Sagittarius

totuus-valhe suhteiden

"evolutiivisena" (komea sana) kehityksenä

(Warning! This article is meant as an sample of the astrology for an drama students and people involved in art business.
If You are not artist or dramaturgist I suggest not to read this article)

This is an extract-reference of the article depicting sexual submission and domination with Celeste and Asia Carrera.

Here the key them is diversified to a moulded theme of a truth-secrecy.

This is depicted by the daughter-father relationship of Jane and Henry Fonda.

Please find out if You have not read analyses of people
too much earlier one good thing to remember is that holding a probable or potential knowledge of a person makes us even less righteous to intrude to one«s life with comments or using the information in impolite or sensational manners even in suggested ways.

The celebrities offer a possibility and while it is their profession there is also generosity to offer a people
a place to learn during their lives. Without a celebrities
we would be probably a lot less intelligent and able to
understand ourselves and others.I hope this or any other analyse does not give You the ideas to judge people for being what they are in honest but accept them with faults and all as we are accepted too as a lifetime learning individuals.

Why I got interested is I saw Jane Fonda appearing on 60 minutes television release. I am not sure if the comments were provocating only in a marketing sense but in any case I came aware her Vietnam trip were still part of her expected image.

My opinion does not bear in this article but just to put an individuals perspective as I have learned to see things it was new to me people might consider something You do at early age being still a part of a person. I guess it is the part of the celebrity which makes us
wanting to own a person.
While we love some person we would like to see him or her to age at our tempo or select the way we like, because we naturally feel challenged if we love a person who disagree with us or might disagree and even the mildest perhaps disagreed somewhat at past.

As we all are individuals and separate not a same body (thank for God) we all see different images of things and actions.

In below You experience what I have seen in Jane.

Speaking of the Vietnam trip and trying not to exaggerate it in human life.
I admit I first saw it only as a teen perspective and said to my self ”Wow, that is a cool and sexy thing”. However while I am not so one-sighted for more I have always seen a Vietnam trip of Jane Fonda from
a kid-parent relationship. I regard there is not of course an age limit for a natural continuum of the rebelling against the parents. Do they exist or not it does not matter we do it probably even in our eighties and nineties.

While this is self-evident after seeing the show I wanted to go and test if I could prove what I thought from the charts.

I only recently (on January) went through
the charts of a Jane Fonda and Henry Fonda.

Before that I had seen these two together one time in the Golden Pond. I attach my interest on emotions. I have learned to look when emotions goes volatile. I think it is a survival lesson I had learn. When there are markers the emotions might start to get disturb I rather say goodbye or walk away.

At times it might be understood impolite. I understood this because the sticky people wants there is always handy to have soft persons appear who can be teased without a possibility to bite back.

You may have been aware I advertise I predict tsunamis. This goes fro predicting emotions while Tsunamis goes on its Exo´s (Expressional Options in Sequential Thesauruses) to emotions as much emotions goes for equally to a water.

I learn one Finnish paper that in Nature magazine some scientist which had suggested the water has a memory got his article published and he was suggested a Nobelist as well.

I guess not from this reason while the water and memory
or water and emotions have been the astrological jargon for thousands of years.

To use contextual bridging at ease and study emotions You might get alert already when You see physical ”water”. I memorize best of the Golden Pond the scene between Jane and Henry. Well perhaps if really honest perhaps when Kate appears from the front door is more memorable but for this
article it is most memorable when these two act on
a strand of a lake. Jane is on a boat on the surface of an ”emotions” while discussing the father who stays upper on the air level.
There is a subject of discussions submission-domination. For the emotions of honesty of Jane
I was about to notice volatile emotions to rise in Jane at once and I remarked this is a level of relationship which makes
it natural to express it«s nature directly, on a Golden Pond at least.

I saw also personally a kind of a challenging roles between these two. While rarely the kids will challenge their parents the logic should be natural in a form of a sticky father.

I think we all are triggered and loaded inside by our history and at times especially of a childhood. These imbalances and balances we are apt to learn to express and mould ourself to an independent persons.

We have not be the aware of these necessarily but at times we should the childhood might goes faded. I keep it natural and logical it comes expressing subconsciously and seeking
an balance despite the age or the development of us.

Talking about daughters and fathers and borrowing a Jane for help.

What ever my opinion would be it does not bear too much an interest. T be really honest I do not even have an opinion of this. However as a hopeful prospect Yankee starting to queue for a Green Card I would be willing to forgive her for rebelling at sixties.

I promised I would not go a write about other than
historical characters. However I guess it would be difficult to practise a profession denying oneself to write currently impacted figures. However I limit to the people in an entertaining business while they probably can stand it.

To think daughter-father relationship I think there is hardly no other match which would be nicer to borrow an example but these two.

To start with Henry; I probably saw him perhaps
first time after kid with sequences on my mind
when I could watch the Golden Pond.

At the beginning of the movie Katharine Hepburn arrives with Henry Fonda to the summer cottage. Looking Henry, he does not look to be in a too great physical condition and as a watcher You may think how his heart will take the Kate«s presence who seem to be a lot healthier. Henry Fonda seems to be a bit tired, but then the watcher will experience a surprise while he grabs the phone. He seems to be an inborn commander in a phone conversation. As an astrologer this took my first notice of interest and I paused the videotape and went to see his chart, while the expression jumped on me to be biased and have an edge.

After looking the ”phone” area, which is the 3rd house I find Henry«s Mars being in there. For an astrologer that goes enough to have the expression aligned to the expectations.

After that the memorable set for me was the one on lakeside with her daughter.

Then on my calendar the 60 minutes came. Now this needs to see how the explanations go for this daughter-father relationship on sequences.

To reveal something of myself, to say once I promised after writing an movie analyse to an local video store magazine of a few lines that I will never embarrass myself no more by writing something which could be understood to be a fan letter.

However today I was writing my suggestion for Finnish Government of new legislative changes of the ”job law” (the law considering working) regarding the unemployed people. I guess I got few very god ideas to get tax payers money to be reduced and making people more independent and active, but while writing the memos and more detailed I went I find I got a bit angry and stressed. It is of course my inner expressions but I just wonder if a going too neat picking has origined from empty or what am I projecting when doing memos, which should sound official and worthy. Doing such a work I find often I may sound too hard. It is difficult to form a sentences in a manner they would not sound directly as a punishments as a misuse of a tax payers money and citizen trust. I think my dad has succeeded to make me a monster. I think I could shrink the governmental costs to half by reducing the size and the amount of bureaucracy. In my thinking bureaucracy is most often a needless. I find I have even examples of the independent officials work. At times I have reported to make a memos what I have seen. They are neat picking memos of how someone will seemingly be inappropriate to handle one«s job. The papers are lost to one«s desk and forget there. Proves which shows that people who says they have worked for years they can not know even the phone number of their company. After writing and seeing my reports they sound like a lynches.
Still they are probably correct and beneficial for the development of a society.

