Nettihuijaus asuntokaupassa

watch_out

Olkaa tietoisia että asunnon myynti-ilmoitukseen voi tulla lyhyitä ulkomaisia kyselyjä, joihin vastatessa saa tällaisen tarinan.. ja seuraava askel olisi varmaan: mutta siirrä xxx euroa tililleni jotta saan rahalähetyksen eteenpäin. Nigerialaiskirjeetkin kehittyvät! Postaan esimerkin tähän:

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • watch_out

Hello xxx,

Thanks for responding and sorry about my late response, please I want you to be patient and read this message carefully. Let me start by saying that i will buy the house and the payment will be made available through this offer that I have for you. I am among the 21 British doctors on one year volunteer medical mission in Syria. I am originally from Croatia but I work and live in U.K. Our duty in Syria is to treat wounded fighters and other European machinery in Damascus. We will complete our mission in a few weeks from now and I will be in Finland for another medical mission that will be of benefit to many Fin citizens as initiated by Late Dr Abu Faisal.

Let me brief you a little about why I need an urgent house in Finland. I will land in Helsinki airport from Damascus on 27th June and I hope to conclude payments with you before my arrival.

Right now, Syria is no longer safe for doctors, Our Location is now secret after the army bombed some hospitals including the AL-Shifa hospital Aleppo where I was assigned to work and this hospital have been shelled three times in the past and finally destroyed by the Syrian Army. Most Syrian doctors are asked not to be identified for fear of retribution from the authorities and going to a state owned hospital is not an option for many because the army controlled them which I believe are filled with Syrian security personnel. at first I was very terrified and wanted to return to UK or Croatia but on a second thought after I received advice from my friend Dr Abu,the most dedicated and loved Syrian medical practitioner, I decided to remain till the end of this mission in June but unfortunately we lost Dr Abu in November last year while he was treating people at the hospital the day it was bombed by the Assad led Syria army but before his death, he called me one evening and gave me a box containing the sum of €950,000 to keep for him at the security safe in our camp.

He told me that the money belonged to him but he can no longer keep it in his account any longer for fear of losing the funds to Syria Government, he trusted me and kept it in my care which I told no one and at that time, the money was safe here because their were no inspections and interference from Syrian authorities in our camp but now our lives are in total danger since we stay in undisclosed location and the fund is no longer safe here because I am leaving on 27th June. I was so dumb founded when I heard about his death but I kept the money all along and thought of what next to do with the money.
      Dr Abu Faisal’s father served Dr Rifaat Al-Assad, younger brother of the former President of Syria,( Hafez Assad) now in exile in our country UK and he is in exile because he is not in support of the current President Bashar Al-Assad, who inherited harsh dictatorship from his father who refused to embrace peace and reform for his country.

• watch_out

My friend Dr Abu died in a bomb shell by the Syrian government forces in the hospital were he was giving medical treatment to wounded opposition protesters in the street and I inherited the money from him but I decided to use it to continue the dream of Dr Abu in Finland which he told me about the day he handed the fund to me. He said the money will be used for setting up a charity foundation in Finland which is his maternal home. He grew there and has always has good plan for retirement in Finland. I will say that he is rich because he told me about making a lot of money through oil deals in Syria when his uncle was still in government. I decided to continue his dreams because of his selfless and gentle nature and all I want is for you to help me and receive this fund in Finland and take (€) for your house cost and keep the remaining balance for me in your account till I arrive on 27th June.

I decided to search for someone that lives in Finland and has property to sell and that was the reason I went to a secure property site to be sure that the person is real and not imaginary. I look up to you for your help and your honesty to receive this fund and keep it till I come over in June. I do not have friends or relatives to inspect the house before my arrival but am satisfied having seen the property on Oikotie website. i believe I can trust you if you can help. Where I am now, we can only communicate through email which is very secured and safe but we will discuss on mobile any time I am far away from the camp.

Right now I have a solid opportunity to send this money to you with the help of ECHO European Commission for humanitarian services which is working under the Red Cross department that brings relief materials donated from other parts of the world to where I work.
        I have discussed with them and they are willing to assist me but I will give you more details when I hear from you.

Please be very honest, am trying to actualizing the dream of a nice man. I know there are so may stories from deceitful people but am not one, am honest and real and I can prove it in any way that you want and I am assuring you of 100% risk free through out the process. We can also discuss what I will offer to you for keeping the money in your care for one month till I arrive and I look up to you for a favorable answer, so I can give you more details.
        Thanks and best regards.

