Nettimoto huijari

Miituli84

Myy moottoripyörää nimellä "Viktor Werner"
Kysyin missä pyörä on miten kauppaa tehdään. Kuulostaa hiukan epäilyttävältä.... Osassa sähköposteissa hän kirjoitti erittäin huonoa englantia ja yhtäkkiä näin hyvää:
We will use a online service and i will explain you the steps of the transaction.
You can test the bike for 5 days ( i think is enough time to inspect and to decide if is a good bike) until i will take the money.
I want to do this deal in a safe way for the both of us. The safest way will be for this deal to be handle by an online service company like i have told you. This system provides protection for both buyer and seller. This is the safest and easiest way to do business. Let me explain how the online service system works.
1) The buyer and seller reach an agreement, and you must to register to www.Exprese-Negocio.com (i will place the transaction and after that you will check the transaction and you will approve it.)
2) The buyer pays the online service company
3) The seller is then notified to ship the item to the buyer (in my case the bike is in the online service and they after you will make the payment will shipp the bike to you)
4) The buyer receives and inspects the item, and agrees or refuses the item
5) The seller is paid by the company, if the buyers agrees to buy the item after inspecting it.
This way you can inspect the motorcycle before actually purchasing it. If you are not 100% satisfied with the motorcycle, you will inform the company and they will send you back your money. I cannot be paid until you are agree with the bike.
You can test the motorcycle in any way you want for 5 days, and if you are not satisfied with it, you will inform the company and they will inform me, and i will send the transport company to pick up the motorcycle from you.
I am sure that once you will get on this motorcycle you will fell in love with it.
The system i proposed is easy, fast and reliable.
This is the website of the company that will handle our deal. http://www.Exprese-Negocio.com
You can see the FAQ here http://www.Exprese-Negocio.com/?action=faq
Like i have told you I all-ready sent them the bike and all the bike documents for inspection. They will also provide a legal frame to our deal.
Please e-mail me all your questions or concerns.
PS: I will pay all the company fees and you will pay only the price of the bike.
Have a nice day, Respekt.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • kuulostaa kyllä....

hiukan erikoiselta...

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Marin on ehkä maailman kaunein "Nelikymppinen"

Marinin julkaisu on saanut yli 68 500 tykkäystä. Postauksen kommenttikentässä ylistetään paljon Marinin kauneutta, jota
      Maailman menoa
    2. Vernu Vasunta

On mahotonta miten marjanpoimijoita on kohdeltu! Eikö paremmalla kohtelulla olisi saanut paremman tuloksen?
      Suomussalmi
    3. En kelpaa sinulle

Varattuna - olen sinulle ongelma. Eroaminen vuoksesi voi olla turhaa, sillä me ei puhuta, kun olen varattu ja kumpikin v
      Ikävä
    4. Taidat vanhempi nainen

Haluta sen tien itsellesi. juokse vaan karkuun ! Pahentaa vaan asiaa.Pitäs toimia ihan toisin päin
      Ikävä
    5. Olisi kiva tietää miksi pidät minusta?

Miehelle kysymys :)
      Ikävä
    6. Venäjä aikoo yksipuolisesti muuttaa rajalinjauksia Suomenlahden itäosassa

Venäjä aikoo muuttaa rajalinjauksia Suomenlahden itäosassa Venäjän saarten eteläpuolella. Ylen jutussa kerrotaan mm.
      Maailman menoa
    7. Voi nainen...

Kun luovutit meistä liian aikaisin, just kun aloin oppimaan sinua. Jos oisin alussa jo lukenut aiheesta oisin voinut toi
      Ikävä
    8. Hetkeäänkään miettimättä ottaisin sinut

Mutta mitä mieltä miehesi siitä olisi?
      Ikävä
    9. Naiselle kysymys

Mitä oikein näet minussa?
      Ikävä
    10. Suomi lähettää tarkkailijoita merialueelle

Venäjä on ilmoittanut aikovansa ylittää Suomen merialueen rajat kysymättä lupaa kertomalla että Suomen merialueen raj
      Maailman menoa
    Aihe