Koraanin opetuksien pari kohokohtaa

Rasistinen kirja...

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha

Menin sekaisin että montako kertaa Koraanissa mainitaan sperma, pedofiliamatskut, paneminen, reisien väliin paneminen, häpykarvat yms. osaako joku sanoa montako kertaa nuo sanat oikein toistuvat Profeetan opetuksissa?

Profeetta Muhammed siis alkoi panemaan 6 vuotiasta Aishaa reisien väliin ja siirtyi sukupuoliyhteyteen kun Aisha täytti 9 vuotta ja Muhammed meni hänen kanssaan naimisiin. Koraanissa myös kerrotaan kuinka niskuroivaa naista pitää hakata oikeaoppisesti, minkälaista seksiä alle sukukypsän (Aishan tapauksessa vasta 6 vuotias joka leikki Koraanin mukaan vielä nukeilla) tytön kanssa voi harrastaa, mitä juutalaisille ja kristityille pitää tehdä yms.

On sen verran sairas kirja että ei tuota ihan yhdellä kertaa saa luettua vaikka olisi kuinka ahkera lukija.

"Mohammed placed his penis between the thighs of Aisha and he messaged it to orgasm since he could not have sexual intercourse with her until she was nine. "

"Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them."

"Abdullah b. Shihab al-Khaulani reported: I stayed in the house of 'A'isha and had a wet dream (and perceived its effect on my garment), so (in the morning) I dipped both (the clothes) in water. This (act of mine) was watched by a maid-servant of A'isha and she informed her. She (Hadrat A'isha) sent me a message: What prompted you to act like this with your clothes?

He (the narrator) said: I told that I saw in a dream what a sleeper sees. She said: Did you find (any mark of the fluid) on your clothes? I said: No. She said: Had you found anything you should have washed it. In case I found that (semen) on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dried up, I scraped it off with my nails."

"Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry.""

"The Prophet said, "Where are you going?" I Sad, "I have married a widow." He said, "Why have you not married a virgin to fondle with each other?""

"He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region."

"Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'"

"Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.

She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck."

"Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)."

"Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect."

"Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)"

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • löysit?

eikös tuollainen pedofiliamateriaalin hallussapito ole rangaistava teko?
      niin olen ainakin itse asian ymmärtänyt,niin eikö Suomesta silloin pitäisi hävittää kaikki koraanit?

Ketjusta on poistettu 1 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Mitä ihmettä

Kaipaat hänessä
      Ikävä
    2. Välillä käy mielessä

olisiko sittenkin ollut parempi, että emme koskaan olisi edes tavanneet. Olisi säästynyt monilta kyyneleiltä.
      Ikävä
    3. Mitä oikein

Näet minussa? Kerro.
      Ikävä
    4. Lopeta tuo mun kiusaaminen

Ihan oikeasti. Lopeta tuo ja jätä mut rauhaan.
      Ikävä
    5. Mika Muranen juttu tänään

Jäi puuttumaan tarkennus syystä teolle. Useat naapurit olivat tehneet rikosilmoituksia tästä kaverista. Kaikki oli Muras
      Sananvapaus
    6. Uskoontulo julistetun evankeliumin kautta

Ja kun oli paljon väitelty, nousi Pietari ja sanoi heille: "Miehet, veljet, te tiedätte, että Jumala jo kauan aikaa sitt
      Raamattu
    7. Kotipissa loppuu

Onneksi loppuu kotipizza, kivempi sotkamossa käydä pitzalla
      Kuhmo
    8. Hanna Kinnunen sai mieheltään tiukkaa noottia Tähdet, tähdet -kotikatsomosta: "Hän ei kestä, jos..."

Hanna Kinnunen on mukana Tähdet, tähdet -kisassa. Ja upeasti Salkkarit-tähti ja radiojuontaja onkin vetänyt. Popedan Lih
      Tv-sarjat
    9. Oho! Farmi-tippuja Wallu Valpio ei säästele sanojaan Farmi-oloista "Se oli niin luotaantyöntävää..."

Wallu oikein listaa epämiellyttävät asiat… Monessa realityssä ollut Wallu Valpio ei todellakaan säästele sanojaan tippum
      Tv-sarjat
    10. Helvetin hyvä, että "hullut" tappavat toisensa

On tämä merkillistä, että yritetään pitää hengissä noita paskaperseitä, joilla ei ole muuta tarkoitusta, kuin olla riida
      Kokkola
    Aihe