Dr Sojat Kresimir.

• watch_out
        watch_out kirjoitti:

My friend Dr Abu died in a bomb shell by the Syrian government forces in the hospital were he was giving medical treatment to wounded opposition protesters in the street and I inherited the money from him but I decided to use it to continue the dream of Dr Abu in Finland which he told me about the day he handed the fund to me. He said the money will be used for setting up a charity foundation in Finland which is his maternal home. He grew there and has always has good plan for retirement in Finland. I will say that he is rich because he told me about making a lot of money through oil deals in Syria when his uncle was still in government. I decided to continue his dreams because of his selfless and gentle nature and all I want is for you to help me and receive this fund in Finland and take (€) for your house cost and keep the remaining balance for me in your account till I arrive on 27th June.

I decided to search for someone that lives in Finland and has property to sell and that was the reason I went to a secure property site to be sure that the person is real and not imaginary. I look up to you for your help and your honesty to receive this fund and keep it till I come over in June. I do not have friends or relatives to inspect the house before my arrival but am satisfied having seen the property on Oikotie website. i believe I can trust you if you can help. Where I am now, we can only communicate through email which is very secured and safe but we will discuss on mobile any time I am far away from the camp.

Right now I have a solid opportunity to send this money to you with the help of ECHO European Commission for humanitarian services which is working under the Red Cross department that brings relief materials donated from other parts of the world to where I work.
        I have discussed with them and they are willing to assist me but I will give you more details when I hear from you.

Please be very honest, am trying to actualizing the dream of a nice man. I know there are so may stories from deceitful people but am not one, am honest and real and I can prove it in any way that you want and I am assuring you of 100% risk free through out the process. We can also discuss what I will offer to you for keeping the money in your care for one month till I arrive and I look up to you for a favorable answer, so I can give you more details.
        Thanks and best regards.

Dr Sojat Kresimir.

Sitten tuli toiselta tälläinen:

Hello ,
        I am from Syria but my mother is from Finland. I left Finland at the age of 2 after the death of my mother. My father died 6 years ago but when my Dad was alive he keep on telling me that my mum was a very nice woman and she helped her a lot but after her death he could not stay in Finland any longer and have to sold her house and came back to Syria with me. I am now a medical doctor working in the Red Cross. As you know this country is getting dangerous every day so i want to permanently relocate to Finland to start a new life in my second home. My Dad told me that i have the blood of the Finland because Finland people are kind and hard working people. Can i trust you? will you help me settle very well when i come to Finland .
        Now back to buying of your property (1) How old is the property and are you the first owner. If there is any information you feel i should know, please don't fail to tell me. When you give me answers of my questions, i shall trust you to give you more information and will also buy your property
        Best Regards
        Dr Ahmed

• Anonyymi
        watch_out kirjoitti:

Sitten tuli toiselta tälläinen:

Hello ,
        I am from Syria but my mother is from Finland. I left Finland at the age of 2 after the death of my mother. My father died 6 years ago but when my Dad was alive he keep on telling me that my mum was a very nice woman and she helped her a lot but after her death he could not stay in Finland any longer and have to sold her house and came back to Syria with me. I am now a medical doctor working in the Red Cross. As you know this country is getting dangerous every day so i want to permanently relocate to Finland to start a new life in my second home. My Dad told me that i have the blood of the Finland because Finland people are kind and hard working people. Can i trust you? will you help me settle very well when i come to Finland .
        Now back to buying of your property (1) How old is the property and are you the first owner. If there is any information you feel i should know, please don't fail to tell me. When you give me answers of my questions, i shall trust you to give you more information and will also buy your property
        Best Regards
        Dr Ahmed

wau olen saanut saman sähköpostiini. Ei voi kun nauraa että eihän kukaan järkevä edes tuohon vaivaudu vastaamaan. olisikohan joku Afrikasta taas etsimässä tyhmää ja ilmaista rahaa....

• Vuokr

Sain juuri tälläisen saman viestin asunnon vuokrauksen yheydessä. Varokaa

• Maaloordi

Juu, sama henkilö on samaan aikaan ostelemassa Suomesta asuntoa sekä halusi vuokrata myös minulta kämpän. Halusi lähettää rahaa 42000 euroa pankkitililleni säilöön. Vaikuttaa pahasti huijaukselta.

