uusi nimimerkki rekisteröity

lukefani

uusi nimimerkkini on lukefani (ent:lukepöpi) ihan että tiedätte.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • MasterGormo

Welcome to the light side of the force.

• DarthPlagueis

you don´t know the power of the dark side!

• LukeSkywalker1
        DarthPlagueis kirjoitti:

you don´t know the power of the dark side!

to have more fans... Buah hah haa!

• Anakin_Skywalker
        LukeSkywalker1 kirjoitti:

to have more fans... Buah hah haa!

my son. Don't let your pride get the best of you. I once did, and... well, I'm sure you all know what became of me because of that...

You know, that tall intimidating fellow in the black suit. The one who speaks with James Earl Jones' manipulated voice and walks around killing people with his red-bladed lightsaber. And he commanded by the way his own personal Star Dreadnaught class destroyer named the Executor.

Yup. That was me :) Oh, those were the days...

• Obi-Wan_Kenobi
        Anakin_Skywalker kirjoitti:

my son. Don't let your pride get the best of you. I once did, and... well, I'm sure you all know what became of me because of that...

You know, that tall intimidating fellow in the black suit. The one who speaks with James Earl Jones' manipulated voice and walks around killing people with his red-bladed lightsaber. And he commanded by the way his own personal Star Dreadnaught class destroyer named the Executor.

Yup. That was me :) Oh, those were the days...

Why are you saying things like that? You know better than well that those days were nothing more than full of useless killing and meaningless suffering for the whole galaxy.

You were supposed to have been redeemed. You came back to the light side when you killed Palpatine, don't you remember?! Still you're once again rambling here talking such bantha bodoo that it makes me sick to hear it. That kind of remembrance of your dark past is not good for you. You need to let go of your former self, that person which you never were. You were always first and foremost a Jedi Knight, Anakin. Despite your relatively long visit to the Dark Side. But it's over now. You are once again a Jedi and one of us and it would be best if you remembered that in the future too.

Now come on, Anakin. We need to get back to the Netherworld of the Force. Yoda and Master Qui-Gonn are already waiting for us with the afternoon tea...

• Anakin_Skywalker
        Obi-Wan_Kenobi kirjoitti:

Why are you saying things like that? You know better than well that those days were nothing more than full of useless killing and meaningless suffering for the whole galaxy.

You were supposed to have been redeemed. You came back to the light side when you killed Palpatine, don't you remember?! Still you're once again rambling here talking such bantha bodoo that it makes me sick to hear it. That kind of remembrance of your dark past is not good for you. You need to let go of your former self, that person which you never were. You were always first and foremost a Jedi Knight, Anakin. Despite your relatively long visit to the Dark Side. But it's over now. You are once again a Jedi and one of us and it would be best if you remembered that in the future too.

Now come on, Anakin. We need to get back to the Netherworld of the Force. Yoda and Master Qui-Gonn are already waiting for us with the afternoon tea...

Sure. I'm once more a Jedi Knight but hey, what harm could it cause if I once in a while felt a little nostalgic about my happy... I mean tragic Sith-years? Afterall, they were the most exiting years of my life. During those years I felt more alive than ever in my earlier life...

• Obi-Wan_Kenobi

Sure. I'm once more a Jedi Knight but hey, what harm could it cause if I once in a while felt a little nostalgic about my happy... I mean tragic Sith-years? Afterall, they were the most exiting years of my life. During those years I felt more alive than ever in my earlier life...

We've talked about this countless of times! No more this kind of nonsense and Sithspit!

Now get a move on, or I will have to tell Master Yoda and Qui-Gonn how badly you've been behaving...

• Anakin_Skywalker

We've talked about this countless of times! No more this kind of nonsense and Sithspit!

Now get a move on, or I will have to tell Master Yoda and Qui-Gonn how badly you've been behaving...

Which kind of reminds me of a certain Count Dooku. Remember, master? Remember how I cut off both his arms and then decapitated him? Now that was cool, wasn't it?

Ok, ok!! Don't give me that kind of look, master. Not again! I was just talking about our mutual past experiences in a humorous manner...

Ok, I'm coming, I'm coming!!!

• MasterGormo

N'Kata Del Gormo
        Yoda
        Dooku
        Qui-Gon Jinn
        Obi-Wan Kenobi
        Anakin Skywalker

• Ahsoka_Tano

Which kind of reminds me of a certain Count Dooku. Remember, master? Remember how I cut off both his arms and then decapitated him? Now that was cool, wasn't it?

Ok, ok!! Don't give me that kind of look, master. Not again! I was just talking about our mutual past experiences in a humorous manner...

Ok, I'm coming, I'm coming!!!

Master Anakin! I'm so sorry to leaving jedis, but I think... I feel like anyone trust me... Except you. I understand it now. Sorry master...

• Yrjö Lucas.

Edes jonkinlainen leffa. Paitsi, jos joku käyttää monta eri nimimerkkiä.

• KyleKatarn1987

Eräillä henkilöillä vaikuttaa olleen täällä varsin henkevät keskustelut, joskin minustakin tuntuu siltä että ovat olleet oikeasti yksi ja sama henkilö kahdella eri nimimerkillä.

Kukakohan mahtaa olla noiden nimimerkkien haltija? Sitä tässä suuresti ihmettelen...

• MasterGormo
        KyleKatarn1987 kirjoitti:

Eräillä henkilöillä vaikuttaa olleen täällä varsin henkevät keskustelut, joskin minustakin tuntuu siltä että ovat olleet oikeasti yksi ja sama henkilö kahdella eri nimimerkillä.

Kukakohan mahtaa olla noiden nimimerkkien haltija? Sitä tässä suuresti ihmettelen...

Minä pidän monesti henkeviä ja huvittavia keskusteluja itseni kanssa. Näyttää siltä, että minä en ole ainoa...

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Millä voin

Hyvittää kaiken?
      Ikävä
    2. Jotain puuttuu

Kun en sinua näe. Et ehkä arvaisi, mutta olen arka kuin alaston koivu lehtiä vailla, talven jäljiltä, kun ajattelen sinu
      Ikävä
    3. Haluan sut

Haluatko sinä vielä mut?
      Ikävä
    4. Ampuminen Iisalmessa

Älytöntä on tämä maailman meno.
      Iisalmi
    5. 177
    6. Pohjola kadulla paukuteltu

Iltasanomissa juttua.
      Iisalmi
    7. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    8. Haluaisin aidosti jo luovuttaa ja unohtaa

Ei tästä mitään tule koskaan.
      Ikävä
    9. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    10. Euroviisut fiasko, Suomen kautta aikain typerin esitys, jumbosija odottaa. Olisi pitänyt boikotoida!

Tämän vuoden euroviisut on monella tapaa täydellinen fiasko. Ensinnäkin kaikkien itseään kunnioittavien eurooppalaisten
      Maailman menoa
    Aihe