Work in Finland?

Just a few questions

Hi everyone. Was just wondering what kind of jobs can ENGLISH speaking person get in Finland? (No finnish skills or swedish)

Experiences, please. :)

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Licence to drive

It depends which schools You have gone thru - and have diploma ?

What country You come from and if You know our way of life ?

Are You - western of eastern way of thinking ?

• language?

"Was just wondering what kind of jobs can ENGLISH speaking person get in Finland?"

In English: I was just wondering what kind of jobs AN English-speaking person CAN get in Finland? (No Finnish or Swedish skills.)

• do not make

any notice to the dialog from 6.6 7.6, there is some problemfilled person writing to many questions in SUOMI 24 with hidden rasist text.
        I think the best workingplace for You would be in English Ambassady.

• Sadly, the economy is plummeting here as much as everywhere, so with a bit of luck you might get a job as a builder. Especially, if you don't expect to be paid anything. Feel free to try your luck, though.

• Heikkko

If you are English or Finnish-speaking does not matter when the Finnish economy is so run-down in the bottom as it is right now. I have a lot of Finnish friends who do not receive their salaries from the building companies they worked for many years, and they are now forced to try to sell the house to survive. Myself I try to sell my house but it's very dificult as it much harder for the buyers to get loans now.I shouldn't recommend anybody to move to Finland until they change the government and put people there who can make their own budget.

• dfnfgsfhsfjfjfj

try
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_union
        Thanks to the rich but the stupid gentlemen who dropped Tupo. Strong strikes are in the front, and the like has not been seen since 1956. But due to the simple pay, a general strike is no longer possible.

который абсурден. Спасибо богатым, но глупым господам, которые уронили Тупо. Сильные удары впереди и тому подобное не видели с 1956 года. Но из-за простой оплаты всеобщая забастовка больше невозможна.

https://keskustelu.suomi24.fi/t/15027517/tulossa-suuri-lakkosyksy-suomeen

• study the language

Have You asked the postal service ?

There is no languages needed - expect if You

know english.

• About moving

There is immense hostility against foreigners in Finland.

• fist iron

The hostility is against you personally, for being a nincompoop. Any reasonable person moving to Finland can expect to be met with civility and warmth.

• Lene2

That can be true but if you belieave in yourself for real, this make no difference. I came to Finland 7 year ago. I decide to come JUST with job already, for me make no sense to go anywhere for any reason without the minimun criteria that I wish for my life. Until now I never have been without incoming. Times that I didn't have a fix job I work anyway as free lancer, paying my taxes same way. I make few couses and now I work for myself. Sometimes I got extra work our for extra money because fix jobs is almost impossible and I prefere to invest on my own free lancer option. You don't need luck, you need a good strategy for your life no matter where you are.

• lene1
        Lene2 kirjoitti:

That can be true but if you belieave in yourself for real, this make no difference. I came to Finland 7 year ago. I decide to come JUST with job already, for me make no sense to go anywhere for any reason without the minimun criteria that I wish for my life. Until now I never have been without incoming. Times that I didn't have a fix job I work anyway as free lancer, paying my taxes same way. I make few couses and now I work for myself. Sometimes I got extra work our for extra money because fix jobs is almost impossible and I prefere to invest on my own free lancer option. You don't need luck, you need a good strategy for your life no matter where you are.

Hostility from who? People who have this kind of actitude I just few sorry and ignore because is a side of life that don't belong in my life. I care a lot about good people, who are admire, from than yes I care what they think about me and how can I improve. Be selective in you mind and in your heart, don't let in things that is not good for you and you will be succeseful what ever this mean for you, not for others.

• that dont come here

r u for reall? why would u want to come here? there is nothing in here ppl r cold and no job for anyone and if u have ajob in here its sucks and the money is lame ... dont come here bealive me u'll caz its so boring .. AND COLD!

• BOOTed

Have you ever considered how other countries treat those who can't speak their language? I mean I can go to France or Japan and bitch about how I'm not getting a job. Grow up!!! In almost every country foreigners are treated worse than natives. And for the record Finland has free healthcare and free education (which is still one of the best in the world) so stop bitching and grow up.

• A Ma of the Finland
        BOOTed kirjoitti:

Have you ever considered how other countries treat those who can't speak their language? I mean I can go to France or Japan and bitch about how I'm not getting a job. Grow up!!! In almost every country foreigners are treated worse than natives. And for the record Finland has free healthcare and free education (which is still one of the best in the world) so stop bitching and grow up.

As a Finn I favor speaking english with foreigners, I have no need to ask them to speak Finnish even if we are in Finland, I know mostly they are not able to do that (speak in Finnish) because Finnish is so spesific language, it differs much from the languages like English, French or Swedish (great languages as well). Well, also I got to say, a few times I have heard foreigners speaking Finnish properly, and that sounded great, was very impressive...
        I have no worries about the (position of) Finnish language, I mean Finnish language is a vital, great language I love. So there is no need to try to "force" foreingers to learn Finnish language in Finland.

• ahsookle
        A Ma of the Finland kirjoitti:

As a Finn I favor speaking english with foreigners, I have no need to ask them to speak Finnish even if we are in Finland, I know mostly they are not able to do that (speak in Finnish) because Finnish is so spesific language, it differs much from the languages like English, French or Swedish (great languages as well). Well, also I got to say, a few times I have heard foreigners speaking Finnish properly, and that sounded great, was very impressive...
        I have no worries about the (position of) Finnish language, I mean Finnish language is a vital, great language I love. So there is no need to try to "force" foreingers to learn Finnish language in Finland.

I love finnish language to! I am foreigner from Estonia and I think that it is much esier but some words which are a little different.

• Only you think so
        ahsookle kirjoitti:

I love finnish language to! I am foreigner from Estonia and I think that it is much esier but some words which are a little different.

It seems to you that the Finnish and Estonian are the same?

“…some words which are a little different.”

