How many trans are there in Helsinki ?

Amico

Hi all !

I am a straight guy .. and I would like to know how many t-girls are there in Helsinki.

I like t-girls quite a lot

Bye :)

Äänestä

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Le.Petit.Mort

but they're all dating each other. ^_^

• Amico

Moi !

I thouth that trans
        like to date men ..
        or not ?

Bye

:)

• Fornevermore
        Amico kirjoitti:

Moi !

I thouth that trans
        like to date men ..
        or not ?

Bye

Finnish men are unappreciative of the fact that we are plentiful. I also have serious doubts of them treating us with deserved respect.

• Amico
        Fornevermore kirjoitti:

Finnish men are unappreciative of the fact that we are plentiful. I also have serious doubts of them treating us with deserved respect.

Moi Fornevermore,

I don't know why finnish men don't appreciate so much t-girls .. it probably just depend on a matter of personal taste.

In fact for example I both like biologic girls and t-girls ..I think trannies are quite sexy in fact.

I'm from switzerland ..
        Could you suggest me some venue, pub, disco or any good place to meet t-girls in helsinki ?

Thanks very much

Moi moi :)

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Amico kirjoitti:

Moi !

I thouth that trans
        like to date men ..
        or not ?

Bye

Some do, some don't. I'm quite happy w/the lady I live w/. And be nice out there.

• Fornevermore
        Amico kirjoitti:

Moi Fornevermore,

I don't know why finnish men don't appreciate so much t-girls .. it probably just depend on a matter of personal taste.

In fact for example I both like biologic girls and t-girls ..I think trannies are quite sexy in fact.

I'm from switzerland ..
        Could you suggest me some venue, pub, disco or any good place to meet t-girls in helsinki ?

Thanks very much

Moi moi :)

"well
        Kirjoittanut: Amico 22.10.2005 klo 15.02
        Could you suggest me some venue, pub, disco or any good place to meet t-girls in helsinki ? "

There are none, really, since we are not bar-hopping folks. The fear of violence means that we are seldom seen in remarkable amounts anywhere in Helsinki and when we meet it is semi-secretive.

• Amico

Hi T.girl !

Nice to meet you :)
        And many thanks for your e-mail.. I have just sent you a message

BYE

• trans girl
        Amico kirjoitti:

Hi T.girl !

BYE

i didnt get your e-mail address..

• Transbat
        Amico kirjoitti:

Moi !

I thouth that trans
        like to date men ..
        or not ?

Bye

"I thouth that trans
        like to date men ..
        or not ?"

I guess a fair estimate is that roughly as many transwomen are mainly interested in women as in men. That doesn't necessarily mean 50% of transwomen are lesbians, though, but homosexuality is definitely a lot more common amongst us than cisgendered women.

• Amico
        Transbat kirjoitti:

"I thouth that trans
        like to date men ..
        or not ?"

I guess a fair estimate is that roughly as many transwomen are mainly interested in women as in men. That doesn't necessarily mean 50% of transwomen are lesbians, though, but homosexuality is definitely a lot more common amongst us than cisgendered women.

"I guess a fair estimate is that roughly as many transwomen are mainly interested in women as in men. That doesn't necessarily mean 50% of transwomen are lesbians, though, but homosexuality is definitely a lot more common amongst us than cisgendered women."

That's interesting on one side .. but it makes things more complicated on the other ..!

SO roughly speaking you are telling that a relevant part of TS are actually bi.sexual .. ( both interested in man and women )

Now my question is :

( Of course this may change from individual to individual )

But .. those of You who are bi.sexual
        in which way behave ..

1) WITH WOMEN .. you act as men. (active)

2) WHITH MEN you act as women .. (passive)
        .. or in a 'gay way' ( active/passive)!?

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE INFO AND OPINIONS
        FROM AS MANY OF YOU ABOUT THIS POINT !!

moi moi

• if you can
        Amico kirjoitti:

"I guess a fair estimate is that roughly as many transwomen are mainly interested in women as in men. That doesn't necessarily mean 50% of transwomen are lesbians, though, but homosexuality is definitely a lot more common amongst us than cisgendered women."

That's interesting on one side .. but it makes things more complicated on the other ..!

