Narkkien ja pilleristien koulutuskeskus

no steiner

Kaikki tuntemani Steiner-koululaiset Helsingistä ovat kasvettuaan jollain tavalla syrjäytyneet normaalista yhteiskunnasta. Jo lukion jälkeen heidän elämäänsä alkoi totaalinen holtittomuus ja kaiken normaalin järjestyksen ja tekemisen kieltäminen. Ongelmat käydystä Steiner-koulusta alkoivat siinä 22-vuotiaina. Ihan täysin hullua porukkaa, jolle ei päde mitkään yhteiskunnan säännöt, alkoholin käyttämisestä lähtien. Itse en koskaan laittaisi lapsiani Steiner-kouluun.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • kyllä steiner

"Kaikki tuntemani Steiner-koululaiset Helsingistä ovat kasvettuaan jollain tavalla syrjäytyneet normaalista yhteiskunnasta."

Itse olen käynyt steinerkoulun ja suurin osa tuntemistani steinerkoululaisista on sijoittuneet mielestäni hyvin opiskelu- ja työelämään. Mutta yleensähän sitä liikkuukin lähinnä kaltaisten seurassa.

• yopiskelija

Steiner sanoi näin vuonna 1924.

"If one talks to older people about the youth movement, they often say, 'Oh well, young people always felt different from the elderly, always wanted something different. That wears off, balances itself out. The youth movement of today need not be regarded differently from the opposition brought by the younger generation against older generations at all times in the past.'

From many sides I have heard this answer to the burning question of the youth movement of today. Nevertheless this answer is entirely wrong; and herein lies an immense difficulty. Always in the past there was something among younger people, however radical they appeared, which could be called a certain recognition for the institutions and methods of life founded by older people.The young could regard it as an ideal to grow into the things passed down from older times, step by step. It is no longer so today. It is not just a question of involvement in academic life, but of the fact that the young human being, if he intends to go on living, has to grow into the institutions brought about by the older people, and here the young feel themselves strangers; they are met by what they have to regard as a kind of death. They see the whole way in which older people behave within these institutions as something masked. The young feel their own inner human character as alive, and around they see nothing but masked faces. This is something that can bring the young to despair — that they do not find human beings among older people, but for the most part only masks. It is really so that men come to meet one like imprints, forms stamped in wax, representing classes, callings, or even ideals — but they do not meet one as full, living human beings.

(-)

To describe these dead things in a living way is not easy, but for everything nowadays — one might say — documentary proof is required. Nothing is held to be justified in the eyes of our modern civilisation unless documentary evidence for it can be produced.

(-)

I could say a lot about this certification, this having to be proved. It appears sometimes in grotesque forms. I will tell you of a little event connected with this. When I was young, though not very young, I edited a periodical, and was involved in a lawsuit over a small matter. There was not much in it: I went myself, and won my case in the first court. The plaintiff was not satisfied, so he appealed. I went again, and the opposing counsel said to me: “We do not need you at all, only your solicitor, where is he?” I said I had not brought one, I thought it was my own affair. That was no good. I had to use my ingenuity to get the case adjourned; and I was told that next time my presence would be useless; I had to send a solicitor. For in an appeal case it was not the custom for someone to represent himself.

I went away very much amused. And I forgot the whole thing until the day before the case was to continue. I went into the town and thought: I cannot let myself be told again tomorrow that I am unnecessary. As I went along the street I saw a solicitor's brass plate and went in. I did not know him, or anything about him. He said: “Who recommended me to you?” I said: “Nobody.” I had thought somebody else would not do it any better, and took the first I saw. He said: “Write out on a piece of paper what I should say tomorrow.” I wrote it for him and stayed away, according to custom. A few days later he wrote that I had won the case.

I could tell you a hundred things like this out of my own life. It is everywhere regarded as irrelevant to have an actual human being present; the important thing is that accepted procedures should be followed. Young people feel this."

So what?

• ♥♥♥♥♥
        57396 kirjoitti:

So what?

Ei kait. Oon itse käyny saman koulun mutta en usko tollasen

♥♥♥♥♥ kirjoitti:

Ei kait. Oon itse käyny saman koulun mutta en usko tollasen

Olen saman koulun käyny mut toi on aika paksua. Jos olisin siellä opettajana olisin aika tiukka. Oikeudenmukainen. Inhimillinen. Reilu. Hyväsydäminen. Ankara. Rehti ja kannustava ja herrasmiesmainen ja sympaattinen joka veisi poika ja tyttö oppilaat luokkaretkelle kotiinsa ja joskus tyyliä Iida onks sulla kyyti

• ♥♥♥♥♥♥
        25782 kirjoitti:

Olen saman koulun käyny mut toi on aika paksua. Jos olisin siellä opettajana olisin aika tiukka. Oikeudenmukainen. Inhimillinen. Reilu. Hyväsydäminen. Ankara. Rehti ja kannustava ja herrasmiesmainen ja sympaattinen joka veisi poika ja tyttö oppilaat luokkaretkelle kotiinsa ja joskus tyyliä Iida onks sulla kyyti

Ja huumeiden käyttäjä oppilaille olisin aika vihainen♥♥♥♥♥

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    2. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Tähdet, tähdet -tippuja Kake Randelin tilittää avoimena: "Tämä on viihdyttämistä, eikä sitä..."

ISO kiitos Kake lauluistasi!Nyt ei vaan studioyleisö lämmennyt. Olet legenda! Lue Kake Randelinin mietteet: https://w
      Tv-sarjat
    5. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    6. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    7. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    8. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    9. Näkymätöntä porukkaa vai ei

Mon asuu yksin. Mitas mieltä ootte ?
      Ikävä
    10. 22
    Aihe