Information regarding MtF legal papers and process in Finland

AlwaysGirl

Hello all,
Please I just ask for the posts here to be in English as my Finnish is yet very basic.
I am a MtF girl currently in the process of transioning. I plan to live full time on the role in a few months. I am although still waiting on the list to be seen in HYKS. I would like to know how long does this process such as begining of hormone therapy will take when you are accepted in HYKS, and how can the legal paper work be changed so that I can only present my name as my desired role! Is that possible in Finland, so that you can do your real life test, not disclosing you are a MtF? I am currently in some pain and therefore plan to transition soon. How long will the whole process take if followed in HYKS?
Lots of love and thanks for the help
AlwaysGirl

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • The start of legal HRT is after the diagnosis and the queuing time to the HUCS Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. That will take 3-4 months from the diagnosis. The shortest period of examining time before the diagnosis will be 6 months but in several cases that has been prolonged for various reasons.

After the diagnosis you are entitled to start your RLT and you will get a referral letter from the psychiatrist for the name change. The name change will take place in Magistrate / Local registrar's office in Albert Street in Helsinki. That should be over in 10 minutes if you have that favourable letter with you.

Please feel free to ask further questions

• alwaysgirl

Dear Heli.ilwes

Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it! I am in Finland, so news about Germany does not help me. So in Finland you have to wait 6 months for the diagnostics? thats pretty heavy for me.... I am already on hormones (doing some exams by myself of course) and as I said should be doing my life test on begining of the year..(if they approve or not... as I cannot wait anymore :( I have been out to my parents and brother and they know already.. they have accepted and I have their support).. Inst there any priv doctors that can help you sooner here in Finland? or faster cause my situation is pretty urgent and I am in real pain! I cannot even stare much to my body anymore.... is quite horrible....
        It was lovelly and very helpfull your post
        Keep well and all the LOVE
        AlwaysGirl

• there are
        alwaysgirl kirjoitti:

Dear Heli.ilwes

Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it! I am in Finland, so news about Germany does not help me. So in Finland you have to wait 6 months for the diagnostics? thats pretty heavy for me.... I am already on hormones (doing some exams by myself of course) and as I said should be doing my life test on begining of the year..(if they approve or not... as I cannot wait anymore :( I have been out to my parents and brother and they know already.. they have accepted and I have their support).. Inst there any priv doctors that can help you sooner here in Finland? or faster cause my situation is pretty urgent and I am in real pain! I cannot even stare much to my body anymore.... is quite horrible....
        It was lovelly and very helpfull your post
        Keep well and all the LOVE
        AlwaysGirl

It is a widely known fact that there are doctors, but nobody wants to mention their names here, because it would mean trouble to everyone involved.
        So I would recommend to you to go on your own and parallelly through this "official" HYKS sawmill. If your name is a pain, you can change it into some neutral name. While waiting for your diagnosis. We all have been frustrated with this system and yet survived. So will you, too.

• AlwaysGirl
        there are kirjoitti:

It is a widely known fact that there are doctors, but nobody wants to mention their names here, because it would mean trouble to everyone involved.
        So I would recommend to you to go on your own and parallelly through this "official" HYKS sawmill. If your name is a pain, you can change it into some neutral name. While waiting for your diagnosis. We all have been frustrated with this system and yet survived. So will you, too.

Thanks for the post.... of course I will do it my own, and I will survive and live the life I always wanted! Can these doctors be some gyno priv docs?.I will book with one soon and I will open with him... maybe he will help.... Most of them wants money and more money... but well if I get lucky, I can get a doc that can help me :) . The exams I do it all in private.... while also waiting for HYKS.... and as I posted before I will start my RLT even if its not still approved as that will make me feel the way I was always to have been (a real women) :) Can I change my name already, to the one I want without going to the psych?
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl

Dear Heli,

I just wondered what kind of exams will the psych will do with you! Can you fail that somehow and even though you are the right person telling all your thruths and really feel and want to change that they will prohibit you?... can they prohibit you form doing your RLT? Can they not give you the diagnosis....

Just wanted some info about this

Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Dear Heli,

I just wondered what kind of exams will the psych will do with you! Can you fail that somehow and even though you are the right person telling all your thruths and really feel and want to change that they will prohibit you?... can they prohibit you form doing your RLT? Can they not give you the diagnosis....

Just wanted some info about this

Love
        AlwaysGirl

They can reject you by giving you some other diagnosis than transsexual or none at all. Many have been sent home "to grow up" or just kicked out for some other reason.
        There are several psychological tests, the longest test session takes one whole day.
        Only if the test results analyzed by a separate psychologist back up the positive opinion of the screening group you will be given green light: you get your diagnosis and may continue to your RLE.

• no nuts will be approved
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

They can reject you by giving you some other diagnosis than transsexual or none at all. Many have been sent home "to grow up" or just kicked out for some other reason.
        There are several psychological tests, the longest test session takes one whole day.
        Only if the test results analyzed by a separate psychologist back up the positive opinion of the screening group you will be given green light: you get your diagnosis and may continue to your RLE.

The tests started with an intelligence test, both mathematical and verbal. As I wondered why they test my intelligence the shrink said: "No nuts will be approved as females". That was supposed to be a joke. I smiled politely. That´s the best way to take it. Smile or laugh nicely at their jokes, but DON´T MAKE JOKES YOURSELF.
        That would be very BAD for you in your results. Never try to be more clever than the shrink. Be nice and do what he wants, don´t ask questions.

