Outo Viesti - Liittyy Gaddafin poikaan!

Gaddafin poika

Elikkä sain tämänlaisen postin (ei roskapostia) omar****[email protected]:lta. Tiedän että tämä on huijaus, mutta lukaiska läpi:

"Dear Friend,

My name is Omar ********** Mohammad, I am the personal assistant to Saif al-Islam Muammar al-Gaddafi who is one of the sons of Muammar Gaddafi, due to the crisis in Libya when it was going out of Muammar Gaddafi control, Libya was no longer safe for every member of the family, for security reasons everyone had to leave Libya but my boss Saif al-Islam chose to relocate elsewhere that is not known to anybody until the NTC conclude the present negotiation between them and Saif al-Islam Muammar al-Gaddafi, unfortunately something went wrong in the arrangement and he was captured when we were trying to snick out from Libya but I manage to escape and I don’t want to mention my location now for some reasons.

The reason why I contacted you is because of a very important transaction I will need your assistance. The transaction am talking about; you will have 30% as your own share after we finish the transaction.

There is a luggage containing a trunk save box having $15 million dollars inside belonging to Saif al-Islam Muammar al-Gaddafi that was taken out from Libya by a United Nation diplomat. This luggage is at the United Nation storage facility in Dubai now as I am talking to you and I think this is my opportunity to become richer.

I have been making an arrangement with a United Nation diplomat to move the box out from Dubai which we have almost concluded all the arrangement but the only problem I am having now is someone who can receive the box from the United Nation diplomat secretly on my behalf and secure the fund until I am ready to transfer my share to my offshore account in Swiss because I will open an account there.

This transaction is very urgent because I can’t continue to hide like a fugitive forever, I need my life back. Presently I am planning to run away and use this money to begin my life as a normal human being and settle in any country for the main time until I feel it is safe for me to go back to Libya.

Please what I will also want you to know about is this, I wrote this email with a clear intent "if you know yourself as a trustworthy person, then I will love to get a reply from you but if u are not, kindly delete this message and say to nobody and I will highly appreciate it"

Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to your earliest response.

Regards"

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • onsescammia

Aina ne keksii jotain ajankohtaa liittyvää huijausta, ja jos tuohon vastaa niin sitten tietävät että sähköpostisi on oikea ja tomiva ja tulee varmasti jatkoa tuohon. Sitten ne myös jakaa sähköossaasi muille spammaajille ja sit onkin tulva postilaatikossa vastaavia.

Ketjusta on poistettu 1 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Marin on ehkä maailman kaunein "Nelikymppinen"

Marinin julkaisu on saanut yli 68 500 tykkäystä. Postauksen kommenttikentässä ylistetään paljon Marinin kauneutta, jota
      Maailman menoa
    2. Vernu Vasunta

On mahotonta miten marjanpoimijoita on kohdeltu! Eikö paremmalla kohtelulla olisi saanut paremman tuloksen?
      Suomussalmi
    3. En kelpaa sinulle

Varattuna - olen sinulle ongelma. Eroaminen vuoksesi voi olla turhaa, sillä me ei puhuta, kun olen varattu ja kumpikin v
      Ikävä
    4. Taidat vanhempi nainen

Haluta sen tien itsellesi. juokse vaan karkuun ! Pahentaa vaan asiaa.Pitäs toimia ihan toisin päin
      Ikävä
    5. Hetkeäänkään miettimättä ottaisin sinut

Mutta mitä mieltä miehesi siitä olisi?
      Ikävä
    6. Olisi kiva tietää miksi pidät minusta?

Miehelle kysymys :)
      Ikävä
    7. Voi nainen...

Kun luovutit meistä liian aikaisin, just kun aloin oppimaan sinua. Jos oisin alussa jo lukenut aiheesta oisin voinut toi
      Ikävä
    8. Venäjä aikoo yksipuolisesti muuttaa rajalinjauksia Suomenlahden itäosassa

Venäjä aikoo muuttaa rajalinjauksia Suomenlahden itäosassa Venäjän saarten eteläpuolella. Ylen jutussa kerrotaan mm.
      Maailman menoa
    9. Suomi lähettää tarkkailijoita merialueelle

Venäjä on ilmoittanut aikovansa ylittää Suomen merialueen rajat kysymättä lupaa kertomalla että Suomen merialueen raj
      Maailman menoa
    10. Naiselle kysymys

Mitä oikein näet minussa?
      Ikävä
    Aihe