MasterGormo!

KyleKatarn1987

Where are you, my old friend? We've not spoken in a long time. I have really been missing our conversations. If you happen to read this, let me know if you are still somewhere out there...

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • MasterGormo

somebody still remembers the old master Gormo. I have missed our conversations too, but unfortenatly master Gormo has learn, that thinking is important to mind, so he doesn´t talk so much now days. But all of you must no, that master Gormo is always in here. You may not see him, but he´s here.

• KyleKatarn1987

Gormo. Dark times are at hand right now and it is truly good to know that your spirit is still with us. You always were strong in the Force and seems that you still are..

While I aknowledge that meditating is an important part of a Jedi's life I must point out to you that it is not all that we are here for. The most important thing for a Jedi is to perform good deeds which rarely can be carried out simply by sitting in a dark chamber and thinking that good things will happen. At some point you will need to return to the challenges of the physical world, for darkness is spreading again and before long it must be confronted from face to face. Until that, I will keep meditating as well so that I can be ready to stand beside you when the time comes that we must once again drive the evil back to where it came from...

Till we meet again, I wish you well and hope that you will find a light to guide you on your path so that you would not go astray and lose your mind in darkness.

May the Force be with you

• jediboy
        KyleKatarn1987 kirjoitti:

Gormo. Dark times are at hand right now and it is truly good to know that your spirit is still with us. You always were strong in the Force and seems that you still are..

While I aknowledge that meditating is an important part of a Jedi's life I must point out to you that it is not all that we are here for. The most important thing for a Jedi is to perform good deeds which rarely can be carried out simply by sitting in a dark chamber and thinking that good things will happen. At some point you will need to return to the challenges of the physical world, for darkness is spreading again and before long it must be confronted from face to face. Until that, I will keep meditating as well so that I can be ready to stand beside you when the time comes that we must once again drive the evil back to where it came from...

Till we meet again, I wish you well and hope that you will find a light to guide you on your path so that you would not go astray and lose your mind in darkness.

May the Force be with you

..ei liity tuohon teidän juttuun mitenkään, mutta niin. Mistäs sinä sillon löysit ne "vanhojen" star warssien soundrackit aikoinaan? oletko muuten sattunut missään näkemään star wars ep 1:ultimate edition soundrackia, siinä on koko leffan musa kokoelma, jotain päälle 60 kappaletta..

• KyleKatarn1987
        jediboy kirjoitti:

..ei liity tuohon teidän juttuun mitenkään, mutta niin. Mistäs sinä sillon löysit ne "vanhojen" star warssien soundrackit aikoinaan? oletko muuten sattunut missään näkemään star wars ep 1:ultimate edition soundrackia, siinä on koko leffan musa kokoelma, jotain päälle 60 kappaletta..

EP I:n Ultimate Editionin olen kyllä nähnyt, mutta en Suomessa. Tässä tapauksessa kannattaa mennä merta edemmäs kalaan. Lähes kaikki ulkomaiset nettikaupat nimittäin myyvät tätä Ultimate Editionia samoin kuin kaikkien muidenkin Star Wars elokuvien soundtrackeja.

Suosittelisin erityisesti tätä nettikauppaa mikäli olet aikeissa hankkia itsellesi kaikki kuusi SW-soundtrackia: play.com

• KyleKatarn1987

EP I:n Ultimate Editionin olen kyllä nähnyt, mutta en Suomessa. Tässä tapauksessa kannattaa mennä merta edemmäs kalaan. Lähes kaikki ulkomaiset nettikaupat nimittäin myyvät tätä Ultimate Editionia samoin kuin kaikkien muidenkin Star Wars elokuvien soundtrackeja.

Suosittelisin erityisesti tätä nettikauppaa mikäli olet aikeissa hankkia itsellesi kaikki kuusi SW-soundtrackia: play.com

http://www.play.com/

• jediboy

joo kunhan kysäsin, kun ajattelin että nuo soundrackit kun vanhenevat ne poistetaan myynnistä ja sitten niitä saa vaan enää joistain nettikaupoista..