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

Ok I see.... I thought in either way you could do your RLT! (well in either case they cannot prohibit that from you...) so if they make a mistake your life will go totally down the drain.... Well in my case I do not think it will be an issue... And I guess you cannot have a re-test... pretty sad this fact....
        But anyway thanks for the info... I could not bear to live life as I am now anyways... :(

Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Ok I see.... I thought in either way you could do your RLT! (well in either case they cannot prohibit that from you...) so if they make a mistake your life will go totally down the drain.... Well in my case I do not think it will be an issue... And I guess you cannot have a re-test... pretty sad this fact....
        But anyway thanks for the info... I could not bear to live life as I am now anyways... :(

Love
        AlwaysGirl

Basicly everything is still up to you. If you are certain about yourself and don´t have mental illnesses you on a safe bottom.
        Most of those who have been sent away were not sure about their identity and came to the screening to find it out. But the screening group cannot know more about you than you yourself. Go to the tests with an open mind and act as a girl. That´s all. You may be asked to make some stories to shown pictures. Don´t make anything frightening, just make up a story any girl would make. I was shown a pic where at first glance looked as if a woman would be strangling another woman in the staircase. I made a story of two sisters where one of them had a drinking problem and the other one tried to get the drunk little sis upstairs to sleep her booz off. Include helping and caring in your stories.

• AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Love
        AlwaysGirl

They perform several tests in order to find out your behavioral pattern. One the most comprehensive is the Minnesota test MMPI

http://www.pearsonassessments.com/tests/mmpi_2.htm

All tests are very similar to the tests they perform in personnel recruiting services.

So do not be scared. Maybe the inkdot test a bit ... those pics are scary ... lol

Luv, Heli

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

They perform several tests in order to find out your behavioral pattern. One the most comprehensive is the Minnesota test MMPI

All tests are very similar to the tests they perform in personnel recruiting services.

So do not be scared. Maybe the inkdot test a bit ... those pics are scary ... lol

Luv, Heli

You girls are great help.... :) its just I get frightened to think about this tests as yu sai in your msgs you know better than anyone else who you are... but my scared part is that they do not knwo who you are.... :) but ok I am not scared as I will go with it.. and after telling my parents at least with them it makes all sense and they will help me in any case until the end... :) this at least is great...
        Love you all
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

Luv, Heli

Once more wasting good time of you girls... As far as I read and as I know there is no such tests that can tell you for certain to exlcude or include certain individuals by seein his charateristics and them enforcing or applying your points of view on them... I am not scared and will do ok... and I do not have to act as a girl, as I always have been one and the feelings that you said above are always with me and always have been... juts for example at my work I will talk to the cleaner of the floor to the manager and evn give them advice if they ask me too :)

Thanks for the info...
        Love AlwaysGirl

• Anonyymi
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

You girls are great help.... :) its just I get frightened to think about this tests as yu sai in your msgs you know better than anyone else who you are... but my scared part is that they do not knwo who you are.... :) but ok I am not scared as I will go with it.. and after telling my parents at least with them it makes all sense and they will help me in any case until the end... :) this at least is great...
        Love you all
        AlwaysGirl

I work and live here in finland for 9 years now. I had my sex reassignment surgery or mtf sugery here in finland 2 years ago., i have waited 3 years. The waiting list is long and the test are many., ive been living a woman life for 2 decates back from my home countey philippines so im very feminine even before i met all the psychiatric doctors and surgeons. I skip the hormones part since im eating hormones for decades. You can’t rush then you need to wait. No speacial treatment in finland:) everybody is equal. So patience is needed. But im happy now. Still i havent change my papers to female and name., it doesnt bother me that much. But when i find time i will.i have so much work to stress about it. I thank finland for the new life it has given me. I will be forever greatful. 😘 i hope you find your happiness too. But remember operation is not the key to happiness., You may find contentment by this procedure though but be ready for the recovery its kinda difficult but its worth it! Goodluck. Regards, marvin

• Anonyymi
        Anonyymi kirjoitti:

I work and live here in finland for 9 years now. I had my sex reassignment surgery or mtf sugery here in finland 2 years ago., i have waited 3 years. The waiting list is long and the test are many., ive been living a woman life for 2 decates back from my home countey philippines so im very feminine even before i met all the psychiatric doctors and surgeons. I skip the hormones part since im eating hormones for decades. You can’t rush then you need to wait. No speacial treatment in finland:) everybody is equal. So patience is needed. But im happy now. Still i havent change my papers to female and name., it doesnt bother me that much. But when i find time i will.i have so much work to stress about it. I thank finland for the new life it has given me. I will be forever greatful. 😘 i hope you find your happiness too. But remember operation is not the key to happiness., You may find contentment by this procedure though but be ready for the recovery its kinda difficult but its worth it! Goodluck. Regards, marvin

How long do you have to wait for the surgery after you changed your name/gender on paper legally in Finland??

• Anonyymi

Maybe you should Haven thought about that before moving here? Even this conversation is illegal and will probably be removed soon.

• ärjymirri

Is the process possible also for non citizen residents? As fas as I know for example in Germany the whole circus is meant only for german citizens.

• access to the public health care if you are a permanent resident in Finland. You need not to be a citizen.

Of course the name change is effective only in the Finnish Population Information System and you need change your names in your native country too. But Finland has a muual agreement with many countries and you should ask for details in your embassy or consulate.

• ärjymirri
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

access to the public health care if you are a permanent resident in Finland. You need not to be a citizen.

Of course the name change is effective only in the Finnish Population Information System and you need change your names in your native country too. But Finland has a muual agreement with many countries and you should ask for details in your embassy or consulate.

That´s great. In Germany you can of course enjoy the health system as a non citizen resident once you join any healt insurance cash (Krankenkasse). But gender reassignment procedure is not included, the german law expects foreigners to resolve that process in the country where they are citizens.

• ärjymirri kirjoitti:

That´s great. In Germany you can of course enjoy the health system as a non citizen resident once you join any healt insurance cash (Krankenkasse). But gender reassignment procedure is not included, the german law expects foreigners to resolve that process in the country where they are citizens.

That is violating the principles within the EU. Especially the free movement of labour. If you pay your taxes in Germany you should be entitled to German public health care.

• ärjymirri
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

That is violating the principles within the EU. Especially the free movement of labour. If you pay your taxes in Germany you should be entitled to German public health care.

There is no public health care in Germany. You must join a private krankenkasse, you may choose among them, there are a number of those. If they accept you. They can also reject you and then you get no health care at all.
        The trans law in Germany is limited only to german citizens. Don´t argue with me, I have lived for years there.

