Suomi24 Keskustelussa on viikonlopun aikana ollut poikkeuksellisen paljon bottien automaattiseti luomia kommentteja. Pahoittelemme tästä aiheutunutta harmia. Olemme kiristäneet Keskustelujen suojausasetuksia ja kommentointi on toistaiseksi estetty ulkomailta.

JOIN THE COUNTER QEW UNIT!!!

KyleKatarn1987

The Republic is in dire need of new soldiers that could reinforce and protect the very foundations of our beloved lifestyle as we face this unimaginable threat called QEW who threatens that lifestyle with his mere existence!! And Emperor Lucas wants you to join the newly formed Republic Defensive Forces and it's specialized Counter Qew Unit the C.Q.U. that will see to it that this... QEW and his sorry followers will be swept off from the face of our galaxy with a one swift stroke!

Enlist today! And help the Empir.. I mean the Republic to vanquish it's most troublesome enemies so that we all might once again and finally live our lives in peace without having to worry about these kinds of Spammers and lowlifes that QEW and his co. represent. Your contribution means a lot to our struggle! So we call you to take arms against this annoying meddler that has been a pain in our collective asses for all too long now. Together we shall restore peace and order to the galaxy!!!

QEW!! Your days are numbered!!! >='D You've just become an extinct species!!! XD

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • MasterGormo

join! But... i hope that you don´t mean, that we will restore peace, like Sidious did... Now, when the dark side is strongest, we must be carefull. By the way...why do we speak english?

• lukefani

if that order came directly from emperor lucas then yeas grand master Luke Skywalker is ready for duty we must act quickly qew is mercyless.Do what must be done lord katarn do not hesitate show no mercy.May the force be with you....

• KyleKatarn1987

I don't mean that. Nothing like that at all. I only mean, that when Qew is finally destroyed, we shall have a forever-lasting peace at last...

Why.. we speak english beacause it's fun and it is also the common language in the Star Wars universe. =D

• Sure I join

Believe what KyleKatarn said about English.

I prefer English more than Finnish. Finland has such a stupid language. Many "shortcut"-words such as "mä", "kyl" etc. English is now also more challenging language (because Finnish has always been my primary language).

• lukefani

you have prolonged the inevitable!

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Voitasko leikkiä jotain tunnisteleikkiä?

Tietäisi ketä täällä käy kaipaamassa.. kerro jotain mikä liittyy sinuun ja häneen eikä muut tiedä. Vastaan itsekin kohta
      Ikävä
    2. Millä voin

Hyvittää kaiken?
      Ikävä
    3. Tietysti jokainen ansaitsee

Hän varmasti ansaitsee vain parasta ja sopivinta tietenkin, suon sen onnen hänelle enemmän kuin mielelläni. Aika on nyt
      Ikävä
    4. 50+ naiset kyl

Lemottaa sillille mut myös niitte kaka lemottaa pahlle ku kävin naiste veskis nuuhiin
      Ikävä
    5. Jotain puuttuu

Kun en sinua näe. Et ehkä arvaisi, mutta olen arka kuin alaston koivu lehtiä vailla, talven jäljiltä, kun ajattelen sinu
      Ikävä
    6. Haluan sut

Haluatko sinä vielä mut?
      Ikävä
    7. hieman diabetes...

Kävin eilen kaverin kanssa keskusapteekissa kun on muutama kuukausi sitten tullut suomesta ja oli diabetes insuliinit lo
      Pattaya
    8. Välitän sinusta mies

Kaikki mitä yritin kertoa tänään ei mennyt ihan putkeen..Joka jäi jälkeenpäin ajateltuna suoraan sanottuna harmittaa aiv
      Työpaikkaromanssit
    9. En voi sille mitään

Tulen niin pahalle tuulelle tästä paikasta nykyisin. Nähnyt ja lukenut jo kaiken ja teidän juttu on samaa illasta toisee
      Ikävä
    10. Haluaisin aidosti jo luovuttaa ja unohtaa

Ei tästä mitään tule koskaan.
      Ikävä
    Aihe