Suurat ja tulkinta

Nedal Nib

Voisiko joku Islamin ja Koraanin tuntija hieman valaista seuraavien suurien opetusta ja vaikutusta Islamin-uskoisen kansan/yksilön toimintaan?
Vääräuskoiset ystävinä

Suura Al-Maidah 5:51

”Te, jotka uskotte! Älkää lyöttäytykö juutalaisten ja kristittyjen ystäviksi, - he ovat ystäviä vain toisilleen, ja joka ottaa heidät liittolaisikseen, on yksi heistä. Jumala ei totisesti ulota johdatustaan väärämielisiin.”

” Oi Profeetta (Muhammed), innostuta oikeauskoiset (muslimit) taisteluun!” (Suura Al-Anfal 8:65) ” Teidät on määrätty sotimaan, vaikka se on teille vastenmielistä.” (Suura Al-Baqarah 2:216)

”Taistelkaa niitä vastaan, jotka, vaikka ovat saaneet Kirjoituksen (juutalaiset ja kristityt), eivät usko Jumalaan eivätkä viimeiseen päivään, eivät pyhitä sitä, minkä Jumala ja Hänen lähettiläänsä ovat selittäneet pyhäksi, eivätkä tunnusta totista uskontoa (islamia), taistelkaa, kunnes he auliisti maksavat veronsa ja tunnustavat alistuvansa.” (Suura At-Taubah 9:29)

”ja jos kaadutte tai kuolette Jumalan sotaretkellä, niin on totisesti Jumalan anteeksianto ja lupaus parempi kuin kaikki se maallinen, mitä olette saaneet kootuksi.” (Suura Al-Waqiah 3:156) ”Totisesti, Jumala on lunastanut uskovaisilta heidän henkensä ja omaisuutensa antamalla niiden korvaukseksi paratiisin puutarhan, joka on heitä varten. He taistelevat Jumalan asian puolesta: he surmaavat ja heitä surmataan,” (Suura At-Taubah 9:111)

”Totisesti ovat ne, jotka karttavat pahaa, puutarhoissa ja autuudessa iloiten Herransa antimista ja siitä, että heidän Herransa pelasti heidät palavan tulen kidutuksesta. Syökää ja juokaa iloiten palkaksi siitä, mitä teitte. He saavat levätä riveihin asetetuilla istuimilla, ja Minä yhdistän heidät puhtaisiin, tummasilmäisiin neitoihin,

Ja Me varustamme heidät yltäkylläisesti hedelmillä ja lihalla heidän toivomuksiensa mukaan. He ojentavat siellä toisilleen pikarin ilman turhaa puhetta ja syntiä, ja heidän ympärillään on nuorukaisia, kauniita kuin helmet kuoressaan.” (Suura At-Tur 52:17 – 20, 22 – 24)

????

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • kuffar

koraanin kohtien olemassaolo näkyy aikas selvästi ympäri maailmaa jos ette ole huomanneet. Lupaus taivaasta ja neitsyistä sekä tuo kamala viha jota koraani on täynnä on syynä itsemurhaiskuihin. Vaikka islamin laki kieltää itsemurhan niin nämä terroristit eivät mielestään tee itsemurhaa vaan tappavat uskottomia ja sattuvat vain kuolemaan siinä samalla itse ja siitä sitten heittämällä paratiisiin. Koraanin väkivaltaiset kohdat eivät ole sidonnaisia mihinkään historialliseen tapahtunmaan toisin kuin esim. vanhan testamentin väkivalta jakeet. Elikkäs nuo valitsemasi kohdat tarkoittavat juurikin sitä mitä ne sanovat, tämä näkyy tänä päivänä ja se on näkynyt koko islamin historian ajan. Asia nyt vaan on näin.

• asiat pyritään

peittämään sanomalla, että ne eivät kuulu islamiin.
        Siis Koraanin oppi ei kuulu islamiin????