SO roughly speaking you are telling that a relevant part of TS are actually bi.sexual .. ( both interested in man and women )

Now my question is :

in which way behave ..

moi moi

"1) WITH WOMEN .. you act as men. (active)"

That's a misformulated theory of any. I hope you're not one of those straight people who can't imagine sex(ual activity) without gender roles.

Think, man, think! Two lesbians (or two gays) - who needs gender roles there?

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Amico kirjoitti:

Now my question is :

in which way behave ..

moi moi

cause I'm not bi. But for your statistics - I only have sex w/women, and am mostly passive, but... because I date, I only have sex w/my lady love.

• Amico
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

cause I'm not bi. But for your statistics - I only have sex w/women, and am mostly passive, but... because I date, I only have sex w/my lady love.

"cause I'm not bi. But for your statistics - I only have sex w/women, and am mostly passive, but... because I date, I only have sex w/my lady love."

Moi le.petit !

Thanks for Your contribuition again !

Well .. but so in your case if I understand..you are :

1) not BI
        2) only have sex with women
        3) passive (anyway)

this goes under the TS category ?

When I am talking about Transexual Women to date I am thinking about TS who look female, have a female body ( NOT ONLY make up & dress )and have breasts I guess taking some female hormones or something..and they want to date straight men.. not gays.

moi moi

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Amico kirjoitti:

"cause I'm not bi. But for your statistics - I only have sex w/women, and am mostly passive, but... because I date, I only have sex w/my lady love."

Moi le.petit !

1) not BI
        3) passive (anyway)

When I am talking about Transexual Women to date I am thinking about TS who look female, have a female body ( NOT ONLY make up & dress )and have breasts I guess taking some female hormones or something..and they want to date straight men.. not gays.

moi moi

So you're looking for trangendered girls, not transvestites. And mind you - if you're talking about finding "trannies" that does not make the above distinction.

Well you're prolly shit out of luck. I doubt that it's very easy to come by one, but you can always try. The thing is that most transgendered women want relationships just like all women.

• Transbat
        Amico kirjoitti:

Moi le.petit !

1) not BI
        3) passive (anyway)

moi moi

"this goes under the TS category ?"

Sure. Why wouldn't there be transgendered lesbians just as there are cisgendered lesbians? Being TS does not necessarily equal being heterosexual. I'm not sure if I follow your logic here.

• Fornevermore
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

So you're looking for trangendered girls, not transvestites. And mind you - if you're talking about finding "trannies" that does not make the above distinction.

Well you're prolly shit out of luck. I doubt that it's very easy to come by one, but you can always try. The thing is that most transgendered women want relationships just like all women.

"The thing is that most transgendered women want relationships just like all women."

Unless the transsexual lady is stealthly and fully passable, the relationship has to be hidden. And if the relationship is hidden, it can lead to abuse.

I would even go as far as to say abusers look for such hidden relationships.

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Fornevermore kirjoitti:

"The thing is that most transgendered women want relationships just like all women."

Unless the transsexual lady is stealthly and fully passable, the relationship has to be hidden. And if the relationship is hidden, it can lead to abuse.

> Unless the transsexual lady is stealthly and
        > fully passable, the relationship has to be
        > hidden.

And why is this ? Because nobody would have the balls to date a transwoman ? I don't think so. That's heteronormative bullshit.

Of course, you're likely to have more problems if you date guys that are totally straight.

• Amico
        Fornevermore kirjoitti:

>QUOTE>

It seems that the issue is quite a delicate one in Finland .. are there really so many abuses over there?

Are T-girls so 'harassed' ?

I also have a question ..

from what I read is it correct to assume that it is impossible to find t-girls who go out in Helsinki or elsewhere in Finland .. you are all hidden... ?

The secrecy also applies to venues like the one who where suggested DTM and Lost&Found the other one .. no t-girl out there or elsewhere ? ..or not ?

And if you meet someone over there would be a problem to take a taxi by night in Helsinki to go home with the "girl" ?

Kiitos in advance for your reply !

• Transbat
        Amico kirjoitti:

>QUOTE>

It seems that the issue is quite a delicate one in Finland .. are there really so many abuses over there?

from what I read is it correct to assume that it is impossible to find t-girls who go out in Helsinki or elsewhere in Finland .. you are all hidden... ?

