Osta uusi suomalainen Harri Potteri

on halvempi

As an interactive book publishing You can suggest a place for this chapter.
It probably fits anywhere. I would suggest You would read it somewhere in the end of Part III of Theory Samples of The Consumer Version
www.jannehuttunen.com
http://ascientificbreakthrough.blogspot.com/

EMPEROR HIKES AND IS VERY BAD MAN
”What Do You mean?”
”I mean what I say”
”Like that would be a clue”
”You have heard the quote :Deep as a black?”
”Deep shit”
”Anyway. funnily the same sequences match with ”deep” and as well with ”black. What Do You say about that?”
”You are lying”
”Perhaps but how bad my son?
How bad I am lying?”
”I do not get it”
”Well think it further. ”
”I am thinking it”
”And I am helping...there is a contextuality between the ”River Deep”and ”River Black”
”Yes , both are rivers”
”Exactly...however if You satnd beside the ”River Long”..then You would watch to Your asynchronic clock and tried to enter to the ”River Deep”or ”River Black”with the next similar cycle You would never do that”
”That would be for sure I would not”
”not even You would try”
”Ok”
”You wanna know why?”
”Not really”
”Ok”
Part II
”Do You want to continue Your story?”
”That is not important”
”I would have a nice term for You..”
”Give”
”Nomen est omen... was that You wanted to say?”
”Kind a”
”How much?”
”A little”
”Go ahead”
”If we are boring we start...ok wait a minute I try again”
”take Your time”
”Well..You know the point what I say is like everything is real ; deduction goes to names as well. If You think ”River Deep”. Do You think it is accident?
”Accident in a river deep?”
”Why not”
”But You said they are not accidents”
”The names yes”
”How come?”
”Well if the name for a river is ”Deep”do You think there is no physical equivalent like the river is deep?”
”...mm”
”Well if I can continue and this is not too boring I just mean the black river runs wit a dark water and deep river the bottom is long away from the surface”
”As You say”
”..but that is not all..the physicality can tie contextual with it”
”Your brains tie contextual..”
”maybe..but anyway I am right”
”Ok..”
Part III
”Ok.. can I talk?”
”Go ahead”
” First I «d like to say...
”that You are boring”#
”First I«d like to say I am boring and I have studied this by standing in the three kinds of a river when I was a forest trek”
”Wow..this is really something”
”Ok Good..so then listen”
”All ears..”
”You know I first spent time in a forest where there was that ”River Deep”.. I went there often and I slept there and I read books and I write. Then I walked to the river and wash my hands after IU masturbated”
”that was god to know..”
”As I had laid my semen into the river I find that the river was awfully Deep so I named it a ”River Deep”
”You named it..oh my God”
”Well who else could have named it”
”perhaps the people who do maps”
”no they can not name rivers..they are stupid”
”all right”
”So I started to pit times as I spent with a river”
”and masturbated?”
”I did that too”
”of course”
”!Well I had an study of a ejaculation
It is pretty boring because I ejaculate in pretty much certain cycles”
”..ummmhh”
”Anyway I had clock times from ”River Deep”
”And then you went on River Black which you named”
”How did you guess?”
”That«s a natural talent”
”Ok..the water in the other river was very dark it was rather the black then brown, So I named it a black river”
”What was the river«s real name?”
”I do not know You know I will never use a maps in a forests”
”Forrest Gump”
”Anyway..I got back to the same river when it was a winter. The Black river was frozen. I detected the time and after I had analyzed these tree different rivers You know what I find out?”
”well..hardly I can wait”
”Their sequences were alike”
”....”
”I am not really telling this to get the attention. Its not a lie”
”Ok”
”So You got scared?”
”Can we walk this way”
”Ok”
Part IV
”Can I now get back to these rivers”
”Go ahead”
”Well as the sequences were same, so I got understood there was clear contextuality between the studied items. I just never had had before time to realize such an self-evident”
”mmm”
”well if You look down to the bottom of the river black.. Do You see the bottom?”
”I guess not”
”and when You look down to see the bottom over You are the frozen river do You see it”
”the froze yes”
”and the river deep...how about wit that?”
”well not bad...”
”right, isn’t it...however that«s not the point...we all ticked the same sequence when these things happened”
”So You mean there is a contextuality between linguistics”
”well...perhaps. However If You see there was a contextuality between the PHYSICALITY...I made empirics
and find three physically different river, which shared the same group dynamics ”
”ok that’s sounds acceptable..So You are not a witch no more”
”No jus a scientist who wants to have real good pussy and lick it all day long after I get my money”
”That will take your all money at spot”
”ok lest not be sarcastic..there is probably many woman who are attracted to me”
”To a girl who look like a man”
”Well I do not experience it like that, it is just my role character If You see.. I can separate my role characters from a real life”
”Hah..ok.... now that got interesting ..a role character..You better tell this to the pussy you lick..what about the dick You are not going to put the dick inside”
”of course I am going to put dick inside, I am doing the whole job”
”even You pay?”
”ok, this seems to be difficult”
”difficult for someone indeed”
”ok can we walk now this way”
Part III
”Can I ask..?”
”mmm..yes”
”when You were studying the rivers and figured out what they might mean to You...Did You got back into a cell of Anthony Hopkins referring Marcus Aurelius?”
”Ok..we are gonna walk now a long tournee this seems to get a challenge”
”Challenge to ears and brains”
”Yes lets walk faster”
Part IV
”However if You really like to know about ontologicals I expanded the questions of the rivers”
”and wrote it to the internet..”
”I..a..I expanded..so I ..”
”Expanded?”
”Yea..I expanded the question and I did asked the Aurelius”
”seems like a unique of a work..by the way Are You all right?”
”Well this is a first time but there has been few times difficulties with the brains.. I mean. There has been so long and so many times of lack of oxygen and doctors they just waste time and speak of snoring.. You know I do not even snore..and if would a little I would not care..it is really stupid..this whole life”
”Shall we stop”
”I could be here for a moment. You get back then. What Do You say..half an hour an hour?”
”About”
”Ok see You”
Part V
”HI, How was it?”
”what?”
”There”
”it was”
”Ok. You wanna eat? Shall we put a campfire”
”I would skip the food”
”What about the fire?”
”What about it?”
”Ok. Can I start talking then ?”
”As You like”
”So from froze, black and deep I generated the essence which was
of the circumstances on my memos they look..”
”bad?”
”..no no..not at all..all these are very good and essential to the life. like secrecy.. You know..well perhaps I do not have to explain..but then the cover, the protection, the darkness, ..or for example like vagina”
”vagina of course”
”vagina is important..it does the same shit”
”well that is true”