However just yesterday a moment before when I switched my channel to movie stars I started to thought that perhaps people do not understand that social welfare state is going slowly and surely on crisis unless we let independence to blossom but the institutes I am about to lynch will probably lynch me before I can say all what I meant.

If I put all of my ideas available, they represent a course change in many things in Finland. After all in our country there has been a tradition where a taxpayer’s money has seen an expanded use. On my opinion resulting an unindependent citizens coming to ask always help
from the government. To be frank the parliament reps. have succeeded to build a systems where people are easily ”helped” resulting the natural outcome of a social welfare civilization entering slowly to a crisis.

However I decided so far it is not my key business and I do not want to get stick with it and lose more important.

To have a some reconnaissance
of my ideas impact for a present time I send my offer to the Finnish Government about two months ago and left without a reply. I guess that is telling enough. The ideas are not needed.

I do not know how far I have escaped from the stress when I indulge to my childhood hero«s. I hope however this only transfers the things to another mode making me find too much something same in here as well.

If I think what is my ”problem” to go heated too easily when to present an
political ideas and trying to sell them as an private citizen (I guess that might be hopeless) I am not sure if can blame only my dad or should I try to put blame on Jane as well. No really, but I must admit for some reason
I think Jane Fonda was able to make an impact on me as well. I refer to a one specific movie set in a Fonda«s movie which I always remember Jane Fonda interviewing with a heated
manner a ”bad guy” who had a role to put a secret over things when a nuclear power plant was going down. I still remember the expressions and eyes of Jane even I saw it a s kid on 1970«s . I guess It hit me while I figured out the microphone in my mind could have been put in front of my dad during the times
he totally did not show any respect of answering.

During the 60 minutes show
I saw personally the Jane«s eyes on that reporter film and in Golden Pond with his dad and I instantly connect the natural reason for going as far as Vietnam.

I admit I have got so healthy
that I have no longer personal capacity to over dramatize or even dramatize the childhood issues but one can be at least rationally aware that
there is hardly a relationship
in a persons life which can be as submissive as being a kid to a parent.

No marriage is able to do the same as the childhood
is. Jane Fonda having ability to express emotions as deep and naturally can both credit and blame for her parents. She would not be able to do many scenes if the Henry Fonda would have not made her cry for good and bad for several repetitive times.

How Vietnam* relates this is that according sequences (so far tested with astrology) the relationship of a kid to a father is about to projected to an own Country as well.

*Please find the things in here has naturally no political but an historical perspective.
It would be of course awful difficult to talk or get progress if always one should feel the guilt.

I do not take this case under the work and go through the Jane Fonda«s filmographies one by one but memorize the films and few topics which gives enough films like ”They shoot horses do not they”, ”China-whatever phenomenon” A space story Barbarella and Golden Pond with elders , then from a ”real life” a love affair to an foreign male, Vietnam visit and a training book. These alone they all go for scheme strong and coherent enough of astrology:the Sagittarius.

To verify this from her chart
one can say the strongest there is the Sagi as well. The observation and the inner energies keep together in here.

To have a first neat match we are able to continue with a good enough mind being at least correct not yet mistaken, right?

I try to avoid in my texts as much the astrological Jargon, but for You to able to follow You must accept something. The most important mass to depict a person«s life: The Sun of Jane«s birth time and at the location was in Sagi. No only her Sun but also her Venus and North Node* is there**.

*North Node and Sun are
interesting symbols while with Saturn the show a direction where an individual’s life is about to expand and develop.

** There is of course a other jargon for astrologers like rising Jupiter(=rising Sagittarius) showing the sagi the way to go in her life.

Sagittarius keeps paths of Exo«s for a truth, horses, sport and foreign countries as well to mention few.

While I have advertised the accuracy of Sequences to ask if I could have predicted what happens in one«s life. My answer is theoretically Yes, but practically No while it would have taken the life time to analyse.

Jena Fonda«s Sagi energy
lands on her ”friendship” house. One Exo is for her to seek a support and connection from abroad.

The need to express the truth develops on my opinion with a natural logic in an environment where it is a survival necessity. Survival means as well psychological survival and reducing the stress.

For me stress reducer is obviously analysing and writing. The shrink blame regards myself as well. Naturally I analyse myself of course partly in every letter I will leave to this world but however from Jane«s point of view is her parents were secretive in a relation to her forcing Jane to speak the truth and take this carriage on behalf of the parents.
On the logic following the context to far as Vietnam which is fairly risky it would not happen if the preceding sets of a the circumstances would repeated (like the kid-parent rel. will do) the punishment of revealing the truth. You will not go and repeat the pattern if the judgment will follow. This means the natural logic the parents have been truthful as well and supported her to express the truth even on behalf of them but only sustain the domination of the surfacial manners.

Astrology says Henry has (had..I rather use not past tenses) is both manipulative and a sporty speaker. Henry is able to deliver a lot of speech and it may sound like running a mile if needed. He also is one her own challenged to deliver the truth as well. However the Henry«s Jupiter challenging on the 9th house the Mars Scorpio in 3rd to reveal the truths as well is acted and took by her daughter when these two goes on heated. This works just like a magnets while Jane is so strong of a Sagi/Jupiter that she place herself as Jupiter«s position*.

* If You follow me You will probably learn quite soon
You can use optimal amount of work to get sufficient information to advance and still keep the course steady and on a solid ground. In here I refer
to the set epicentre person to be used his or her chart
/sequences only to estimate what other persons or thing will appear. In Golden Pond You can use any of the three ”leading actors”. However in here the Jane or Henry«s to appear together
it is clearer to look things from their charts than from Hepburn«s chart. To be theoretically coherent and specific I insist that Katharine Hepburn«s chart can be seen Henry and Jane appearing. Not perhaps to recognise to be Jane and Henry Fonda but
daughter and father to express in a way like Jane and Henry does this shows
as a reflection in Kate«s ”dna” referring to her IR-Sequences, which in my studies are estimated by Western Astrology.
To to see Henry.

