Violence and Finland

civilwar1917massacre

In Finland 90% of mens have to go army.
Army gives them a personal weapon, similar to AK47, and teach them to kill. Some of young men are trained to snipers, pioneers, bomb experts etc.
Most of these young boys go to army straight from school at age 18, and live still with their parents.
Army takes usually 7 to 9 months and during this time they are brainwashed to believe that war is always behind the corner... against Russia.
Also they learn not to think or do anything else what is orderd.
Does this give healthy citizens for society?

Last week was 8 people killed by a shotgun, 2 with a pistol. Few suicides were made in a bizarre Finnish way: drive collision with a truck.
About 60 were killed from alcohol, we call it a slowly suicide...

Finland get only one golden olympic medal, and it came by a shotgun. Womens skeet.
Another medal was brought with a rifle and the shooter was army officer, leutnant.

And our goverment doesn´t want to sign this Dublin treaty of weapons:

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Stubb Finland to delay implementation of cluster weapons ban/1135236786868

What kind of signal is this?

--------------------b----------------

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Stop and think

The view you have on the Finnish army is naive, poorly researched and incorrect.

The Finnish army is called "puolustusvoimat", a.k.a defence forces, for a reason. Our army lacks the volume that is required for an attack against Russia, or any country for that matter - our army is primarily for defending our own country, not attacking into others.

The Finnish Army is not a place of brainwash and propaganda. Anyone who has half a brain knows that. It is not the army who is at fault if someone goes mental and blows up his classmates like in Kauhajoki or Jokela - I sense that this is what you are ultimately referring to. Yes, the army should have higher standards for the people who enter the service. The psychological testing should be more thorough. But the Finnish army does not turn people into killing machines. The reasons behind extreme behaviour lay elsewhere and they ramificate a lot further. We cannot hold the army responsible for these incidents.

Achieving a gold medal in a sport that associates with weaponry has nothing to do with the real issue either.

Personally, I do not understand why people have the belief that if we ban handguns, sign a few laws and change our army system, things will take a turn for the better. This is not so. The problems will not go away. Mental health issues and the general dissatisfaction with the financial status quo will still remain.

That bloke in Kauhajoki would've carried out his plan anyway. If the police had taken away his handgun, he would've still had loads of options. Like firebombs.

Our government should stop talking about the gun laws. They should stop talking about the mental health problems too.
      What they should do is take action instead of talking.

I think YOU have been brainwashed. By the media. Think about this and use your head. You'll see the bigger picture.

• Always the gentleman

A text more grammatically incorrect I have never seen. What urged you to spew this unholy mess without even basic command of the english language? I mean "mens", "MENS"?! Come on, are you serious?

I might pass off such linguistic rape as a provocation hatched in the dark recesses of a twisted mind unless it was obvious form the substance of the text that you really are a bona fide imbecile.

• in finland

and covernment support terrorism activity band scooling. It is wery solidary country for terrorism and such a activity.
      A dream country for opportunist , ypu do not need to dp any work but get paid for sexual activity by covernment.

• OH MY SWEET JESUS

WAS THAT ENGLISH, BECAUSE I CAN'T TELL!?!?!??!!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!!??!

• true...

What a bullshit! Finland is one of those countries where they hate different people because they are so insecure themselves. Rasism is a big factor in Finland and it´s everywhere; even within local authorities and policeforce.
        The finns hate especially muslims and black people. Nowhere in the whole world have I ever been so scared in my life than in Finland; the country of maniacs and other freaks.
        I tried to live in Finland for about a year and mind my own business, but as a black male it was not possible. So, claiming that the finnish government would support al qaida or terrorism is the biggest bullshit I´ve ever heard.

• sup ma <insert racist sl...
        true... kirjoitti:

What a bullshit! Finland is one of those countries where they hate different people because they are so insecure themselves. Rasism is a big factor in Finland and it´s everywhere; even within local authorities and policeforce.
        The finns hate especially muslims and black people. Nowhere in the whole world have I ever been so scared in my life than in Finland; the country of maniacs and other freaks.
        I tried to live in Finland for about a year and mind my own business, but as a black male it was not possible. So, claiming that the finnish government would support al qaida or terrorism is the biggest bullshit I´ve ever heard.

You're right on the money, except for the insecurity part. Beating up s is grand fun, that's why me and my friends do it, that's why everyone here does it. Racism iz da bomb, yo!

• sitizen

"In Finland 90% of mens have to go army."
      Wrong, 100% must go, but some are pussies and retards, so they make exception.

"Army gives them a personal weapon, similar to AK47, and teach them to kill."
      Wrong, they are teached to wound the enemy, cause it takes more resources from it.

"brainwashed to believe that war is always behind the corner"
      Well, how far is it at this moment? It is newer far, though it's not our business at all at this moment. Do you now what the Russians are doing, just few months ago?? Where? So?

"Also they learn not to think or do anything else what is orderd."
      This is only exactly how it is done everywhere. US, UK.. The proper chain of command. It is impossible to hanle huge groups if everybody just does what they want.
      How many people DIE in the Russian army during the training?? Now THATS CRAZY!

"Does this give healthy citizens for society?"
      The chain of command allso acts in work, boss is the boss...

"And our goverment d..."
      Tell us something of your self. Either you are < 10y child or some immigrant, conclusion of your lack of knowledge.

• Blondikaattori

"The chain of command allso acts in work, boss is the boss..."

That's why women dare to be smarter than their bosses rather than just do what they're ordered. For some reason men are the ones to get better-paid jobs though.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Euroviisut fiasko, Suomen kautta aikain typerin esitys, jumbosija odottaa. Olisi pitänyt boikotoida!

Tämän vuoden euroviisut on monella tapaa täydellinen fiasko. Ensinnäkin kaikkien itseään kunnioittavien eurooppalaisten
      Maailman menoa
    2. 209
    3. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    4. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    5. Tuollainen kommentti sitten purjehduspalstalla

"Naisen pillu se vasta Bermudan kolmio on. Sinne kun lähdet soutelemaan niin kohta katoaa sekä elämänilo että rahat"
      Suhteet
    6. Nesteen bensapumput pois, tilalle latausasemat

Näin se maailma muuttuu, kun Suomessakin liikenneasemat lopettavat polttoaineiden myynnin ja tarjoavat enää sähköä autoi
      Maailman menoa
    7. Mitä tämä tarkoittaa,

että näkyy vain viimevuotisia? Kirjoitin muutama tunti sitten viestin, onko se häipynyt avaruuteen?
      Ikävä
    8. Nukkumisiin sitten

Käsittelen asiaa tavallani ja toiveissa on vielä että tästä pääsee hyppäämään ylitse. Kaikenlaisia tunteita on läpikäyny
      Ikävä
    9. Syö kohtuudella niin et liho.

Syömällä aina kohtuudella voi jopa laihtua.On paljon laihoja jotka ei harrasta yhtään liikuntaa. Laihuuden salaisuus on
      Laihdutus
    10. Muistatko komeroinnin?

Taannoin joskus kirjoitin aloituksen tänne komeroinnista eli hikikomoreista; syrjäytyneistä nuorista ihmisistä. Ehkä asu
      Suhteet
    Aihe