Stan Bedwells blog from Kouvola

kuningaskobra1

Shhhhhhh sshhhhhh shhhhshshshshhshshhhh shh

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Indians are champion

What's so funny here?
      Grow up and start practice cause next summer Indians are going all the way baby.
      See you at maple bowl. Our next year time is going to be awesome, hulaba fuckin Ay!!!

• 5+16

• broken elbow

Take me to gym, Stan!

• Lindholm fun club
        5+16 kirjoitti:

Mitä siellä lukee, ei pysty rekisteröitymään.

Date: 09-Oct-2013 Left by: Dominic Olney

I have played football for many years in Europe, and this was my 4th time going back to Finland. I have always enjoyed my time playing there and always recommended it, but this time I can not recommend playing for the Indian. We were told that there world be a car for us to use to get around anthat we would each have our own bikes. I assumed that as we had our own bikes that everything would be in close proximity, I was so wrong. We were 20 minute drive away from kouvola which was where our food was.

We were only given 6-7 bikes between us to get around, the car was given the bare minimum amount of petrol to make to trips for all the imports to get to the lunch. This would never really last. We were told that we could use the gym at the scholl but this was only open 2-4 or something similar, we then asked if we could have petrol for the gym as it would benifit the team. We were told 'No you should only be going the gym 2 times a week that was it'

We were never given the basic commodities in the apartments we were sharing about 3 small ice boxs between 10 people, having to share cooking utensils between flats. The internet ws just a usb dongle that struggled for conection with to people on line.

I was injured doing a game against the wolverines it took 3-4 days after the game for me to see a doctor and have an xray. After having this x-ray I was never taken back to see the doctor the gm Mika just said that It was fine nothing was broken. I then starpped up the foot as I didnt want to let down my fellow imports and team. After this game I then requested to see a doctor again. I was told that I would just have to go to the accident and emergency at the hospital on my own.

I then proceded to rest my foot during the week before the games hoping it would be better, I turned up at every practice session but I did not coach the youth becase I was important to stay off my foot as order by the doctor I saw on my own. I played 3 games on my injured foot because the team at one point could make the playoffs andthen because we didnt have the numbers to make up the team. I played both ways on this injury. I have since been home an found out that I had severely damaged the ligaments/tendons in my foot. But apparently according to Mika the GM i had no injury and it was all put on.

A few days before the second to last game against the Butchers I recieved a facebook messgae from Mika asking how my foot was. I replied saying that it was sore an still not feeling right, his response was to tell me not to play or train an he was getting me a flight home after the weekend.
        This was all done without the knowledge of the head coach Kari and the Defense coach. I ask if I am still going to be getting paid the money that I am owed along with the win bonus, I get no response, so after several messages I finally get a response from mika, which he say I will get paid my as my contract states.

My flight is then booked back to a different uk aiport then i flew out on, which is an exrta 1-2 hours from my home. Mika picks me up from my apartment, the only way I knew he was there was because I looked out of my door at 20-25 minutes past the time he was supposed to take me, this is because he had refused to come and knock on the door.

The whole 3 hour drive to the airport was spent in silence, on arriving at the airport 40 minutes before my flight he hands me a letter and says that he is not paying me the money they owe me, I was also told that my injury was basically faked becuase I played in the games. I have also been sent a bill for the hospital i had to take my self to.

While Mika is in charge of the team I would not be able to recomend the team with a clear conscious.
        The only positives are that the players that do turn up want to learn, and Passithe guy that looked after the imports does one hell of a job.

You will get the same response from every import on that team from 2013

• Lindholm fun club
        5+16 kirjoitti:

Mitä siellä lukee, ei pysty rekisteröitymään.

Negative review Date: 09-Oct-2013 Left by: Chaz Thompson

The GM is horrible. I broke my ankle up there on july 7th. He told me that he would take care of everything when I got back to the states. I might be done with football because the team dont wanna pay for my rehab and the GM I've been emailing for months has yet to return any of my emails.

I'm not the only import that think this about them. He gave us 1 car for ten imports it was horrible; we stayed out of the city in the woods and we had to go to the city to eat. No gym membership really. No bus pass for us. 6 BIKES for ten people and we always only had 12 local players at practice. The only good thing is that the local people where nice.

