Obsessed with my boss

Anonyymi-ap

I'm going crazy as I can't stop obsessing about my boss. She is a very charismatic and strong-willed woman, but also strictly private and reserved person. We have worked together for years and are both happily married. Now, however, we had a big fight a couple of months ago and for some reason, this heat ignited something in me that I've never felt before.

So she got offended when I challenged her openly in one of the meetings and now she is giving me a silent-treatment. Somehow the vulnerability of her usually very dominating persona is strongly appealing to me. I don't know if I want to apologize and comfort her, be submissive of her dominance and surrender to her, or inturn dominate and punish her for all the years of abuse she has had me go through.

Maybe all of the above. I've never been turned on by women or lesbian sex in any way before, but now my boss fills all my thoughts. How I would squeeze her bushy hair, touch her beautiful breasts, what her fingers would feel like inside me and how wet I would get feeling her lips on mine and sharp tongue on my clitoris.

I've never felt passion like this before and I'm sure it's because I'm a very strong-willed and dominating person myself when it comes to sex, and now her helpless defence-mechanisms in a position of authority are the perfect trigger for me. I feel like she's pushing all the right buttons, and I don't know if she's trying to bully or manipulate me on purpose. Trying to shut me out and run away, which only makes me want her even more and force her to face me.

I know that my lust and passion are just a fantasy and I can never actually get her as we are both straight and there is an age gap of 25 years. Nevertheless, I feel feverish and horny to my bones. I feel like she is eating me inside. I wish sex with my husband would help to ease the urges, but even during the act I can only think of her and remain unsatisfied.

Please help me out of harm's way.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Anonyymi

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

🍑 ­N­y­m­­­f­o­­m­­a­­a­n­­­i -> https://ye.pe/finngirl21

🔞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔞💋💋💋💋💋🔞

Ketjusta on poistettu 3 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Terveystalo paljasti yksityisen sairaanhoidon empatia puutteet

Yksityisellä puolella raha ratkaisee, jos ei ole rahaa potilas ei saa empatiaa eikä siten apuakaan: Poliisi teki rikosi
      Maailman menoa
    2. Ehdin aamulla

ajattelemaan sinua. Olit ensimmäisenä mielessäni. Avasin silmäni tähän uneen, jota elämäksi kutsutaan. Kuuntelin lintuje
      Ikävä
    3. Mä todella toivon että

Sulla on nyt kaikki hyvin sun elämässä, olet sisukas nainen sen näki jo ensimmäisestä hetkestä.
      Ikävä
    4. Puhuuko Orpo niin totta kuin osaa?

Vai osaisiko "en muuta keksinyt" -Orpo edes vähän paremmin puhua totta? https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/a/f8d5241f-
      Maailman menoa
    5. Katselimme pitkään ja se merkitsi minulle paljon

Sinulle se ei merkannut näköjään mitään.
      Ikävä
    6. Naiselle kysymys

Oletko rakastunut minuun?
      Ikävä
    7. Olen ollut pois täältä neljä kuukautta

Neljä kuukautta sitten olin tosiaan psykoottinen, ja jouduinkin osastolle hoidettavaksi kahdeksi kuukaudeksi. Ystävyys-
      Ikävä
    8. Laita viestiä?

Sitten kun on sinulle hyvä hetki, minä odotan. Jotain jäi kesken ja haluan viedä sen loppuun 😘
      Ikävä
    9. Ymmärräthän, että sun katkeruus ajaa mut pois

Sä olet niin itseriittoinen, ettet edes tajua mitä myrkkyä suollat ympärillesi. Olet harhaisessa päässäsi kuvittellut et
      Ikävä
    10. Sun pitää mies unohtaa

Minut jo. Tiedän että se on sulle tosi hankalaa. Mut sun pitää unohtaa mut jo. Älä kirjoita mulle tänne viestejä enää.
      Ikävä
    Aihe