Obviously you are Russian, who does not know Estonian or Finnish language.

• i think so too
        Only you think so kirjoitti:

The words are diffferent but verbally it's all pronounced the same way. Estonians learning Finnish and vice versa would be infinately easier than anyone else. particularly english speakers. Not just the language makeover but the whole culture in the uk has made us lazy and self-centered. Just read what most of the english scum are coming out with in this thread. Not all of them are scum but seriously, the day Scotland gets independence from them (2014 thanks to SNP B-D) the better.

• huhh
        BOOTed kirjoitti:

the best in the world??!! only in theory not in practize sorry!! in reality the worst in the world!

• Lene1
        A Ma of the Finland kirjoitti:

You sound very nice person, great that you understand the difficult of the language but please, try to help the ones who want to practice finnish and talk with than in finnish. I undertand very very good but I don't know how to express myself very well because always when I try (and have to be slowlly) people try to be nice and start talk with me in english, what doesn't help me. You can always explain in English but a good insentive to try in Finnish will be good :) I work anyway without the language because my work demand a lot of my brain, this make hard for me to learn Finnish also but I wish to talk better because I love languages!

Only you think so kirjoitti:

Only you think so..?
        Nope, sorry, but you are the one being wrong here.
        Finnish and Estonian are like Swedish and Norwegian and Danish, or Italian and Spanish; the languages are very closely related, if you speak one of them, it´s a piece of cake learning the other.
        An English speaking person learning Finnish on the other hand, is like a Finn learning to speak let´s say Arabic.

Stay on the matter please, instead of insulting people like a grumpy little child.

• EU Free Jobs

Is the Q - What kind of jobs are in Suomi for tourists ?

Have You ever thought of learning suomi or ruotsi ? Life is much easier if You can communicate with the locals and read the morning paper !

How about being a translator to suomi and your own language ?

• peekiso

i found this couple of days ago www.forefinn.fi

• Kinkos_Fin

Working in Finland is a very good chance one can get and experience from, and this is due to way of work life style is in Finland; In which you can gain when it comes to the accuracy of the work system in Finland which is in some way different than in other immigrant countries.

Although for a foreigner working in Finland it is not easy to get a permanent job, but still that has a reason I believe which is that most Finnish companies and job positions available are preferred to be given to those having a 100% to continue on the same job, which is difficult to find. Normally people jump from a job to another seeking the best. In most cases in Finland, once the employer feels or realizes the intension of his employee loving his job and having the intension to continue on it, then a permanent job contract can be granted or extended.

Unemployed people in Finland are supported by the Ministry of Labor with other authorities until one's life until he/she gets a job, as well as the Ministry is monitoring the employment in general. This is to insure that no one is jobless and to conduct a fully order of employment chances for also, adding to this assisting those whom are unemployed for a certain time with a sufficient temporary allowance.

Source: www.forefinn.fi FOREFINN is a new website for general foreigners information i found couple of days ago, its nice anyhow try go and find some useful data.

• tiikeri3

Chances are : not much. Most people already speak English, and to be eligible to work at the airport, you need to have lived here for a certain amount of years, they do not just take anybody (for security reasons). And you must speak Finnish also.

• brit in finn

I have been coming to Finland for the last 13 years because of my children. I have decided to stay in Finland now and tried to get a job. Itella -postal service was the only job available and I have been delivering papers in the early hours from 0200 to 0600hrs. Only to have a nasty fall and was attacked by 2 dogs initiated by a lovely Finnish delinquent who decided to have fun at about 4a.m.. The reason why I am saying all this , is because Finland is a very 'close' country. It has only been exposing itself to the world in the last 2 decades. No matter how civilised they appear to come across, be aware that there is a long way for them to adapt and to understand cultures and religion . They seem to think by visiting Thailand and eating Indian or Chinese food once a week makes them so open and understanding of the world. Think very carefully before coming over here. If I had another chance I will choose the right partner to start.
      Thank you.

• Idiot

AHH the stupidity of the world we live in! Why the hell should Finns adapt to other cultures??? Do the Germans or French do that? Understanding and accepting is a different thing of course but if one chooses to move to another country then one should adapt themselves to the culture and customs of this country and not the other way around! I am a Finn living in Germany, and I do not expect Germans to change and adapt to me, I have to be the one to intigrate myself to German culture. Or do you think if I were to move to some Middle Eastern country as a white woman, I would have the right to start demanding that they treat me as equal (to men) because I happen to be native European and in Europe women and men have the same rights? And in Europe you can beat a Saudi-Arabian woman to death because she drove a car and that happens to be forbidden for women in Saudi-Arabia?

And when it comes to religion, people can believe whatever they want to, but there is no need to shove it up anyones face.

• XD
    • CtsCatsVeeva

Helsinki may approve some construction coworkers, you should join right a way to union, because they can take advantage of migrants and because of their poor english skills, you`lle be scammed. They pay too low salaries and wages below the minimium. You have to know your rights and join the trade union. But anyway Finland is quite glosed country it is hard to get work permission here. I think that best country is Sweden, there is many unfilled jobs. I think!!!

• Booooo123

Hei!
      Why are so many here so negative about Finland and the Finnish people? I have had nothing but god experiences. Friendly and open people, even though i do not speak Finnish. I try to learn but yes, it is difficult.
      I am sorry if you made bad experiences but i would never say that people here do not respect other cultures. Not more or less than people from other nationalities.

• 17+11

In case someone is looking for info on the actual topic of this here thread I add my two cents. As a general rule it's quite difficult to find a job if you cannot speak the language and don't have special skills or expertise. Sure if your a skilled computer engineer or a licensed doctor you can probably find work easily. In fact in that case you're probably coming to Finland because you already have a job here. But if you're just someone who has nothing better to do and would like to come to work in a bar or something just to see what it's about, well then it's more difficult.