Negative review Date: 01-Oct-2013 Left by: Vincent Pervis

The Kouvola Indians organization was the WORST I’ve EVER played for! I don’t know what happened in the past but when I played for this team in 2013, it was a horrible experience for me and the other imports. Be warned that if Mika Lindholm is the team manager still, this team will still have major issues in the future. I won’t rant on, but here are a few things that happened while I played for the Kouvola Indians in 2013:

-Upon arrival at the Helsinki airport, Columbus Givens and I were forced to wait 6 hours before being picked up from the airport after a 20 hour flight to Europe

-On our second day in Finland, Mika Lindholm made Chaz Thompson, Columbus Givens, and myself wait 9 hours before paying us an agreed upon amount of money. During this period we had no money or food and had to particiapate in our first practice. When we used this money to buy food, Mika Lindholm left us at the grocery store because we were taking too long. He did eventually come back to pick us up and argue about us buying food.

-During our entire stay in Finland we had a car that seated 5 for the 10 imported players on the team. We were also given a total of 7 bikes. We were told by Mika Lindholm that the car was for eating lunch only, and that we would have to take trips. Also any gas used for anything other than lunch we had to pay ourselves.

-Medical treatment included seeing a doctor who would send players to get x-rays. No one ever received any follow up visits with doctors, Mika Lindholm would personally tell players “the doctor said you’re ok you can play”.

-Dominic Olney was taken off the roster by Mika Lindholm without the headcoach’s knowledge because he refused to coach juniors while injured. During this same week I was scheduled for an MRI by the team doctor. Mika Lindholm cancelled the MRI and said I was faking an injury. The MRI was later rescheduled, but I didn’t receive the results of it until one month later as I was leaving the country.

-The average number of players at practices was around 20 players, 10 of which were import players. I had to play offense, defense, and ALL special teams during every game I played. We were told this team wanted to compete in the Maple League.

-Benjamin Watkins was told beforehand there would be an offensive line coach, but instead the English football player was forced to coach the offensive lineman himself. Roberto Moya was told before arriving that he would have a chance to learn a great deal about playing football in Finland, but instead was a starter on a line with no coach besides his teammate.

-Kari Leivoja drove from Porvoo (which was about an hour away) for practice 3 to 4 days a week. The team barely paid him enough to cover his gas expenses. Kari told newspapers that the Indians couldn’t handle the responsibilities of 10 imports and Mika Lindholm responded that Kari was not telling the truth.

-With two games left in the season Mika Lindholm terminated the contract of Tachu Orue. Tachu was told that his flight was scheduled in a week and he could play in the upcoming game if he wanted to, but he would not be paid for it. Tachu was the 2nd on the team in tackles and interceptions, and started on offense and defense for the Indians.

-Dominic Olney, myself, and Thomas Addison were all not paid our final salaries and win bonuses.

If you want to play quality football and be treated with respect, this is NOT the place to go! As long as Mika Lindholm is running things for the Inidans this organization will not be a welcome place for imports. There are plenty more incidents I could report but if you really wanna know about this team please ask the other imports as well:
        Chaz Thompson
        Columbus Givens
        Thomas Addison
        Benjamin Watkins
        Dominic Olney
        Dominik Dabrowski
        Tachu Orue
        Roberto Moya
        Alfonso Rutina
        Kristof Schroeder

• 12+10
        Lindholm fun club kirjoitti:

The GM is horrible. I broke my ankle up there on july 7th. He told me that he would take care of everything when I got back to the states. I might be done with football because the team dont wanna pay for my rehab and the GM I've been emailing for months has yet to return any of my emails.

I'm not the only import that think this about them. He gave us 1 car for ten imports it was horrible; we stayed out of the city in the woods and we had to go to the city to eat. No gym membership really. No bus pass for us. 6 BIKES for ten people and we always only had 12 local players at practice. The only good thing is that the local people where nice.

The Kouvola Indians organization was the WORST I’ve EVER played for! I don’t know what happened in the past but when I played for this team in 2013, it was a horrible experience for me and the other imports. Be warned that if Mika Lindholm is the team manager still, this team will still have major issues in the future. I won’t rant on, but here are a few things that happened while I played for the Kouvola Indians in 2013:

-Upon arrival at the Helsinki airport, Columbus Givens and I were forced to wait 6 hours before being picked up from the airport after a 20 hour flight to Europe

-On our second day in Finland, Mika Lindholm made Chaz Thompson, Columbus Givens, and myself wait 9 hours before paying us an agreed upon amount of money. During this period we had no money or food and had to particiapate in our first practice. When we used this money to buy food, Mika Lindholm left us at the grocery store because we were taking too long. He did eventually come back to pick us up and argue about us buying food.