• Jürgencin

minäkin sain, ainakin itse aion kyllä lähettää tämän eteenpäin poliisille, tähän joku voisi vahingossa mennä ansaan.

• Tarkka vuokranantaja

Kiitos vinkeistä. Sama heebo taas aktivoitui ja nyt olemattomat puhelinnumero 02-45245 tai 385245245 kanssa.

Kuvio lienee se, että lähettävät vuoden vuokrat sun tilille, peruvat kaiken kun muutto peruuntui ja pyytävät 1-2 kk vuokraa lukuunottamatta palauttamaan rahat eri tilille/maahan. Kätevä keino huijata sinisilmäiset suomalaiset mukaan rahanpesuun. Tai sitten jotain ennakkomaksuhäsläystä. Varokaa!

• Kiitolinen vuokraaja
        Tarkka vuokranantaja kirjoitti:

Kiitos vinkeistä. Sama heebo taas aktivoitui ja nyt olemattomat puhelinnumero 02-45245 tai 385245245 kanssa.

Kuvio lienee se, että lähettävät vuoden vuokrat sun tilille, peruvat kaiken kun muutto peruuntui ja pyytävät 1-2 kk vuokraa lukuunottamatta palauttamaan rahat eri tilille/maahan. Kätevä keino huijata sinisilmäiset suomalaiset mukaan rahanpesuun. Tai sitten jotain ennakkomaksuhäsläystä. Varokaa!

Kiitos että varoitit. Sain juuri samanlaisen viestin samasta numerosta.

• vuokraa asuntoa

Kris Sojat lähestyi minua.. oli kummallinen viesti kun ensin puhuttiin miten maksu suoritetaan eikä oltu vuokraamastani asunnosta kiinnostuneita..
      Varokaa noita ihme viestejä..
      T

• Autoxxx

Hei Oikotieltä,

meillä on Sinulle potentiaalinen asiakas. Olethan asiakkaaseen pikaisesti yhteydessä.

Terveisin,
      Oikotie Autot

Asiakkaan yhteystiedot

Nimi: kresimir sojat
      Puhelinnumero: 385245245
      Sähköpostiosoite: [email protected]

Ei vissiin kannata vastata....

• Autoxxx

Kyseessä siis auton myynti-ilmoitukseen vastaus, sama hemmo liikkeellä.

• Anonyymi

kyllä ne suomalaisetkin osaavat ainakin tori.fi pari kertaa sorruin ostamaan tuotteita ja joko nämä suomalaiset myyjät on tyhmiä tai huijareota tai sitten eivät oikeasti erota minkä lainen on puu astia. Joten en enää osta tori.fi Siellä ne suomen huijarit myy romuansa ja muovista tulee puu astia ja lastulevystä Riikka puuta??

• Anonyymi
        Anonyymi kirjoitti:

kyllä ne suomalaisetkin osaavat ainakin tori.fi pari kertaa sorruin ostamaan tuotteita ja joko nämä suomalaiset myyjät on tyhmiä tai huijareota tai sitten eivät oikeasti erota minkä lainen on puu astia. Joten en enää osta tori.fi Siellä ne suomen huijarit myy romuansa ja muovista tulee puu astia ja lastulevystä Riikka puuta??

ja en edelleenkään tiedä mikä on Riikka puu ??
        suomalainen muka rehellinen joopa joo.

• Autonmyyjä

Tänne pukkaa samaa kamaa.. Tosin nyt vähän kovemmin yrittäen..

Vakuuttelee kovasti kaiken olevan vilpitöntä.. Nyt pitäis lähettää tietoja perheestä, osoitteet, kuvat passeista ym.. Ihan vain varmistaakseen kuka olen ja 30 000€ lähettäisi rahaa diplomaattisella postilla.. Eli salkulla, jonka avauskoodin saisin häneltä myöhemmin. Hänelle pitäisi varata hyvä hotelli ennakkoon minun nimelläni, sekä vuokrata auto omalla nimelläni.

Ja kovasti vakuuttelee, että punainen risti auttaa häntä näissä rahansiirroissa.. Just.. Varmaan todella turvallista..