• ärjymirri
        ärjymirri kirjoitti:

There is no public health care in Germany. You must join a private krankenkasse, you may choose among them, there are a number of those. If they accept you. They can also reject you and then you get no health care at all.
        The trans law in Germany is limited only to german citizens. Don´t argue with me, I have lived for years there.

I spoke of residents in Germany. As a tourist you get the normal health care there at any doctor with your kela card. But that stops once you are a resident there.

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

access to the public health care if you are a permanent resident in Finland. You need not to be a citizen.

So in more detail it would entail that you can change your name and your sex right on all your Finnish documents only for Finland! Great, that means that your passport and the such will still have your old name :( from your birth country and then needs to be changed as well.... And I presume you will only get this letter after 6 months? :( and what does the doctors think of your pain and urgency on this matter.... even if you kinda get suicidal.... well its kinda very sad..... I am even going to quit my job to do my real life test :) so that I can have finally my fun.... of all years lost....
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

So in more detail it would entail that you can change your name and your sex right on all your Finnish documents only for Finland! Great, that means that your passport and the such will still have your old name :( from your birth country and then needs to be changed as well.... And I presume you will only get this letter after 6 months? :( and what does the doctors think of your pain and urgency on this matter.... even if you kinda get suicidal.... well its kinda very sad..... I am even going to quit my job to do my real life test :) so that I can have finally my fun.... of all years lost....
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

If you tend to be suicidal they take care ot that first, probably by locking you up somewehere safe where you cannot harm yourself or others. Suicidal is BAD for this process, don´t mention it ever in HYKS.

• ärjymirri kirjoitti:

I spoke of residents in Germany. As a tourist you get the normal health care there at any doctor with your kela card. But that stops once you are a resident there.

If German legislator has not applied all the provisions of Directive 2000/78 it cannot invoke to the national law that is not complying with the directive.

As it happened in Mr. Maruko's case in ECJ

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:62006J0267:EN:HTML

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

If you tend to be suicidal they take care ot that first, probably by locking you up somewehere safe where you cannot harm yourself or others. Suicidal is BAD for this process, don´t mention it ever in HYKS.

Thoughts of that have come to mind in the past... Not nowadays as I have staretd to take my hormones by myself and have my plan... therefore getting happier... :).. But I will not mention to them anyway about that, thoughts in the past....
        Thanks for the info... and about hurting someone... NEVER.... only in the past it could be myself... but never someone, as no one is responsible for my pain... only myself :(

• AlwaysGirl
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Thoughts of that have come to mind in the past... Not nowadays as I have staretd to take my hormones by myself and have my plan... therefore getting happier... :).. But I will not mention to them anyway about that, thoughts in the past....
        Thanks for the info... and about hurting someone... NEVER.... only in the past it could be myself... but never someone, as no one is responsible for my pain... only myself :(

At the end I just want the process to move faster (6 months is like an eternity) so that I can live my life as I really dreamed of it..( I do not want to waste a single iece of it anymore... too sad about that already....).. when I told my parents, they said to me why did I not tell them sooner.... :( (I really got angry about that, WHY NOT SOONER) I was so afraid in the past and only now I was strong enough to come out... as I cannot endure anymore.... So I really only want to live my life as I dream of and start soon as possible....
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Love
        AlwaysGirl

Is the easiest part. But if you are suicidal that is a reason to freeze your investigations in HUCH. They can say that your personality is too fragile for the process and instead of trans investigations you will be monitored in a ward.

The minimum for investigations is that 6 months. After that you will get your diagnosis and your RLT can start. As well as your queueing to the official start of hormones.

After the RLT, about a year is completed they will confirm your diagnosis and if it is that f 64.0 they will write a referral to the other unit in Tampere city. You will get two letters from each unit. 2 letters for the official change of gender in the population information system and 2 letters for the plastic surgeon in Töölö Hospital for gender reassignment surgery.

Everythin takes time and you cannot speed up the proceess. I am sorry.

Luv, Heli

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

Is the easiest part. But if you are suicidal that is a reason to freeze your investigations in HUCH. They can say that your personality is too fragile for the process and instead of trans investigations you will be monitored in a ward.

The minimum for investigations is that 6 months. After that you will get your diagnosis and your RLT can start. As well as your queueing to the official start of hormones.

After the RLT, about a year is completed they will confirm your diagnosis and if it is that f 64.0 they will write a referral to the other unit in Tampere city. You will get two letters from each unit. 2 letters for the official change of gender in the population information system and 2 letters for the plastic surgeon in Töölö Hospital for gender reassignment surgery.

Luv, Heli

Thanks for the help.... I am not suicidal as that.... :) in the past like some years before I did feel kinda like that... But now, that I also come out to my parents, and close family that is not an issue anymore.... Thanks for all your support and as soon as I get moving forward I will let you girls know..... One question though... what about if you are already on hormones! inst there a doc that can at least monitor the process and keep you healthy?
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Thanks for the help.... I am not suicidal as that.... :) in the past like some years before I did feel kinda like that... But now, that I also come out to my parents, and close family that is not an issue anymore.... Thanks for all your support and as soon as I get moving forward I will let you girls know..... One question though... what about if you are already on hormones! inst there a doc that can at least monitor the process and keep you healthy?
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

I was on hormones as I started my official process at the HYKS. They took it neutrally, saying they are not for and not against it and sent me to the lab tests to check out everything was okay. And it was. So I had my own hormones all the way to the diagnosis and beyond until got my official pills.
        The problem was that I my looks changed so much that my passport pic wasn´t any more recognizable. But my name change and passport change was not possible until my diagnosis.
        So I applied for a kela card with a pic. That was the only okay document for me until I got the new passport.

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

I was on hormones as I started my official process at the HYKS. They took it neutrally, saying they are not for and not against it and sent me to the lab tests to check out everything was okay. And it was. So I had my own hormones all the way to the diagnosis and beyond until got my official pills.
        The problem was that I my looks changed so much that my passport pic wasn´t any more recognizable. But my name change and passport change was not possible until my diagnosis.
        So I applied for a kela card with a pic. That was the only okay document for me until I got the new passport.