-During our entire stay in Finland we had a car that seated 5 for the 10 imported players on the team. We were also given a total of 7 bikes. We were told by Mika Lindholm that the car was for eating lunch only, and that we would have to take trips. Also any gas used for anything other than lunch we had to pay ourselves.

-Medical treatment included seeing a doctor who would send players to get x-rays. No one ever received any follow up visits with doctors, Mika Lindholm would personally tell players “the doctor said you’re ok you can play”.

-Dominic Olney was taken off the roster by Mika Lindholm without the headcoach’s knowledge because he refused to coach juniors while injured. During this same week I was scheduled for an MRI by the team doctor. Mika Lindholm cancelled the MRI and said I was faking an injury. The MRI was later rescheduled, but I didn’t receive the results of it until one month later as I was leaving the country.

-The average number of players at practices was around 20 players, 10 of which were import players. I had to play offense, defense, and ALL special teams during every game I played. We were told this team wanted to compete in the Maple League.

-Benjamin Watkins was told beforehand there would be an offensive line coach, but instead the English football player was forced to coach the offensive lineman himself. Roberto Moya was told before arriving that he would have a chance to learn a great deal about playing football in Finland, but instead was a starter on a line with no coach besides his teammate.

-Kari Leivoja drove from Porvoo (which was about an hour away) for practice 3 to 4 days a week. The team barely paid him enough to cover his gas expenses. Kari told newspapers that the Indians couldn’t handle the responsibilities of 10 imports and Mika Lindholm responded that Kari was not telling the truth.

-With two games left in the season Mika Lindholm terminated the contract of Tachu Orue. Tachu was told that his flight was scheduled in a week and he could play in the upcoming game if he wanted to, but he would not be paid for it. Tachu was the 2nd on the team in tackles and interceptions, and started on offense and defense for the Indians.

-Dominic Olney, myself, and Thomas Addison were all not paid our final salaries and win bonuses.

If you want to play quality football and be treated with respect, this is NOT the place to go! As long as Mika Lindholm is running things for the Inidans this organization will not be a welcome place for imports. There are plenty more incidents I could report but if you really wanna know about this team please ask the other imports as well:
        Chaz Thompson
        Columbus Givens
        Thomas Addison
        Benjamin Watkins
        Dominic Olney
        Dominik Dabrowski
        Tachu Orue
        Roberto Moya
        Alfonso Rutina
        Kristof Schroeder

Ohhoh!! Aika hurjaa palautetta. Onko oikeasti pakko pyristellen yrittää pelata vaahteraliigaa jos omia pelaajia ei ole riittävästi?

• 18+14
        Lindholm fun club kirjoitti:

Chaz Thompson
        Columbus Givens
        Thomas Addison
        Benjamin Watkins
        Dominic Olney
        Dominik Dabrowski
        Tachu Orue
        Roberto Moya
        Alfonso Rutina
        Kristof Schroeder

"Team has potential but GM was very erratic and caused problems throughout the season, so much so many imports often will not return because of him. Player numbers were low and this could cause problems."

http://www.touchdown-europe.net/2012/11/team-finland-kouvola-indians_12.html

• aussiemamba

Shhhhhhhh?

• kalkkarokäärme

SHSHSHSHHSSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHHHHHHHH!!!

TRRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRRTTRTR!!!!

• ShhShhShhShhShh

Tulee vissii pitkä ja ahkerasti päivittyvä blogi joka pitää sisällään tosi paljon uutisointia joukkueen tapahtumista ja pelien vaiheista. Missään nimessä ei mitään 5 sivun kännikertomuksia. Kaikenlisäksi heti kun pitäis ruveta kirjottaan oikeasti merkityksellisistä jutuista loppuuki kirjottaminen kuin seinään. Ps. Iso poika ei kehtaa kiroilla FB:ssä koska pelkää saavansa korvilleen isoäidiltään.

• 35-21

Aika rajua palautetta Kouvolan suuntaan. Voi olla ettei ole kaikkein helpoin homma värvätä uusia jenkkiapuja.
      Ainahan noi importit pikkusen rutisee, mutta että koko sakin nimet alla ja viitti tuonne Eurosivuille heittää kommentit/kirjeen, niin on tullut huono mieli Suomen vierailulta. HUH

• 8+19

Eikös tuolla ollu jotain muutakin hässäkkää jenkkien kanssa aiemmin?

