Helsingissä asuntoja vuokratessa huijauksia

laurimies92

Tori.fi palvelussa käyttäjää yritetään saada vuokraamaan asuntoa sivuston kautta. Viestit muotoiltu samalla tavalla ja yritetään saada sivustolle http://www.cqout.com/escrowfaq.asp. Kaikki mitä sivustolla tapahtuu luultavasti käytetään ihmisten huijaamiseen. Google hakutuloksia vähemmän kuin helsinkiläisillä pikkufirmoilla ja brittien toisiksi suurin "ebay" jolla vähemmän kuin 10 facebook tykkäystä.

Meidän ja muutaman muun netistä poimitun huijaukset:

-----

Subject: RE: Aihe: 2h k kph
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:03:51 0200

Hello,

I read your e-mail regarding my apartment available for rent located in: Pääskylänkatu 3 A, 00500 Helsinki

I'm sorry but i speak only English.

The rent/month is € 650 ( including running costs ).

The deposit request is 1 month € 650, and you will pay one time and get it back when you will leave (I will need 1 month notice if you want to move before the contract end). You can rent it for any period even for a long term.

Bright and well maintained two bedrooms apartment. In the apartment a spacious open plan kitchen / living room, separate bedroom and a spacious bathroom. Well groomed housing company in which all of the major repairs (eg, pipes, roof, facade, staircase). Apartment Area 50m²

Now, a little bit about myself: My name is Mikkel Thomsen and I'm a 56 years old designer and structural engineer from United Kingdom. It was my wife's apartment ( she was original from Finland ). Unfortunately she passed away 4 years ago. The apartment was used by our daughter during her studies and internship in Helsinki. In the last 1 year and half was rented to a Norwegian family and their contract just expired. I don`t want to sell it because never know in the future what will be my daughter option so we decided to rent it to some one who can take care of it.

If you do not mind I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the flat, and for how long. Any other details about yourself would be appreciated.

So I guess this is it for now, I hope I didn't forgot anything.
Thank you

---------------

"Owner" name: Luca Adler, [email protected]
Rental address: Amiraalinkatu 1 C, 00160 Helsinki
Posting: http://www.tori.fi/vi/9294047.htm
- ad is in Finnish but owner claims to speak only English
- owner says apartment belonged to his late wife, who is Finnish
- owner wants only 1 month deposit, fully-furnished, 690E/month, 51 square meters (too good to be true)
- owner recommends using money-transfer service of following site: http://www.cqout.com/escrowfaq.asp
- requests to view apartment have been ignored

----

He sent a subsequent mail when i reverted to the above mail

Mail from owner

Thank you for your reply and interest.

As explained in previous email The rent/month is € 800 ( including running costs which ) and the deposit is 1 month ( 800 € ). The rent i want to receive it monthly to my bank account.

Like I have inform you before i am in United Kingdom. Unfortunately, my job don't allow me to do any traveling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet you personally for a while.

Because i don`t know any person and don't have any friends in Helsinki where to send the keys we will use a third party service for both security.
I have used before and i also have a register user.

Please visit there website: http://www.cqout.com/escrowfaq.asp

CQout Ltd. is a legal and registered company in England by the Financial Services Authority from 1999 and is the largest service here.
They use bank transfer and is traceable in any moment and a safe way of payment.

Your commission will be 0. I will pay for it when the transaction is started.

The contract will be made by Finnish law in Finnish language and will be legalized by notary and receive it in original.

If you did not understand the transaction and more important to avoid other misunderstand i will glad explain you step by step the transaction.

----

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • nyt naurattaa

Virheellistä englantia! Hih!

• eihuijatathx

Asunnonvuokraus.com , kohde # 16803 ja tyyyppi kirjoittaa osoitteesta: [email protected]
      I read your e-mail regarding my apartment available for rent located in: Hakaniemenranta 28 a, 00530 Helsinki

The rent/month is € 630 ( including running costs ).

The deposit request is 1 month € 630, and you will pay one time and get it back when you will leave (I will need 1 month notice if you want to move before the contract end). You can rent it for any period even for a long term.

