Inside out

Myownexperience

Have been living here for a while now 10 years ( unfortunately).
Was born in the 90's.
Finnish society as a whole is a complete and utter hoax.

Where do I start tho..
1. The education system. Ranked as one of the best woldwide. À COMPLETE HOAX! Ala-aste: nobody teally cares about the children. Intense réal racism-based bullying is a cold reality. There is no ' koulukuri' students do not respect adults or the teaching staff. Absolutely no manners at all. One of m'y friends got raped and nearly killed by a bunch of 15-year Old finnish citicens and they were sober! The way they behave in school and in society reflevts their inner values: nothing.
High school diploma is easy to get here, you dont need to bé exspecially gifted as the teachers themselves know nothing about what they teach and make blatant errors themselves. Pohjamudissa teidan koulunne.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Insideoutupsidedown

2. Universities are filled with incapable teachers and professors. I have studied one subject majoring in it and i can say that the great professors spoke m'y native tongue like an ape.

3. Jealous. Finns are extremely envious and hateful. Xenophobic. Metsalaiskansaa in every way possible.

4. Health care system one of the most lousy in Europe. Kekkoslovakian propaganda.

5. People are ill- mannered drinks and hillybillys ' huoran, mulkku, vittu..' in every sentence. ' lehma ja paska' are suite common as Well.. Off to the next part..

6. They are fantastically inbred and that is why i think their behavior is such. Niin sisasiittoisia ja rumia etta oksennus lentaa. The inbreeding is official and that is why they have many genetic diseases.

7. Finnish girls start spreading their legs fairily young. Well known fact.

8. Everything is expensive here. Taxation is high and allmost everyone is depressed becoz of it.

9. Mental ilnesses are common here.

10. Most finns Côme from dysfunctional cold families. No kissing or cuddling even with children. No family meals. They eat shit anyway...

11. The typical finnish married Man is réserved on the outside and only beats his wife inside of the house.

12. The finnish traditionalistes food is godawful!

• gvbrw

Ateists and "tolerants" have ruined this country .

• Alrightythen

Feel free to move out then c:

• didntyouknow

That's called globalism!

• Have you met any Christians here? I myself am a Christian

• ooooopppss

My God!! so many spelling and grammatical errors I found in your written statements. Yet you claim to originate from some far better civilized and humane countries. How on earth you ever landed here, in such horrific place? Any chance returning home to your own paradise?

Ketjusta on poistettu 2 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Haluaisitko nähdä

Hänet alastomana?
      Ikävä
    2. Hilirimpsistä

Hyvää huomenta ja kivaa päivää. Ilmat viilenee. Niin myös tunteet. 🧊☕✨🍁❤️
      Ikävä
    3. Nainen lopeta pakoon luikkiminen?

Elämä ei oo peli 😔😟
      Ikävä
    4. Älä elättele

Toiveita enää. Ihan turhaa. Sotku mikä sotku.
      Ikävä
    5. Olet täällä. Mutta ei minulle.

Nyt olen tästä 100% varma. Satuttaa. T: V
      Ikävä
    6. Kuule rakas...

Kerrohan minulle lempivärisi niin osaan jatkaa yhtä projektia? Arvaan jo melkein kyllä toki. Olethan sinä aina niin tyyl
      Ikävä
    7. Miten hitsissä ulosoton asiakas?

On tää maailma kumma, tässä haisee suuri kusetus ja ennennäkemättömän törkeä *huijaus*! Miten to.monen kieroilu on edez
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    8. Törmättiin tänään

enkä taaskaan osannut reagoida fiksusti. Menen aina lukkoon. Yksi asia on varma: tunteeni sinua kohtaan ovat edelleen v
      Ikävä
    9. Kela valvoo lasten tilejä.

Tämä isoveli Kela kyttää jopa lasten yli 200,- euron rahat jotka on melko varmasti lahjaksi saatu. Se vaikuttaa perheen
      Yhteiskunta
    10. Vieläkö sä

Rakastat mua?❤️😔
      Ikävä
    Aihe