In the service sector you are expected to be able to serve people in Finnish (and sometimes Swedish as well). Without that skill most of the easy to get jobs are out of your reach. What is left are the cleaning jobs, paper deliveries etc. where there is pretty much a zero chance of you having to talk to someone. Unfortunately this also means that you will probably not be learning Finnish anytime soon and therefore are stuck in a low paying job without any real career prospects. Finnish is hard to learn not because it's a difficult language (it's not) but because you won't get a chance to practice it.

In addition to the language barrier there's also the thing with education. Finland has a high education level and even the most menial jobs usually require some kind of official education and a diploma to back it up. You might be the most skilled plumber in the world but unless you have a diploma from a recognized school and a few certificates proving you know the necessary building codes and piping standards you won't be getting a job anytime soon. The working man who left school at age 16 or 17 hasn't existed in Finland since 1970's.

• jnjhvub

hi education?
      kekkoslowakkian parameters!
      they can't behave, can't relate, can't dress up, ca't be polite, can't understand the people of the next village, can't understand voice tone, body language, face expressions,

they're unpolite, rude, envy, jealous, miserable, bitter, closed-minded, alcoholists and suicidals.

etc etc

• makkaraperunat46

So, you think that our country is full of fucking barbarians with no manners and head full of racism? -Now it's you being racist. We have one of the best fucking education systems, one of the best healthcare system, we have NOT started new wars with other countries, we don't think we're the OWNERS OF THIS WORLD! And if you're a multitalented god-like superhuman, then you should try to get a job from elsewhere. and why would we try to get same kind like other cultures? if you're a foreigner in finland and you have a good education for example..engineer and you really can do something and you're not a douche living with social support, you're welcome. When you see one or two racists that doesn't mean whole fucking nation is full of samekind of shit. If someone will translate this someday to you, vedä vittu päähän ja melo meksikoon. thank you and fine rest of your life, ubermensch.

• pahkasika43902

You can get almost any job that doesn't require speaking or using finnish (to children etc) if you have contacts and work experience as most of the people in Finland can speak english.

This site can help with learning finnish as well as help getting jobs or otherwise cope in a finnish society:

http://suomiaapinen.blogspot.com/

• forreal

The jobs that doesn't require Finnish language would be jobs which are rough, unpleasant, physicals & so on, name it like apartment cleaners, cleaners and cleaners.... or similars who doesn't make contacts with people - discusting job for those who worked as sitting down, have your own table - even if you use cleaning machine, the instruction is in Finnish. After you can speak Finnish, you're stucked because you won't get any chance to get proper job at office but again... going to physical rough jobs that demand multitask at once since they won't hire many workers. You won't get any chance to show and prove your qualifications to them as they won't even open their doors for foreigners to get into office work. The people are ackward, static, cold.... rarely keen to talk to foreigners (although some of them understand English), whether they're shy (oh really??) or just not interested to you, and you're tired to be always active to them first but you don't want to over react...
        They translate everything into their own language, movie's title, cartoon characters, with sometimes totally different than the real meanings. Wondering if this country is ready to go global or they just don't want to be the victims of American propaganda too?? ---

• kalle
        forreal kirjoitti:

The jobs that doesn't require Finnish language would be jobs which are rough, unpleasant, physicals & so on, name it like apartment cleaners, cleaners and cleaners.... or similars who doesn't make contacts with people - discusting job for those who worked as sitting down, have your own table - even if you use cleaning machine, the instruction is in Finnish. After you can speak Finnish, you're stucked because you won't get any chance to get proper job at office but again... going to physical rough jobs that demand multitask at once since they won't hire many workers. You won't get any chance to show and prove your qualifications to them as they won't even open their doors for foreigners to get into office work. The people are ackward, static, cold.... rarely keen to talk to foreigners (although some of them understand English), whether they're shy (oh really??) or just not interested to you, and you're tired to be always active to them first but you don't want to over react...
        They translate everything into their own language, movie's title, cartoon characters, with sometimes totally different than the real meanings. Wondering if this country is ready to go global or they just don't want to be the victims of American propaganda too?? ---

true it is

• mustamakkara

I moved to Finland because of marriage bond with a Finn. In my own country I got prestigious career, international society, meeting managers, CEOs... but here in Finland I've not had any lucks yet in getting a PROPER job (!!). 1st, you must master their language (and once you master it, they require also Swedish! esp in HKI!), 2ndly they choose their own people more than foreigners, they prefer to hire their own people who know nothing rather than foreigners who are experienced and were into the field. They won't put foreigners to front office, office job. They refer foreigners to the last possible work place. Many professional genius ppl have to downgrade their job and expectation or even to physical job in the storages, nurse, waitress, cleaning service, snow cleaner... one reason I got, why I can't get office work, is that because you have to do report in Finnish to the boss, so what?? so who is the idiot one here?? the boss wouldn't be able to understand report in English ?? Finland is sitting among global developed EU countries, English is not my country's language but our ppl survive with it, so why Finland not get used to it as global language?? they don't even have Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Starbucks just opened this year.... whatta arrogant introvert ackward boring country.....

• icameisawilost

Not speaking English perfectly (judging by your writing skills) and hardly any Finnish, what can you expect? If I went to Russia and only spoke Finnish and a little English, I doubt I'd have much luck in finding 'properä jobs.

Instead of complaining, start learning Finnish and improving your English and getting into some voluntary work, to get work experience in Finland. Or move somewhere where your endless talents are better appreciated.

• jjleht

Thank god there is no Starbucks, the coffee is already bad enough!

• HR consultant, Espoo

I have a tip for foreigners who don't yet speak Finnish:

Contact directly the international large companies which have offices all around the world. These are, but not limited to large industrial companies such as Kone, UPM, StoraEnso, Nokia, Nokia Siemens, Outotec et cetera.

However, many large companies are undergoing big structural changes, and they are cutting their workforce. That's why it might be easier to find jobs in small and medium-sized companies which are looking for possibilities to expand abroad. There are many games and software companies, to name a few which are looking for international work experience.

