HEY YOU ENGLISH PEOPLE

LEAVE FINLAND

LEAVE FINLAND, FINLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE, GO GET JOBS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE (EXCEPT KEITH ''KEKE'' AMSTRONG)

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • idea

and it´s also allowed in free country like Finland.

• mustahammas

There are quite a few Finns living in England. Do you think that they should leave England and move back home also ?

• London Calling

There are barely any Finns living in England !

• mustahammas
        London Calling kirjoitti:

there are Englishmen living in Finland.

In 2007 there were 3200 UK citizens living in Finland.

In 2001 there were 11 228 Finnish citizens living in the UK. Today they are probably more than 15000.

Here is a forum for Finns living in the UK :
        http://www.finn-guild.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

And here is another one :
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/britanniansuomalaiset

You can send a message to one of those forums if you do not believe me.

• London Calling
        mustahammas kirjoitti:

there are Englishmen living in Finland.

In 2007 there were 3200 UK citizens living in Finland.

In 2001 there were 11 228 Finnish citizens living in the UK. Today they are probably more than 15000.

Here is a forum for Finns living in the UK :
        http://www.finn-guild.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

And here is another one :
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/britanniansuomalaiset

You can send a message to one of those forums if you do not believe me.

How many % of them speak english ?

How many of the UK citizens speak finnish in Finland ?

• mustahammas

How many % of them speak english ?

How many of the UK citizens speak finnish in Finland ?

Your original claim was : "There are barely any Finns living in England."

The Finns living in England speak English of course. Most of them have learned English at school in Finland.

The Englishmnen living in Finland did not study Finnish when they went to school in England and thus their Finnish skills are often very limited.

• London Calling
        mustahammas kirjoitti:

Your original claim was : "There are barely any Finns living in England."

The Finns living in England speak English of course. Most of them have learned English at school in Finland.

The Englishmnen living in Finland did not study Finnish when they went to school in England and thus their Finnish skills are often very limited.

I have also met many english speakers whose language skills are very limited.

Very bad schools ? Very limited minded ?

If a Finn who speaks english lives in UK - who is to tell that she/he is not an native ?

• mustahammas

I have also met many english speakers whose language skills are very limited.

Very bad schools ? Very limited minded ?

If a Finn who speaks english lives in UK - who is to tell that she/he is not an native ?

>> If a Finn who speaks english lives in UK - who is to tell that she/he is not an native ?

• Travmies

There are over 20000 Finns living in the UK, and over 100000 Finns living the USA, in fact about 1000000 Finns live else where apart from Finland.

If all Finns returned to Finland and all foreigners left, Finland would go bankrupt.

Then it wouldn't be the best country in the world.

• mustahammas
    • Oh no

""""FINLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE."""

Country who have the ugliest women in europe. Loosers who looks so gay. I don't think so.

• hej på dej

You are a very Finnish person, and you can't speak English proberly. I'd like to know whether you are dyslexic or just someone who never bothered to learn English.

• Travmies
        hej på dej kirjoitti:

You are a very Finnish person, and you can't speak English proberly. I'd like to know whether you are dyslexic or just someone who never bothered to learn English.

Firstly, I am not a Finn, but I am English and I do live, and work in Finland. (also I speak Finnish)

I have always felt that as a foreigner living in Finland, I should not be question the English language skills of the Finns, because it is the responsiblity of the foreigner to learn Finnish not the other way round.

If Finns speak English well or not in there own country is nothing to do with us.

• kjhkjhkjh

"Country who have the ugliest women in europe. Loosers who looks so gay. "

I think you're confusing Finland and Sweden there...

• straydogg

yawnz... who relly givs a shit? i liv wer i want (NOT IN finland thank God) simple huh?

• barca.

That`s yesterdays news.

• straydogg

who u talken to

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Aikakone-yhtyeestä tuttu Maki Kolehmainen kuollut

Kuoli tänään aamuyöstä nopeasti edenneeseen sairauteen. Hän oli 58-vuotias.
      Maailman menoa
    2. Rokote otti taas omansa. Maki Kolehmainen kuollut.

RIP Maki. Muusikko, tuottaja ja säveltäjä Maki Kolehmainen on kuollut. Asiasta uutisoi ensimmäisenä Yle. Kolehmainen k
      Maailman menoa
    3. Se viime kohtaaminen

Oli naine vähän sellainen kohmea. Nopeasti yritin etsiä merkkejä sinusta mutta en saanut mitään ilmi. Ajattelin että ny
      Ikävä
    4. Ihan rakentavassa mielessä

Haluaisin nainen kysyä sinulta ja myös itseltäni että mitä me oikein odotellaan? Olisiko aika jo käydä edes treffeillä?
      Ikävä
    5. Taidan olla ihan sairas

Kun mietin jo meidän yhteisen lapsen nimeä 😄
      Ikävä
    6. Mitä kehon osia

Olet kaivatultasi nähnyt ja piditkö näkemästäsi?
      Ikävä
    7. Kuinka paljon merkkaa naisen ulkonäkö

Parisuhteessa ykeensä kysynnvaan Onko kaunis nainen oarempi vaihtoehto kun tavis
      Sinkut
    8. Luin jostain että skorpioni

Naiset parhaita rakastajattaria…. Pitäneekö paikkansa?
      Ikävä
    9. Olen sinusta nainen

Oikeasti tosi ylpeä. Tunnen sen miten kehity ja opit säätelemään omia tunteitasi. Se on aina hieno piirre ihmisessä.
      Ikävä
    10. Pitäisikö alkaa

Treenaamaan että sulla tippuu silmät päästä kun näet minut ensi kerralla, nainen. 🤔
      Ikävä
    Aihe