This post was great info for me..... Thats a nice information I wanted to know... :) really loved your info.... Of course the looks will change and thats why you take hormones in the first place... I am taking as I plan to go full time soon..( and I am also waiting some changes).. Where you working through all that time, and where you living full time?

Love you and your post made my DAY :)
        Regards
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

One final question Viiviläinen as I am curious.... How long did you have to wait on hormones before you felt some noticiable changes?

Love
        AlwaysGirl

• the means
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

Luv, Heli

The bureaucratic system is frustrating, we all know that. They mean well and, of course, well, how can they know that you know what you are. To the health care system you are a complete stranger who walks in and asks for gender reassignment. How can they know if you are serious about it or is this urge just something you discovered this morning when you woke up.

Adding up what Heli explained, it takes:
        3-4 months to start the evaluation
        6 months (at least) before you can be diagnosed
        a few months till you get to the gynecologist

If you take into account the real life test, which is only accepted after the diagnosis... What does all this add up to? After two years you might have the referral letters in your hand, this is if you are lucky. Then you can change your name and you are eligible for surgery.

• AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Love
        AlwaysGirl

Hi AlwaysGirl

I started my DIY hormones after they "sentenced" me to psychotherapy in the investigations. I had huuried too much the process and I took a sabbatical that was interpreted as a negative thing, alhough my purpose was to take care of my 3 years old daughter at home and complete my trans investigations. I happen to be employed by an employer that does not allow me to use company paid time in my transition process.

The result of this DIY medication that was in accordance with international standards was that after 3 months of use I disclosed the fact to both the nurse and the psychiatrist in HUCH/HYKS. They said that they had wondered which sort of therapy I have managed to acquire on private basis because they felt I had overcome all the problems they had faced in their investigations. I think it was 2 months after the disclosure I got my diagnosis of f 64.0

In the meanwhile I had taken private laser sessions in Sairaala Laseri in Lauttasaari with their diode laser. That was efficient to my type of beard. I also told to my employer's doctor about my diy and we agreed that he will monitor my essential body functions but do not interfere with the medication itself. So I got similar blood tests as they have in HUCH/HYKS or even better. I had my t-level (S-TESTO) and e-level (S-E2)tested and the liver with P-ALAT and P-ASAT tests. Androcur which is a progesterone derivative, cyproterone acetate, is also liver toxic. So it is essential to run these rather inexpensive tests regularly, for example 4 times a year in order to test the liver function. In the case you have Spiresis (spironolactone) as yout antiandrogen the tests are different testing kidney function. The essential tests are blood pressure (it is a hypertension medicine) plus Creatinine (renal function) - to identify both underlying renal disease as a cause of hypertension and conversely hypertension causing onset of kidney damage. Also a baseline for later monitoring the possible side-effects of certain antihypertensive drugs. Electrolytes (sodium, potassium), Glucose - to identify diabetes mellitus, Cholesterol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spironolactone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate

Luv, Heli

• AlwaysGirl
        the means kirjoitti:

The bureaucratic system is frustrating, we all know that. They mean well and, of course, well, how can they know that you know what you are. To the health care system you are a complete stranger who walks in and asks for gender reassignment. How can they know if you are serious about it or is this urge just something you discovered this morning when you woke up.

Adding up what Heli explained, it takes:
        3-4 months to start the evaluation
        6 months (at least) before you can be diagnosed
        a few months till you get to the gynecologist

If you take into account the real life test, which is only accepted after the diagnosis... What does all this add up to? After two years you might have the referral letters in your hand, this is if you are lucky. Then you can change your name and you are eligible for surgery.

I think proof I would be likelly to give them... as I have been to a few psich before, but to SCARED as usual to open to them. (what society does to us is phenomenal) (Makes us live our lives scared and shame on what we feel :( ).. and now if I tell them the real answer (the psychs I visited), all the pieces will fit perfectly together.... :) might get some letters handy, as they will help and they will definitelly write for me :) as I can see below you cannot work, or otherwise you have to say you are what you are and laughed at until the end... but that does not freak me much, out and I would kinda get used quickly to the ideia of assuming to the world who you really are instead of feeling guilt and being hidden away...
        Once again thank you very much for all this great help you girls provided me, and I will be in touch....
        Love all
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

Hi AlwaysGirl

I started my DIY hormones after they "sentenced" me to psychotherapy in the investigations. I had huuried too much the process and I took a sabbatical that was interpreted as a negative thing, alhough my purpose was to take care of my 3 years old daughter at home and complete my trans investigations. I happen to be employed by an employer that does not allow me to use company paid time in my transition process.

The result of this DIY medication that was in accordance with international standards was that after 3 months of use I disclosed the fact to both the nurse and the psychiatrist in HUCH/HYKS. They said that they had wondered which sort of therapy I have managed to acquire on private basis because they felt I had overcome all the problems they had faced in their investigations. I think it was 2 months after the disclosure I got my diagnosis of f 64.0

In the meanwhile I had taken private laser sessions in Sairaala Laseri in Lauttasaari with their diode laser. That was efficient to my type of beard. I also told to my employer's doctor about my diy and we agreed that he will monitor my essential body functions but do not interfere with the medication itself. So I got similar blood tests as they have in HUCH/HYKS or even better. I had my t-level (S-TESTO) and e-level (S-E2)tested and the liver with P-ALAT and P-ASAT tests. Androcur which is a progesterone derivative, cyproterone acetate, is also liver toxic. So it is essential to run these rather inexpensive tests regularly, for example 4 times a year in order to test the liver function. In the case you have Spiresis (spironolactone) as yout antiandrogen the tests are different testing kidney function. The essential tests are blood pressure (it is a hypertension medicine) plus Creatinine (renal function) - to identify both underlying renal disease as a cause of hypertension and conversely hypertension causing onset of kidney damage. Also a baseline for later monitoring the possible side-effects of certain antihypertensive drugs. Electrolytes (sodium, potassium), Glucose - to identify diabetes mellitus, Cholesterol.

