HUIJARI

ei näin

ESIMERKIKSI KAIKILLE KOTIBISNESMEKLAREILLE:

"Hei O***,

Danilea haluaisi lisätietoa kohteestasi : Toshiba Satellite C660D, 200,00 € ID : 122****

Viesti: Hello is this item still available for sale kindly get back to me on my private email address ([email protected]) Thanks?

Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla: Danilea
Sähköpostiosoite: [email protected]

Sähköpostiosoitteesi tulee ostajan tietoon vasta vastattuasi hänen yhteydenottoonsa. NettiX ei voi vastata lähettäjän yhteystietojen oikeellisuudesta.

Terveisin,
Nettimarkkina.com

Hi!

Yes, still available. Where are you from? You can come and see it some day if you like. Regards,

O***

D:

Thanks for the mail how much is it and how long have you own it?

O:

Hello,

I'm asking for 200 € and i bought it two years ago, back in summer 2012 from tampere, store called Gigantti. The price for new was back then 400 €. I've kept this in quite perfect condition, there's no markings or errors on the laptop.

Also the original battery works fine, never needed yet any fixing since i have used it mostly just for emails, internet banking etc.

-O***

D:

Am very happy to hear this from you.

I am Daniele Edoardo from United Kingdom but however I want you to understand
that am very serious in buying this item from you and please my son really
need this item urgently,OK.

and hear is my son address in west Africa for the shipment via your Local
Post Office/EMS so this is my son shipping address about the information
for the delivery.

Name: Jide James
Address: No. Odeda 13
City: Abeokuta
State: Ogun State
Zip / Postal Code: 23402
Phone number: 2348106604495

I will want you to kindly get back to me with the total.

As i accept to make the payment to you by Bank Transfer Payment kindly get
back to me with your bank information so that i can go ahead with the
payment from my bank.

Account Holder Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
Phone Number:
Item Name:

Hoping to read from you

Thanks

O:

Ok, so you want to buy my used laptop from finland and send it to africa but you're in uk? You have to understand that this sounds a little complicated. Don't you wanna see and try it first?

D:

Thanks for the mail K********* i should have buy it my self here in UK but i am not in state right now i went for a business trip with my boss that is why i want you to kindly help me in sending the laptop to my son ok i want you to no that i we pay for the shipment ok just get back to me with the total cost and your full Bank details so that i can make the payment ok?

O:

oh, ok...

3 million euros, in cash through forex bank.
and uk is not a state, stupid.

so because you are not right now in uk you want me to send my laptop to africa for your son, because..? he comes and goes from africa to uk every now and then? if you're trying to fuck me please learn to lie better first. and buy me a drink and a bigmac. because i like to get wined and dined before i get fucked!!! i'm reporting you to police, don't ever write me back, asshole."

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita

Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita – neljä Jyväskylän Outlaws MC:n jäsentä vangittu: "Määrät p
        Jyväskylä
      2. Persut petti kannattajansa, totaalisesti !

Peraujen fundamentalisteille, vaihtkaa saittia. Muille, näin sen näimme. On helppo luvata kehareille, eikä ne ymmärrä,
        Maailman menoa
      3. Ei luottoa lakko maahan

Patria menetti sovitun ksupan.
        Suomen Keskusta
      4. Nähtäiskö ylihuomenna taas siellä missä viimeksikin?

Otetaan ruokaöljyä, banaaneita ja tuorekurkkuja sinne messiin. Tehdään taas sitä meidän salakivaa.
        Ikävä
      5. Sinäkö se olit...

Vai olitko? Jostain kumman syystä katse venyi.. Ajelin sitten miten sattuu ja sanoin ääneen siinä se nyt meni😅😅... Lis
        Ikävä
      6. Housuvaippojen käyttö Suomi vs Ulkomaat

Suomessa housuvaippoja aletaan käyttämään vauvoilla heti, kun ne alkavat ryömiä. Tuntuu, että ulkomailla housuvaippoihin
        Vaipat
      7. Hyvää yötä ja kauniita unia!

Täytyy alkaa taas nukkumaan, että jaksaa taas tämän päivän haasteet. Aikainen tipu madon löytää, vai miten se ärsyttävä
        Tunteet
      8. Lepakot ja lepakkopönttö

Ajattelin tehdä lepakkopöntön. Tietääkö joku ovatko lepakot talvella lepakkopöntössä ´vai jossain muualla nukkumassa ta
      9. Revi siitä ja revi siitä

Enkä revi, ei kiinnosta hevon vittua teidän asiat ja elämä. Revi itte vaan sitä emborullaas istuessas Aamupaskalla
        Varkaus
      10. Kello on puoliyö - aika lopettaa netin käyttö tältä päivältä

Kello on 12, on aika laittaa luurit pöydälle ja sallia yörauha kaupungin asukkaille ja työntekijöille. It is past midni
        Hämeenlinna
      Aihe