The secrecy also applies to venues like the one who where suggested DTM and Lost&Found the other one .. no t-girl out there or elsewhere ? ..or not ?

And if you meet someone over there would be a problem to take a taxi by night in Helsinki to go home with the "girl" ?

"The secrecy also applies to venues like the one who where suggested DTM and Lost&Found the other one .. no t-girl out there or elsewhere ? ..or not ?"

Sure there are, but they are bound to be of the tall, muscular, lesbian type who have more to gain and less to fear for. I mean, why would a heterosexual transwoman even go to DTM? It's a gay bar for heaven's sake! (Ok, granted, there are bisexuals there, even wannabe-trendy heteros, but still.)

Besides, the musical tastes of queer people seem to be dominantly something unspeakable. No point in tormenting your ears only to meet steady couples and people looking for one-night stands...

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Transbat kirjoitti:

"The secrecy also applies to venues like the one who where suggested DTM and Lost&Found the other one .. no t-girl out there or elsewhere ? ..or not ?"

Sure there are, but they are bound to be of the tall, muscular, lesbian type who have more to gain and less to fear for. I mean, why would a heterosexual transwoman even go to DTM? It's a gay bar for heaven's sake! (Ok, granted, there are bisexuals there, even wannabe-trendy heteros, but still.)

Besides, the musical tastes of queer people seem to be dominantly something unspeakable. No point in tormenting your ears only to meet steady couples and people looking for one-night stands...

"Besides, the musical tastes of queer people seem to be dominantly something unspeakable."

Well I'm not that sure about that at all. But it is true that they do mostly play really shitty music in lesbian parties. Horrid crap. Well - apart from the punk they play on some occasions.

• Fornevermore
        Amico kirjoitti:

>QUOTE>

"It seems that the issue is quite a delicate one in Finland .. are there really so many abuses over there?

Are T-girls so 'harassed' ? "

Few people admit but if you ask the right way the truth will come out.

A lot of non-trans women receive transbashing from herds of drunken teenagers so it is surprizing that very few transgendered women mention anything about it. In Oulu and Kokkola two ladies were hospitalized because the attackers thought they were trans, but really they weren't.

I have received massive bashing because I live in a very bad area and do not own a car.

And, of course teenagers shout other kinds of insults to women of all sorts, like "bitch", "whore", "dyke" etc. harassing women is so common in Finland few people norice it any longer.

"from what I read is it correct to assume that it is impossible to find t-girls who go out in Helsinki or elsewhere in Finland .. you are all hidden... ? "

Historically our community has suffered from the overconsumption of alcohol. Since there are people within our friends that have a problem with alcohol, the rest of us don't go either.
        I would also mention bad music, cigarette smoke, expensive entrance fees and late hours. We can do all of that in private parties and it doesn't cost us a dime.

"And if you meet someone over there would be a problem to take a taxi by night in Helsinki to go home with the "girl" ? "

It would be a foolish move from the girl.

• Amico
        Fornevermore kirjoitti:

"It seems that the issue is quite a delicate one in Finland .. are there really so many abuses over there?

Are T-girls so 'harassed' ? "

Few people admit but if you ask the right way the truth will come out.

A lot of non-trans women receive transbashing from herds of drunken teenagers so it is surprizing that very few transgendered women mention anything about it. In Oulu and Kokkola two ladies were hospitalized because the attackers thought they were trans, but really they weren't.

I have received massive bashing because I live in a very bad area and do not own a car.

And, of course teenagers shout other kinds of insults to women of all sorts, like "bitch", "whore", "dyke" etc. harassing women is so common in Finland few people norice it any longer.

"from what I read is it correct to assume that it is impossible to find t-girls who go out in Helsinki or elsewhere in Finland .. you are all hidden... ? "

Historically our community has suffered from the overconsumption of alcohol. Since there are people within our friends that have a problem with alcohol, the rest of us don't go either.
        I would also mention bad music, cigarette smoke, expensive entrance fees and late hours. We can do all of that in private parties and it doesn't cost us a dime.