Luv, Heli

Thanks for the lovelly post and personal info... it really helps me a lot you girls :) about my laser sessions I have already started them and will go for another one next week... also will shape my eybrows too... my beard is very thin and should be done with it in a few more treatments... I was never masculine anyway.... thanks for that... about the exams below, I have performed them already before I started DIY hormones and all of them where fine.... I also do not drink or smoke ever... no familly below me and all close familly already know about this issue and givem me all the support as they know how my childhood was and how I suffered by seeing all the pieces falling together now....
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

Hi AlwaysGirl

Luv, Heli

Hi Heli,
        when you say Psychotherapy do you mean they gave you psych drugs of the sort (like tranquilizers, or the sort? :( :( :( That really I will not do, as I never took that kind of stuff before, and I will not accept taking that now, as my problem is not that and will not be resolved by that! I find that very disturbing that they even give that to people and to even think about it.... problems you have to deal with it and not take such drugs as they only can worsen issues :( :(
        Love always
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Hi Heli,
        when you say Psychotherapy do you mean they gave you psych drugs of the sort (like tranquilizers, or the sort? :( :( :( That really I will not do, as I never took that kind of stuff before, and I will not accept taking that now, as my problem is not that and will not be resolved by that! I find that very disturbing that they even give that to people and to even think about it.... problems you have to deal with it and not take such drugs as they only can worsen issues :( :(
        Love always
        AlwaysGirl

They didn't want me to proceed so fast. I don't know their reasons for that.

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

They didn't want me to proceed so fast. I don't know their reasons for that.

Hi Heli,
        Where you working through all this transioning? (2 years)? Could you manage to hide from all or did you tell them straight what was happening? as I said, I plan to quit the job and go real for good, and then reapply to this or other job in my new profile... although I will not have papers and the sort, and it will be quite difficult, maybe to get a job as I work in a very specialized area..(language is also a problem. :( but in my area is no issue as everyone knows english). maybe will get something else perhaps for the transition if I can.. other option is to stay without work until all this is fully resolved.... still a bit unsure of what I will do... :( cause not working, I will not get money and will get VERY BORED too!!(staying home doing nothing and waiting....) :( ! I hope the psych might give some ideias on that!
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Hi Heli,
        Where you working through all this transioning? (2 years)? Could you manage to hide from all or did you tell them straight what was happening? as I said, I plan to quit the job and go real for good, and then reapply to this or other job in my new profile... although I will not have papers and the sort, and it will be quite difficult, maybe to get a job as I work in a very specialized area..(language is also a problem. :( but in my area is no issue as everyone knows english). maybe will get something else perhaps for the transition if I can.. other option is to stay without work until all this is fully resolved.... still a bit unsure of what I will do... :( cause not working, I will not get money and will get VERY BORED too!!(staying home doing nothing and waiting....) :( ! I hope the psych might give some ideias on that!
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

I informed the director about my need for the sabbatical and I mentioned my reasons for that including my probable transsexuality.

When you get a doctor's referral you are in medical care where they do medical examination about your possible medical condition. So in that case you are safe for any actions the employer wants to do agains you because you are transsexual. An Illness is an illegal reason to fire people in Finland.

I delivered a package for my colleagues and informed the HR department. After I came back from the sabbatical I was already Heli and my name was in my door correctly.

In Finland you are protected by the law. But ask from the HR department if they want to make an agreement on the timetables and in which dress code you appear in your workplace.

http://www.finlex.fi/en/laki/kaannokset/2001/en20010055

Section 2
        Prohibition of discrimination, and equal treatment
        The employer shall not exercise any unjustified discrimination against employees on the basis of age, health, disability, national or ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, language, religion, opinion, belief, family ties, trade union activity, political activity or any other comparable circumstance. Provisions on the prohibition of discrimination based on gender are laid down in the Act on Equality between Women and Men (609/1986). The definition of discrimination, prohibition on sanctions and burden of proof in cases concerning discrimination are laid down in the Non-Discrimination Act (21/2004). (23/2004)
        Without proper and justified cause less favourable employment terms than those applicable to other employment relationships must not be applied to fixed-term and part-time employment relationships merely because of the duration of the employment contract or working hours.
        The employer must otherwise, too, treat employees equally unless there is an acceptable cause for derogation deriving from the duties and position of the employees.
        The employer must observe the prohibition of discrimination laid down in paragraph 1 also when recruiting employees.

---

And in Finland our status as transsexual is safeguarded by the ombudsman for equality.

"The prohibitions concerning discrimination must be interpreted in such a way that they also apply to discrimination against transsexuals. To ensure that human rights principles are properly implemented, it is essential that protection against discrimination also covers transsexuals.
        "

http://www.tasa-arvo.fi/Resource.phx/tasa-arvo/english/discrimination.htx

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

One final question Viiviläinen as I am curious.... How long did you have to wait on hormones before you felt some noticiable changes?

Love
        AlwaysGirl

Changes caused by hormones appear gradually, step by step and they are both physical and psychical. First signs are usually nipple soreness and mood rise. Then after six months to one year you notice also changes on your face. Meanwhile you have already small but definitely female breasts. You find yourself crying at silly movies and laughing with tears in your eyes at some jokes. In the coming two to four years your body takes more or less the hourglass figure, your breasts fill up as your face grows more feminine. At this time you have probably already lived fully into your female role.
        I worked through my whole transition at one working place. Came first out to my bosses, who promised me their full support, then came out to my working companions.
        I changed my appearance gradually at work and on the day I got my female name I started to act fully as a female. So far no bad experiences and now, after years, the majority here at job has seen me only as a woman and they could not imagine me otherwise.

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

I informed the director about my need for the sabbatical and I mentioned my reasons for that including my probable transsexuality.

When you get a doctor's referral you are in medical care where they do medical examination about your possible medical condition. So in that case you are safe for any actions the employer wants to do agains you because you are transsexual. An Illness is an illegal reason to fire people in Finland.