• kuffar
        asiat pyritään kirjoitti:

peittämään sanomalla, että ne eivät kuulu islamiin.
        Siis Koraanin oppi ei kuulu islamiin????

siinäpäs se ongelman ydin onkin.

• kyllähän

Muhammedin jutut ovat sidonnaisia siihen, miten viholliset hänen luomaansa uskontoon suhtautuivat.

• samanlainen opus!

Raamatusta löydät samat sävelet jos uskallat etsiä!

• ystävällisesti

kerrot, mistä.

ystävällisesti kirjoitti:

kerrot, mistä.

Numbers 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the HEADS of the people, and HANG them up before the LORD AGAINST THE SUN, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Deuteronomy 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee [for] an inheritance, THOU SHALT SAVE ALIVE NOTHING THAT BREATHETH:

Deuteronomy 20:17 But thou shalt UTTERLY DESTROY them; [namely], the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath COMMANDED THEE:

Judges 1:4 And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they SLEW of them in Bezek TEN THOUSAND MEN.

Judges 1:5 And they found Adonibezek in Bezek: and they fought against him, and they SLEW the Canaanites and the Perizzites.

Judges 1:6 But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and CUT OFF HIS THUMBS AND HIS GREAT TOES.

Ezek. 9:5 And the Lord said, "Go through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have you pity. SLAY UTTERLY OLD AND YOUNG, BOTH MAIDS AND LITTLE CHILDREN, AND WOMEN.

[Num. 31:1] And the Lord said unto Moses, "Avenge the children of the Mid'-an'ites.. They warred against the Mid'-i-an'ites, as the Lord commanded Moses, and they slay all the males. And they took all women as captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. Moses said, "HAVE YOU SAVED ALL THE WOMEN ALIVE? NOW KILL EVERY MALE AMONG THE LITTLE ONES, AND KILL EVERY WOMAN that has known a man by lying with him, but all the young girls who have not known a man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

[Josh 6:16] Joshua said to the people of Israel, "The Lord has given you the city (of the Canaanites).. all silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are c consecrated unto the Lord: They shall come into the treasury of the Lord. The people utterly DESTROYED ALL THAT WAS IN THE CITY, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN, YOUNG AND OLD, AND OX AND SHEEP, AND ASS, WITH THE EDGE OF THE SWORD.

KILLING, KIDNAPPING, SLAVERY
        [Josh. 16:10] So the Canaanites have dwelt in the midst of E'phraim to this day, but become slaves to do forced labour. (see also Joshua 17:13 and Judg. 1:30)

[Judg. 21:10] The congregation of Benjamin sent twelve thousand of their bravest men, and commanded them, "Go and smite the inhabitants of Ja'-besh-gil'ead with the edge of the sword; also the women and the little ones. Every male and every woman that has lain with a male YOU SHALL UTTERLY DESTROY.

And they found among the inhabitants four hundred YOUNG VIRGINS who had not known a man by lying with him; and they brought them to the camp of Shiloh, which is the land of Canaan. And Benjamin returned at that time, and they gave them the women whom they had saved alive of the women of Ja'besh-gil'ead, but they did not suffice for them.

STEALING WOMEN !!
        And they commanded the Benjaminites, saying:"Go and lie in wait in the vineyard, and watch, if the daughters of Shiloh go out to dance in the dances, then come out of the vineyard and seize each man his wife from the daughters of Shiloh. And the Benjaminites did so, and took their wives from
        the dancers whom they caught.

KILL THEM AND TAKE THEIR PROPERTIES
        [Deut. 20:10] When you draw near to a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it. And if its answer to you is peace and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it SHALL BE FORCED LABOUR FOR YOU AND SHALL SERVE YOU.

But if it makes no peace with you, then you shall besiege it, .. YOU SHALL PUT ALL ITS MALES TO THE SWORD, BUT THE WOMEN AND THE LITTLE ONES, the cattle and every thing else in the city all its spoil, YOU SHALL TAKE AS BOOTY FOR YOURSELVES; AND YOU SHALL ENJOY THE SPOIL OF YOUR ENEMIES.