• 1+1=4
        8+19 kirjoitti:

Eikös tuolla ollu jotain muutakin hässäkkää jenkkien kanssa aiemmin?

Joka vuosihan siellä on ollut jotain hässäkkää. VIime vuonnahan sieltä taisi lähteä DB ja päävalmentaja jo ennen kauden alkua.

• snakearm
        1+1=4 kirjoitti:

Joka vuosihan siellä on ollut jotain hässäkkää. VIime vuonnahan sieltä taisi lähteä DB ja päävalmentaja jo ennen kauden alkua.

Hyvää duunia kouvola näköjään tehnyt suomijefun eteen!Keep up the good work!

• 5+8

Kateeliisten panettelua nämä haukkumiset.
      Ruokailuun ei ollut 20 minuutin matkaa autolla. 10 minuuttia maksimissaan ja jos tämä on liikaa ei tarvitse lähteä ulkomaille pelaamaan.
      Maassa maan tavalla.
      Pyöriä oli kaikille riittävästi mutta yllätten muutamista kumi puhkesi ja eivät nämä mitään kumia halunneet tahtoneet paikata. Parin minuutin keissi mutta kun ei ehdi niin ei ehdi olkoot ilman pyöriä. Pyörät jätetty makaamaan minne milloinkin ilman lukkoja ei kunnioitettu omaisuutta ollenkaan.
      On se ihme että lääkräi sanoo jalan olevan terve mutta ei voi pelata enää sen jälkeen kun playoff ei mahdollista. Kuitenkin pystyy juhlimassa käydä ja kävellä kunnolla.
      Tekemättömästä työstä ei palkkaa työelämässäkään makseta.
      Noin tulihan sanottua vastakkainen näkemys.

• Suomalainen OL/DL

Näin juuri, mietinkin ettei taida ulkomaalaisilla olla puhtaat jauhot pussissa.
        Mihin me edes tarvitaan kotimaisessa sarjassamme näitä tusina europelaajia ja jenkkilän kolmosdivarin penkinlämmittäjiä.
        Kotimaisilla voimilla menestykseen!!!

• ex-katsoja

Miksi nämä pelaajat olisivat kateellisia?
        Toki voi olla vähän värikynää, mutta uskon noita pelaajia enemmän kuin seuran selittelyjä.

• Suomalainen OL/DL
        ex-katsoja kirjoitti:

Miksi nämä pelaajat olisivat kateellisia?
        Toki voi olla vähän värikynää, mutta uskon noita pelaajia enemmän kuin seuran selittelyjä.

eli todisteista välittämättä olet valinnut jo puolesi. Taidat olla näitä kuuluisia yhden totuuden miehiä. Sanotaan suoraan että mielipiteesi ei minua kiinnosta ja olet väärässä mutta en jaksa alkaa väittelemään kanssasi koska kyllä sinunlaisesi tiedetään

• tshetsheeni

Moi Mika

• 7+8

MORO MIKA L. !

• 20+9
        Suomalainen OL/DL kirjoitti:

eli todisteista välittämättä olet valinnut jo puolesi. Taidat olla näitä kuuluisia yhden totuuden miehiä. Sanotaan suoraan että mielipiteesi ei minua kiinnosta ja olet väärässä mutta en jaksa alkaa väittelemään kanssasi koska kyllä sinunlaisesi tiedetään

Kumma juttu että joka vuosi samassa joukkoeessa on samat ongelmat. Ilmeisesti joukkoeeseen valikoituu vaan sitten ne paskat pelaajat jotka valittavat ja valehtelevat pelkästään. Seura johdolla peiliin katsomisen paikka, ei importeilla !

• 2+11
        Suomalainen OL/DL kirjoitti:

Mistä ihmeen todisteista välittämättä?! Kumpikin puoli esittänyt todisteet kirjoittamalla ja seurajohdon todisteetko nyt tässä painavat enemmän kuin pelaajien?

• 15+11

Mistä sivulta noi palautteet on peräisin?

• 9+5

Europlayers

• Djdjdj

Missä siellä?

• 6+12

Indiansien sivulla palautesivulla.