I delivered a package for my colleagues and informed the HR department. After I came back from the sabbatical I was already Heli and my name was in my door correctly.

In Finland you are protected by the law. But ask from the HR department if they want to make an agreement on the timetables and in which dress code you appear in your workplace.

http://www.finlex.fi/en/laki/kaannokset/2001/en20010055

Section 2
        Prohibition of discrimination, and equal treatment
        The employer shall not exercise any unjustified discrimination against employees on the basis of age, health, disability, national or ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, language, religion, opinion, belief, family ties, trade union activity, political activity or any other comparable circumstance. Provisions on the prohibition of discrimination based on gender are laid down in the Act on Equality between Women and Men (609/1986). The definition of discrimination, prohibition on sanctions and burden of proof in cases concerning discrimination are laid down in the Non-Discrimination Act (21/2004). (23/2004)
        Without proper and justified cause less favourable employment terms than those applicable to other employment relationships must not be applied to fixed-term and part-time employment relationships merely because of the duration of the employment contract or working hours.
        The employer must otherwise, too, treat employees equally unless there is an acceptable cause for derogation deriving from the duties and position of the employees.
        The employer must observe the prohibition of discrimination laid down in paragraph 1 also when recruiting employees.

---

And in Finland our status as transsexual is safeguarded by the ombudsman for equality.

"The prohibitions concerning discrimination must be interpreted in such a way that they also apply to discrimination against transsexuals. To ensure that human rights principles are properly implemented, it is essential that protection against discrimination also covers transsexuals.
        "

http://www.tasa-arvo.fi/Resource.phx/tasa-arvo/english/discrimination.htx

Hi Heli, thanks for keep posting... you are helping me a great deal... :) I am currently not on a perm employment but temporary, although since I am from the EU, I have perm residence in Finland. I guess anyways, it is good to have a chat a few weeks from now on the HR department or maybe my boss, and see what they think about my options (maybe they are open to it)... The only probable cause is that they will not renew my contract again... :( as it expires end of the year... and then I might not get another one until I am full post-op... Anyways, I think its a good approach to talk to them, as you never know, as they can accept and you can be integrated on your work environment as your true self.. Work environment as such is great, so I have no issues on that... besides the fact that 95% are men... :(
        Lots of Love and Thank you from the heart
        AlwaysGirl

• ärjymirri
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Hi Heli, thanks for keep posting... you are helping me a great deal... :) I am currently not on a perm employment but temporary, although since I am from the EU, I have perm residence in Finland. I guess anyways, it is good to have a chat a few weeks from now on the HR department or maybe my boss, and see what they think about my options (maybe they are open to it)... The only probable cause is that they will not renew my contract again... :( as it expires end of the year... and then I might not get another one until I am full post-op... Anyways, I think its a good approach to talk to them, as you never know, as they can accept and you can be integrated on your work environment as your true self.. Work environment as such is great, so I have no issues on that... besides the fact that 95% are men... :(
        AlwaysGirl

Employers are sometimes concerned about the possible sick leave or hours off because of trans screening visits. I assured to my bosses that my sick leave will be under average and that I´ll fully compensate the screening hours.
        I have been so far on sick leave only one week because of being on this process...and I´m post-op.
        Actually my boss said to me the other day: "Your positive attitude has improved the whole atmosphere at job." Nicely said.

• AlwaysGirl
        ärjymirri kirjoitti:

Employers are sometimes concerned about the possible sick leave or hours off because of trans screening visits. I assured to my bosses that my sick leave will be under average and that I´ll fully compensate the screening hours.
        I have been so far on sick leave only one week because of being on this process...and I´m post-op.
        Actually my boss said to me the other day: "Your positive attitude has improved the whole atmosphere at job." Nicely said.

Hi ärjymirri,
        That should not be my issue, as I am on contract, I can take the hours I kinda see fit, although not getting payed for them. (although I do not live right in Helsinki and I have to drive there).. My concern is that my contract will not be renewed... :( although they will not give a direct excuse, they will probably make something up.... Still I think its worthwhile to consult with my boss and HR... as I do not have nothing to loose.... That´s one of my first questions to the psych.....
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

AlwaysGirl

If you feel your work endangered at your workplace can you keep your investigations secret. It is not information you have to disclose to the employer because that does not affect your ability to work - or that may but positively.

So I would be ready to keep that secret until it is about the time for your RLT. Until that moment you don't need to tell anybody.

Love, Heli

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

If you feel your work endangered at your workplace can you keep your investigations secret. It is not information you have to disclose to the employer because that does not affect your ability to work - or that may but positively.

So I would be ready to keep that secret until it is about the time for your RLT. Until that moment you don't need to tell anybody.

Love, Heli

Hi Heli,

thanks for the info... will see that issue with the psych and what he thinks about the idea, as I am prepared to go RLT soon if approved or not... but before I will be talking to him.... I will keep you girls posted....

Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

Changes caused by hormones appear gradually, step by step and they are both physical and psychical. First signs are usually nipple soreness and mood rise. Then after six months to one year you notice also changes on your face. Meanwhile you have already small but definitely female breasts. You find yourself crying at silly movies and laughing with tears in your eyes at some jokes. In the coming two to four years your body takes more or less the hourglass figure, your breasts fill up as your face grows more feminine. At this time you have probably already lived fully into your female role.
        I worked through my whole transition at one working place. Came first out to my bosses, who promised me their full support, then came out to my working companions.
        I changed my appearance gradually at work and on the day I got my female name I started to act fully as a female. So far no bad experiences and now, after years, the majority here at job has seen me only as a woman and they could not imagine me otherwise.

Dear Viiviläinen,

Thank you very much for your post. I have to figure out if I will transition on the job, or quit take some time off and then get another job. (although I am now gradually changing while still at work, but no one noticed or will ask.... It seems the changes do take some time to happen than I have predicted, so I could have still time to make a decision....

Thanks
        Lots of Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Dear Viiviläinen,

Thank you very much for your post. I have to figure out if I will transition on the job, or quit take some time off and then get another job. (although I am now gradually changing while still at work, but no one noticed or will ask.... It seems the changes do take some time to happen than I have predicted, so I could have still time to make a decision....