Bright and well maintained two bedrooms apartment. In the apartment a spacious open plan kitchen / living room, separate bedroom and a spacious bathroom. Well groomed housing company in which all of the major repairs (eg, pipes, roof, facade, staircase). Apartment Area 55m²

Now, a little bit about myself: My name is Peter Ross and I'm a 56 years old designer and structural engineer from United Kingdom. It was my wife's apartment ( she was original from Finland ). Unfortunately she passed away 4 years ago. The apartment was used by our daughter during her studies and internship in Helsinki. In the last 1 year and half was rented to a Norwegian family and their contract just expired. I don`t want to sell it because never know in the future what will be my daughter option so we decided to rent it to some one who can take care of it.

If you do not mind I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the flat, and for how long. Any other details about yourself would be appreciated.

[email protected]

• kummallinenjuttukun

Hello,

I read your e-mail regarding my apartment available for rent located in: Amiraalinkatu 1 c, 00160 Helsinki

The rent/month is € 690 ( including running costs ).

The deposit request is 1 month € 690, and you will pay one time and get it back when you will leave (I will need 1 month notice if you want to move before the contract end). You can rent it for any period even for a long term.

Bright and well maintained two bedrooms apartment. In the apartment a spacious open plan kitchen / living room, separate bedroom and a spacious bathroom. Well groomed housing company in which all of the major repairs (eg, pipes, roof, facade, staircase). Apartment Area 50m²

Now, a little bit about myself: My name is Oliver Savard and I'm a 56 years old designer and structural engineer from United Kingdom. It was my wife's apartment ( she was original from Finland ). Unfortunately she passed away 4 years ago. The apartment was used by our daughter during her studies and internship in Helsinki. In the last 1 year and half was rented to a Norwegian family and their contract just expired. I don`t want to sell it because never know in the future what will be my daughter option so we decided to rent it to some one who can take care of it.

Thank you

ja

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and interest.

As explained in previous email The rent/month is € 690 ( including running costs which ) and the deposit is 1 month ( 690 € ). The rent i want to receive it monthly to my bank account.

Like I have inform you before i am in United Kingdom. Unfortunately, my job don't allow me to do any traveling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet you personally for a while.

Because i don`t know any person and don't have any friends in Helsinki where to send the keys we will use a third party service for both security.
      I have used before and i also have a register user.

Please visit there website: http://www.cqout.com/escrowfaq.asp

CQout Ltd. is a legal and registered company in England by the Financial Services Authority from 1999 and is the largest service here.
      They use bank transfer and is traceable in any moment and a safe way of payment.

Your commission will be 0. I will pay for it when the transaction is started.

The contract will be made by Finnish law in Finnish language and will be legalized by notary and receive it in original.

If you did not understand the transaction and more important to avoid other misunderstand i will glad explain you step by step the transaction.

Thank you, Oliver Savard

hahahaha meinattiin mennä lankaan :D

• JT2015

Omg. Mulle tuli sähköpostiin aivan samanlainen viesti kun kyselin asunnosta Tori.fi kautta.

• asuntoavailla

Jeps, mullekkin tuli nuo samat viestit hieman eri nimellä vain

• emilia_15

Haha meinattii mennä lankaan just saman tyypin kans.. just samaa tekstiä sähköpostissa mut nimi oli vaa thorpe matthew.. onneks hoksattii frendin kans kattoo netistä vähä nii löyty just sama sposti kuin mitä itsekki sain :'D

• jokumenee

Näitä(-kin) kutsutaan nimellä "tyhmyys vero"

• kurvinkundi1

Meikäläinen ei tuohon kusetukseen lankea. Jotain hyötyä on siittä ettei osaa tuota mongerrusta.

• shiseidos

Itse tulin huijatuksi kuukausi sitten kun ei käynyt mielessäkään, että kyseessä voisi olla huijaus. Mies esiintyi nimellä Alexander Davey ja ihan sama oli kirjeen sisältö muuten. Vaikutti kaikin puolin luotettavalta ja uskottavalta. Vuokravakuuden maksettua ei asunnonavaimia koskaan kuulunut. Kyllä otti aivoon, sillä rahoja en koskaan saa takaisin.