”..and pregnancy, the death, the tomb, the rest,, etc there are zillions alike”
”words..”
”right..and If You want to know what they do””
”If I do want to..”
”They do exactly the same the cover or a protection..or”
”a tomb..”
”Exactly You just got the idea from the air right away,.. It what I have said the parallelism and contextuality that ExO..they all match and there is a logic of a kind”
”logic of pregnancies and secrecies”
”no this is not a conspiracy but You see pregnancy needs or takes however the cover and protection and it happens in a darkness, in the blackness..it is like shelter from the evil light”
”light my fire”
”ok perhaps not evil, anyway..I got a tons of hypothesis and a battalions of a words..its like a”
””100 men years work””
”Exactly, something like that..a lexicon”
”A lexicon of pregnancies and secrecies”
”or just a Winnie”
”hah..Winnie?..that is something new. I could hear this”
”Well Winnie is a visual -linguistic lexicon..”
”A galleries of pregnant women and breast explained..”
”Why not why not..mmmm”
”mmmm..really”
”well to tell you about Winnie..”
”Why not Jack?”
” But Winnie is winning lexicon it is a second generation update from the Willy and Linnie....hey why Did You stop do not You want to go this way?”
”I just give a free room to Willy. Linnie and Winnie on the path to pass”
”That is really polite but If You wanna hear some more You should come this way..You are not gonna come?”
”You can go..I come soon”
Part VII
In the City
”So You are a reporter?”
”No aim a scientist and You are a reporter. You must interview me”
”Ok, so lets start”
”Lets..fuck yea”
”No I just report”
”Allright..lets report”
”So You are the one...mmm..?”
”For example a scientist”
”A scientist yes..”
”Yes scientist”
”What do You ..??”
”Science?”
”Yes science..what do You science??”
”For example tornadoes, for example time or why not synonyms”
”Yes..about..”
”For example synonyms?”
”For example..yes”
”Ok..I first study something like lets say like river which are black or frozen or why not deep!”
”mmhhm”
”and guess what then I write about a list of a synonyms and try to define them with let say 200 or 300 words
so I can have really clear picture what these words are”
”mmhhmm”
”and then what is really interesting.. I
take a little walk or have another kind of a s brake..”
”then what?”
”then when I come back I do it again put now I write about 200 or 300 sentences with one to few words just what cross my mind from the
keywords..for example like if the keywords is black, then I might write something like ”Black Market”, ”Black woman«s pussy”, ”Black currant tea””Black sox”.etc..
”So you are a some kind of a professor?”
”If You want to call me a professor, that is really all right”
”I can call You a professor . I mean if You really like it”
” I would like to. I mean really”
”Well. ..so ..You..I mean The professor....”
”Yes?”
”I was ..”
”What were You don´t You know how to speak to the professor?”
”::::”
”That was just a joke, I had to try it”
”So what are You exactly..studying?”
”Well intercourse, dildo penetration, pussy licking, I mean lesbians, murders, massacres, hangings the usual stuff..howveer it is really a past now and I would like to have now money and go on with my life”
”Professor.. If I may say..perhaps You should not say it”
”Say what?”
”Well..nevermind”
”This is what my brains are after Finnish Health care system so that is a real thing”
”I am sure it is like that, howveer..If You really would need money”
”So what should I do..please speak fast this starts to gets to my nerves”
”So what did You study.. of these..mm?”
”I studied what pour culture offers mostly the blackness and its variations..
”what is the variations...?”
”variations are like variety of things, like the blackness have funerals..they are always with a god supply in IE I mean movies. Lice and secrets there is no shortage. The ice is also well represented, in the nature outside, or in the house in the minds of the characters. It is always a good lesson for the juniors because it might be the food will suddenly end and You must be clever to kill the person who is too close to you. If You want I can wrote a little black book with al kind of tips how to manipulate and where to find clever examples in our culture.You know lies has become with an evolution of the societies. We can not kill and eliminate the units of our society which have similar democrats rights without we would have skills of lying. That proves a wisdom. Truth is equal to stupidity.
”I would like to buy it”
”Good. You can leave Your order
to my email”
” I will certainly do it”
”Good”
”Professor can I ask why You spoil good book idea with a charity and humanity..light is for kids You know and kids have no money”
”light?”
”Yes, light my fire”
”Well it is because I need a publisher and writer”
”Well have You tried to contact them?”
”Yes about to hundred?”
”What did they say?”
”Nothing”
”So it seems they are writing it without You”
”That ´s for sure”
”what Are You going t do?”
”As much I can sabotage this idea ”
”That is probably clever idea.. however what else did Yu studied?
”I studied why not the films for example..is there something You would like to know?”
”well tell me about these ..?”
”Films.. there is so many films and I do not even have a telly. If I wan to see a tely I go to my friends ok. Is that clear?”
”Right.”
”So asks me soon because this is starting to get to my nerves”
”Ok here’s the easy one, what films You recommend us to watch”
”that was good question”
”it was indeed, shall I repeat it”
”If You like”
”Ok here’s the easy one, what films You recommend us to watch”
”.to please me You could watch for instance the two movie. Of course one movie at time.the silence of the lambs and Joe black are yor university to achieve the level I have reached. Repeating exactly what I have done will be..(hhhojaa ) probably bet or something.
”brains I said. Shut You mouth now for God sake, can«t You see I cannot breath”
”ok but what about the films”
”yes You must look everyday these movies and You will not need to go to school”
”but professor”
”yes I am a professor shut Your mouth now!!”
”...”
”which part will You recommend from those films”
”I recommend the part which I have seen at least a two or three hundred of times and not a single time in my real life yet. It might be a great practise to dissect lies and gestures. I mean the sequence where girl and boy is coming from a coffee shop and enter on the street. (btw it seems to be someone has sabotaged this file...) at times I have let the tape rolled and end enjoyed this short sequence. At another times I will stop the tape before the car must come and rewrite the story. In mine the car has come already on the shop inside”.
“Actually it is not funny at all.”
“It is Your problem You are the reader. You interpret it”
“I try not to think about this”.
“Great”
•   The last part to this part to will be add on year 2006
•   by the way somebody seemed to sabotage this great story it had much more greater parts but the files are missing, which is true.
This Great Story offered to You and Your friends
Mr. Janne Huttunen
http://ascientificbreakthrough.blogspot.com/
on 7th November 2005

