Amerikkalaiset vuodattavat kokemuksia tienhoidosta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHlYEnGaaI

Russian road work reminds me of the road work in my part of the USA, except there is more people on the scene and fewer people working. Typical road work where I am in the USA is about seven guys standing around watching two guys actually working. Some machines are used but nothing fancy. The so called patch jobs to potholes here are a joke. It takes a month to get someone out to patch it, then the patch lasts about a week before the hole is back, usually worse than before. Seems they don't know how to repave any roads as no roads here are ever repaved. Only around big cities are the roads repaved. There's a pothole in a main busy road near my home that was there for two years before it was patched. The patch lasted about a week before it began coming apart. Within a month it was back like it was. That was almost a year ago, the pothole remains. Doesn't matter how much you complain to the government, they will get to it when they want to, which is about once every five years or so it seems. I used to wonder where all that money goes that's funneled into road construction when road construction seems non-existent here. It goes to that seventy percent who stand around doing nothing and work is only done around big cities to keep the wealthier residents happy'ish. I swear sometimes the government is full of incompetent apes who have no clue what they're doing.

You know the scenes with the Russian road repair crews remind me of the New Jersey Department of Transportation pothole crews All union workers 3 workers 2 supervisors

That's a lot better than the Washington State Department of Transportation where it's 1 union worker, 14 union supervisors, 3 union safety inspectors, 6 state EPA people, 3 federal EPA people, 2 state workers compensation people, 4 compliance officers and 4 union reps. (I may be a bit off on the supervisors as they constantly come and go and it's hard to keep track of them, but the average is 14 guys with WSDOT vests and coffee cups in hand).

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. En usko et meistä tulee jotain

Se ei kuitenkaan estä toivomasta et tulisi. Toivon et voitas suudella ja se sais asioita loksahtamaan paikoilleen. Jutel
        Ikävä
      2. Kuvaile itseäsi

Kaivatullesi, niin että hän sinut tunnistaa.
        Ikävä
      3. Eini paljastaa nuorekkuutensa salaisuuden - Tämä nousee framille: "Se on pakko, että jaksaa!"

Discokuningatar Eini on täyttänyt upeat 64 vuotta. Lavoilla ja keikoilla nähdään entistä vapautuneempi artisti, joka ei
        Suomalaiset julkkikset
      4. Huomenta keskipäivää

Kivaa päivää mukaville ja söpösille. 🐺🫅❤️☕☀️
        Ikävä
      5. Oletko koskaan katunut kun

elämäsi tilaisuus jäi käyttämättä? 💔
        Ikävä
      6. Olen J-mies

Jos kerrot sukunimeni alkukirjaimen, ja asuinpaikkakuntani. Lupaan ottaa yhteyttä sinuun.
        Ikävä
      7. Sinusta näkee että

Kaipaat paljon.
        Ikävä
      8. Ei sitten, ei olla enää

Missään tekemisissä. Unohdetaan kaikki myös se että tunsimme. Tätä halusit tämän saat. J miehelle. Rakkaudella vaalea na
        Ikävä
      9. Haluaisin ottaa sinut syleilyyni mies

Olet suloinen...
        Ikävä
      10. Ma 30.9 tosiko tv klo 18 suorana Tikkalanmäeltä

Virastolta suorana. Äänestyksistä sitten puhutaan illalla ja huomenna, onko kepuvasemmisto kuntalaisten tahdon mukaan to
        Pyhäjärvi
      Aihe