To peak things from ”outside” persons chart is from the terminology the 12th house experience referring to the background ideas to appear. You can learn more of this mirrorising technique when You read more of me writing of murder studies and sequences. In a homicide sets there are a lot of proves and things which appears on a background. They make logic but are in present history overlooked as a noise only. It is because there has not been a system to form logic between things. When the system and structures are lacking people will loose the direction while rare person are really an independent to form a structures out of chaos by own logic.

How daughter fits in with Henry is the way Henry goes for talking is for a daughter natural thing to recognise*.

*I rather would not go too deep to explain astrology while it needs structures
and pieces of sheets to express. The outcome of an astrological report I have produced and I guess I still must do for a living resembles like a quarterly annual review. It is a figures
and volumes counted within
possibilities. Pure mathematics and probability. It certainly does not set anyone«s heart to a romance.

The next will prove that Jane and Henry do speak at least together and fairly well too. Henry«s MarsJupiter opposition is opened up very easily by Jane«s Mercury.

I have had probably rough ideas at times while as an adult I escaped to glimpse a book, which depicted a different kind of sails used in ships. I figured out how to depict the geometry how the masses are connected from geocentrically. Even a 12 mass only to use it is a quite a thing fro an artist to simplify the holistic connection between masses and related functions.

As told the MoonVenus of mine it probably is the correct thing to depict my inner camera projector and will to see things in visualistic. Ever since I entered into astrology
I wanted to see ideas put in a book formats with drawn pictures.

As I like a water most I cherished the idea of drawing a handbook of the astrology where the relationships of the masses could be depicted as a sails of sail ship. What could be a better symbol to express of a longevity than wish to build a ”candy” for oneself . A big Ship Catalog of Silent and Beautiful Sail Ships. Built up of tens of sails and options to combine. How many sail ships do they enable? Probably enough for all of us. Imagine a web page of vessels to have a depiction;
depiction of where they are about to sail. What vessels to avoid and what are the safe one«s in Your life journey? Why a safe life would not be attainable?

Such a book of a safety would be like a big revenge
for an unnecessary crimes, right?.

However now I can admit that the idea was extremely childish. I should be a shame of ideas which are unusual or impractical. I should learn to behave like somebody says.

If trying to reach out an artist of oneself, one should do like other people says.

However to get back from the up there and continue the daily service

I had a period when I draw
these sails. It was a way which lead me to create a visual thesaurus and use only geometry and colours to put markers similar to join the photographed items or persons in situations.

I have always learned better the English by listening the tape in solitude than by reading from paper or speaking with someone with the classroom. I got disturbed by the noise of the other people easily this is why I like especially when one can learn from visualistics where the noise of unreliable and potentially lying linguistic is fully edited out.

I am not trying to make interesting of myself because according the Ogilvy I understand it is impossible. My person«s depiction in this text is the ”noise” the audience does not want to hear.

However my likings and tastes depicted by Venus in Gemini on 12 th house goes for a lines in a movies at best. Not in a lines in a literature.

At times there are hints, which suggests the 12th House Gemini might go to speech difficulties.

If my inner wish is strong enough it might be that I leave only a visual in my life
and wish to see the expression of visual thesaurus (Venus Gemini 12th) while I am attracted to the truth and truthful women
(Moon in Sagi opposing).

However the full story goes that there is someone from the past, rising from the Virgo with UranusPluto conjunction who wish to intervene and own me and my writings in someway.
It is not a person. It is energy. It express in many person and in many items. You cannot discuss or negotiate with. But how
to get rid of that shit? I have no idea but imitate Jane and use the spotlight and tape recorder.

The communication sail of these two Fonda«s will not appear without a both of them. Henry alone has a mast put to have a sail You must have a third spot to attach the triangle. Jane offers the third edge by her mercury. A sail, will make things move faster than a mast only. The same goes with other human relationships. A man has a dick but without a vagina or a female anus it is needless.

How the sail works between these two? Henry«s Mars Jupiter goes a bit exaggerating but Jane having her Mercury aligned
has used as a kid to move to a right position to support the dad and as well to talk out precisely what Henry is looking after.

Close relationship makes people able to learn by repeating matters in a familiar way. Lte us refer here the learning method You have only one night stands every two week. They all may be a bit like same and You may realise it but it creates in You and intellect not a feelings.

A close relationship gives a familiar repetition which for the exactness goes stored for a memory and stays there and if the relationships
continue long enough the gut instincts are created.

Army training where US Army Sergeants will yell
will feel at times awful but they have in their mind to go and penetrate to reach Your emotions levels. And they succeed because the experience is so strong.
The amazement is that breaking the ice makes people feeling a part of a family as well.
If someone has yelled at You like an asshole it symbolises the feeling of a safety because it is a promise of a potential balance to be cashed in if necessary. You are allowed to yell back as hard and ask help when Your own ammos are about to end and situation is on.

In the families people will
will learn to internalise the energies like wise in armies.
After the family training later in her life Jane will naturally seek and is ”matched” with ”Henry”-types. Until she learns to use them for her own credit. During the training the Henry put a captain role and headed the direction. Alone to sail Jane«s task is to turn the ship and fight back all of the commands of Henry to be able to turn the course to the direction which benefits now Jane not Henry. It is a willpower game*. With Henry Janes willpower develops reasonable limits while Henry is a decent.

* From a dramaturgic perspective at times people will want to see extreme expressions of life while they are as real of course To develop willpower for the means of drama one needs
a war zone where the set needs and the wished etiquette are not respected.
Willpower goes for drama when one must involve with people who does not respect set wishes and needs of other person. Using the willpower against the people who are basically weak and fearful making fearful logic in their lives means that willpower must be used even to stop continued attacks.In the real lives frontier soldiers
who served long enough and got back to the peace tasks alive are examples whose willpower has developed in a level it is the part of a personality.Likewise in the case suggested here also psychologically to stop the psychological attacks and keep the healthy position to survive the simulation of the feelings can be traced.

Psychological attacks by the weak characters means there’s probably not reasonability nor a timing respected. To prepare simply anything one is forced to create willpower ready to shoot back which is the logical to gain time and set things on peaceful pace. When the attacks accumulate so accumulates the willpower and the murdering logic against the slimy attacks. People learn the unnecessary skills in their lives like shooting hard because it was a necessity.
This environment which created the force will put people either in a trouble in later lives or to ”trouble” by joining to crisis work or act crisis and produce a drama entertainment.

