink, just to drink it and get ride of this painfull feeling:(.
        Thank you anyway.

What does his expressing his feelings towards you "in the most subtile way " really mean?
        We may read too much to the innocent gestures of friendliness of someone we are infatuated with.

I know this for my own experience, take my word....

• In a name of love!
        In love kirjoitti:

Thank you anyway.

Men love attention. He´s not in love with you, he`s just flirtting.
        Go and find a better guy for yourself.

• In love
        Mad Hatter kirjoitti:

What does his expressing his feelings towards you "in the most subtile way " really mean?
        We may read too much to the innocent gestures of friendliness of someone we are infatuated with.

I know this for my own experience, take my word....

Well, lets say we had a neighbour party and we were dancing, he was wispering in my years he likes me, he played with my hends in the most gentle and beautiful way... During the normal day, he just sometimes sits in´side his house, starring on me, he always is the one who helps me in anything that ii need. He didnt dare to do more coz i didnt even showed myself that i like him, in any way.
        I almost avoid him most of the time.

• In love
        In a name of love! kirjoitti:

Men love attention. He´s not in love with you, he`s just flirtting.
        Go and find a better guy for yourself.

Right! He is smart, good looking, succesfull man who doesnt play that way. Trust me, you react differently when you ask for attention and its not his case. BTW, I didnt mention he is in love with me because I wouldnt go soo far to get him involved in my "crazyness". I didnt say he is not nither:).

• Uscadara
        In love kirjoitti:

Right! He is smart, good looking, succesfull man who doesnt play that way. Trust me, you react differently when you ask for attention and its not his case. BTW, I didnt mention he is in love with me because I wouldnt go soo far to get him involved in my "crazyness". I didnt say he is not nither:).

The futures uncertain
        And the end is always near...

• Fuck others!!
        Uscadara kirjoitti:

The futures uncertain
        And the end is always near...

Who cares how his children feels after their parent´s get´s divorced and what the wife feels about his husband cheating. Only You and Your happiness matters, rigth?

• God`s friend

Pray! Only Jesus Christ can help you. It is a greit sin disturb a marriage! God can give you power contol your behavoure. Perhaps you are still feeling but you can control youself and your feelings begings become cooler little by little!

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Valkeakosken murhaaja

Raiskausrikosten joukossa kanta suomalainen tekijä on niin harvinainen että kannattaa erikseen mainita. Raiskausuutisia
      Maailman menoa
    2. Valkeakosken kiinniotettua ei epäillä

Kummallisia kommentteja ja uhkauksia poliisi taas jakelee orjakansalle muituttaakseen verisrstä kostosta jos rahvas kapi
      Maailman menoa
    3. Tekijä on poliisin vanha tuttu

Ihan supisuomalainen.
      Valkeakoski
    4. Valkeakosken sekopää murhaaja.

Itselläni on 3 teini ikäistä tytärtä ja tämä tapaus on herättänyt minussa tosi paljon surua ja vihaa. On käsittämättömän
      Valkeakoski
    5. Nainen, olet jollakin tavalla pelottava

Tunne sinun suhteen on ehkä verrattavissa ruusupensaaseen, hurmaavan kaunis kukka, upea tuoksu, mutta jos yrittää lähell
      Ikävä
    6. Kuumat päivät

Hyvää huomenta. 🌞🌼☕😊🙌 Sinkkukesä 2024
      Ikävä
    7. Naiset pysyy sinkkuna ja ottavat mieluimmin koiran

Nykynainen ei halua jakaa elämäänsä miehen kanssa, vaan elää yksin ja ottaa koiran tai koiria. Ja pikkuvähemmistö eli in
      Sinkut
    8. Valkeakosken surmaaja oli koeajalla edellisestä tuomiosta

Tässä osoitus, että rangaistukset Suomessa ovat liian löysiä ja se maksoi tämän tytön hengen https://yle.fi/a/74-2009067
      Maailman menoa
    9. Haaveilen sinusta

Läheisyydestäsi, kosketuksestasi. Siitä että saisin koskettaa sinua. Pitää sinua lähellä. En tiedä mistä tämä tuli. Tied
      Ikävä
    10. Enpä usko että olisit valmis jättämään kaiken

Vaikka tulisin ja kosisin sinua.
      Ikävä
    Aihe