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • roskapostimies1

Saisiko suomeksi kiitos

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Nykynuoret puhuu nolosti englantia suomen sekaan, hävetkää!

Kamalan kuuloista touhua. Oltiin ravintolassa ja viereen tuli 4 semmosta 20-25v lasta. Kaikki puhui samaan tyyliin. Nolo
      Maailman menoa
    2. 57-vuotiads muka liian vanha töihin?

On tämä sairas maailma. Mihin yli 55-vuotiaat sitten muka enää kelpaavat? Hidasta itsemurhaa tekemään, kun eläkkeelle ei
      Maailman menoa
    3. 134
    4. Luovutetaanko nainen?

En taida olla sinulle edes hyvän päivän tuttu. Nauratkin pilkallisesti jo selän takana.
      Ikävä
    5. Haluatteko miellyttää kumppaninne silmää?

Entä muita aisteja? Mitä olette valmiita tekemään sen eteen että kumppani näkisi teissä kunnioitettavan yksilön? Olette
      Sinkut
    6. J-miehelle toivon

Hyvää yötä. Voisiko nykyistä tilannetta uhmaten vielä pienintäkään toivetta olla, päästä kainaloosi joskus lepääämään.
      Ikävä
    7. Miten olette lähestyneet kiinnostuksen kohdettanne?

Keskusteluita seuranneena tilanne tuntuu usein olevan sellainen, että palstan anonyymit kaipaajat eivät ole koskaan suor
      Ikävä
    8. By the way, olet

mielessäni. Olet minulle tärkeä, niin suunnattoman tärkeä. En kestäisi sitä jos sinulle tapahtuisi jotain. Surullani ei
      Ikävä
    9. Haluatko S

vielä yrittää?
      Ikävä
    10. Onko kaivattunne suosittu?

Onko teillä paljon kilpailijoita? Mies valitettavasti näyttää olevan paljonkin naisten suosiossa :(
      Ikävä
    Aihe