• Suki

Jahas, kuulostaa sisällöltään samanlaiselta kuin itse juuri sain laitettuani asunnon myyntiin Oikotielle.
        Captain Stanley Walker, Yhdysvaltain armeijasta on pinteessä Kabulissa miljoonan dollarinsa kanssa. Hyvin kehitetty tarina kyllä.

• Anonyymi
        Suki kirjoitti:

Jahas, kuulostaa sisällöltään samanlaiselta kuin itse juuri sain laitettuani asunnon myyntiin Oikotielle.
        Captain Stanley Walker, Yhdysvaltain armeijasta on pinteessä Kabulissa miljoonan dollarinsa kanssa. Hyvin kehitetty tarina kyllä.

olisivat edes sanoneet että suomalainen sotilas on hädässä Kabulissa , ja nimikin voisi olla Matti tai vastaavanlainen.... heh heh ei voi kun nauraa

• Autonmyyjä

Eikun jatkaa.. Lähetti kuvat jopa passistaan.. Auto ei oo kiinnostanu pätkääkään missään vaiheessa, rahojensa maahan saaminen vaan tuntuu kiinnostavan... Mites nää tälläiset lähetellään poliisille?

• jarimmm

Samainen Kresimir Sojat kyselee asuntoani vuokralle:

"Asiakkaan viesti:
      am interested in your renting your apartment on oikotie.fi,contact me for discussion on payment, terms and condition.
      Lähettäjän nimi: kresimir sojat
      Lähettäjän puhelinnumero: 358567858
      Lähettäjän sähköposti: [email protected]
      Katso ilmoitus: http://asunnot.oikotie.fi"

tuo Dr Ahmed Syyriasta kyseli jo aiemmin samaa kämppää ja tarvitsi 9M$ käteiselleen kotia.

• Taka-Töölöstä

Kresimir Sojat halusi samana päivänä myös ostaa asunnon:

"Asiakkaan viesti:
        am interested in your buying your property on oikotie.fi,contact me for discussion on payment, terms and condition.

Lähettäjän nimi: kresimir sojat
        Lähettäjän puhelinnumero: 358567858
        Lähettäjän sähköposti: [email protected]"

- Kannattaa näköjään aina googlata nimi ennen kuin soittaa. Tai siirtää rahaa...

• TaloXXX

Sama heebo taas liikkeellä. sain samat viestit.
      Kiitos varoituksista.

• vuokranantaja1

Sain tänään täsmälleen samanlaisen viestin asunnon vuokrausilmoitusta koskien.

On kyllä kehittyneet nämä "nigerialaiskirjeet", tämä oli jopa erittäin hyvällä englannilla kirjoitettu... en taida silti mennä lankaan. ;)

Varokaa muutkin!

• Vuokranantaja3

Sama tyyppi kirjoitti minullekin nyyhkytarinan siitä, kuinka hänen on hengenvaarallista olla lääkärinä Syyriassa. Ja tarjosi 30 000 e minulle, jos autan häntä rahojen säilytyksessä. Onneksi googlettamalla selvisi heti, että 100% huijari kyseessä. Onko joku jo ilmiantanut poliisille? Ja jos on, niin onko sieltä kuulunut mitään?

• saatanan huora

Rahanpesua.

• Demetrio Agiire

"D-r" Sojat Kresimir reached Ukraine in his activity to find a proper place for realizing dreams of D-r Ahmed (lost) saving money(ha-ha). Read this :Hello,

Thanks for your response, my name is Sojat Kresimir, I am a medical doctor from Croatia but I am among the medical aid volunteers workers in Damascus Syria on one year medical relief mission. I am interested in buying your property and you will receive payment as soon as we conclude discussions. I will be in Ukraine on 4/12/2014 from Damascus Syria. On arrival in Ukraine, I will meet you to finalize this discussion. I want to buy the property for my personal use and I have an urgent payment offer for you. I want to transfer €950,000 to you and when you receive it in your account; you will take the cost of your property and will keep the remaining balance for me till I arrive. You can help me receive this fund even if you are not the direct owner of the property. This money belongs to late Dr Abu Faisal and it will be used for Dr Abu Faisal trust foundation in Ukraine. Dr .Abu is a Syrian medical doctor who was killed by a bomb where he was treating people in Aleppo hospital.