"And if you meet someone over there would be a problem to take a taxi by night in Helsinki to go home with the "girl" ? "

WHy ..that would be a foolish move for the "girl"

In the end she is taking a taxi with a man .. so if she is passable no need to speak no problems.. she is covered by the situation.

And the man is also there to 'defend' her from third party harassment !

Or you meant something different ..!?

What would be a typical night end, after flirting with her at the venue, if both conclude thay want to go on .. for the night and have sex somewhere ?

Bye

• Anonyymi
        Fornevermore kirjoitti:

"well
        Kirjoittanut: Amico 22.10.2005 klo 15.02
        Could you suggest me some venue, pub, disco or any good place to meet t-girls in helsinki ? "

There are none, really, since we are not bar-hopping folks. The fear of violence means that we are seldom seen in remarkable amounts anywhere in Helsinki and when we meet it is semi-secretive.

That is so pittyful.

• sadsd

True finnish men hate these trans fags. We want to bash their brains in, and torture them to death

• Amico

I've seen some web-pages of tranny girls and some of them are more than passable

I would say they look like real girls ..

I can't understand all this hate for t-girls .. they are fun ..and good.. well I don't really have had any action with tranny.girls .. but I think they can be very satisfactory !!

I hope I explained my point of view..

bye !

• little pricks

hate your own petty lives too much to recognize what's really harmful in this world and what's not. You pathetic excuses for males give true Finnish men a bad name.

• Amico
        little pricks kirjoitti:

hate your own petty lives too much to recognize what's really harmful in this world and what's not. You pathetic excuses for males give true Finnish men a bad name.

Ciao,

I don't understand what you mean.

I didn't give any excuse to finnish men ..
        and I am not finnish

Mina en ole suomalainen ! ( sorry but I just speak a little finnish .. ) ..mina puhun vain vahan suomea .. anteeksi !

and moreover I said that I LIKE T-GIRLS

• relax
        Amico kirjoitti:

Ciao,

I don't understand what you mean.

I didn't give any excuse to finnish men ..
        and I am not finnish

Mina en ole suomalainen ! ( sorry but I just speak a little finnish .. ) ..mina puhun vain vahan suomea .. anteeksi !

and moreover I said that I LIKE T-GIRLS

It was for "sads".

• Amico
        relax kirjoitti:

It was for "sads".

Now .. I see.

• Le.Petit.Mort

you fucking dick-wad wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell in a street fight w/me. Sorry sweetie, but you just don't cut it.

What ? We're not all feminine barbies. Sorry to break your bubble. Bitch.

• sadaap
        little pricks kirjoitti:

Shut your boring little mouth! if you like "chicks with dicks", then that's your filthy problem.

• *reps*
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

you fucking dick-wad wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell in a street fight w/me. Sorry sweetie, but you just don't cut it.

What ? We're not all feminine barbies. Sorry to break your bubble. Bitch.

Nice, we have a violent transfag here. She, I mean HE likes to wear womens clothes and have street fights..hahhahaha

• Le.Petit.Mort
        *reps* kirjoitti:

Nice, we have a violent transfag here. She, I mean HE likes to wear womens clothes and have street fights..hahhahaha

You just be scared. Be very scared. Cause you ain't got it what it takes - you starting shit you can't finish.

• Amico
        sadaap kirjoitti:

Shut your boring little mouth! if you like "chicks with dicks", then that's your filthy problem.

In my opinion "chicks with dicks" are hot chicks ... yeah !

• DWDW
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

You just be scared. Be very scared. Cause you ain't got it what it takes - you starting shit you can't finish.

Oletko sä aina yhtä perus kiukkunen?

• Le.Petit.Mort
        DWDW kirjoitti:

Oletko sä aina yhtä perus kiukkunen?

En mä musta... Kiva vaan antaa pojanhupakoille niiden omaa lääkettä, etenkin kun ne ei verbaalisesti edes pärjää mulle millään kuviteltavissa olevalla tasolla. Ei nyt niin, että kuvittelisin, että pärjäisivät fyysisestikään...