• flint87

Nyt menee sama kaveri nimellä Audric Marseau . Samanlaiset viestit tuli, mutta itselläni ainakin alkoi kellot soida. Toivottavasti kukaan muu ei mene tähän ansaan.

• muuttajakökötu

oiskoo linkkii missä vuokrataan?

• Hurjiaehdoituksia

Viime kuun aikana torille sekä myös oikotielle tullut useita samantyylisiä huijausilmoituksia.

Kohteissa aina vuokra on "liian" houkutteleva. Ovat myös olleet todella hyväkuntoisia. Jos on googlettanut vuokrailmoituksen osoitteen, on aika helposti löytynyt sama kohde myynnistä jollain välittäjällä. Sieltä asunnon myynti-ilmoituksesta ovat napanneet kuvat ja ilmoitustekstin vuokrailmoitukseensa.

Yleisesti puhuvat englantia sähköpostiviesteissään, ei ole puhelinta (yksikin oli kuulemma kuuro) ja ehdottavat Airbnb;n kautta tehtäviä avaimien ja rahojen luovutusta. Ja yksi lähetti jopa kuvakäsitellyn kuvan jonkun ulkomaan passista sähköpostitse todistaakseen "autenttisuutensa", oli kyllä huonosti tehty. TÄmä sama ihminen oli töissä jossain hyväntekeväisyysfirmassa ja li itse pyhimys.
        Toiset ovat olleet eronneita ja toiset ovat hankkineet asunnon Suomessa hetken opiskelleelle lapselleen. Yhteistä kaikille on se, että pyytävät takuuvuokraa etukäteen talletettavaksi Airbnb:lle ja sitä kautta mukama saisi avaimet sekä rahat takaisin mikäli asunto ei miellytäkään.

Voi olla näiden ilmoitusten tiimoilta asuntojen oikeisiin välittäjiin yhteydessä, niin saavat karsittua pois huijausilmoituksia sekä ilmoitaa suoraan torille taikka oikotielle.

Googlettakaa niitä ilmoitusten osoitteita, niin selviää helposti, jos ilmoitus on huijaus. Ja jos etenette pidemmälle vuokra-asian kanssa tarkistakaa taloyhtiön isännöitsijäitä onko kyseisellä ihmisellä edes oikeutta vuokrata kyseistä asuntoa.

Ketjusta on poistettu 1 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Takaisin ylös

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Kyllä suoraan

Sanottua vi.tu.taa. Miksi en toiminut silloin. Sama kun olisi heittänyt smagardin menemään.
      Ikävä
    2. Voisitko nainen kertoa mulle

Tykkäätkö sä musta, vai unohdanko koko jutun? Mä en viitti tulla sinne enää, ettei mua pidetä jonain vainoajana, ku sun
      Suhteet
    3. Oisko jii-miehelle jollakin asiaa

Jos vaikka on jäänyt joku asia sydämen päälle.
      Ikävä
    4. Perustele miksi hän ei

Ole sopiva sinulle
      Ikävä
    5. Miehelle naiselta

Ajattelen sinua aina, en jaksa enää. Ja luulin, että pidit minusta, mutta silloin olisit tehnyt jotain. Mutta sinä et te
      Ikävä
    6. Mikä oli nainen

Paras yhteinen hetkemme niistä pienistä ja vähäisistä.
      Ikävä
    7. Miksi sinulla, nainen

On niin negatiivinen asenne minuun ja yleensäkin negatiivinen käsitys?
      Ikävä
    8. Olen syvästi masentunut

En oikein voi puhua tästä kenenkään kanssa. Sillä tavalla että toinen ymmärtäisi sen, miten huonosti voin. Ja se että mi
      Tunteet
    9. Iäkkäät asiakkaat ärsyttävät kaupoissa

Miksei Kela järjestä palvelua, jolla toimittaisivat ostokset suoraan ikäihmisille? https://www.is.fi/taloussanomat/art-
      Maailman menoa
    10. Mitä vastaat jos

Kysyn maanantaina jutteluaikaa ihan arkipäivisistä asioista, rauhassa? Koska nimittäin aion 😍
      Ikävä
    Aihe