Muslims, hindus and all others

Maran ata

Helou foreigners, especially you who have an other religion. Have you ever wondered, what Christian religion really is? The nation, who calls itselves Christian, not seems very good nation. People, who lives in Christian country, live sinfull life. Not like this, that Bible teach.
So, what is Christian religion really?

At first, God created a perfect world. There was no sin. There was no sickness. Even no death! The first human man and woman, Adam and Eve, lived in perfect peace with God in paradise. God loved them like own children. They had only one rule: they must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when they eat of it they will surely die. So Adam and Eve trusted God and everything was really fine.

But then happened this, what is the reason, why everything in this world is so unperfect. The Bible says:

Now the serpent (Satan) was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" 2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'
4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. 8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?" 10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid." 11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?" 12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." 13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?"
The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." 14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
"Cursed are you above all the livestock
and all the wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel."
16 To the woman he said,
"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."
17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,'
"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat of it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return."
20 Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. 21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. (Genesis chapter 3)
Everything what is bad in the world is consequence for aforementioned disobedience.
But God still loved Adam and Eve and their offspring (we all are their offsprings), and he didn´t want leave them to Satan and sin and eternal death.
Because God is all-knowing, He had made a scheme before he created a world how He will survive man. He send his own boy, Jesus Christ who is also God. Jesus born a real human, but he was a real God too. Jesus lived His life without any sin. Jesus died in cross for our all sins. He agonized for our all sins. But he also arised! So He toke our capital punishment He can forgives everyone who wants get a forgiveness. God set us free, when we choose faith to Jesus Christ and take His for our Lord and Savior.
But the most of people loves their sins and they have never chose faith to Jesus Christ They only call themselves Christians, because they live in Christian religion country.
But only they who have chosen a faith to Jesus Christ are real Christians and only they are forgiveness. They who don’t faith Jesus Christ are still without forgiveness and still under God´s punishment and going to eternal doom.
But everybody who choose Jesus Christ will get forgiveness and he will be again God´s child like Adam and Eve in paradise. They have no eternal doom but they have eternal life in heaven with God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • you have

learned to use copy-paste so well.

• Citizen-X

Well, I have been raised as a Christian, or should I say a Lutheran. Really, it is kind of tough question to answer what Christianity means. Perhaps, it is all about Redemption, that one repents one´s sins.

And is there life after death and do the heaven or hell exist, difficult to say. All the biggest religions of the world offer somekind of explanation for this. Which one is right or is it that none of them are right?

Some answers to your points of view...

"The nation, who calls itselves Christian, not seems very good nation."

What characteristics do you mean? At least we have here (in Finland) freedom of speech, equality between sexes and reasonable health care system.

"People, who lives in Christian country, live sinfull life."

Cynically said, there are too many sins in the world (murders, rapes, robberies etc.), it doesn´t depend on any specific country. One might even argue, what´s the point in suicide bombings or stoning someone to death, because of adultery.

Of course this depends on the legislative system of the country and cultural backgrounds. It is always a question, what and where do you compare.

And something about the Bible, never have I read it from cover to cover. Who knows which of those stories are true or fabricated? And in my opinion the same applies to the Koran, or any other "Holy book".

What do you think, does the people who lived, let´s say, 5 000 years ago, go to the Heaven? Afterall, they didn´t have anyone to believe in, a saviour or a prophet for example.

Religion is just kind of way to controll the masses, alongside the code of laws. Well the laws are important, without them it will be anarchy all the way. But when it is mixed with religion, we have a problem. Like Karl Marx once said "Religion is the opium of the people".

Any religious fundamentalism is dangerous, because it confuses the people, and at its worst cases it justifies murderings of other people or nations. You are a hero if you kill the heathens! What a bullsh"t.

So many has suffered from religions, and its abuse.

• Bringer

Hello,

Have you ever thougt than in europe, especially in Northern Europe people have abandonded religion? There is churches but actually they are museums. Religion dont affect peoples daily life.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Katso: Ohhoh! Miina Äkkijyrkkä sai käskyn lähteä pois Farmi-kuvauksista -Kommentoi asiaa: "En ole.."

Tämä oli shokkiyllätys. Oliko tässä kyse tosiaan siitä, että Äkkijyrkkä sanoi asioita suoraan vai mistä.... Tsemppiä, Mi
      Tv-sarjat
    2. Voi kun mies rapsuttaisit mua sieltä

Saisit myös sormiisi ihanan tuoksukasta rakkauden mahlaa.👄
      Ikävä
    3. Poliisiauto Omasp:n edessä parkissa

Poliisiauto oli parkissa monta tuntia Seinäjoen konttorin edessä tänään. Haettiinko joku tai jotain pankista tutkittavak
      Seinäjoki
    4. Haluan jutella kanssasi Nainen

Olisiko jo aika tavata ja avata tunteemme...On niin paljon asioita joihin molemmat ehkä haluaisimme saada vastaukset...O
      Ikävä
    5. Onko mies niin,

että sinulle ei riitä yksi nainen? Minulle suhde tarkoittaa sitoutumista, tosin eihän se vankila saa olla kummallekaan.
      Tunteet
    6. Voitasko leikkiä jotain tunnisteleikkiä?

Tietäisi ketä täällä käy kaipaamassa.. kerro jotain mikä liittyy sinuun ja häneen eikä muut tiedä. Vastaan itsekin kohta
      Ikävä
    7. Armi Aavikko Malmin hautausmaa

Haudattiinko Armi arkussa Malmin hautausmaalle vai tuhkattiinko hänet? Kuka tietää asiasta oikein?
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    8. Tietysti jokainen ansaitsee

Hän varmasti ansaitsee vain parasta ja sopivinta tietenkin, suon sen onnen hänelle enemmän kuin mielelläni. Aika on nyt
      Ikävä
    9. Haluisin suudella ja huokailla

ja purra kaulaasi ja rakastella sinua. Haluisin puristella rintojasi ja pakaroitasi. Ei sinulla taida olla kuitenkaan ni
      Ikävä
    10. Miksi näin?

Miksi vihervassut haluaa maahan porukkaa jonka pyhä kirja kieltää sopeutumisen vääräuskoisten keskuuteen? Näin kotoutumi
      Maailman menoa
    Aihe