^_^

• Hetero!!!
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

En mä musta... Kiva vaan antaa pojanhupakoille niiden omaa lääkettä, etenkin kun ne ei verbaalisesti edes pärjää mulle millään kuviteltavissa olevalla tasolla. Ei nyt niin, että kuvittelisin, että pärjäisivät fyysisestikään...

^_^

No ovathan ne jo voittaneet sut monta kertaa. Menes nyt meikkailemaan ja pukeutumaan äitis alushousuihin!

• Amico

Moi !

I would also like to point out this ..

Maybe you trannies don't know this ..

Many of us straitght men in fact like very much tranny girls even if some of us don't admit it publicly for many reasons. But things are changing gradually .. I don't know how is it in finland but generally speaking Nordic countries and Finland as well are very evoluted, advanced and liberated place with open-minded people, so there shouldn't be so many problems for you to act freely.

I can give you this for granted..

IF at the end of a night I have the opportunity to choose between

1) a not.so.beautiful.girl
      2) a very beautiful.tranny.girl

I would prefer to go for the second option, the most important part is that the tranny must be and look and feel very feminine .. that's the point ! If (s)he is beautiful and attractive .. that's OK .. and most of men (inside) feel the same but they don't want to admit it .. cause you know .. the social stigma and so on ..!!

Now the point is to be honest both of us ..
      when a straight men decide to go for a tranny we except the tranny to act as a female .. and this means s(he) MUST be only passive .. that's essential ..

What do you think about this ?

Moi moi

• Le.Petit.Mort

Well first of all using the word `tranny' isn't really very nice. It's like using the word `nigger'.

Then again... are all genetic females passive in bed ? In my experience... luckily not. But I'm sure you know what you're looking for, and no, I don't need any validation from... well, anyone.

Nini now.

• Amico
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

Well first of all using the word `tranny' isn't really very nice. It's like using the word `nigger'.

Then again... are all genetic females passive in bed ? In my experience... luckily not. But I'm sure you know what you're looking for, and no, I don't need any validation from... well, anyone.

Nini now.

>Well first of all using the word `tranny' isn't
        >really very nice. It's like using the word
        `nigger'.

Ok .. sorry for that, it was un-intentional...

I didn't know it was be considered offensive.. alternatively is it T-GIRL ok ? Or what other way is considered ok ..

>Then again... are all genetic females passive in bed ?

I think we MUST BE very clear and honest about that .. when we talk about being passive or active .. you know

Genetic females ARE PASSIVE usually .. they don't like putting things inside men's anuses or mouth... ( hope not to be offensive or disrespectful to anyone ) .. anyway I am not interested in any girl with strange ideas. I think you understand this.

CONSEQUENTLY

I am quite sure about what I am looking for .. in a girl or t.girl ..whatever.. SHE MUST BE PASSIVE !

Now .. I am asking .. is it USUALLY the case with t-girls also ?

Thanks to anyone who will reply .. and also thanks to you le.petit ..sorry again for any un-intentional offence.

MOI JA KIITOS VASTAUSEKSI
        ( is it right ? )

• oneTVgrrl
        Amico kirjoitti:

`nigger'.

I didn't know it was be considered offensive.. alternatively is it T-GIRL ok ? Or what other way is considered ok ..

I think we MUST BE very clear and honest about that .. when we talk about being passive or active .. you know

Genetic females ARE PASSIVE usually .. they don't like putting things inside men's anuses or mouth... ( hope not to be offensive or disrespectful to anyone ) .. anyway I am not interested in any girl with strange ideas. I think you understand this.

CONSEQUENTLY

I am quite sure about what I am looking for .. in a girl or t.girl ..whatever.. SHE MUST BE PASSIVE !

Thanks to anyone who will reply .. and also thanks to you le.petit ..sorry again for any un-intentional offence.

( is it right ? )

Amico,

the subject you opened for discussion is apparently quite prone for flaming, as you have noticed. Consequently, your opening question remained totally unanswered "how to date with t-girls in FIN".
        According to my limited experience, tgirls/tranvestites can be spotted in discos like DTM and Lost&Found. We go bar-hopping there evry now 'n then...
        Many trannies (and also men) prefer www-dating services like http://www.seksitreffit.fi/, http://www.iskuri.net/ or http://www.city.fi/deitti/.
        Men are probably a little shy to go around to spot tv-ts-tg's.

