Tässä tämänviikoinen helmi:Nk Nigerialaiskirje

gefa

Tässä tämänviikoinen helmi:Nk Nigerialaiskirje yllätti kesken renkaanvaihdon rengasliikkeessä,kun avasin sähkopostia nokialaisella,sillä seurauksella,että paikalla olleet
näyttivät hyvin halukkailta tilaamaan hysteerisesti hihittävälle gefalle selästänapitettavan paidan ja discovaloilla varustetun kyydin.Siis se vielä,että joku voi tosiaan ottaa vielä tämänlaista todesta...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr Casper Lamprecht, Bank Manager of a reputable bank in Johannesburg,Gauteng Province, and Republic of South Africa. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.On feb 27, 2002,a British Oil Consultant/contractor with the South African Mining Corporation, (Name deliberately with held) made a numbered time (Fixed)Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at [$13,500.000.00 USD. Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South African Mining Corporation, that the depositor died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the depositor did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,US$13,500,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Republic of South Africa,at the expiration of 5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the South African Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as THE NEXT OF KIN to the depositor so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into th
e hands of some corrupt government
officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the Necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarisation of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 65%for me and 35% for you.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address .Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant do
cuments that will help you underst
and the transaction.

Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.Also,Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address.

Best Regards.

Mr.Caper Lamprecht.
Tel: 27 7838 22855
Fax: 27 11 507 5714
Email:[email protected]

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • tulee riittämään

Ei se ole narri joka narraa, narri on se joka antaa itseään narrata.

• mun

palauttaa saamani fyffet?

• gefa
        mun kirjoitti:

palauttaa saamani fyffet?

Pistä mulle tilille niin sijoitan ne tuottaviin espanjalaisiin lomaosakkeisiin,niin tienataan rutosti...xD

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Miksi jollain jää "talvi päälle"

Huvittaa kastoa ullkona jotain vahempaa äijää joka pukeutuu edelleen kun olisi +5 astetta lämmittä vaikka on helle keli
      Maailman menoa
    2. Mitä et hyväksy miehessä/naisessa josta olet kiinnostunut?

Itse en halua, että miehellä olisi lapsia!
      Ikävä
    3. Se katse silloin

Oli hetki, jolloin katseemme kohtasivat. Oli talvi vielä. Kerta toisensa jälkeen palaan tuohon jaettuun katseeseen. Tunt
      Ikävä
    4. Tiesitkö? Farmi Suomi Kirsikka Simberg on tämän julkkisnaisen tytär - Katso tyrmäävät mallikuvat!

Oho, aikamoinen ylläri. Tiesitkö?! Kirsikka Simberg on yksi tämän kauden Farmi Suomi -kisaajista. Hänellä ei ole tuttu t
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    5. Kaipaaville

Kerro sun tunteesi ja ajatukset tähän jos et uskalla irl!
      Ikävä
    6. Tuhdit oluet kauppoihin. Miksi vastustaa?

8% oluet kauppoihin mutta mikä siinä on että osa politikoista vstustaa ? Kauppa kuitenkin hinnoittelee vahvan oluen ni
      Maailman menoa
    7. Miten haluaisit

Että reagoisin jos näkisin sinut nyt?
      Ikävä
    8. Sinua tulen kyllä ikävöimään pitkään nainen

mutta oli pakko tehdä päätös oman mielenrauhan vuoksi. Toivottavasti saat elämältä kaiken mitä haluat.
      Ikävä
    9. Tärkeä kysymys!

Haluatko sinä, mies, minut?
      Ikävä
    10. Asiallinen lähestyminen

Mitä on asiallinen lähestyminen?? Tietääkö tai tajuaako kukaan, varsinkaan miehet??? Eilen NELJÄNNEN kerran jouduin isk
      Sinkut
    Aihe