Before his death, he had called me and handed the money to me and asked me to secure it for him at the doctor’s camp where we reside, he did this for fear of losing the money to ISIS terrorist group and I took the money from him and kept it in a safe place till now. Right now Syria is very dangerous for doctors and other aid workers as the air strikes rain on Syria. The situation is even getting worst by the day because commercial activities have been crippled; homes shattered and millions of people flee into refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan. i will buy the property and am assuring you this, all i need is to finalize a deal with you as soon as possible.

I gave the funds to a trusted courier company agent for safe keeping and told her that it will be used for a medical project in Ukraine and he accepted to help me transfer it to Ukraine anytime am ready. Now I have decided to use this money and start up Dr Abu medical foundation in Ukraine but first, I have to buy a property before commencement of the project in December and I have emergency need to transfer this money out of Syria within one week or i may lose it as the situation gets worst in Syria. I want you to know that this business is legal and there is no risk involved because the funds have legal back up.

My offer is to send the whole money to you and when you receive it and confirm the total amount, you will take your property cost and will keep the remaining balance for me till I arrive in Ukraine on December 4th.if you accept to help me, I am offering you 10% commission which is €95,000 if you can help me receive this money in Ukraine.

It will be in our best interest if you let no one into this deal for fear of losing the money to thieves and scammers or even questioning so I can not even think of keeping this fund till December when I will leave Syria because I cannot fly to Ukraine with cash amount above €5,000 because of EU monetary laws. I discussed secretly with a trusted and reliable courier company that has there branch here in Syria and they accepted to deliver the funds to Europe through their express courier delivery. They will package the funds in a sealed box and will deliver it to your address within 4 days if you accept to help me. This deal can be done if we can trust each other. We will discuss more about the project and my stay in Ukraine if you can help me. Please respond urgently.

Waiting for your response.

Dr Sojat.

• Myyjä

Huijariko liikkeellä taas?
      Sähköpostilla soj kresimir at Outlook yrittää kalastella myynnissä olevaa kiinteistöä.
      VAROKAA!!!!!!
      ÄLÄ SIIS VASTAA SÄHKÖPOSTIIN! HÄVITÄ KONEELTASI HETI,!!!

• nlhikgfc

taas on hemmo vauhdissa, haluaa ostaa mun talon :)
      Asiakkaan tiedot:
      Nimi: kresimir sojat
      Sähköposti: [email protected]

• nlhikgfc

niin, ja toinen oli kamamarwan

• Asuntokauppias

Edelleen olemassa, nyt tohtori Dan-nimellä.

Kaverilla on vaan hiukan pasmat sekaisin, kun lupaa ostaa asunnon ja hän pitää loput siirretyistä rahoista. Sitten seuraavassa kappaleessa lupaa 10% siirretyistä rahoista minulle. eli 950 000 - 865 000 = 85 000, 10 % kommissio siirrosta 95 000, joten pelkästään tama mene pain persettä. Näitä tuli 2 kappaletta eri nimillä.
      Tämä toisena:

Hello,
      Thanks for responding, i want to assure you that i will buy your property, please read my offer carefully and respond urgently. i want to transfer the sum of 950,000 Euro (Nine hundred and fifty) to you, when you receive it, you will take the exact agreed cost pf your house and will keep the remaining in your account till i come and meet you in 3 week. My name is Dardan Geshi, I am a medical doctor from Kosovo but am among the 60 medical aid volunteer workers from Europe currently working in Syria on one year medical relief mission. I will be in Finland on 12th April from Syria.
      This money will be used for Dr Abu Faisal charity foundation in Finland. This charity foundation will focus mainly on war displaced people in internally displaced camps in Europe. Dr .Abu was a Syrian medical doctor who was killed by a bomb explosion in a hospital where he was treating people in Aleppo hospital in Syria. Dr Abu is my friend and he trusted me so much and entrusted this huge sum of money in my care and asked me to secure it for him at the doctor's camp where we reside here in Damascus. He withdrew this money from one of his bank accounts and gave it to me sealed in a diplomatic box and asked me to secure it for him. He told me that the money will be used for a charity project in Finland because his late mother is from Finland. He handed the money to me because the Syria Government wanted to freeze his account and I took the money from him and gave it to a Red Cross officer who promised to help me and fly the box to Europe through a Red Cross flight that will depart from Damascus this week. I told the Red Cross officer that the beneficiary of the box is in Finland. Syria is now very dangerous for doctors and other aid workers as the air strikes continue incessantly, commercial activities have been crippled in major cities in Syria, homes shattered and thousands flee into refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan. I am assuring you that I will give you 10% of this funds which is 95,000, if you can help me and receive this money in Finland.
      Right now, the money is still secured in a diplomatic box at the Red Cross office and I have made solid arrangements on how to transfer it to anyone who accepts to act as the beneficiary of the funds in Finland. I have emergency need to transfer this money out of Syria within this week or I may lose it as the situation gets worst. I want you to know that this business is legal and there is no risk involved because the funds have legal backup so you don't have any problem of money laundry.
      My offer is to send the whole money to you and when you receive it and confirm the total amount, you will take the agreed cost of your property and will keep the remaining balance for me till I arrive. I will give you 10% commission which is 95,000Euro.
      I want to confidently inform you that no one knows about this money and I have concluded arrangements on how to transfer it through the help of the Red Cross organization. I discussed secretly with a diplomatic organization that works under the Red Cross here in Syria and they accepted to deliver the funds to Europe through diplomatic cargo express service. They will package the funds in a diplomatic box and will deliver it to you.
      Please I want you to ask me any question about the money, Dr Abu or any other thing that you may like to know so I will give you more explanations on how we can do this business urgently. Please help me so we can use this fund to help others and also our selves. I searched oikotie site so I can find someone in Finland who has a property to sell and that was how I found you, please respond urgently because time is no longer on my side.
      Thanks and best regards, waiting for your response.
      Dr Dan.