Of course, there is the eternal dilemma, what is tv, t-girl, ts or so. But most dates in those sites are TVs of various species. But remember that although transgendered girls are alluring, some of TVs are also interesting personalities, intelligent and diverting - not just lipstick/mascara -addicts....

BTW, there is a quite interesting site for men who are interested to have relatioship with tv-ts-tg's http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

OneTVgrrl

My words rise more flames, huh?

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Amico kirjoitti:

`nigger'.

CONSEQUENTLY

( is it right ? )

I'd say that prolly transwomen are not that different from genetic grrls in bed. So most are likely to be more or less - what you call - passive. Even thou it's not quite that simple, but anyways.

• Fornevermore

"I would like also to add this !
        Kirjoittanut: Amico 22.10.2005 klo 23.19 Many of us straitght men in fact like very much tranny girls even if some of us don't admit it publicly for many reasons."

That is a problem... in secretive relationships abuses can occur without awakening the greater publicity ever.

"enerally speaking Nordic countries and Finland as well are very evoluted, advanced and liberated place with open-minded people, so there shouldn't be so many problems for you to act freely."

On the contrary! Here people make fuss about wearing a pair of sun glasses. My friend said she had no problem wearing sun glasses in Germany, but here if you do, people start making trouble. If it is so hard with sun glasses how hard it is with everything else..... If you are well dressed, people are envious and harass you, if you are poorly dressed, people think you are lazy bum and harass you. Interestingly, one Finnish author said that in Helsinki you are lonely but you are not left alone. With this she meant mostly bums and panhandlers. The only way to avoid harassment is to have a compact body and drab outfit. I would compare this more to Afghanistan and the Talebans!

Briefly: In Helsinki you have to be concealed to survive.

• Amico
        oneTVgrrl kirjoitti:

Amico,

the subject you opened for discussion is apparently quite prone for flaming, as you have noticed. Consequently, your opening question remained totally unanswered "how to date with t-girls in FIN".
        According to my limited experience, tgirls/tranvestites can be spotted in discos like DTM and Lost&Found. We go bar-hopping there evry now 'n then...
        Many trannies (and also men) prefer www-dating services like http://www.seksitreffit.fi/, http://www.iskuri.net/ or http://www.city.fi/deitti/.
        Men are probably a little shy to go around to spot tv-ts-tg's.

Of course, there is the eternal dilemma, what is tv, t-girl, ts or so. But most dates in those sites are TVs of various species. But remember that although transgendered girls are alluring, some of TVs are also interesting personalities, intelligent and diverting - not just lipstick/mascara -addicts....

BTW, there is a quite interesting site for men who are interested to have relatioship with tv-ts-tg's http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

OneTVgrrl

My words rise more flames, huh?

Hi TVgrrl,

Many thanks for you hints about both the places in Helsinki to look for and for the web.sites.. !

Looking at the last one .. it seems that the right term to be used is TS .. Transexual Women.. that's exacly what I was thinking about when I posted in the first place .. thanks for that !

Looking at some comments here now it seems that the situation is not so free and 'liberated' as I thought in the beginning .. even though I still think that in Nordic Countries TS are given more opportunities to live their sexuality (more or less) freely compared to .. say other continental european countries .. especially in the southern part of europe or elsewhere, where you can only find T-girls on the roads or .. elsewhere.

Well.. thanks very much again.

Moi ja kiitos

• Amico
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

I'd say that prolly transwomen are not that different from genetic grrls in bed. So most are likely to be more or less - what you call - passive. Even thou it's not quite that simple, but anyways.

"I'd say that prolly transwomen are not that different from genetic grrls in bed."

What's 'prolly' ?

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Amico kirjoitti:

"I'd say that prolly transwomen are not that different from genetic grrls in bed."

What's 'prolly' ?

prolly = probably

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Amico kirjoitti:

Hi TVgrrl,

Many thanks for you hints about both the places in Helsinki to look for and for the web.sites.. !

Looking at the last one .. it seems that the right term to be used is TS .. Transexual Women.. that's exacly what I was thinking about when I posted in the first place .. thanks for that !