Of course it's recommended to start learning the basics of Finnish language, if you plan to live here for a long time.

• eliebb

Hey , how can i get direct help in finding a job ? i have some IT Experience, good english and a university degree. willing to learn the local language [email protected]

• Nepotism does work!

I have studied intensive Finnish, can speak & write in Finnish well, survive everywhere out there in the shops, hospitals & public places with my Finnish. Still no jobs for me after sending dozens of applications to many job agencies & companies directly - I had good qualifications & career before. As for summer jobs they recruit local students more than foreigners who are looking for a first-stepping-stone / chance to prove their skills. At least we foreigners REALLY want to work, make some money to survive living here where we should downgrade our expectation & bring down our pride. We don't want to just waiting for money-supports from the government, we have passions to build a career/source for living - being broke smelly person & just drinking alcohols are not our (at least my) culture. Moving to Finland was not my dream & not that I intensionally want to take advantage of their free schooling, money-supports, etc - it's because my spouse is a Finn. Those who are from IT, technic backgrounds, might be more ways for you but for some other fields/professions here in Finland, they don't work well, you'll be forced to change your skills to social fields where you can nurse other people, as a Cook, storage jobs, something to do with shops or even cleaning jobs... you start from zero again. Those jobs don't guarantee your career to be developed nor giving any prospects for your future - you just have to be satisfied with it.
      ** One thing; here they also use much nepotism in getting a job. If you have a Refferal/"insider" from the company you apply to, your way is much easier. Some Finns themselves & "job advetured" foreigners told me that - quite strong one here. So complex reasons in the end.

• indecline

What's with everyone shitting on Finland in this thread. And in really broken english on top of it all. You're the ones that seem bitter and not the Finns you're calling out all the time.

Anyway, people here do have a point. In Helsinki it seems as if the only english speaking jobs are either behind the bar in international spots like Molly Malone's, Aussie bar, Llamas (basically places that label themselves in some sort of a foreign way), or in shopping malls selling make-up.
      People who are saying that Finns are really introverted and refuse to speak English, might be right when it comes to people who live outside the city center, but I've met dozens upon dozens of younger inner-city people who are thrilled to get to use their English language skills as soon as they find out that my girlfriend is a foreigner.
      But as I said, that mainly goes for young educated people in the city center. It seems as soon as you reach the suburbs some 10 minutes away from the city, e.g. store clerks are really struggling if you ask them a simple question in English. Don't know if it's shyness to use a language you're uncomfortable with or just plain lack of English education..

• DH

It's good to whine how Finnish people "hate" foreigners because you cant get a job.

Now... my dear Britons and funky Yankees, what kind of job would I get in your country without speaking a single word of English? Yeah... cleaning job if I get lucky, that's right.
      This is the case in most countries around the world, either you speak the native language, or you're rather screwed.

In many Developing countries this is a bit different, since they need more highly educated people, previous experience, and especially English language skills etc.
      Here's a newsflash for you: Finland has one of the highest % of highly educated people in the world.
      So your Bachelor's degree from your local community college is not very impressive here.

No company is going to change their working language to English for you, you really are not that fucking special as you seem to think.
      You are NOT the only person with previous experience, and high education.
      What does make you different is that you can't even understand what's happening, you can't service customers/clients, you can't do really too much without Finnish.
      You think speaking English makes you special? Haha, you do know most Finnish people (especially those around 30 or younger) are fluent in English?

If you're a foreigner(actually the same for Finns), getting a proper job in Finland requires you to have:
      - Special skills, and education (BBA from a community college doesn't make you special)
      - Contacts
      - Finnish and/or other language skills. (Seriously man, everyone speaks English, not going to bring you much advantage)

You pretty much HAVE to fulfill at least one of those to have a decent chance, I'm not saying don't try if you can't.. it just makes it a fuck-lot more hard.

Getting a job is hard (It is for natives as well), but you can do it.
      If you really want a job, take a look at the mirror... and really think, what can YOU do, but the 200 Finns applying for the same job can't.
      I'm sure you're fucking awesome superstar, but the person deciding who to hire doesn't really know that, unless you have something to prove it, isn't that right?

PS: You sent a dozen applications already!?!?!?!?
      I sent dozens upon dozens and it took me half a year before I got the first job interview (And first job). Getting to the interview is probably the hardest part, after that... it's up to you to convince the person that you are the best choice.

• eliebb

Hey i hold a University Degree in IT , Ugandan and fluent in English , any ideas /suggestions for the Job in Finland ? someone can direct me or advise me ?
      Thank you .. [email protected]

• Going home :)

Hello, I just had to say something here. I'm a Finn and when I graduated from school I was unemployed for 2 years looking for a job. Fair enough I suppose one could always try harder but I was always told I don't have any customer service skills so I cannot get the job. How to get these skills if no one is willing to give you a chance...? So I applied for a job abroad, as an airhostess. Surely I got into the interview and was chosen for the training course that I had to pay for myself. After struggling with money as a junior cabin crew I've now been working for the same company for almost 7 years. I've had a fantastic experience with good and bad times but being a part of another culture I must say with all respect I sometimes miss my own little barbarian ways where you only speak when you have something to say and don't dress up to go to the supermarket.

I was living in Ireland for about 5 years, Irish people are lovely and warm but once you turn your back they'll be bitching about you (at least in this occupation). Since then I've been living in Scotland and my experience here has been cold, people are rude and unfriendly (especially bus drivers!) and I very rarely get good service and when I do I notice myself being pleasantly surprised. Both countries are beautiful and there are few people amonst many that are exceptions to that rule but to be honest I am a true Finn. Stubborn, kind, proud, shy, naive but most of all true to myself. I don't pretend to be anything else that I am.