My personal goal is t leave an overload of the experience of websites and ”write myself free ” of that responsibility and bias which was put on me. I see no a healthy place for an overheating manners for people to create. As much as I never wanted to create such a defending capoacit6 as much I rebel against to have it and I seek pleasure
to give up all of the extra I never asked for.

I believe that after a storm time; after legitimation and independence recognised the boats will sail in a tender waves.

Part 2

To think Jane who has to go far away country and express one«s life to be a totally separate phenomenon is presumably the time when the tide has turned.

The not so funny but perhaps necessity in our world is that to have afford to be kind one must perhaps to be unkind as well if necessary. If there is no independence respected
or no believable defence world amazingly will keep on introducing people who tries to grab on one«s resources. Psychological campaigns intruding people may introduce themselves independent. If You observe their behaviour somehow they interestingly wish to grab on a persons life. To think this in visionary we are close to a sea gulls following the ship.

Development of Fonda«s communication.

Henry«s 3rd house Mars in Scorpio Rx refers there has been neighbours and schoolmates who have been sport or aggressive types. To spend time by hearing of many verbal expressions you start gather expression to your individual store. Later in life one has cunning ability to hit with words. In This case fairly nasty and manipulative way when necessary.This gets emphasised with having his Pluto in Gemini (gemini= ”phone,daughter”-area).

While Gemini/3rd house puts up with daughter as well these expression are ready for the Jane as well.

The real thing starts however from Gemini-Sagittarian axis going for a communication.

In their inner rhythms depicted by astrological birth charts Henry«s Pluto in Gemini opposes the Jane«s Sun in Sagittarius.
What this mean is the Henry is manipulating (Pluto) in speech(Gemini) while Jane with her Sun (willpower/spotlight) in Sagi (truth) is rising hr spotlight of an interview to light up the dark spots of Henry«s while the Henry puts back as much as he is able to manipulate so that the light would shut off and darkness would exists.

This is why the archetypical energies is absolutely right
identified and Jane looks worried in ”Somewhere in Between” with her microphone because it is a survival campaign. However with a dad of course a practise for the case of a real thing. Here for acting.

Secretive and manipulating skills focused on a daughter goes directly expressing truth speaking by Jane while she simply has an inbuilt need to go and purify of the overload of things related to the talking and biases existed there.

Of course I focus here on things to create a materiel for a drama student to withstand with these idea with a power and time enough. These texts are not therefore necessarily meant fro a shrink to think in categories or an ordinary reader to entertain.

There are of course enjoyable things between these two. Henry«s Moon and Venus supports Jane«s
Sun. This mean he supports
and is able to take also a mothering role at times and even go to submissive and let the kid shine. The direct and truthful expression of Sagi Sun gets natural support by Aries and Libra.

In this text the truthspeaking is emphasised in a manner like it would be only Exo to happen but at time if family does not support the truth it might result a natural and only ”role” of a kid.

If You read this from an ordinary domestic father or mother without a need to express oneself in creative arts You might ask why parents will not take the role of an truth speaker and be fair to a child?

The answer is about in a next question: Do You think the parents could dominate if They would tell all to the children?

The correct answer is yes they can. But that needs a healthy self-esteem. Who have afford to risk to have a healthy self-esteem and being a parent? I guess at least Dr. Phil would raise his hand. Hopefully in modern times there are more.

However few decades ago there would have raised fewer hands. here we have the case of a history.

To understand the history of Jane, we should understand her father. Through the history of her father we have the possibility to grabs to the evidences of a truth.

Truthful Henry Fonda

If I have correct birth time I have exact knowledge of the birth time of Henry Fonda. This makes correct e.g. the 3rd house is really filed with mars as it seems to be expressed on screen.

As a producer I would doubt the little bit faded ideas from the childhood and history can be moulded to a mega hit but perhaps interesting and educative is enough. If You are saying boring I guess You choosed the wrong channel.

Studies of a history is a necessity to make a better tomorrow. With sequences ( in here in the mode of astrology) there opens a persons history in a new way.

To give a tip: If You study the ancestors, You might feel it interesting You can ”read them” better when You learn to read their ”energies”. While this is empirically more and more proven. You can add Your bets by doing an own independent reserach from Your ancestors and see what patterns of energies will carry on your family. Perhaps You might find a disease as well which can be cured.

Think about that if You start now then at the year 3459
someone in Your family is grateful in a way like You would be grateful if You could now analyse the ancient Romans relatives
if You only would have such and their exact birth times.

To reveal Henry«s relationship to a truth. i.e. to Sagittarius let us go back in time.

Henry Fonda’s IC is in Sagittarius. IC (please check terms from the pay sites or by google ..the net is full of basic astrology terminology explained)
goes for a childhood. This means Henry as kid was a truthful..if Jane would be totally unaware which she probably is not at all..but she might act and say ..”that son of a bitch”.. so happens to all of us who enjoys at first time the revealing truths of the astrology.

To do something in a youth needs a different balance when we get older.

Henry Goes up to a Gemini
in his later life. It means he learns also other perspectives but saying things blank outward manner to one«s face.
While The IC reveals this ”truth” is already biased in Henry«s case he gets by well by balancing it by going more intellectual and distant than direct and pushing directly through the obstacles if necessary.
For a person who would go up to sagi in later life the journey would get by realising that being always as intellectual as in early home one own life will stall or will not progress. For such a person expressing a need directly rather than in a polite and in many perspectives works for best.
The naturality is that IC shows the overload which
the parental figures were overloading.

In my case my IC is in Virgo.
So there are needles, and pins to remember and things to be analysed in neat categories as much until it starts to unfruitful. The Up there is holistic Pisces to see things from more scientific or artistic view than from detail perspective of a life.

The markers of a truthfulness of Mr. Fonda the oldest of actor family shows the intensity of a truth in Henry«s life by the ruler of his IC, the Jupiter which is in 9th house, in the house of Jupiter/sagi itself.
He is probably up to his throat of the truth gained from the early home and parents.

This is why the changing of the cycles of a traditions will depict Jane will have to carry in her turn the ”boring” truth speaking for his dad«s behalf as well.

**How the truthful childhood environment sees up with physical geographic location? Henry«s childhood ruler
Of IC , the Jupiter in 9th Taurus makes his home of the childhood a very possible being in the middle of the nature while the archetype would be like taken a solitary house directly from the western film.