• 3+9

Millä kotimaisilla voittoon ? Ensin pitäisi saada ne treeneihin :D

• Vasara ja sirppi

Hei Kouvola Indians ja varsinkin seuranjohto! Minä olen suomalainen, monta vuotta pelannut linjamiehen raakile ja asun Inarin ja Hangon välissä. Minua kiinnostaisi tulla valmentamaan itseäni juuri teidän joukkueeseen. Olen kuullut pelkkiä kehuja luonnonkauniista betonikaupungistanne. Kuulemma vain Jakomäki ja Hervanta pystyy taistelemaan kauneudesta teidän kaupunkinne kanssa, mutta nuo kaupunginosat saavat perintöprinsessan tittelit, kun Kouvostoliitto on omassa kastissaan tässä sarjassa.

Olen myös ihmisenä hivenen outo. Tykkään siitä kun minun päälleni lentää räkää, pa**aa ja ku**a. Ja tämä vain näin kielikuvallisesti, koska enhän ole mikään perverssi, josta tulisi teille ongelmia. Toimitteko te "Suomi-importtien" kanssa samalla tavalla? Haaveilen jo siitä, kun mennessäni rikki pelissä. Joukkueenjohto käskee kävellä minut takaisin kotiini lämmittämään saunaa ja itkemään suihkussa. Olen valmis jopa maksamaan tästä kohtelusta.

Onko joukkueenne lääkäri mahdollisesti ihmiskuiskaaja? Helpottaisi huomattavasti joukkueenjohdon hommia, kun pelkällä soitolla saisi vammat selville. Itsehän tietysti kävelen lääkärin tykö. Vaikka rikkinäisenä.

• Euro-Kalkkaro

SHSHHSHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHH!!!!

TRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTTRR!!!

• en tiiedä

saako muuten täi bedwell rahhaa tosta touhusta ja jos saa mimmossii summii

• varma tieto

Bedwell saa heittämistään palloista kilometrikorvauksen. Mitä se nyt on tänä vuonna? Ja tämä vain peleissä tulleista jaardeista. Jenkkihän olis upporikas, jos harjoituksessa heitetytkin laskettais. Sitten se saa taksitaksojen mukaisen odotusmaksun, kun se odottaa seuran puheenjohtajan kyytiä eri paikkoihin. Sitä en tiedä, että saako myös jenkit kilometrikorvaukset, kun joutuvat klenkkaamaan lääkärin tykö.

• 19+1
        varma tieto kirjoitti:

Bedwell saa heittämistään palloista kilometrikorvauksen. Mitä se nyt on tänä vuonna? Ja tämä vain peleissä tulleista jaardeista. Jenkkihän olis upporikas, jos harjoituksessa heitetytkin laskettais. Sitten se saa taksitaksojen mukaisen odotusmaksun, kun se odottaa seuran puheenjohtajan kyytiä eri paikkoihin. Sitä en tiedä, että saako myös jenkit kilometrikorvaukset, kun joutuvat klenkkaamaan lääkärin tykö.

Tuleeko kilsat vain onnistuneista syötöistä, vai lasketaanko kaikki pallon ilmassa kulkema matka matseissa?

• toinen varma tieto
        19+1 kirjoitti:

Tuleeko kilsat vain onnistuneista syötöistä, vai lasketaanko kaikki pallon ilmassa kulkema matka matseissa?

Tilastoidut heitot. Intereistä en tiedä. Voi olla, että ne vähennetään korvauksista. Taitaa käydä niin, että Bedwell maksaa Kouvolalle ensi kauden pelaamisestaan.

• pesikurse

Kouvola tuli liigaan kepulikonsteilla ja aikoo näköjään yrittää rimpuilla kepulikonsteilla myös kausien ajan. Näillä pelleillä on max 1v jäljellä liigatasolla.

• katsomosheriffi

hauis kaipaisi lihaa

terveisin:katsomosheriffi

• AA-katsomo

Maksa kaipaisi vapaapäivää alkoholin polttamisesta...

• ML indians

lopettakaa narina Kouvola on tehnyt hienoa työtä suomi jefun eteen

• mietinvain

Onkohan Stanilla jo menny sukset ristiin Kouvolassa kun näyttää etsivän uutta seuraa ainakin pelaajaprofiilin mukaan europlayersissa?