In this occupation I've met a lot of different nationalities: Spanish, Italian, Polish, Slovakian, Czech, Portuguese, etc. but so far only the Finns and German were the only ones happy to mingle while the others preferred to stay in their own groups and speak their own language. So if you meet racist Finns just remember there are racists in every country and mostly in those areas where they are not used to foreigners (or in our case those places where Finns are used to seeing the immigrants using Finnish social security system for their advantage and hiding the fact they actually have an unofficial job that the government doesn't know about).

But after all, every culture is wonderful in their own way and the truth is that when you move to another country YOU adapt yourself, don't change who you are but accept the culture as it is and you'll have much more fun :) Start learning Finnish! Good luck!

• Blue Sky

terve!

i always feel good in Finland, its people and environments that you can hardly find in the world. Though I'm a Thai, i've lived in some other countries before: france and china; including visiting loads of countries. But since i've moved and settled in Finland, I feel here my real home the most, even more than Thailand my homecountry.

many people posting in here might express their different opinions towards Finland because they all have different backgrounds and also how much open-minded they are.

to get a job here, i don't think it's the hardest thing or the most serious issue to worry about. i don't speak finnish yet, starting to learn. but i don't hang my life on that. excuse me, this might sound quite subjective. Anyway, i can speak english, french fluently; chinese as a beginner, and thai as a native. But i don't expect to get a decent job here if i can't speak well local language. even now i still have quite a load of translation work and interpretation following me since thailand to do here in Finland, i consider myself lack of communication among locals with their language.

my point is... whoever you are, how high qualifications you have, you do need to have basic skills of local language as to get a decent job.
      for example, westerners who work in thailand or in any asian countries don't get a job nor live a happy life that easy if they don't learn the local culture, value, languages, etc.
      you better to open your mind to learn and adapt yourself to any environment you are living in. i am sure that you will get the right treatment from others if you behave right to them too, regardless of racism, patriotism, nationalism, sexism, discrimination, etc, etc.

Cheers,

• advise
    • Alexis Thursten

DH25.4.2012 06:23 This is a reply to you, DH, from a "funky" yank, you ignorant prick. Finnish Bachelor degrees are a joke - only 3 years. There is no "community college" in America which gives graduates a "bachelors" degree. From a community college, you get an Associate Bachelors. For a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree, you have to go to an accredited private college or public/private university. That is a four-year degree unless you get an egineering degree, which is usually 5 years. Masters program is 1 - 3 years, depending on your field of study.

Finland is highly rated up through the end of high school (lukio), but the universities suck wads compared to America. For eample, "psychologists" in Finland have a masters degree and NO CLINICAL TRAINING, which is a speciality requiring a PhD in America. No wonder Finland has the highest suicide rate - the therapists here are f_cking joke.

As for "if you don't speak the native language you can't get a job in Japan" and the rest of the B.S. in your post, actually you can get a job in Japan very easily if you are native speaker of English - and the pay is triple what you can expect here in Finland.

Finns are really arrogant, not hiring native English speakers to teach English at the high school level (lukio) and certainly native English speakers should be teaching at the ammattikorkeakoulu. Finns who think they can speak English perfectly have a long way to go before they ditch the accent and learn the proper inntonation along with accentuation (there's some big words for you to look up, DH). As for WRITING English, that's really a laugh. Business English is not the same as prose or vernacular Engish and I sure see a lot of crap English in corporate documents, government documents, and on websites. WHY NOT HIRE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS??? Because some Finns are so arrogant, they actually think they know English better than an educated English speaker.

As for finding a job in Finland, the ONLY foreigners I know who have "real" jobs got them through nepotism where the spouse happened to be the managing director or the hiring manager. Everyone else works shit jobs in fish-canning factories or temporary work for the shipyards. You can't even get a cleaning job without a special diploma from the lowly ammattikoulu.

I've lived in Japan, Germany, America, and now Finland. Finns can be charming socially, but overall, they are extremely closed to foreigners, they don't hire foreigners for good jobs, they are nasty to foreigners if you buy an apartment in a kerrostalo, and KELA doesn't care if your paperwork is processed correctly, so you will probably not get paid for a few months out of the year, which are you entitled to if you qualify. But guaranteed, KELA would NEVER treat a Finn that way. Trying to get a deduction form from the tax office, fair treatment in a court of law, admittance into courses sponsored by the (Un)enmployment Office (even if you do speak Finnish), etc., are difficult for foreigners because the people working in those areas just hate foreigners. Seriously. I had to pound my fist on the desk at the tax office before the b_tch would give me the form to itemize travel expenses for my business.

All you Finns can jump up and down and scream and yell that your country is wonderful. Well, I have lived here 10 years, I hold a Masters Degree in Device Engineering (that's a step above an electrical/electronic engineer), I have 2 patents to my name and 15 years experience with a TOP firm in America. I was offered a job as a "junior" engineer for 15 euros an hour in Espoo. I laughed all the way to the unemployment office.

Now, I have my own business, I'm making money, and I don't hire Finns. Until the Parliament of this country passes a law that gives companies a tax deduction for hiring foreigners and enforces equal opportunity employment (where 2% of all staff in companies with 100 or more employees and all government offices are foreigners, which is roughly the national demographic), then I see no reason to give a job to a Finn. I'd rather hire the guy from London who has 10 years solid sales experience to market my inventions than a Finn who speaks choppy business English and has no savvy for international clients.

Go drink your Vodka and quit pretending you like Jack Daniels.

If I weren't married to a Finn, I would leave this backwards, close-minded, iceberg. Ain't that "funky" enough for you, DH? You f_cking redneck suomalainen.

• DianaAK

Hi, I might be moving to Finland next year with my husband who is a Finn and I would really like to find a job there. I honestly don't know where to start as I've tried many job search engines and I've got nothing. What kind of business do you do there? I'm intrigued. Do email me if possible at [email protected]

I'm currently working as a customer service rep in business banking in Malaysia and I'm not sure how my qualifications will help since it seems like that country is quite competitive. I have a diploma in communications and media and a lot of the jobs that I do is more in the communications field. Please advice, thanks

Diana

• yellowwhirpool

Hi, I've read a lot of forums concerning finding job in Finland and it seems to be impossible for foreigner even if you speak or not finnish. Are there a lot of companies run by foreigners? Because I consider that is the only chance to be employed. Correct me if I am wrong.

