Suomi24 Keskustelussa on viikonlopun aikana ollut poikkeuksellisen paljon bottien automaattiseti luomia kommentteja. Pahoittelemme tästä aiheutunutta harmia. Olemme kiristäneet Keskustelujen suojausasetuksia ja kommentointi on toistaiseksi estetty ulkomailta.

Ozzy Osborne - 'Michael was murdered'

FaramirOy

British rocker Ozzy Osbourne has spoken out about Michael Jackson’s death -- asking why the doctor involved wasn’t “up for murder”, it emerged Thursday.

In an interview with The Herald Sun during a discussion about Jackson -- who died last June at age 50 after overdosing on prescription drugs -- Osbourne was asked “What’s your take on his death?”

He replied: “If you or me had given him that medication, we'd be up for murder. So why isn't the doctor? That stuff they use only anesthetists should use. Doctors get away with anything. It's like a club. I took my kids to see him (Jackson) years ago. He was a phenomenal performer.”

The Los Angeles County Coroner ruled the U.S. singer's death a homicide.

Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray -- who administered the star with prescription drugs propofol, lorazepam and midazolam -- was charged with involuntary manslaughter in February. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and the case is ongoing.

In the interview Osbourne, 61, said he had read Jackson’s biography recently and “knew a lot of the doctors in that book.”

But he hasn’t read the biographies of his wife Sharon and children Jack and Kelly.

“No. I'm sitting in a room in my house surrounded by books, but I have terrible dyslexia,” he said.

“I don't even have a computer or a cell phone.”

Black Sabbath legend Osbourne also spoke about his autobiography “I Am Ozzy” in which he reveals his long-term addiction to drugs and alcohol.

“When you hear someone overdosed or crashed their car, I used to drive my car not just under the influence but absolutely bananas ripped,” he said.

“I'd smoke anything that came in my radius. I'm not boasting about it. There are a lot of people six feet under who I knew didn't do half as much as me. I'm not being cocky about it, I'm just lucky. I overdosed very regularly. I didn't use syringes, I got doctors to do it for me.”

Lähde: http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93196

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • just remember

No joo, tota noin, kannattaa vaan muistaa että Ozzy on melkoinen huumeen käyttäjä...

• hahaa........

Huooh.... Huumeiden vetäjä tai ei, niin on kaikilla ne selvätkin hetkensä ;)

• Ossy tietää

mistä puhuu.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Millä voin

Hyvittää kaiken?
      Ikävä
    2. Jotain puuttuu

Kun en sinua näe. Et ehkä arvaisi, mutta olen arka kuin alaston koivu lehtiä vailla, talven jäljiltä, kun ajattelen sinu
      Ikävä
    3. Haluan sut

Haluatko sinä vielä mut?
      Ikävä
    4. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    5. Haluaisin aidosti jo luovuttaa ja unohtaa

Ei tästä mitään tule koskaan.
      Ikävä
    6. Ampuminen Iisalmessa

Älytöntä on tämä maailman meno.
      Iisalmi
    7. Pohjola kadulla paukuteltu

Iltasanomissa juttua.
      Iisalmi
    8. 73
    9. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    10. Mitä tämä tarkoittaa,

että näkyy vain viimevuotisia? Kirjoitin muutama tunti sitten viestin, onko se häipynyt avaruuteen?
      Ikävä
    Aihe