Thanks
        Lots of Love
        AlwaysGirl

Sure it takes a LONG time to fully transition. I´m on my seventh year and small changes still take place. I notice that if I compare photos from different years. My friend say just the same. Still in the second and third year there was something "male" left on my face, but not any more.
        During the last couple of years the changes have been mostly on my overall figure.
        I would not recommend to take a holiday or leave for the transition. It is better to stick to the job you have got. It is really better for the long run-

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

Sure it takes a LONG time to fully transition. I´m on my seventh year and small changes still take place. I notice that if I compare photos from different years. My friend say just the same. Still in the second and third year there was something "male" left on my face, but not any more.
        During the last couple of years the changes have been mostly on my overall figure.
        I would not recommend to take a holiday or leave for the transition. It is better to stick to the job you have got. It is really better for the long run-

Thanks for the post... I will take yur info into consideration and see my possibilities with the Psych.... maybe it would be good to transition slowly at work, and have your complete life if you want to outside work... as like that they cannot do or say anything, as you are not working.....

That could be another and viable consideration that I can take....
        Thanks once again for all the support and help
        Love
        AlwaysGirl
        PS: By the way, are you post-op? If so, how long did you wait until you had surgery?

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

Just another question that came to mind! How long it would take, until others start noticing changes in you? like your work mates for example... Can you hide it on your work for lets say 1 year on hormones, without no one noticing...? (well external features like your face (eybrows) and beard will change, but you can always make some stories about that...
        Let me know how did it go for you :)
        Love AlwaysGirl
        Thanks for the great info and support

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Just another question that came to mind! How long it would take, until others start noticing changes in you? like your work mates for example... Can you hide it on your work for lets say 1 year on hormones, without no one noticing...? (well external features like your face (eybrows) and beard will change, but you can always make some stories about that...
        Let me know how did it go for you :)
        Love AlwaysGirl
        Thanks for the great info and support

Not quite one year, according to my experience.
        My collegues started to wonder what is going on after about 10 months of hormones. Although I did not make up or use feminine cloths. Somebody asked if I was maybe sick or something. That was the right time to come out to everyone left at job. The bosses and my closest collegues already knew.
        The other question about the operation. I had it done abroad, already during the next year after having started at the HYKS.

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

Not quite one year, according to my experience.
        My collegues started to wonder what is going on after about 10 months of hormones. Although I did not make up or use feminine cloths. Somebody asked if I was maybe sick or something. That was the right time to come out to everyone left at job. The bosses and my closest collegues already knew.
        The other question about the operation. I had it done abroad, already during the next year after having started at the HYKS.

Ok... so its seems I will be the same, as I guess all of us girls are... :) I also plan to have surgery after about 1 year or so on mones, although will follow here with HYKS where possible. I have started mones about 1 month and I can already feel changes, not as in my body as such but my feelings and emotions... is just too great and I am loving all aspects of it. (the real me is finnaly coming out) Its too great to express :) :) .. Eagerly waiting to see my body change :) Did HYKS provide you with a letter and all necessary documentation? as that makes life a lot easier....
        If you have surgery, they cannot prohibit you from changing your name or sex! Im, I right?
        :)
        thanks for providing info
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Ok... so its seems I will be the same, as I guess all of us girls are... :) I also plan to have surgery after about 1 year or so on mones, although will follow here with HYKS where possible. I have started mones about 1 month and I can already feel changes, not as in my body as such but my feelings and emotions... is just too great and I am loving all aspects of it. (the real me is finnaly coming out) Its too great to express :) :) .. Eagerly waiting to see my body change :) Did HYKS provide you with a letter and all necessary documentation? as that makes life a lot easier....
        If you have surgery, they cannot prohibit you from changing your name or sex! Im, I right?
        :)
        thanks for providing info
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

I got my diagnosis from HYKS in English and when I reconfirmed my surgery day I emailed that plus the pic side of my passport, where they could see I use a female name, as a confirmation about my RLT. Normally they want both: diagnosis and an evidence about RLT, which must last 6 months before the op-day.
        I´m not quite sure if they still can reject your official gender after the surgery, I guess they CAN. Anyway I was left to live my life further as a post-op but an official male for three more months. I just wonder what if then I had found myself in a prison or a hospital. In both cases they would have put me among men.

• ALwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

I got my diagnosis from HYKS in English and when I reconfirmed my surgery day I emailed that plus the pic side of my passport, where they could see I use a female name, as a confirmation about my RLT. Normally they want both: diagnosis and an evidence about RLT, which must last 6 months before the op-day.
        I´m not quite sure if they still can reject your official gender after the surgery, I guess they CAN. Anyway I was left to live my life further as a post-op but an official male for three more months. I just wonder what if then I had found myself in a prison or a hospital. In both cases they would have put me among men.

Hum interesting about the rejection though... I am nearly sure, they cannot reject that as you have proof and a letter from the surgeon stating that you are not male anymore... In either case, did you have already your new passport before you went to the operation, or which pic or passport did you send them (sorry did not understand that very well :) )? and it looks like on your case your where approved quite quickly for operation :) nice and lucky girl :) I am very happy for you :) after surgery, only then you had to apply for your correct change of gender and name? Why did you not have surgery in Finland?
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

And the diagnosis was for GID... Did you have a letter from the psych recomending SRS?

Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        AlwaysGirl kirjoitti:

And the diagnosis was for GID... Did you have a letter from the psych recomending SRS?

Love
        AlwaysGirl

I went down to my operation with a passport with a female pic and a female name, but as a MALE.
        That is one funny fact of our system. Once you have your diagnosis, you may change your name and pic on your new passport but your gender stays male until the end of the one year RLT.
        On my flights I was taken as a lady everywhere, my flight ticket was for MS and girls did my security checking. They did not care about the M in my passport, they believed their eyes and ears.
        The one year RLT was the reason I had to wait still three months for my legal gender.
        The diagnosis they give at the HYKS is "transsexual", without any recommendations for surgery. The recommendations you get only after the RLT and gender change. But luckily overseas surgeons don´t care. My reason for going abroad was that they decided to start their operations here with younger patients. I could not afford any more waiting, I had been waiting far too long, anyway. So, I saved the money from my salary, sold some items and got the money together in time. My surgeon did not want any money in advance, for him it was okay I came down there with a bunch of greenback dollars.