While things does not have to be exactly like this the idea will maintain.

What has the truth have to d o with this?

The answer is that people
will tend to speak truth to themselves. If one has no close neighbours there is no need to lie and lick anyone’s ass.

There is no more ”truthful” and no more ”western”
and countryside signs than Sagi and Taurus are. Both go for open air and the nature. This is my solution as well in life.Most of my energies goes there.

While I appear still manic according to my readers
and while this is a way to express in some art function to be effective however when I am disconnected
from other people I feel totally relaxed. While writing professionally is a mean to get money. However it also represents my understanding of the real connection to the outer world, which is stressful.

It is due to my strong Pluto I guess. I have Pluto apexed
and If I go to look romantic sunset and try to snap a little lemonade and take things relaxed there is suddenly at least a biker who tries to run over me if I am not alert enough.

The safe havens to escape today to these two Fonda«s
will show sequentially as well why I connect them. Henry has a lot of energy in Taurus while Jane in Sagi that is why the write them feels natural or even ”homy”.

Why Sagi and Taurus are the solutions to people who experience from the points of view to have enough of the verbal or emotional manipulation. The logic is not clever but I guess Sagi and Taurus liking a fresh open air at the countryside
will first suggest there is a space enough to have a natural distance. In a wide space there is less likely to the need for a much of a lies. Lying in the countryside would feel already an s a thought a bit odd. Why to lie when there is free ground to people to share?

There are many markers showing the thing Henry is an honest person and values honesty, but he just has had enough of the overload it in his childhood already. There is no need
to rehearse a things well rehearsed. To make people mad is best thing to try to put them to do things they already deserted as obsolete in their lives already.

In my case I see red when I understand someone is neat picking in categories
or analysing and cutting the hairs to halves.

Due to a MoonVenus connection Henry likes the harmony and peace between people, this sets decency in his efforts.opposition which he has. If You remember the Horse Whisperer analyse and Robert Redford raising from the ditch and not hitting Kristen but going to seek tranquillity then You might see that Henry probably did the same.

To have an evidence of Henry Fonda«s life I am not an specialist of his movie while there is only two I remember. However there is a TV-document where I remember in his real life Henry Fonda spent hours to make a aeroplane models with his friend as an adult.
To wait for an horse for hours or put energy on model kits for hours as well or like in here to put up hours to analyse is either for soothing the anger to go for balanced or a candy stuff. Perhaps both.

Relationship to Jane

There is an Henry«s Pluto opposing Jane«s Venus and Sun. The Pluto«s nature belongs to have heavy loads of secrecy and waste. To pinpoint the heaviness it is physically the one which are believed to show the disease cancer.

Psychologically Pluto will store the waste sides of an emotions. Anatomically the asshole is the number one for this energy but on my opinion it belongs to the organs which purify things generally and seeks the balance and means to get rid of the waste and toxics.
Pluto has a potentiality to make a vast storage.
Plutonic people are said to silent. This is due they have a potentiality to gather a lot of grab. They are the general garbage managers and people usually will notice the chance.

When things gets in anal phase to get rid. Things can start to explode for a moment like in my websites.
However this is the most natural and truthful way to go for a shit. Once You have made Your load of a shit to get rid of then You are able to carry on relieved a lot less weighty.

Purification is like a few tender wawes of tsunami to wash out a shit only. When it goes away, the job is done and tables are clean to get by without me.

To suggest what the opposition means in daughter-father relationship: to compare; If the persons in marriage rel. would have such a opposition they would get along with each others a lot better than kid and father. They would be sexually attracted. (This I have referred in my earlier writings. If You are a professional child therapeutist I will explain more of these on my pay sites or your request.)

In a marriage relationship of male and female the tensions and imbalances Sun-Pluto creates can be used as a sexual power. Whence at least in bed people get relaxed and they have balance.

180 or opposition is of course not only expressing a marriage relationship but it also relates to the justice and even warfare.180 is a crisis/balance dynamics.
It seeks the perfect balance
of a relationship, but while such an attempt is a difficult there is often the potentiality of a crisis, however a need to put thing in a balance.

The Pluto of Henry«s in Gemini opposing Jane«s Sun is from Jane«s perspective like zillion tons of ice putting the hope of a truth to sink on the dark oceans floor unfind.From Henry«s point of view Jane«s Sun is a nuisance
and he wish the girls would only keep one«s mouth closed.

When kid and parent is the question at these old times it was probably not only impractical but impossible for a parent to let the domination out of one hands or think there would be a justice and fairness relationship to one«s own kid.

Imagine If they would have create a fair relationship with a kid, ..or same. applied. with a citizens.. the parents would always fear how they command kids in a believable manner if they need them, right?

Henry Fonda’s secretive way to deliver information is felt ruthless by Jane. This goes accentuated because Henry«s Pluto In Gemini
meets not only the Jane «s Sun but her soft side represented Venus.

Plutovenus with Exo«s goes for a deep art but at first it usually must go for crying. In some other circumstances it can go for a physical rape. In here
it might feel a bit like that.

Henry Fonda is a clever speaker having very prominent Mercuri. The Pluto In Gemini makes him being part of the generation which should be theoretically a powerful and manipulative speakers to pint out a Hitler as a one*.

(**You can read from articles on pay sites of the decades and years of 1900 to 1940 to depict the development and atmosphere leading to an two big wars and of the generations and in what kind of freedom and in democracies they were able to learn and develop.

From Jane«s perspective the way how automatically
Henry Fonda grabbed the phone and started to give commands are contextualised.The phone to a daughter goes for a Gemini. If Henry or any other is a demanding on a phone he is with 100% by sequentials to it to his daughter as well.

To memorize now the Jane«s role charecter from the ”Somewhere in between” ..(..that is probably the name of the film I am referring with ”China-phenomenon” which is its Finnish Translation..You probably do not believe but on a way up to write this
I just thought it would be nice to have net connection to be able to even give some correction and decency for my writings and checking the correct names of the films..a few moments later today I queued up on a little grocery store with a Coke bottle in my hand and my eyes hit on a cash queue on shelf which corner seems to be little books
and one said ”China-phenomenon” .They had this film I wrote yesterday and I am correcting today. The film from 1978 in small grocery store on my eyes level on the first of the DVD«s.It is not a magic put perhaps a contextuality and service for poor fellows whose god has nearly deserted. While in the tiny little laboratories where the obeyant workers respecting the book authorities repeat the sentence ”it is more likely than less likely” I could say them the same that at least rather a contextuality than an accident and selective observing of things in gods deserted corners of earth, who no reasonable grocery store keeper will hold old films from 1978 to think they would really sell. (or perhaps now after this article it may disappear from the store shelve)...so she puts up an reporter who ask question in an emotional state referring to a watcher it is time to wake up when someone goes for a survival mode when making ordinary questions. Please order a shrink to an actress she is asking things in impolite manner from the person who gots money. She is probably paranoid and is hallucinating. Persons who got money already must help her.

