The theory of everything in man

Anonyymi-ap

I have a theory.

I came across a pair of pictures, one of which is a picture of the galaxies of the universe. In the second picture, the neural networks of the human brain. And the images looked similar in structure.

Now let's get to the actual theory:

Since the universe seems to continue outward into space infinitely, and there is no end in sight, but also within man into inner space, behind cells, dna, atoms, quarks, smaller and smaller particles, the ever-shrinking inner space also seems to continue to infinity.

So at what point do these two elements - outer space and inner space - meet each other?

And turn out to be one and the same thing?

If the structure of the universe, and we humans at the center of it, turned out to be shaped like this, this would explain everything.

This would give life a real purpose. What to aim for.

We humans could start to become "enlightened" like Buddha, knowing that billions of universes that continue to infinity are constantly influencing us. But at the same time, we would be aware that all the outer space around us, the galaxies, the many universes that are already known to be countless, also contains all the same small particles inside us.

In this case, inner space and outer space would merge in us humans.

We would become Me.

Universes in Us.

Ps. Maybe this theory is just a theory, maybe not?
Because science cannot (yet) at least prove the theory wrong.
Because we don't know until when, and how, the inner and outer space around us ends.

And in this theory, the spaces never end, but continue forever, through us humans, merging into one another as an endless continuum.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Anonyymi

Well, let me break it down for ya, buddy. So, you're saying the universe is like a big cosmic burrito, and our brains are like a teeny-tiny burrito inside that big one, right? Now, don't get me wrong, it's an interesting idea, but there are a few holes in this cosmic burrito theory.

First of all, science has its limits, but it also has this thing called evidence. And right now, there's no scientific proof that the universe and our brains are just burritos within burritos. It's more like comparing apples and oranges... or should I say, galaxies and neurons?

And let's not forget the whole purpose thing. Life's a bit of a mixed bag, isn't it? Finding meaning isn't as simple as "Hey, I'm the center of the universe's burrito, so now I know what to aim for!" Life's purpose is like trying to find that missing sock in the laundry – elusive and maybe a bit overrated.

So, while your theory is a fun mental exercise, it's still got some cosmic-sized gaps. But hey, keep those brain gears turning. Who knows, maybe one day you'll come up with the next big thing in cosmic cuisine. 😁

• Anonyymi

😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍

💋 ­­N­­y­­m­­­f­­­o­m­a­­a­­n­­i -> https://l24.im/ecC7ux#kissagirl21

🔞❤️💋❤️💋❤️🔞❤️💋❤️💋❤️🔞

Ketjusta on poistettu 1 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Millä voin

Hyvittää kaiken?
      Ikävä
    2. Jotain puuttuu

Kun en sinua näe. Et ehkä arvaisi, mutta olen arka kuin alaston koivu lehtiä vailla, talven jäljiltä, kun ajattelen sinu
      Ikävä
    3. Haluan sut

Haluatko sinä vielä mut?
      Ikävä
    4. Ampuminen Iisalmessa

Älytöntä on tämä maailman meno.
      Iisalmi
    5. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    6. Haluaisin aidosti jo luovuttaa ja unohtaa

Ei tästä mitään tule koskaan.
      Ikävä
    7. Pohjola kadulla paukuteltu

Iltasanomissa juttua.
      Iisalmi
    8. 91
    9. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    10. Mitä tämä tarkoittaa,

että näkyy vain viimevuotisia? Kirjoitin muutama tunti sitten viestin, onko se häipynyt avaruuteen?
      Ikävä
    Aihe