Forest Industry,good by !

Devaluate !

What a shit we are doing with the strong euro currency if we lose our forest industry,the backbone of Finnish economy ?!!
Which of the choices is better,: to devaluate,have our own currency, Markka,and keep our basic industry alive -
or have a catastrophic euro and lose our competitiveness !? A huge treason,I would say.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • boy!

Before you come here.

• Understood?

Do you know what is treason in the language of True Finns ? It`s maanpetos and the sentence will be also in Finnish,that shall be understood by everybody.Did yo know ?

• Good riddance to bad garbage

I pray to god the forest industry is driven out of Finland. Our once-beautiful forests are sufficiently raped as it is.

• but no cigar

The correct expression is "Good riddance to bad rubbish".
        I pray to god = I pray to God.

but no cigar kirjoitti:

The correct expression is "Good riddance to bad rubbish".
        I pray to god = I pray to God.

Substituting "garbage" with "rubbish" does not affect the correctness of the phrase.

In my lexicon "god" is spelled with a small initial.

• are the mistakes
        Good riddance to bad garbage kirjoitti:

Substituting "garbage" with "rubbish" does not affect the correctness of the phrase.

In my lexicon "god" is spelled with a small initial.

that show that you are not a native speaker/writer.

are the mistakes kirjoitti:

that show that you are not a native speaker/writer.

The desire you have to criticize such infinitesimal non-errors indicates an inflated sense of competence in matters linguistic backed with levels of arrogance and conceit usually found in teenagers.

Granted, I'm not a native English speaker and I very much doubt you are either. In fact, allow me to polish your last message: "...that show you are not a native English speaker/writer."

• no manners
        Good riddance to bad garbage kirjoitti:

The desire you have to criticize such infinitesimal non-errors indicates an inflated sense of competence in matters linguistic backed with levels of arrogance and conceit usually found in teenagers.

Granted, I'm not a native English speaker and I very much doubt you are either. In fact, allow me to polish your last message: "...that show you are not a native English speaker/writer."

Instead of saying:"Thank you, I learned something new today", you attack my (imagined) personality and age. You would benefit from an attitude adjustment.
        Warm Regards,
        Grandma.

no manners kirjoitti:

Instead of saying:"Thank you, I learned something new today", you attack my (imagined) personality and age. You would benefit from an attitude adjustment.
        Warm Regards,
        Grandma.

1. I acknowledge that the version of "good riddance..." you suggested is likely in wider usage than mine and it also sounds a little better. However, to deem my version incorrect is gross exaggeration. I do not accept your "correction".

2. I know full well that "god" is supposed to be written with a large initial when referring to the almighty Christian deity, but this I would only do in an English test.

When you start splitting hairs with someone whose English is clearly fluent, while all around the language is being raped wholesale, you are effectively throwing down the gauntlet.

What really provoked my ire is the air of superiority your messages reflect. You assume the role of some linguistic high authority laying down the law not deigning to explain yourself or to engage in further conversation. Instead, you come up with a condesending remark about how my supposed errors reveal English is not my native language - a judgement you clearly are not qualified to make.

You insist I have learned something from you. Let me assure you that you have not added to my knowledge of the English language in any meaningful way. I offer no apology for what I wrote and I take nothing back - I merely responded in kind to your insulting comment. My attitude does not require adjustment, perhaps yours does.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. 195
    2. Euroviisut fiasko, Suomen kautta aikain typerin esitys, jumbosija odottaa. Olisi pitänyt boikotoida!

Tämän vuoden euroviisut on monella tapaa täydellinen fiasko. Ensinnäkin kaikkien itseään kunnioittavien eurooppalaisten
      Maailman menoa
    3. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    4. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    5. Mitä tämä tarkoittaa,

että näkyy vain viimevuotisia? Kirjoitin muutama tunti sitten viestin, onko se häipynyt avaruuteen?
      Ikävä
    6. Tuollainen kommentti sitten purjehduspalstalla

"Naisen pillu se vasta Bermudan kolmio on. Sinne kun lähdet soutelemaan niin kohta katoaa sekä elämänilo että rahat"
      Suhteet
    7. Nukkumisiin sitten

Käsittelen asiaa tavallani ja toiveissa on vielä että tästä pääsee hyppäämään ylitse. Kaikenlaisia tunteita on läpikäyny
      Ikävä
    8. Syö kohtuudella niin et liho.

Syömällä aina kohtuudella voi jopa laihtua.On paljon laihoja jotka ei harrasta yhtään liikuntaa. Laihuuden salaisuus on
      Laihdutus
    9. Muistatko komeroinnin?

Taannoin joskus kirjoitin aloituksen tänne komeroinnista eli hikikomoreista; syrjäytyneistä nuorista ihmisistä. Ehkä asu
      Suhteet
    10. Venäjän sissit lakkojohtajat

Odottavat 'lisätä lakkoja' Toverit käskyttää. Eikä ensimmäinen kerta.
      Suomen Keskusta
    Aihe