• jiipee3

I think it would be against a law to hire a teacher to the high school, if the teacher doesn't have certificate in finnish language or doesn't speak native finnish. All the registers and documentation, what you need to handle, in order to survive as a teacher are in finnish. It is the bureaucracy, not the finnish people, which makes things hard.

As for the companies hiring foreign persons, I belieave that IT companies hire foreign person if he/she meets to conditions needed for the job. As other have stated, we also have lots of academic people without job, so the competition is quite hard.

• jiipee3
        yellowwhirpool kirjoitti:

Hi, I've read a lot of forums concerning finding job in Finland and it seems to be impossible for foreigner even if you speak or not finnish. Are there a lot of companies run by foreigners? Because I consider that is the only chance to be employed. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think it is not the case that you are foreigner but it's rather just probability. Think if the company gets like 100 application and one of the canidates is a foreigner. You can calculate what is the probability to have a job, if they get only one canidate. If you are the only foreign person in the sampling, you can calculate what are the probability to get selected a foreign candidate. Quite slimm huh?

• whn

" Finnish Bachelor degrees are a joke - only 3 years"

Obviously Finns learn faster than funky yankees.

"All you Finns can jump up and down and scream and yell that your country is wonderful."

There's no need to jump. Newsweek does that for Finland.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/newsweek_finland_worlds_best_country/5627552

"Well, I have lived here 10 years, I hold a Masters Degree in Device Engineering (that's a step above an electrical/electronic engineer), I have 2 patents to my name and 15 years experience with a TOP firm in America. I was offered a job as a "junior" engineer for 15 euros an hour in Espoo. I laughed all the way to the unemployment office."

Two patents, funky education, 10 years in Finland and still can't speak Finnish enough to get a
      job?!!

• randomconsiderations

Finland is changing. All countries are changing. Today many Finns under 50 are able to communicate in English. So, in 20 years time many Finns under 70 will be able to communicate in English. Here in Italy no age group is good in English.

In all immigrant groups there is always someone who hates the country where they have moved. Me? I moved to Italy over 30 years ago and sometimes I just hate it. specially when returning from holidays - at the airport Rome seams the wrong destination for me. Any other destination looks more attractive.

For me, so maybe for other immigrants as well, it is good to have immigrant friends. We can talk freely about Italy´s complications ;-) Actually I´ve got good Italian friends too. But also in Finland I love to make friends with foreigners.

• abdul2

dear i am telecom engineer from pakistan and working as an RF ENGR for 8 months . what kind of sope i have in finland for job and also i want to apply for MS in finland

• ahmed razu

i am ahmed razu...i have experiences 7 year chiller water pipe instaletion febrication,pipe fitting welding,in dubai.i was 7year working in al zameel mechanical,,in sharjah dubai,i have firefighting pipe instalation,

• ahmed razu

i am ahmed razu i live in finland.i need chiller water piping work,i have 7 year experiencs in dubai..chiller pipe febricating, welding,insstaletion,firefighting pipe insstalation.

• Whjfrhggt

Dear Ahmed or whatever, go back where You belong to. Nobody want to smell You in Finland.

• Fafa's warning

This is a warning for everyone who is coming to work in Finland. Finland is a good place to work but try to get a work place from a Finnish employee. As Finns are known to be reliable, loyal etc.

From my experience, do not work in Fafa's! If you are looking for a place and employer who does not treat employers well, don't pay salary (in time if even at all), where the owner/manager is showing signs of being narcissist selfish person, then choose Fafa's. The owner-manager has been seen licking cutlery, which been used for cutting customer pita's, does not follow the hygiene rules for ex. does not want employers to use cloves. The manager- owner will yell and swear at the employers, when they don't come at work when having a sick leave and brake almost every single rule and Finnish law in possible.

If you end up choosing Fafa's, then please make sure that you know at least your rights and little bit of Finnish law.

• Thorndike

Hi just wan to know , do you know any job opening for foreigners. I'm looking for a nanny job but I can't seem to get one every family I talk to don't know how to act like professional, they always keeps me waiting. they can't say no or yes.

• dsaddsa

dish washer or cleaner

• trüe

...because finns are filthy motherfuckers and they don't even have dishwashers.

• HAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• semi-Finnish

The best chance of finding an English speaking job is a multi-national company which tend to have English as the official corporate language.

This includes, but is not limited to companies such as Cargotec, KONE, Konecranes, Metso, Nokia, StoraEnso, Vaisala and many others.

Some games and ICT companies also hire English speaking people when you have some specific professional talent.

Recently we have also got a few shops and restaurants in Helsinki which hire English speaking staff to cater their international customers. These are yet rare examples.

Overall, to get an English speaking job, you generally need to have proven professional work experience and/or some kind of higher education, meaning Bachelors or Masters degree.

• kingg1

Ive been living in Finland for almost 2 years, I recently started learning the language its so hard, but if you put your mind you can do it and start speaking the basics with people in shops or telephone in 6 months.
      as for the country I agree its a bit boring, I dont care about it being cold.
      there are SOME racist people, but most of the Suomalainen ihmisiä I met are ystavällinen (friendly and helpful) but it gets a bit boring if you wanna work somewhere and your native language is English I advice you to go and find a job in an English speaking country :)

• Aqeel

I'm living Vaasa Finland, from last 7 years. Went for finnish language course for 1.5 year. Studied for CNC 1.5 year, studied for kotityöpalvelu amatitukinton 1 year. Unfortunately still don't have any job. Thanks God I have 2 kids compromising wife. I didn't give up, still I'm struggling to find some job place. Well its all about contacts !!! If u have some

• jekomaister

You will never get a job. Here in Finland is mass unemployment. Just go to "sossu" and eat our taxpayers money. FU.