• Suki

Tällaista liikkeellä nyt, laitoin juuri asunnon Oikotielle myyntiin:

How are you and your family, I pray you are all safe and good, Thanks for the information. i have take a look at the description of the property online, I am satisfied with it. Am willing to buy your property on your prize, but i have a business proposal which will enhance payment for the property. Am motivated to involve you in this transaction, because I believe You could be trusted and capable to handle it.

I will need this property for my private purposes as i will be relocating to your Country because of some security reasons and this is why i contacted you so that we can put head together towards my plan to invest in your Country. As a result of this, it will be important for me to reveal to you that I have in my possession the sum of €10.2 million euro. which i got during our raid on terrorism in Kabul Afghanistan. and as soon as I hear from you of your reassurance to assist me, then I will communicate for the delivery with the help of a red cross cargo jet.

As a US Military personnel, and i am assuring you that, this funds is very legal, and due to some circumstance, The box of funds in question is not safe here, the Taliban people, here are destroying lives and properties, and i don't know what will happen next, then, i take a step, that, this is the time, i need to invest this money in property investment in Europe, so i choose your country, as a place, i can have my investment, because i hear that is a good place for investment, and that is why i secure this property website , where i can be sure the person is real.

So, i need someone to stand in as beneficiary and receive this funds with good faith and trust, and as an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through (DIPLOMATIC CARRIER SERVICE). I just need your acceptance and all is done.

If you agree with me, i will give you more details, if you are willing to assist and ready to proceed with the transaction. In less than 4 Working days, the fund should have been delivered to you and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Kindly Regards,
      Captain Stanley Walker

• Anonyymi

nuo kaikki huijaukset onnistuvat ainoastaan jos syyllistyy ahneuteen.... olen kuullut että tarjoavat enemmän kuin itse myyjä pyytää asunnon myynti ilmoituksessa.
      ja kuka tyhmä myy asunnon niin että ostaja haluaa että ensin siirrät omistus suhteen ym paperit huijarin nimille ?? heh heh..... samoin nuo love scammer jonkun kuva ja sitten etsimään rakkauden kipeätä tyhmää..... välillä ei voi kun ihmetellä ihmisten yksinkertaisuutta....

• Anonyymi

Tälläistä roskaa sain myös minä, kohta kaiketi olisi tullut, raha pyyntöjä ;-D
      Hello,