REVENGE, SWORD, FIRE !!
        [Heb. 12:29] OUR GOD IS DESTROYING FIRE.

[Psalm. 94:1] O LORD, YOU GOD OF VENGEANCE.

[Job 7:21] Why do not you pardon my transgression and take away my iniquity?

[Ezek. 11:8] God said, "You have feared the sword, the sword I will bring upon you."

[Amos 9:1] I will slay that left of them with the sword, not one of them shall flee away.. I WILL COMMAND THE SWORD, AND IT SHALL SLAY THEM.

[Jer.49:37] I will send the sword after them, until I have consumed them. (Let those who say Islam is the religion of the sword know that the word "sword" is never mentioned in the Quran while the Bible mentions it many times, in the way that you see here.) [Ezek. 12:14] I will unsheathe the sword after them. I will let a few of them escape from the sword, from famine and pestilence.

THE BIBLE MISREPRESENTS GOD'S MERCY
        [Jer. 19:7] The Lord said, "T WILL MAKE THEM EAT THE FLESH OF THEIR SONS AND THEIR DAUGHTERS, and every one shall eat the flesh of his neighbour.

[Levi.26:14] If you will not hearken to me..21 I will bring a sword upon you.. 29 YOU SHALL EAT THE FLESH OF YOUR SONS, AND DAUGHTERS.

[Lam. 2:20] LOOK O LORD, AND SEE! WITH WHOM YOU HAVE DONE THAT: SHOULD WOMEN EAT THEIR FRUIT AND CHILDREN OF A SPAN LONG?

[Lam. 4:4] The hands of compassionate women have boiled their own childrenthey became their food.

SWORD AND FIRE IN NEW TESTAMENT
        [Math. 10:34] "Do not think that I have come to make peace on earth? I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE, BUT A SWORD. "For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother." [said Jesus]!

[Luke. 12:49] 'I CAME TO CAST FIRE UPON THE EARTH, AND WOULD THAT IT WERE ALREADY KINDLED.. DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE COME TO GIVE PEACE ON EARTH? NO, I TELL YOU, BUT RATHER DIVISION; for from henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two, and two against three. They will be divided, father against son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against her mother. [said Jesus]!

[Luke. 19:27] For these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, BRING THEM HERE AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME.

[Luke. 14:26] If any one comes to me and does not HATE his own father and mother and wife, and children, and brothers and sisters yes and even his own life: he cannot be my disciple.

PAUL AND RACISM
        [Gal. 2:15] Paul said, "We ourselves, who are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners."

GENTILES IN THE BIBLE !!!
        [Isia. 49:22] Thus the Lord said, "Behold I will lift up my hand to the gentiles, and raise up my signal to the people, and they shall bring your sons in their bosom, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders. Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. WITH THEIR FACES TO THE GROUND THEY SHALL BOW DOWN TO YOU, AND LICK THE DUST OF YOUR FEET.

[Isia. 60:4] Lift up your eyes round about, and see, they all gather together, they come to you. THE WEALTH OF THE NATIONS(in K.J.version: gentiles) SHALL COME UNTO YOU and the sons of the foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister unto you...MEN MAY BRING UNTO YOU THE WEALTH OF THE NATIONS (in K.J. version: Gentiles)

WITH THEIR KINGS LED IN YOUR POSSESSION. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste. YOU SHALL SUCK THE MILK OF THE NATIONS(in K.J. version: Gentiles), YOU SHALL SUCK THE BREAST OF KINGS.

[Isia. 61:5] And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedresses. BUT YOU SHALL BE NAMED THE PRIESTS OF THE LORD. Men shall call you the ministers of God. YOU SHALL EAT THE RICHES OF THE NATIONS(in K.J.version Gentiles) AND IN THEIR GLORY SHALL YOU BOAST YOURSELVES.