This Jane«s ability to go ”survival mode” in speech is a direct projection of an Henry«s Pluto In Gemini opposing Jane«s Sun (her anatomic heart and Life).

To make a reader understood everything what is behind this ”French” (astrological jargon) I should hire an author and dictate a few books. The ”interview”/”speech” axis
is anatomically therefore psychologically* as well aligned with Gemini-Sagittarian axis.

*If You are not aware already there is no empty mysteries in The Theory of The Sequences to be fool customers but psychology is same as a brain tissue and the nerves in your backbone and other body areas.

Due to Henry«s Pluto is opposing (threatening) Jane«s Sun she had time learn how to find the survival mode and express
a sagi sun against the Gemini Pluto. Saving the reader of the heart and poison or life and death imageries which sounds like a kids in a need of shrink are playing in the closet where they were closed I rather use only the concept where Sagi Sun uses the daylight and truth to make the
nightshift and hidden meanings to turn the tide and put the Pluto in Gemini
at difficulty while it is in the spotlight of a Sun.

Regardless of an age most of us are familiar of the Bram Stoker«s literary Dracula character who shun the sunlight. The Dracula was published when Pluto was in Gemini.
(Gemini=books)

As well the Dracula goes directly to the general Pluto theme. The reporter myth
to be dramatized as much as You can You must
use the myths of the one who bring the darkness and then put up a light bringer. Boring right? But literary life is limited to the ordinary life
and with TOS (Theory Of Sequences) You quickly (in few months ..if studying manically 24 hours.. use cassette recorder)

Jane does even consciously or the only scriptwriter and director have to be aware of the dark-light myths when projecting the idea.

There would be no better energies in interview to use but Sun and Pluto in Gemini-Sagittarian axis.
I guess while today the Pluto is in opposing from Sagi the Henry Fonda«s Pluto we face these issues
which is the theory in the astrology as well. (Do not think I would be writing aligned them..I do not need to manipulate which is why I enjoy the truthness of this discipline).

On my opinion we could put now the play working of interviewing a bit same.

Now the Pluto would be on ”truth” side. This is a bit awkward. If You would put up now another Person not Jane Fonda but someone who has Sun in Gemini to oppose the Pluto in Sagi, would it be like the ”Dracula”
would be now find from the truth speakers. That might be schizophrenic if You would be looking the world from the tiny categories and could not stand the world without putting things in a clean formulas. What would You say if I as a truth speaker would act a ”shadow” role? Would that make You more interested as a Sun in Gemini person
to find out what truths I am hiding and I am aware of it or is this only an eternal energy. What would You say?

Would You be afraid? Interested? Or what would it make You feel?

For a Jane whether she talked a lot with director while filming the ”Somewhere e in Between”. Even the director would not speak to her in precise outward manner (Imagine me to be a director or casting director..I would juts go outwardly blank and would say the self-evidents to a people
I would probably disturb their process to concentrate unless I could be around as mascot perhaps)..the director however arranged consciously or unconciously the tips which activates the Jane«s memories and she got idea how she would go for a scenes. Then the actor probably forgets the ideas and is just ”there available”.

When the set started to be filmed and situation arrived
her ”dad” was there and Jane grabbed the mic and knew what to do. Consciously we of course do not recognise and does not even need to go for these side of lifes* The hints of the situation in here
were able to dig the emotional memory bank and find the correct track of a disc for Jane to play up emotions up to suggest this is a survival thing and it is about the truth which decides if people on a same side or her is about to survive. What should be obvious another actor could
not play the same in a believable manner unless they had a father, who was able to verbally dominate her. Of course from the Jane«s perspective.

*Would You go to a bed with a partner who You know head to the toe? I doubt no one does.

What the daughters tell of their dad«s?

Acting work is about to express something which is a bit extraordinary. We do not want to come and see on the shows the life we have learned in our daily lives. We tick for drama, ,romance, humour and sex and some even for a tragedy. Rarely You see an actor who would be so balanced that he or she could not see any reason why to ”act”.

As far as an I have studied Hollywood Actors (You probably have to admit..they present the best I have seen charts depicting the energies which offers edges to compete and get profiled. For example if You look my chart. I have no edges whatsoever I am a lamb in middle and can find a balance without a marriage partner, kid, money, or fame..well nearly. As coming from a background where everyone are potentially disturbed and in a need of a shrink I also started first to cut hairs and try to make everyone I am very balanced. So the shrink perspective of mine is to see the competitive edges as an ”biases” which should be corrected before they will harm the ”perfect environment” in a neat categories told in Latin.

However I let that attitude go on its own where ever it drops and find out that ”biases and imbalances” are essential and natural part of of alife which seeks themselves to find an correction themselves.

A marriage partners and working partners are the examples (I guess I do not have to list all of the worlds things in here..?) of the ”energies” who match and attempts to balance the things we need. At times they can be kids as well.

To be a prideful TOS-practiser whose life is empty in celibacy however You can get pride by noticing minor nonsense matters.

If You see an ”Somewhere in Between” movie and Jane to express the reporter then You are able to wonder
what kind of a father the poor kid has had if she does not get an answer even in the film.

This all makes an assumption that if Jane is not a dum interviewer a Henry must have been a real clever thinker while succeeding to walk out without a need to relieve an answer. To get back to Henry Fonda and his thinking faculty we should dig into his mercury (thinking) as a scientist and
”pulverize it”. That is a method I have done several years and it means not only slicing hairs but brought the phenomenon intellectually back to its atoms. It needs few working hours and organising the chapters with 1.1 and 1.1.2. and 1.1.2.3. and 1.1.2.3.4 and.

The only problem is I find out that after a launching this knowledge on autumn I suddenly was put by the god«s will to run into the forests and not it appears to everyone I am bit tired to use the work I did for several years. These are the mysteries the ”God will give us.

I guess it makes You as a reader to find a lot by yourself.