• 62+9
        mietinvain kirjoitti:

Onkohan Stanilla jo menny sukset ristiin Kouvolassa kun näyttää etsivän uutta seuraa ainakin pelaajaprofiilin mukaan europlayersissa?

Sopimus on purettu Kouvolan kanssa. Hän huomasi että se paska on uppoava laiva ja nosti kytkintä...

• 11+2
        62+9 kirjoitti:

Sopimus on purettu Kouvolan kanssa. Hän huomasi että se paska on uppoava laiva ja nosti kytkintä...

Jos se meni sixtareihin ?

• intercepted

Bedwell is gon be da worst qb Finland has ever seen next season. I bet the 5-7 120lb man giant gon be destroyed on the first snap of the season and will never walk again. Thank God nobody will miss him

• 5+4

moi tumma jenkki pelaaja

• ölllöö

Rakas Kolumpus... Et sinäkään niin ylivoimainen ollut, että sua jäätäis kaipaamaan..

• Joulupukkipukki

Sulla oli Kolumpus komia parta!

• 18+8

Maailma Kouvolasta käsin on erilainen.

"Aiemmin Euroopassa Italiassa, Unkarissa, Hollannissa, Intiassa ja Tanskassa valmentanut Simmons tuo uutta näkemystä Indiansin hyökkäykseen verrattuna viime vuoteen etenkin heittopelin muodossa.

Intiassa..

38v valmentaja voidaan nähdä myös kentällä. Miksi???

• ffffeee
      • pesikurse

Kyllä tuohkin vielä oharit tekee...

• 17+11

MOI MIKA !

• 12+19

Lyhyeksi jäi tämä blogi :D

• Korjaaja!

Anteeksi, mutta oikea muoto on "Lyhyeksi jäi tämäkin blogi"

• 3+9

Lyhyeksi jäi Stanin jenkkivisiitti ja kaveri nähdään jälleen tällä kaudella euroopassa myrkyttämässä ilmaa. Mun mielstä Lindholm ja Bedwell olis kyllä ansainneet toisensa.

• 19+8

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Katso: Ohhoh! Miina Äkkijyrkkä sai käskyn lähteä pois Farmi-kuvauksista -Kommentoi asiaa: "En ole.."

Tämä oli shokkiyllätys. Oliko tässä kyse tosiaan siitä, että Äkkijyrkkä sanoi asioita suoraan vai mistä.... Tsemppiä, Mi
      Tv-sarjat
    2. Voi kun mies rapsuttaisit mua sieltä

Saisit myös sormiisi ihanan tuoksukasta rakkauden mahlaa.👄
      Ikävä
    3. Haluan jutella kanssasi Nainen

Olisiko jo aika tavata ja avata tunteemme...On niin paljon asioita joihin molemmat ehkä haluaisimme saada vastaukset...O
      Ikävä
    4. Poliisiauto Omasp:n edessä parkissa

Poliisiauto oli parkissa monta tuntia Seinäjoen konttorin edessä tänään. Haettiinko joku tai jotain pankista tutkittavak
      Seinäjoki
    5. Onko mies niin,

että sinulle ei riitä yksi nainen? Minulle suhde tarkoittaa sitoutumista, tosin eihän se vankila saa olla kummallekaan.
      Tunteet
    6. Voitasko leikkiä jotain tunnisteleikkiä?

Tietäisi ketä täällä käy kaipaamassa.. kerro jotain mikä liittyy sinuun ja häneen eikä muut tiedä. Vastaan itsekin kohta
      Ikävä
    7. Armi Aavikko Malmin hautausmaa

Haudattiinko Armi arkussa Malmin hautausmaalle vai tuhkattiinko hänet? Kuka tietää asiasta oikein?
      Kotimaiset julkkisjuorut
    8. Miksi näin?

Miksi vihervassut haluaa maahan porukkaa jonka pyhä kirja kieltää sopeutumisen vääräuskoisten keskuuteen? Näin kotoutumi
      Maailman menoa
    9. Tietysti jokainen ansaitsee

Hän varmasti ansaitsee vain parasta ja sopivinta tietenkin, suon sen onnen hänelle enemmän kuin mielelläni. Aika on nyt
      Ikävä
    10. Haluisin suudella ja huokailla

ja purra kaulaasi ja rakastella sinua. Haluisin puristella rintojasi ja pakaroitasi. Ei sinulla taida olla kuitenkaan ni
      Ikävä
    Aihe