Amour Et La Morte

Aziraphale (enkeli)/Crowley (demoni)-vihjailuja, verta, angstiä ja OOC:nesia.
Hahmot ovat siis kirjasta Good Omens/Hyviä Enteitä ja kuuluvat Neil Gaimanille ja Terry Pratchettille

Ja enkuksi, koska suomalaista kysyntää ei juurikaan ole.

-------
Amour Et La Morte

Crowley had been gone for a week when Aziraphale finally heard from the janitor that he was back.

The flat was dark and clean, though it smelled strange. The angel found him sitting in the darkness in his office.

”Leave the lights off”, Crowley croaked.

The smell of iron was heavy in the air. The floor felt sticky under Aziraphale’s shoes. He had an ominous feeling. Sometimes he wished angels weren’t quite so sensitive.

“How was… Downstairs,” he asked, squinting, trying to make out some details in the demon’s silhouette. All he could see was yellow eyes.

Crowley sighed. “Fine.” Feigned coolness shone through. “They ahh… I mean, I got into some trouble because of…” a sticky gulp. “The whole not-armageddon and… stuff.”

You didn’t need to be an angel to hear he was in pain. Aziraphale reached for the switch and flipped the lights on. Crowley moaned and covered his eyes from the light. Aziraphale stared around the room. Blood was spattered on the floor, the walls and furniture.

Crowley peeked from under his hand. He looked paler than usually, sickly. Aziraphale crossed the floor and laid his palm on the demon’s shoulder. Crowley looked up.

“I’m fine,” he said. He didn’t look fine. His eyes were wide and dull. His torso was bare and his black trousers were clotted with dried blood.

“Where did all this blood come from?” Aziraphale searched Crowley’s body for any visible damaged, to no avail. And demons weren’t that good at healing themselves.

“I’m fine.” He gagged. “…honestly.” A small hand gesture and a window flew open to let clear night air in.

“You said there was trouble. What kind of trouble, Crowley?”

Crowley looked at him as if he’d just noticed him.

“Oh you know…” he gave a forced laugh. “They weren’t too pleased with how the end of the world turned out. And then there’s the…” A nervous chuckle.

“Us?” asked the angel, still desperate for any sign of where the blood originated from.

“Us.” Crowley smiled. “But, I mean, they took it better than I’d have thought…”

“Crowley, where’s this blood from?”

Crowley stared at the floor. Aziraphale felt cold dread creep up inside him.

“Whose blood is this? What did they make you do?”

The demon let out a sound between a snort and a sob. His hands were shaking.

“Are you crying?”

Yellow and dry eyes shot up. “I can’t cry, you idiot.”

The angel relaxed a little. Blood he could take, but not a crying demon.

“My dear,” he said softly, touching Crowley’s side. “Tell me about the blood.”

“You sound like a shrink.”

Aziraphale nearly slapped him. Would have, if it weren’t for the miserable state of the demon and the smell of copper in the air.

“I want to know who bled all over your walls, you daft demon,” he said, voice rising.

Crowley merely shrugged and rose stiffly. “I have to wash it away. It’s not… if the janitor sees it… fetch me a bucket, will you?”

Aziraphale stared. “Just will it away.”

“Bring me a fucking bucket, angel, it can hardly be too hard of a task for your divine self to manage!”

Aziraphale ignored him. “Your hands are shaking. Is that your own blood?”

Another sob, snort, then a low chuckle and just when the angel thought the dams would break, Crowley took a deep breath and turned to face the bloodied wall.

It came to him, like an obscene revelation.

“Crowley… Show me- show me your wings.”

A moment of bitter silence.

“What wings?”

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • nedra

Mielenkiintoinen tuo. Olisi mukava lukea lisää...aiotko jatkaa tuota? Se ei välttämättä jatkoa kaipaa, sillä lopetus oli niin selkeä, mutta kuitenkin sellainen, että sitä voisi jatkaa. Omaako tekstiäsi tuo oli vai jonkun muun?

• Tietty se oli omaa tekstiä.

Ei siihen luultavasti jatkoa tule, ei se sitä kaipaa. Suunnittelin yhdessä vaiheessa jotain, mutta tajusin, että se ei johtaisi mihinkään.

LJ:ssäni on pari muuta fikkiä, samoin sivuillani. Jos jaksaisi ottaa itseäni niskasta kiinni ja kirjoittaa lisää, ööh, on pari työtä nimittäin kesken.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    2. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    5. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    6. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    7. Musiikkineuvos Ilkka Lipsanen eli Danny TV:ssä - Blondeja, hittibiisejä, räjäyttävä Danny Show...

Ilkka Lipsanen eli Danny on viihdyttänyt meitä jo kuusi vuosikymmentä. Musiikkineuvos on myös liikemies, jonka voidaan
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    8. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    9. Kyllä poisto toimii

Esitin illan suussa kysymyksen, joka koska palstalla riehuvaa häirikköä ja tiedustelin, eikö sitä saa julistettua pannaa
      80 plus
    10. "Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu"..

"Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu".. Näin puhui jo aikoinaan Jeesus, kun yksi hänen opetuslapsistaan löi miekalla
      Yhteiskunta
    Aihe