• KyleKatarn1987

always remembers his friends. And although he can sometimes be absent-minded due to his old age, he ultimately means only good in the end.

• MasterGormo

always remembers his friends. And although he can sometimes be absent-minded due to his old age, he ultimately means only good in the end.

Now, at last, i have returned. The dark side almost got me, but i fought back and won. Now i am stronger than ever, becose i have searched answers from the deepest force and returned from there. I can also feel the darkness growing, but if we all will fight together, the dark side will lose. Master Gormo is back and may the force be with you.

• KyleKatarn1987
        MasterGormo kirjoitti:

Now, at last, i have returned. The dark side almost got me, but i fought back and won. Now i am stronger than ever, becose i have searched answers from the deepest force and returned from there. I can also feel the darkness growing, but if we all will fight together, the dark side will lose. Master Gormo is back and may the force be with you.

with open arms, dear MasterGormo and pledge my unending loyalty to you. I cannot even say it in words how good your return makes mee feel. I have too had my darker chapters in life and while you were gone I almost fell to the dark side for good but I still had enough strength to resist the dark minions that were trying to convert me as an agent of evil and I was finally able to turn away from all the hate and anger that I had started to feel within myself. This wasn't an easy task for me, because those people who have been trying to corrupt me with their lies and deceit are so strong that it actually frightens me. For now, I have returned to continue my journey on a path that has been lit by the warm and comforting light of the good side but I am still however very unsure of myself. I might even say that I am afraid of myself in some ways. Afraid of what I might do if I once again get in contact with the dark side...

Right at this moment I feel like I have been travelling in a dark and terrifying forest for several months, but finally found an opening amidst it's gloomy corridors of strange and threatening trees. An opening that is encouragingly lit by the sun.

I feel that this might be a good place to make a short rest and let my wounds close and my spirit renew before the next fight takes place.

It truly helps me keep my spirit high knowing that you are here again, MasterGormo. I can just feel how the Force is so strongly present among us all.

Yes! We must keep fighting with all the energy that is left in our bodies. I feel we are close to achieving a somekind of victory of our opressors...

• fuckerssssss....

You all are fucking nördes "we speak english because we are jei knights and jedis are speaking english. You are also fucking gays....

• It is you, you fucking wanker

who can go fuck yourself! You are a pathetic and disgusting faggot!!

You should be hanged by your little wiener you filthy son of a whore!!!

You are just one goddamned bastard who should be put out of his misery...

• KyleKatarn1987
        It is you, you fucking wanker kirjoitti:

who can go fuck yourself! You are a pathetic and disgusting faggot!!

You should be hanged by your little wiener you filthy son of a whore!!!

You are just one goddamned bastard who should be put out of his misery...

Kuka ikinä sitten oletkin, ja Voima olkoon myös sinun kanssasi.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    2. Tähdet, tähdet -tippuja Kake Randelin tilittää avoimena: "Tämä on viihdyttämistä, eikä sitä..."

ISO kiitos Kake lauluistasi!Nyt ei vaan studioyleisö lämmennyt. Olet legenda! Lue Kake Randelinin mietteet: https://w
      Tv-sarjat
    3. En koskaan

Aliarvoinut, nauranut/pitänyt pilkkana, tai ajatellut mitään negatiivista sinusta. Jos nämä asiat uskot ja luotat sen v
      Ikävä
    4. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    5. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    6. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    7. Mitä teet mies

Tälleen vappuaattona? Mietityttää, että onkohan sulla joku nainen, jonka kanssa vietät vapun? 😔
      Ikävä
    8. Martinasta kiva haastattelu Iltalehdessä

Hyvän mielen haastattelu ja Martina kauniina ja raikkaan keväisenä kuvissa.
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    9. Nainen, olet kaipaillut seuraani

Tiedän sen, kuulen sen. Sinulla ei ole muita joiden kanssa voisit niistä asioista keskustella joista keskustelet kanssan
      Ikävä
    10. Kirjoitit joskus minulle tietäen

Että se olin minä.
      Ikävä
    Aihe