TAKE USURY FROM THE GENTILES ONLY !!
        [Deut. 23:19] "Do not charge your brother interest, you may charge a foreigner interest, but not a brother Israelite." (The word Israelite according to the Good News Bible)

[Deut.15:1] Every creditor shall release what he has lent to his neighbour. He shall not exact it of his neighbour, his brother. Of a foreigner you may exact it. But whatever of yours is with your brother, your
        hand shall release.

EX 21:23-25, LE 24:17-21, DT 19:21 An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, etc.

EX 22:20 Anyone who sacrifices to other gods must be destroyed.

LE 24:16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord must be put to death.

NU 3:10 An unauthorized person who acts as a priest must be put to death.

DT 13:6-10 A man is required to slay his friends and members of his own family who are guilty of worshipping another god.

DT 17:12 A man who shows contempt for a judge or priest must be put to death.

DT 18:20-22, EZ 14:9 If a prophet's words do not come true, he is a false prophet and must be put to death. This is true even if he has been deceived by God himself.

DT 22:23-24 A betrothed virgin who is seduced in the city is to be put to death unless she cries for help.

PR 13:24, 22:15, 23:13 Children are to be disciplined with the rod-- if beaten with a rod, they will not die. (Note: Many Christian parents have inadvertently beaten a child to death following this precept.)

MT 5:29-30, 18:8-9, MK 9:43-47 If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.

MK 10:2-12, LK 16:18 Divorce is wrong, and to remarry is to commit adultery.

LE 20:10-12, DT 22:22 Adulterers (in some cases) must be put to death.

Genesis 34:25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob's sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male.

Exodus 32:27 Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.'"

Leviticus 26:29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Numbers 21:35 So they struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army, leaving them no survivors. And they took possession of his land.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mielessäni vieläkin T

Harmi että siinä kävi niinkuin kävi, rakastin sinua. Toivotan sulle kaikkea hyvää. Toivottavasti löydät sopivan ja hyvän
      Ikävä
    2. Nellietä Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa

Ukkii minnuu Emmaa ja Amandaa stressaa ihan sikana joten voidaanko me koko kolmikko hypätä ukin kainaloon ja syleilyyn k
      Isovanhempien jutut
    3. Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita

Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita – neljä Jyväskylän Outlaws MC:n jäsentä vangittu: "Määrät p
      Jyväskylä
    4. Ei luottoa lakko maahan

Patria menetti sovitun ksupan.
      Suomen Keskusta
    5. Nähtäiskö ylihuomenna taas siellä missä viimeksikin?

Otetaan ruokaöljyä, banaaneita ja tuorekurkkuja sinne messiin. Tehdään taas sitä meidän salakivaa.
      Ikävä
    6. Persut petti kannattajansa, totaalisesti !

Peraujen fundamentalisteille, vaihtkaa saittia. Muille, näin sen näimme. On helppo luvata kehareille, eikä ne ymmärrä,
      Maailman menoa
    7. Sinäkö se olit...

Vai olitko? Jostain kumman syystä katse venyi.. Ajelin sitten miten sattuu ja sanoin ääneen siinä se nyt meni😅😅... Lis
      Ikävä
    8. Housuvaippojen käyttö Suomi vs Ulkomaat

Suomessa housuvaippoja aletaan käyttämään vauvoilla heti, kun ne alkavat ryömiä. Tuntuu, että ulkomailla housuvaippoihin
      Vaipat
    9. Hyvää yötä ja kauniita unia!

Täytyy alkaa taas nukkumaan, että jaksaa taas tämän päivän haasteet. Aikainen tipu madon löytää, vai miten se ärsyttävä
      Tunteet
    10. Lepakot ja lepakkopönttö

Ajattelin tehdä lepakkopöntön. Tietääkö joku ovatko lepakot talvella lepakkopöntössä ´vai jossain muualla nukkumassa ta
    Aihe