• Jobio

Maybe check www.graduate.fi , for these jobs you dont need any Finnish skills, good luck!

• Same problem here! I am Finnish and managed to get job in Finland! Working remotely from UK at the moment as husband who is English is having hard time finding a job in Finland because he only speaks English.
      Until he Finds a job We are unable to move. Feel stuck and Lapland is calling me back...

Any good job links for Jobs near Oulu arkea would be great?

• DonaldMoore

Laillisen lainanantajan ([email protected]) löytäminen on aina ollut valtava ongelma asiakkaille, joilla on taloudellisia ongelmia ja jotka tarvitsevat ratkaisua siihen. Luotto- ja vakuusasiat ovat asiakkaalle aina huolestuneita, kun etsitään lainaa lailliselta luotonantajalta. Olemme kuitenkin tehneet tällaisen eron lainanantoteollisuudelle tarjoamalla lainoja yksittäisille ja julkisille sektoreille, jotka tarvitsevat rahoitustukea alhaisella 2 prosentin korolla. Huono luotto hyväksyttävä, Ehdot ovat erittäin yksinkertaisia ​​ja huomaavainen. Ette koskaan pahoillasi mitään tässä laina-asioissa, koska teemme sinut hymyilemään. Yrityksemme on kirjoittanut paljon läpimurtoja tarjotessaan ensiluokkaisia ​​rahoituspalveluja asiakkaillemme, erityisesti lainojen jakamisessa ja yksityisten ja yritysten pääoman tarjonnassa.

Teemme seuraavat palvelut:
      kiinnitykset,
      Home Lainat / Lainat,
      Bad Credit Loans / Kaupalliset lainat,
      Start-Up Working Capital -luotot,
      Rakennuslainat,
      Autolainat / Hotel Loans,
      Henkilökohtaiset lainat / opintolainat,
      Velat Konsolidointi Lainat

OMA LAINAT on 100% TAKUU ilman sosiaaliturvaa, luottotarkastus ja 2% korko. Meillä on verkosto sijoittajille, jotka ovat halukkaita antamaan varoja yksityishenkilöille ja järjestöille liiketoiminnan ja toiminnan aloittamiseksi. Kaikki mitä sinun tarvitsee tehdä on kertoa meille tarkalleen mitä haluat ja me varmasti
      unelma. Älä eksy, MR DONALD on ainoa vastaus ja ratkaisu taloudellisiin ongelmiisi, kun pankit ja muut kääntyvät sinne MR DONALD saa sinut hymyilemään. Lisätietoja lainaltamme ota yhteyttä meihin

Sähköposti: [email protected]
      puhelinnumero: 1-619-720-0478
      verkkosivusto: www.mrdonaldmooreloanfirm.bravesites.com

• usa1986

hahha finland is big joke

• usa1986

here is nothing just forest ...alcohol...no food ..no shops......national meal kebab milk potatoes....girls over 100 kg

• ertertuytuy

Why don't you write a Big Joke book about Finland, its jumbo sized girls and other funny things. We need any possible help to get some information out there in foreign lands, especially in Middle East and Africa, to lessen their eagerness to move here.

• cantry

Englis speaking person, jobs available:
      -farm work, berry picking, office cleaning, street cleaning, working on cruise liners...
      these all attract intl workers. U can always try.

• Nuno

NO. IN KUOPIO SAVO- NOTHING. Before export-import..my situation is worse becouse I am 48 years old and from Portugal. I dont like this culture. In Finland NOTHING WORK FOR FOREIGNERS.

• jhkjhklkj

Do you think, Nuno, that Finland should be changed to suit you better? I think Finnish people welcome some foreigners and they can be friendly if you are friendly. Of course you have to learn to speak our language if you want to become one of us. We are not going to learn Portuguese for you! Your English is not very good. I guess your Finnish is even worse. How could you be employable here?

I can imagine that there are many nationalities and personality types who would have difficulty finding their place in Finland. We appreciate our privacy, our beautiful nature, simple pleasures of life. We try to be considerate and let you be alone rather than bother you with our company. In many other countries our reticence would be seen as impoliteness. That's why we need this one place in the world where we can live as is right for us, Finland, our country. Those who don't like our country, don't want to learn the language, who don't like our culture, they should make themselves and us happy and stay away from our country.

Half a million Finns are unemployed, and many of them are forced to work for nothing or lose their unemployment benefits. Finland should not become a social security office for the whole world!

• Nuno

I am sorry, but for me is better when I speak in PT.
      Independência, liberdade, quer dizer vida; e vida quer dizer – concordância entre o meio e o fim, obediência do condicional ao absoluto, sacrifício do inferior ao superior, do criador individual e animal à criatura espiritual.
      O antigo português foi livre no sentido verdadeiro da palavra. As descobertas nasceram da sua própria força criadora. Nas cortes, falava, rosto a rosto ao Príncipe, e a sua lança, cravada na fronteira, assegurou a Portugal a nobre independência garantida pelo espírito de sacrifício.
      Portugal foi livre, enquanto foi português nas suas obras; enquanto soube realizá-las, obedecendo apenas à sua Vontade vitoriosa.
      Sem actividade criadora não há liberdade nem independência. Cada instante de liberdade é preciso construí-lo e defendê-lo como um reduto. Representa um estado de esforço alegre e doloroso; alegre, porque dá ao homem a consciência do seu valor; e doloroso porque lhe exige trabalho nos dias de paz e vida nas horas de guerra.
      A escravidão é feita de descanso e de tristeza.