I hope everything is fine with you and your lovely family. I'm so sorry for my late reply, because I have been very busy processing my retirement documents. Thank you so much once more for your good responses and clarification. Of course, you have to understand that I'm very much interested in buying your property because I'm planning to move to your country for my retirement and I'm beginning to see you as a gentle and trustworthy person, so I'm very much confident to do business with you now and in the future. Like i said in my email before, i would have liked to inspect the property, but my current location (Yemen) and the nature of my work will not allow me to do that at the moment but from the pictures and description of the property, i'm ready to take the property at your price and I also hope that we can work together and also do more businesses in the future. Considering my relocation to your country, I sincerely want to trust you with all my heart. So at this point I want to let you know that I have in my possession, the sum of €3.6 million which is my Security grant for my participation in providing private security for the exploration of crude oil by one of the Multinational Oil Companies in the world at the border post of Afghanistan and Iran. And I have decided to use these funds to buy your property, and also to establish my investment projects in your country. But because of the situation of things here, it may be very difficult for me to send the money through a bank transfer from here but i have a colleague here that has done such transactions before, may be i will ask him the bank that did it for him, then i will get back to you immediately so that we can plan how to move forward. Actually, this money is kept in a very safe place in a military camp at the border post of Afghanistan and Iran and I have been waiting for this moment to make good use of it. Now I want the FUNDS to be transferred to you without any delay. I have a very serious investment plan at heart which I want to establish there in your country. I can't transfer this money to the United States, since I'm relocating to your country for my retirement from the service very soon. So I need someone I can trust so much. If you agree, I will transfer the FUNDS into your care as my beneficiary, because I'm settling some accounts with the authorities in the USA. Therefore, I can't provide such a large amount of money to them, so I want to present someone as a beneficiary. I'm an American citizen and a Commander of the troops as a matter of fact. So I just need your consent, and everything will be done perfectly and I will provide you with all the necessary information to perfect this business. I decided to find someone who is trustworthy, that was why I went to a secured site. I have all the evidence of this FUNDS. I'm currently in Al Anad base in Yemen, and I have to get this money and move it to you if we can reach a good agreement. I'm waiting for your consent so that we can proceed and the FUNDS will be transferred into your account, and I will come over to your country immediately so that we can prepare the deed of sale through a notary and sign it and i will take over the remaining money and the Stock Certificate of ownership of the property will be transferred to me. I want to assure you that you are entitled to some compensation of 20% for all your efforts and assistance.

I attached my personal information and my pictures here for your confirmation.

Best regards,

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Cynthia Woods

😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋 💋 ­­­N­­y­m­­­f­o­­m­­a­­a­­­n­i -> https://x18.fun/girl04372247#CynthiaWoods 🔞💋❤️💋❤️💋🔞�
      YIT-Yhtymä
    2. Aimee Dvorak

😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍 💋 ­­N­­­y­­­m­­f­o­m­a­a­n­­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl02740429#AimeeDvorak 🔞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔞💋💋
    3. Becky Steele

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑 💋 ­­N­y­­­m­­f­­­o­­­m­­a­a­­­n­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl05250014#BeckySteele 🔞❤️💋❤️
      Arkkitehtuuri
    4. Allison Queen

🍒🍑🍒🍑🍒🍑🍒🍑🍒 ❤️ ­N­­­y­m­­­f­­­o­­m­a­a­­­n­­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl07854217#AllisonQueen 🔞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔞
      Vedonlyönti
    5. Stephanie Love

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 ❤️ ­­N­y­­­m­f­­o­­m­­­a­a­­n­­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl01692207#StephanieLove 🔞❤️💋❤️💋❤️
      Lappi
    6. Molly Graham

😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍 😍 ­­N­­­y­­m­­­f­­­o­­m­­a­a­n­i -> https://x18.fun/girl02277975#MollyGraham 🔞❤️💋❤️💋❤️🔞❤️
      Puhelimet
    7. Rachelle Reynolds

😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋 🔞 ­N­­­y­­m­f­­­o­­m­­­a­­a­n­i -> https://x18.fun/girl03175674#RachelleReynolds 🔞❤️💋❤️💋❤️
      Etelä-Savo
    8. Nancy Taylor

😍😍😍😋😋😋😋😍😍😍 ❤️ ­­­N­­­y­m­­­f­o­m­­­a­­­a­n­­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl01560856#NancyTaylor 🔞💋❤️💋❤️💋
      Kauris
    9. Pamela Orr

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 🍒 ­­­N­y­­m­f­­o­­­m­a­­­a­­­n­­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl06055581#PamelaOrr 🔞❤️💋❤️💋❤️🔞
      Star Wars
    10. Lakeisha Coleman

🍑🍒🍑🍒🍑🍒🍑🍒🍑 💋 ­­N­y­­­m­f­­o­­m­a­­­a­n­­i -> https://x18.fun/girl08105348#LakeishaColeman 🔞💋❤️💋❤️💋🔞
      Synnytys
    Aihe