• AlwaysGirl
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

I went down to my operation with a passport with a female pic and a female name, but as a MALE.
        That is one funny fact of our system. Once you have your diagnosis, you may change your name and pic on your new passport but your gender stays male until the end of the one year RLT.
        On my flights I was taken as a lady everywhere, my flight ticket was for MS and girls did my security checking. They did not care about the M in my passport, they believed their eyes and ears.
        The one year RLT was the reason I had to wait still three months for my legal gender.
        The diagnosis they give at the HYKS is "transsexual", without any recommendations for surgery. The recommendations you get only after the RLT and gender change. But luckily overseas surgeons don´t care. My reason for going abroad was that they decided to start their operations here with younger patients. I could not afford any more waiting, I had been waiting far too long, anyway. So, I saved the money from my salary, sold some items and got the money together in time. My surgeon did not want any money in advance, for him it was okay I came down there with a bunch of greenback dollars.

Nice now my answers are all answered in this regards... thanks a lot... I do not have a Finnish passport anyhow as I am not Finnish, but that in anycase should not matter in the future... I will travel with my old one.... for pics and the sort I can provide such as with the Kela card and RLT can go on with HYKS as they see it.... although as soon as yu have surgery its very funny that you had to wait 3 months for the gender change as you were not male anymore... Interesting... as in my case I will have to apply to my country on that basis to change my name and gender.... :) which should take some time as well... :) I am very pleased they treated you well on the flight.... Thats nice to know.... If you dont mind me asking, did you go for surgery in Thailand?

Love
        AlwaysGirl

• viiviläinen
        viiviläinen kirjoitti:

For more questions my email [email protected]

• ALwaysGirl kirjoitti:

Hum interesting about the rejection though... I am nearly sure, they cannot reject that as you have proof and a letter from the surgeon stating that you are not male anymore... In either case, did you have already your new passport before you went to the operation, or which pic or passport did you send them (sorry did not understand that very well :) )? and it looks like on your case your where approved quite quickly for operation :) nice and lucky girl :) I am very happy for you :) after surgery, only then you had to apply for your correct change of gender and name? Why did you not have surgery in Finland?
        Love
        AlwaysGirl

Because the gender recognition is stipulated in the civil code 563/2002 and there are all the requirements listed.

In Finland it is not the same as in the USA where you can claim your gender with an already performed surgery, if the surgeon is a listed one.

• Anonyymi
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

Luv, Heli

How long do you have to wait after you change your gender/name legally ’till the SRS in Finland

• AlwaysGirl

And I say to you girls like me, that when I am finished with my succesfull endeavour I shall help all other girls and individuals that are in the same situation as I am presently, because this is not an easy task to go through alone.... Just the pain and frustration which you have to go throug is remarkable.... and one has to be there to see...

Love all
      AlwaysGirl

• You can always e-mail me: [email protected]

And I am glad that you are willing to help others too. Please feel free to ask me privately. The e-mail is my puppet e-mail address.

Love, Heli

• AlwaysGirl
        Heli.Ilwes kirjoitti:

You can always e-mail me: [email protected]

And I am glad that you are willing to help others too. Please feel free to ask me privately. The e-mail is my puppet e-mail address.

Love, Heli

Dear Heli,
        Just reading your post made me jump in joy :) although I cannot do it here at work... I will be mailing you right away....
        Lots of Love and thank you girls from the heart....
        AlwaysGirl

Ketjusta on poistettu 16 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita

Pupuhuhdasta löytyi lähes sadan kilon miljoonalasti huumeita – neljä Jyväskylän Outlaws MC:n jäsentä vangittu: "Määrät p
      Jyväskylä
    2. Persut petti kannattajansa, totaalisesti !

Peraujen fundamentalisteille, vaihtkaa saittia. Muille, näin sen näimme. On helppo luvata kehareille, eikä ne ymmärrä,
      Maailman menoa
    3. Ei luottoa lakko maahan

Patria menetti sovitun ksupan.
      Suomen Keskusta
    4. Nähtäiskö ylihuomenna taas siellä missä viimeksikin?

Otetaan ruokaöljyä, banaaneita ja tuorekurkkuja sinne messiin. Tehdään taas sitä meidän salakivaa.
      Ikävä
    5. Sinäkö se olit...

Vai olitko? Jostain kumman syystä katse venyi.. Ajelin sitten miten sattuu ja sanoin ääneen siinä se nyt meni😅😅... Lis
      Ikävä
    6. Housuvaippojen käyttö Suomi vs Ulkomaat

Suomessa housuvaippoja aletaan käyttämään vauvoilla heti, kun ne alkavat ryömiä. Tuntuu, että ulkomailla housuvaippoihin
      Vaipat
    7. Hyvää yötä ja kauniita unia!

Täytyy alkaa taas nukkumaan, että jaksaa taas tämän päivän haasteet. Aikainen tipu madon löytää, vai miten se ärsyttävä
      Tunteet
    8. Lepakot ja lepakkopönttö

Ajattelin tehdä lepakkopöntön. Tietääkö joku ovatko lepakot talvella lepakkopöntössä ´vai jossain muualla nukkumassa ta
    9. Revi siitä ja revi siitä

Enkä revi, ei kiinnosta hevon vittua teidän asiat ja elämä. Revi itte vaan sitä emborullaas istuessas Aamupaskalla
      Varkaus
    10. Kello on puoliyö - aika lopettaa netin käyttö tältä päivältä

Kello on 12, on aika laittaa luurit pöydälle ja sallia yörauha kaupungin asukkaille ja työntekijöille. It is past midni
      Hämeenlinna
    Aihe