Iltalaulu Antista

alondra

What do we know about Finnish culture and Finnish music especially? It is good that you’ve read Kalevala. It is more better if you’ve understand there something. Finland as the land of deep woods and cold lakes stays for the rest part of Europeans dark and gloomy hole with strange people.

Believe me. Finns have rich culture and the only reason they keep it by themselves is what Finns like calmness and silence. We will not touch them – I just wanna say some words about one song and one singer because suppose to know it will be interesting for you.

Finnish folk song Iltalaulu – Evening Song - was arranged in 1977 by Kari Kuosmanen. Now it is part of new-released CD Tilkkitäkki (02.08.2006) where nowdays Finnish singers sing folk songs. Their names will say you nothing. Antti Tuisku is among them. Antti Tuisku – one of the greatest Finnish favorites, little boy with silver voice and strange destiny. Three platin CDs, tones of attraction, thousands shows, small girls hero and light in the eyes. If somebody will paint Antti’s picture it will be St. Sebastian, remember? Not? Forget and blame it on my sensitive.

I don’t know why just Antti was given to sing Iltalaulu but when yesterday, even in the night, I put this CD and turn on my magnitole I understand ALL.

Crystal voice. No matter what power it has. Antti can sing with deep-deep feeling, sounds of her voice touches the most painful places in the soul and heal them. Antti feels music. He knows how to sing right and no note superfluous. He knows how to rule song. I think his destiny is to sing such king of songs. No miten ois. No paita pois. No “Peto”. No screaming rubbish crowd. Like Master from evergreen Russian novel Master and Margarita Antti has deserved not only the rest but also the light. Iltalaulu, this little Finnish folk pearl, is the continuous of Minun Jouluni CD when Antti showed us WHAT he is really is and what music he MUST sing. In Iltalaulu his voice is trembling, touching, soft, calm, pure, passionate and mysterious. This kind of song must be singed only this way. This kind of songs shows us not only a soul of song – let me say like this – but the soul of executor, Antti’s soul – sweet, soft and snow-white.

I wish those who love good music to listen to Antti’s version of Iltalaulu and to think in the silence – what treasure they have – just to listen to this childish voice. And, I hope this, you will understand, that cannot live without this song…

Natalie Drozd.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Tuiskufani85

I remember it last year begining of December when they released Minun Jouluni album. I went outside for walk and I took my CD-player with me. There were some snow already and few minus degrees. And stars on the sky. I listened to that album and I started crying. It was so beautiful. All that. His perfect, sensitive voice, those words of the Christmas songs and quiet and cold winter around me. It was begining of my Christmas. I will remember that forever.

I am sure I will play it again next Christmas. And I am waiting for Antti's new albums to come to stores. Is different kind of music, but I believe I am going to like it much as the earlier ones. Antti is great artist and singer.

• santa faggot

santa faggot take me hardly,santa faggot take me soon.punish me badly,so i´`ll see the moon.

My ass is yours,be gentle.I wanna feel your cock and you can drive me as bentley..

(ensi joulun listahitti)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Miksi jollain jää "talvi päälle"

Huvittaa kastoa ullkona jotain vahempaa äijää joka pukeutuu edelleen kun olisi +5 astetta lämmittä vaikka on helle keli
      Maailman menoa
    2. Mitä et hyväksy miehessä/naisessa josta olet kiinnostunut?

Itse en halua, että miehellä olisi lapsia!
      Ikävä
    3. Se katse silloin

Oli hetki, jolloin katseemme kohtasivat. Oli talvi vielä. Kerta toisensa jälkeen palaan tuohon jaettuun katseeseen. Tunt
      Ikävä
    4. Tiesitkö? Farmi Suomi Kirsikka Simberg on tämän julkkisnaisen tytär - Katso tyrmäävät mallikuvat!

Oho, aikamoinen ylläri. Tiesitkö?! Kirsikka Simberg on yksi tämän kauden Farmi Suomi -kisaajista. Hänellä ei ole tuttu t
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    5. Kaipaaville

Kerro sun tunteesi ja ajatukset tähän jos et uskalla irl!
      Ikävä
    6. Miten haluaisit

Että reagoisin jos näkisin sinut nyt?
      Ikävä
    7. Tuhdit oluet kauppoihin. Miksi vastustaa?

8% oluet kauppoihin mutta mikä siinä on että osa politikoista vstustaa ? Kauppa kuitenkin hinnoittelee vahvan oluen ni
      Maailman menoa
    8. Sinua tulen kyllä ikävöimään pitkään nainen

mutta oli pakko tehdä päätös oman mielenrauhan vuoksi. Toivottavasti saat elämältä kaiken mitä haluat.
      Ikävä
    9. Kohta me ei enää nähdä :(

En pääse enää uppoutumaan silmiisi enkä kuunnella ihanaa ääntäsi. Elämä on pstä.
      Ikävä
    10. Kärsämäki rosvojen ja tuhopolttajien kylä?

Poliisi ampui uhkaava miestä Kärsämäellä. Ja vasta joku poltti rivitalon. Mikä riivaa Kärsämäkisiä? Joko tuulimyllyjen
      Kärsämäki
    Aihe