GOD YOU BLESSED

FLORENCIO

Hello
I present to you my apologies this email without you knowing but I fear have no choice other than this, that makes three weeks that I sent mail to an association that takes care of destitute children and so far no response on their part, indeed, I my name is Florencia Fournier, consultant and performer residing in 75008e, Paris avenue Matignon and not far from the champs Elysee in France but currently under medical London observation. I had to contact you in this way because I want to share and free me of a burden that is the heart. Indeed, there are about 7 yrs that during a health check it me is announced that I am suffering from acute leukemia at a level considered chronic, 04 April past my doctor informed me that in view of the degree of disease progression that my chances of surviving are very thin and only a miracle is possible. According Dr., the clot that settled in the spinal cord caused a serious infection of the brain fiber that any surgery would be a failure in advance, being aware of this assertion, I have therefore taken the decision to stop the medical treatment given everything I've already invested as expenditure for this treatment. I suffer greatly. If you read this message it is thanks to my caregiver. I live almost elongated since 3 years in this hospital bed. A week ago it was the anniversary of my 71. Everything happened in the garden of the hospital surrounded by other patients. No next of kin. Incidentally I more got since I am affected by this disease. I am a widow without children and anyway I am aware that I leave this hospital inside a coffin. All I want with all my heart is to carry out a humanitarian work before dying. I get up every day begging the sky put me in contact with a person who I'm willing to do inheritance of my assets to my Bank. I am convinced that this money could better serve the indigenous and other people who are the most in need rather than remain in the heritage of the Bank after my death. I had money in the Bank for a project to build a factory of clothes for children from 0 to 12 years. It is estimated at 820.000euros. I wrote to the Bank Manager to let him know my intention to dispossess me of all the money that I have in their bank to take advantage of a person that I would recommend them at the appropriate time. I believe you're the ideal person. I ask you to accept this money as generosity. I would like to especially since you answered me and give me hope that you exist because I know that you will have trouble believing my so-called. In anticipation of read you and all my most sincere greetings to all your family.
Here is my personal email address: [email protected]

<50

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mielessäni vieläkin T

Harmi että siinä kävi niinkuin kävi, rakastin sinua. Toivotan sulle kaikkea hyvää. Toivottavasti löydät sopivan ja hyvän
        Ikävä
      2. Nellietä Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa

Ukkii minnuu Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa ihan sikana joten voidaanko me koko kolmikko hypätä ukin kainaloon ja syleilyyn k
        Isovanhempien jutut
      3. Nähtäiskö ylihuomenna taas siellä missä viimeksikin?

Otetaan ruokaöljyä, banaaneita ja tuorekurkkuja sinne messiin. Tehdään taas sitä meidän salakivaa.
        Ikävä
      4. Ei luottoa lakko maahan

Patria menetti sovitun ksupan.
        Suomen Keskusta
      5. Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita

Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita – neljä Jyväskylän Outlaws MC:n jäsentä vangittu: "Määrät p
        Jyväskylä
      6. Persut petti kannattajansa, totaalisesti !

Peraujen fundamentalisteille, vaihtkaa saittia. Muille, näin sen näimme. On helppo luvata kehareille, eikä ne ymmärrä,
        Maailman menoa
      7. Sinäkö se olit...

Vai olitko? Jostain kumman syystä katse venyi.. Ajelin sitten miten sattuu ja sanoin ääneen siinä se nyt meni😅😅... Lis
        Ikävä
      8. Housuvaippojen käyttö Suomi vs Ulkomaat

Suomessa housuvaippoja aletaan käyttämään vauvoilla heti, kun ne alkavat ryömiä. Tuntuu, että ulkomailla housuvaippoihin
        Vaipat
      9. Hyvää yötä ja kauniita unia!

Täytyy alkaa taas nukkumaan, että jaksaa taas tämän päivän haasteet. Aikainen tipu madon löytää, vai miten se ärsyttävä
        Tunteet
      10. Lepakot ja lepakkopönttö

Ajattelin tehdä lepakkopöntön. Tietääkö joku ovatko lepakot talvella lepakkopöntössä ´vai jossain muualla nukkumassa ta
      Aihe