Inside out

Myownexperience

Have been living here for a while now 10 years ( unfortunately).
Was born in the 90's.
Finnish society as a whole is a complete and utter hoax.

Where do I start tho..
1. The education system. Ranked as one of the best woldwide. À COMPLETE HOAX! Ala-aste: nobody teally cares about the children. Intense réal racism-based bullying is a cold reality. There is no ' koulukuri' students do not respect adults or the teaching staff. Absolutely no manners at all. One of m'y friends got raped and nearly killed by a bunch of 15-year Old finnish citicens and they were sober! The way they behave in school and in society reflevts their inner values: nothing.
High school diploma is easy to get here, you dont need to bé exspecially gifted as the teachers themselves know nothing about what they teach and make blatant errors themselves. Pohjamudissa teidan koulunne.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Insideoutupsidedown

2. Universities are filled with incapable teachers and professors. I have studied one subject majoring in it and i can say that the great professors spoke m'y native tongue like an ape.

3. Jealous. Finns are extremely envious and hateful. Xenophobic. Metsalaiskansaa in every way possible.

4. Health care system one of the most lousy in Europe. Kekkoslovakian propaganda.

5. People are ill- mannered drinks and hillybillys ' huoran, mulkku, vittu..' in every sentence. ' lehma ja paska' are suite common as Well.. Off to the next part..

6. They are fantastically inbred and that is why i think their behavior is such. Niin sisasiittoisia ja rumia etta oksennus lentaa. The inbreeding is official and that is why they have many genetic diseases.

7. Finnish girls start spreading their legs fairily young. Well known fact.

8. Everything is expensive here. Taxation is high and allmost everyone is depressed becoz of it.

9. Mental ilnesses are common here.

10. Most finns Côme from dysfunctional cold families. No kissing or cuddling even with children. No family meals. They eat shit anyway...

11. The typical finnish married Man is réserved on the outside and only beats his wife inside of the house.

12. The finnish traditionalistes food is godawful!

• gvbrw

Ateists and "tolerants" have ruined this country .

• Alrightythen

Feel free to move out then c:

• didntyouknow

That's called globalism!

• Have you met any Christians here? I myself am a Christian

• ooooopppss

My God!! so many spelling and grammatical errors I found in your written statements. Yet you claim to originate from some far better civilized and humane countries. How on earth you ever landed here, in such horrific place? Any chance returning home to your own paradise?

Ketjusta on poistettu 2 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Euroviisut fiasko, Suomen kautta aikain typerin esitys, jumbosija odottaa. Olisi pitänyt boikotoida!

Tämän vuoden euroviisut on monella tapaa täydellinen fiasko. Ensinnäkin kaikkien itseään kunnioittavien eurooppalaisten
      Maailman menoa
    2. 197
    3. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    4. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    5. Mitä tämä tarkoittaa,

että näkyy vain viimevuotisia? Kirjoitin muutama tunti sitten viestin, onko se häipynyt avaruuteen?
      Ikävä
    6. Tuollainen kommentti sitten purjehduspalstalla

"Naisen pillu se vasta Bermudan kolmio on. Sinne kun lähdet soutelemaan niin kohta katoaa sekä elämänilo että rahat"
      Suhteet
    7. Nukkumisiin sitten

Käsittelen asiaa tavallani ja toiveissa on vielä että tästä pääsee hyppäämään ylitse. Kaikenlaisia tunteita on läpikäyny
      Ikävä
    8. Syö kohtuudella niin et liho.

Syömällä aina kohtuudella voi jopa laihtua.On paljon laihoja jotka ei harrasta yhtään liikuntaa. Laihuuden salaisuus on
      Laihdutus
    9. Muistatko komeroinnin?

Taannoin joskus kirjoitin aloituksen tänne komeroinnista eli hikikomoreista; syrjäytyneistä nuorista ihmisistä. Ehkä asu
      Suhteet
    10. Nesteen bensapumput pois, tilalle latausasemat

Näin se maailma muuttuu, kun Suomessakin liikenneasemat lopettavat polttoaineiden myynnin ja tarjoavat enää sähköä autoi
      Maailman menoa
    Aihe