Ritaluomalle

Rikhard Wong

Hello Mr. Ritaluoma.

I am Richard Wong a staff of one of highly reputable financial institution (HSBC) here in Manchester, United Kingdom, and I am the head of operation. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable deal which I believe will profit both of us on completion. I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction which is explained below. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.

The sum of (84,000,000.00 Million British Pounds), has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across the relatives of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones. There was this immigrant by name Mr. Andreas schranner, property magnate who was based in the U.K, who happens to be one of our clients. On the 25Th of July 2000, Mr. Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria , their daughter Andrea Eich, her husband Christian, and their children katharina and maximilian all died in the air France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise, see the link for more details of the plane crash http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

The issues at hand is that late Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin/beneficiary in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 15 years the funds will be revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want to present you to the bank as the beneficiary to the deposit. There is no risk involved in this matter as I hold the key to the funds and we are going to adopt a legitimate method as I have all paper works to make you the beneficiary to the funds.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Please pardon any writing mistakes.

I await your prompt reply on this.

Kind regards
Richard Wong

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Asialla varmaan Gary

Taas savua koska tämähän on käännetty lontoonkielelle liikemies Gary Persin hallintokantelusta googlekääntäjän toimesta.

• Mr. Ritakuona

Kiinnostaa kovasti. Paljonko joudun maksamaan ennakkoa , että saan 84 000 000 € SCC:n tilille? Minulla olisi Hämeenlinnassa iso autotalo bisnes, jota kaupungin pääpuolueet tukevat.

• Anonyymi

mistä on kysymys?

• Anonyymi

Investori löytynyt. Valtuusto nouskoon hurraamaan.

• Anonyymi

Nyt olis hyvä investori tarjolla, Go Markku, Go!

• Anonyymi

Hyvää työtä Markku. Olisiko ansainnut palkankorotuksen?

• Anonyymi

Et ansainnut Gäry The Pers vaan tuomion ja supon lausunnon.

• Anonyymi

Tää on taas malliesimerkki niistä vedätyksistä, jotka upposivat ihan täpöllä SCCn hallitusherroihin Ritaluomaan ja Kiemunkiin.

• Anonyymi

Markulla oli ihan hyvä neuvo kusettamalleen timanttikauppiaalle, kun tämä kyseli saataviensa perään: älä stressaa, syö hyvin ja lopeta tupakanpoltto.

• Anonyymi

Muuten kiva tarina mutta Markku ei kuseta.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    2. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    5. Tähdet, tähdet -tippuja Kake Randelin tilittää avoimena: "Tämä on viihdyttämistä, eikä sitä..."

ISO kiitos Kake lauluistasi!Nyt ei vaan studioyleisö lämmennyt. Olet legenda! Lue Kake Randelinin mietteet: https://w
      Tv-sarjat
    6. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    7. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    8. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    9. Näkymätöntä porukkaa vai ei

Mon asuu yksin. Mitas mieltä ootte ?
      Ikävä
    10. 9
    Aihe