Looking at some comments here now it seems that the situation is not so free and 'liberated' as I thought in the beginning .. even though I still think that in Nordic Countries TS are given more opportunities to live their sexuality (more or less) freely compared to .. say other continental european countries .. especially in the southern part of europe or elsewhere, where you can only find T-girls on the roads or .. elsewhere.

Well.. thanks very much again.

Moi ja kiitos

Well, maybe we're less on the roads, cause we get to keep our jobs here mostly, and our health care system helps us transition, so there's no need to sell our bodies.

Actually many transgendered ppl are quite intelligent, and I for one work as a software designer, and I'm quite good at it, too.

• sdwwdwq

Most of the men in Finland are very straight! And here in Finland there are very beautiful ladies. So there is no need to date and fuck some ugly guy who thinks he's a woman..hahhaha

• Hahahaha

And remember, girls are girls and boys are boys...AND I LOVE PUSSY! Not some weirdos dicks

• Le.Petit.Mort
        sdwwdwq kirjoitti:

Most of the men in Finland are very straight! And here in Finland there are very beautiful ladies. So there is no need to date and fuck some ugly guy who thinks he's a woman..hahhaha

If you being so damn straight, do tell me that what the fuck you doing here anyways ? That shit don't stand no reason. In fact, I'm betting that you's a big-ass fag motherfucker just like the rest of us.

mmhmmm.

• Le.Petit.Mort
        Hahahaha kirjoitti:

And remember, girls are girls and boys are boys...AND I LOVE PUSSY! Not some weirdos dicks

I dunno why the hell you coming here tell us that you like pussy - if you supposed to like pussy and you like pussy I don't see no point you telling us here this shit... Makes me think that you ain't all that sure at all if you're liking pussy or not ! Shit, man !

• Amico
        Hahahaha kirjoitti:

OK .. "pussy" is great !

But also a nice round hot bottom
        with sexy legs is a TURN-ON !!! Yeah !!!

Bye :)

PS.

Don't want to be too curious .. but

how many of you nice t-girls here on the forum wear suspenders, stockings and/or sexy outfits like that when having sex ??

( Hope not to be too nosy .. sorry )

• Fornevermore
        sdwwdwq kirjoitti:

Most Finnish men remind me of the hicks in Tennessee and Kentucky mountains. Drink beer and hunt deer. And are all related to each other.

• TrueMan.....
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

If you being so damn straight, do tell me that what the fuck you doing here anyways ? That shit don't stand no reason. In fact, I'm betting that you's a big-ass fag motherfucker just like the rest of us.

mmhmmm.

Don't be so damn angry all the time. Relax man! Wear your mothers panties and have fun...hahahahahahahahahaa

• Le.Petit.Mort
        TrueMan..... kirjoitti:

Don't be so damn angry all the time. Relax man! Wear your mothers panties and have fun...hahahahahahahahahaa

Ummm... I don't live w/my mom, and she's not my size. Don't sound to me like fun, either.

Relaxman ? Is that like some kind of a super-hero ? Sounds a little sloppy to me... ...like your... little brother ? :D

• HAhAS
        Le.Petit.Mort kirjoitti:

Ummm... I don't live w/my mom, and she's not my size. Don't sound to me like fun, either.

Relaxman ? Is that like some kind of a super-hero ? Sounds a little sloppy to me... ...like your... little brother ? :D

Shove your dads dick up your ass, and shut up bitch!

• Amico

Hi T.girl !

BYE

• Amico

It seems that someone has deleted the original post of tgirl,hki.

• Anonyymi

Ketjusta on poistettu 33 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    2. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    3. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    4. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    5. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    6. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    7. Voi kun mies rapsuttaisit mua sieltä

Saisit myös sormiisi ihanan tuoksukasta rakkauden mahlaa.👄
      Ikävä
    8. Kyllä poisto toimii

Esitin illan suussa kysymyksen, joka koska palstalla riehuvaa häirikköä ja tiedustelin, eikö sitä saa julistettua pannaa
      80 plus
    9. "Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu"..

"Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu".. Näin puhui jo aikoinaan Jeesus, kun yksi hänen opetuslapsistaan löi miekalla
      Yhteiskunta
    10. 82
    Aihe