As a reader You see the text as a real thing.It is a stronger prove than to think that person who ”claims” to suffer from low oxygen due allergy that this would be a practical reason the quality of a text is low even at times it seems to be okey, right?
But I can not help in this regard neither.

Henry«s mercury is extremely strong according astrology.In a theory he seems to be an excellent speaker. Especially what it comes to manipulation and lying.

I am not analysing things on a pulver level and present them with step-by-step method without a good reason, which is probably money, but I can go offer
few ideas of Henry with his mercury/thinking.

To serve all readers; mercury goes equal with Gemini. Gemini goes equal with thinking. Thinking goes equal with brains. Brains go equal with speech. And if You wish to know that those people who move their body with some difficulty it comes from the brains and it is not their fault but for some reason they never see a doctor early enough. Perhaps they were afraid to go there while their reports read. ”I did not find a category for this disease. On the other hand I was sleeping during the classes and did not pass the exams with too good grades. Whatever I get fed up. This person is potentially crazy. To let know for a next doctor: put this person to shrink and give him or her an overdose or use a big doses of electricity. It is not a violence. Mr. Smith proves that. he studied this already from 1938. After that there have been many empirical surveys one of the best Mr. Jones find it already was concluded the 95% percent of the rats survived from the electric shock to the brains. He used control groups of 21 rats and then 12 rats having faked electricity. Only few lost the brain cells in amount they were never able to survive independently. Of course if someone fails to drop out of these categories it is not my fault. This all is said in the law. I would suggest this so we could get rid of every problem because I am really irritated”. So Mercury and Gemini goes for walking and moving as well. As well letters and writing.

Mercury afflicted put to very shadowed environments which holds secrets and are unable to share them publicly goes with Exo«s not only to speak but for crimes.

When mercury expresses
a worst criminal mind it is often find in the areas where one has to dig up a lot of data which are normally cases secret. The best researchers and worst criminals (the ontologies do not give a moral but one is able to choose him or herself from Exo«s..Exo«s are not always with an one option only).

MercuriPluto makes the worst criminal and best researcher both. The Pluto offers a lot of nightshift and cover of the darkness. It edits and these energies go silent. Usually a brother and sister are dead with this people or then a very powerful as well.

I am not overly great analyst or a researcher nor criminal either according astrology. I lack the mercuripluto connection over an average to be ”biased”. My final aim is not to blame the shrinks would do the bad job or blame them as a stereotype. However I suggest someone would make a statistics of the shrink as a person and find sequential of them as a profession. This might light up a many new ideas. What I suggest is that it is difficult to find new perspectives if one has MercuriPluto (which is a shrink Exo as well). Pluto puts energies on a sticky
and this means the thoughts are on the old and studying the patients what energies really does is studying unconsciously oneself. If one is aware of this and is open-minded person and ready to speak out and reveal one«s method in a public and put them under to the critical eye and objectivity and be a truthful. Then one is able to learn the new and progress in life. When I heard writing where someone said he or she was having electricity. I just got shocked and thought that the methods goes in an obsolete and in very dangerous. It does not need a genius t understand that one cannot treat a body with heavy medication or treatments like electricity. I am absolutely certain they leave damages on a body level. They may go unnoticed even in tests but it is a pure common sense logic that treating a body harshly it will punish. If it punishes an individual it punish a society and a taxpayer.

Henry Fonda«s mercury is interesting as a ”bias”/”competitive edge” point of view. His mercury makes a triplet* of MercuryPluto on his IR-Sequences (IR=inner rhythm i.e. the birth chart).

* Triplet is a practical maximum for theoretical
in MercuriPluto Exo«s in IR
are 1. MercuriPluto in aspect dynamics 2. Mercuri in Scorpio 3. Pluto in Gemini (or in Virgo) 4.Merucri in 8th house. 5. Pluto in 3rd (or 6th) house. 6. 3rd cusp on Scorpio 7. 8th cusp on Gemini (or in Virgo) 8. 3rd cusp aspect to Pluto 9. 8th cusp aspect to Mercuri
(Henry Fonda has of these
9 possibilities fulfilled on IR
the triplet filling the 3.4. and 6. presumptions of above)
[to analyse more of this with Jane we should go this with Jane of course which is too much in this sample]

One cannot have all of the nine making a triplet a clear bias/edge. Henry«s gift reach an clear expression going into a an archetype itself In Once Upon a Time in a West where he expressed a criminal.

MercuriPluto having strong
the followed is an extreme archetype of Exo«s to select as a death of a criminal as well.

** For a curiosity I offer You a short paths to understand more interestingly of things contexted to expressions. You probably remember Charles Bronson and Fonda taking a cock dance circling slowly each other’s. I will not bring here the energies of Bronson but to remind of the tips I have given one can analyse all of the surrounding things by the one participant as well.
The slow circle walk before
a Fonda«s characters death is seen from same Mercuripluto but here the energy of inertia coming up from Taurus (Henry«s mercury sign) and having even more ”brakes” with Venus conjucting the Mercury at 8th the slow death walk is what we see in a clear archetype to remember.

I do not want give expression I would get orgasm of old movie ideas
but verifying sequences with IE (Idea Expressions)
are best brain practise to
learn the association. I have no idea how Your brains works and I tried to avoid playing roles of a doctor type who knows everything for a sure but my brains works in a way I see ”moving pictures”. While some intelligent people does not even see dreams I learned we are probably all a bit different. I once got an idea this visions might have verification with astrology with a MoonVenus connection which I possess quite strong. MoonVenus might go at times for music as well and I have find this from a composers chart as well. MoonVenus is a femine and protecting energy and to live a life as a male with strong MoonVenus means few Exo«s like a lot of females around or if not then expressing like a ”female”.
This means not to go for gay because it is not my thing put to go with somewhat ease and avoid the attacks which comes from the parties who understand there is a soft person who could give anyone a comfort one must do like Henry Fonda for instance and go for arts to escape from attacks.

Henry Fonda goes with his MoonVenus a music scene in Once Upon a Time while involved with a movie playing an Ennio Morricone«s music. If You wish to know why Ennio Morricone and Henry. You see Henry«s Venus goes for Aries making synchronised/(or asynchronised at times) with a liking of conquer side of like and going independent. The western always means an independent characters*.

*You will find an article from Western history and the time of an inventions of Samuel Colt and others
by the article which looks up from the history from most anal type periods. One of those goes for at the time West Were ”Hot” and shows as a fix inspiration
in Westerns

The set where Henry makes love to a Claudia Cardinale and before that is bringing the piece of a model in his hand (refer also to Henry«s interest and contextuality in models in private life too) can be perspectualised a lot from the MoonVenus perspective along the markers they go in his IR-sequences. Henry«s Venus in Aries goes for 8th house of Scorpio while Moon in Libra for 2nd hose of Taurus.

While naturally they all goes for true one finds then from a set. In below shortly depicted.

The Venus in Aries (shortly: a female lover in a western) The Moon in Libra in 2nd (shortly:
a beauty femme in countryside)
Venus in 8th house ( slapping Cardinale to her buttocks and call and reveal her an bitch=knowing secrets of her=handling information of a manipulative power)

If there are astrologers at least they can admit it is very rare a person has a triplet of MercuriPluto. This explains why Jane«s point of view the ”gift” of Henry«s is really a hurtful, while Jane would love naturally the truth. At times we audience to enjoy of edges on the Jane«s perspective regrettably his dad will go secrets holding a power.

Triplet energies of MercuriPluto makes
Henry to have an immensely easy to manipulate the information and the speech.

There are of course a plenty of a markers one is not able to depict here all. One important is the 3rd house.
With Henry Mars goes Scorpio retrograde. Scorpio mars in 3rd goes forceful and as well potentially secretive in a communication. The Rx mars is a rarity which usually refers to an early history where a person has been attacked physically or forced to take attacks. This means the learning curve developing of attack and defend making one able to use timing in one«s efforts.
Mars in the speech room Rx can be a very clever to give a lines in a poised own rhythm to reach an impact.

To look things a bit farther we might understand a lot. We might perhaps agree that while childhood puts a biases us to live through perhaps all of our lives in this case she ”had to” oppose her ”dad«s” (as well her country«s) official” will simply to survive and reach an own will. This hardly would have resulted if Henry would continue to be sticky or a jealous and keep on insisting and making every occasion weird insisting one«s own mind e.g. suggesting Jane should go to a shrink to learn an independent thinking or if Henry would have been in somewhere or a nother way being around in other person life saying critic or something else or continuing after a wish to shut one«s mouth.

Does the sequences change a world?

Regarding here in this two person relationship probably the awareness of this things would have not changed a lot.

Assuming if Henry and Jane would have been ”aware”?. The things would probably come down at little of intensity.Howver becoming conscious does not change the facts of the energy but offer only a more clearer the gate of Exo«s to choose.

Like an energy which can be manipulating it can also transfer things to an orderly manner and manipulate the masses of a research data and go for a truth and a wish to find a real underneath truths behind the phenomenons instead of only old-fashioned way to become a sticky like glue
and insist that one should respected because one would like to be authoritative but lacks all the responsbility to serve other energies well.

To see this from actors perspective the probable ”inawareness” created a relationship which made Jane an will to go act.Here the SunPluto putting ability to ”interview”. If being too ”aware” of the process instead of growing emotionality it might go for an intellectualised and unable to use emotionally biases/edges. Jane«s actress abilities would perhaps faded if she could have known her father better and more openly.
Without an emotional bias which parents creates more or less and naturally to kids we would not have enjoyed Jane Fonda«s expressions in many life areas.

Appendix:

You probably understand It is just not I want to talk but there would be a lot to learn about of every case study processing more comprehensive and organised analysis. What is referred in here deals mainly a few angles. However do not worry I am not going to continue too long.

I continue a few paragraphs
only because I have created not only systems for tornado detection but system offer drama students as well e.g. photographers and filmographers to
to study and organise the object giving novelty perspectives and ideas.

I try to spread the seeds of a good idea every now and then it is possible.

I see a nice chance here with the charts of a two Oscar winners. If the two of America«s most loved actors will not make You convinced then what can I do?

While You are not still a member of my pay sites this may go easier for astrologer student.

What I refer below is NeptunePluto fusion, which is definitely a pillar in a life for a drama student.

To understand the below paragraph You benefit to read the Exo guide of NeptunePluto on the pay sites and skim some of the paths of supplied 300 to grab a vi

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • sineraalia

osaatko suomea?

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Suomi on täysin sekaisin

Jo ties monettako päivää hirveä itku ja poru jostain helvetin nilviäisistä. https://www.is.fi/taloussanomat/art-2000010
      Maailman menoa
    2. Ensimmäisestä kohtaamisesta saakka

minulla on ollut hämmentynyt olo. Miten voit tuntua siltä, että olisin tuntenut sinut aina? Sinun kanssasi on yhtä aikaa
      Ikävä
    3. Aivan täysin tahallinen teko

Ei mitään puolusteluja, eikä selittelyitä. Kuljettajalle kerrottiin asiasta siinä paikanpäällä, mutta silti hän ajoi ves
      Suomussalmi
    4. Suomussalmi saatu vihdoin maailmankartalle!

Nyt kun Suomussalmi on vihdoin viimein saatu ennennäkemättömällä tavalla maailman tietoisuuteen niin voitaisiin järjestä
      Suomussalmi
    5. Olet saanut minut sekoamaan

Tunteiden ristiaallokossa vellominen on ollut melkoinen kokemus. Ei kukaan ole saanut minua niin raiteiltaan kuin sinä.
      Ikävä
    6. Mainehaitta metsäkonefirmalle

Hukkajoen tapahtumista liikkuu paljon huhuja. Eikö kannattaisi julkaista raakkuja tuhonneen metsäkoneyrityksen nimi, kos
      Suomussalmi
    7. Oho! Maajussi-Kallelta pakit saanut morsioehdokas Miss Suomi -kisoissa! Tunnistaisitko hänet nyt?

Hmm, tunnistaisitko?!? Onnea missihulinoihin! Lue lisää ja katso kuvat: https://www.suomi24.fi/viihde/oho-maajussi-
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    8. Myönnän sinulle nyt

Että olen erittäin mustasukkainen sinusta jo nyt. Ikävä on tämä tunne, kun tietämättömyyden solista nousee myrkkyä miele
      Ikävä
    9. Pysytäänkö nainen

edelleen yhtä viileän tyynenä kun nähdään. Uskotko että tahtoessani saisin murettua tyyneytesi hyvin helposti.
      Ikävä
    10. Olen käyttäytynyt ristiriitaisesti

eikä minusta varmaankaan ota mitään selvää. Se johtuu siitä, kun järki sanoo ei, ei, ei ja sydän sanoo kyllä, kyllä, kyl
      Ikävä
    Aihe