• Nuno

Consumismo. a nova religião da direita liberal.A direita não é hoje mais do que a esquerda no culminar da sua fase senil. A guerra ao sagrado, nunca finalizada pela esquerda, é mais eficazmente conduzida pela direita ocidentalista (...) com as bandeiras da liberdade e da democracia, duas ilusões que não têm sequer necessidade de alimentar utopias mas apenas de formal enunciação. Onde o materialismo científico falhou, o Pentágono triunfa, com o chapéu de ideias da direita liberal que impõe o modelo único do indivíduo constrangido a um único destino: o consumo. E a consumir-se a si.

• vnbvbmnbm

Suomi24 is mainly for Finnish and Swedish speaking people, and this section for English. I don't think this is meant for foreigners to discuss in Portuguese, nor Farsi, nor Arabic, nor Somali nor any other foreign languages. Keep in English or Finnish, or do not wonder why you have difficulty finding employment in this Finnish speaking country.

• Nuno

Esta,
      é uma ideia a dormir a sesta.
      A viver,
      nas palavras que ficam por dizer.
      A sangrar,
      das balas que ninguém foi capaz de disparar.
      A morrer,
      das coisas que se deixaram por fazer.

À espera,
      no nevoeiro ancestral
      da eterna Quimera.

Ó terra amada,
      pátria amortalhada pelo sistema!
      Quanta raiva de lágrimas roxas de Portugal
      enquanto eu escrevo este poema.

• Nuno

I am very sorry..but I not need job in Finland in finnish language..I working alone..I am not yout but 48 and finnish is hard for my and english too. DIFFICULT. I WILL SPEAK IN PT.

• retgdfhg

You have a freedom to speak in your language but why do it here in a Finnish forum? Why did you move to Finland if you had no intention to learn our language or English at the very least? Do you really think that someone from Finland could go to Portugal and find a job in Finnish, not having to learn Portuguese? I think not.

The rules of this site are clear. Finnish is the main language here, of course, and there are sections for a few other languages, but not Portuguese. Surely you can find some chat sites in Portuguese somewhere else? Not meaning to be rude, just hating the fact that foreigners come to my country and behave as if we should change our country to suit them, while they see no need to change themselves at all. 'Do in Rome as the Romans do, or leave.'

• Nuno

ok. thanks I am sorry. in Finland is worst lonneliness.

• Nuno
    • Nuno

Work in Finland?? No. Dark ,cold country and food no good, people boring..language difficult and hard.. Portugal é lindíssimo !!! Muito orgulho no meu país!!!

• Nuno

Finland is total SICK COUNTRY! Women-men "equality"..sex harrasment.
      Meus Deus!
      Um menino e uma menina. São o mesmo? À primeira vista, sabemos que não são. Meninos e meninas não são o mesmo. São diferentes. São diferentes quando são bebés. São diferentes quando crescem. E, sobretudo, são diferentes por dentro. Mas, para alguns, eles são diferentes, não por terem corpos diferentes. E sim, porque os pais, a família, a sociedade, a escola, o mundo inteiro os obriga a serem diferentes. Uma menina é menina, porque foi obrigada a ser menina. Um menino é menino, porque foi obrigado a ser menino. E como são diferentes, não são iguais. Mas, segundo alguns, isto gera um problema. A desigualdade entre meninos e meninas, que mais tarde se converterá em desigualdade entre homens e mulheres. Como resolvem este problema? Eliminando toda a diferença entre meninos e meninas, e actuando como se fossem o mesmo. Assim tiveram que encontrar uma forma para que os pais, a família, a sociedade e a escola, deixem de obrigar os meninos a serem meninos e as meninas a serem meninas. Mas como os pais, a família e a sociedade não aceitam isto, alguns chegaram à conclusão de que a escola é a melhor forma de alcançarem os seus objectivos. Porque na escola, longe dos pais e da família, podem reprogramar o que é ser um menino e uma menina. Sim, o papá pode usar vestidos femininos e batom nos lábios. Sim, uma mulher pode conduzir camiões. Sim, um bebé pode ter "duas mamãs" ou "dois papás". A escola deve, segundo alguns, desaparecer com as diferenças naturais entre o masculino e o feminino. Deste modo, criando uma confusão, meninos e meninas são idênticos e a desigualdade já não é mais um problema. Em seguida, como um menino sabe se é um menino?! Vamos lá... Depois de misturar tudo, e dizer que todos são idênticos, um menino já não sabe se é um menino e uma menina já não sabe se é uma menina. Solucionámos o problema da igualdade? Não. Somente criámos outro problema. O problema da identidade. Não queremos uma escola que confunda as crianças. Queremos que as crianças aprendam a ler, a escrever e a fazer contas na escola. Queremos escolas que formem cidadãos críticos por meio da cultura. Deixem as meninas serem meninas! Deixem os meninos serem meninos!

• Nuno

Problem is..all services only in Finnish..maybe in English. For older people is diffucult. Your country is dark, cold and peope also cold, not friendly. Language is very hard.. This society is very soft only for children or adolescents. But when You are over 40-50, this is like push to could watter. Strange cold, ..

• Rokkienkeli

No job, no money, it is getting worse... If you can't Finnish or Swedish or Russia, forget all and stay in your konkostan.

• Anonyymi

There are a lof companies where the English is the official language. Also a lot of international companies where a cafeteria is only place to speak Finnish. If you are an engineer for some specefic areas it is good that you are an native English speaker. We need you for 5G development team! Can you start soon?

• Anonyymi

Not a good country to live at all!
      Too many bad things to list!
      I honestly wish I wouldn't know what I know now
      and therefore I would not have come here.
      I wish I could exit the miserable wannabe country
      for good and never be back!
      This country also attracts the very worst immigrant mix,
      (Many are good people though)
      I'm not against immigrants but not many have
      made a move here from any nice developed countries,
      it says a lot about Fin also, since if it was as good as
      the Finns say and what some statistics suggest,
      then many would have come here from
      Western EU countries but almost no one have.
      If folks had also come here from the West,
      it would be much better mix, that's all I'm saying.

• Anonyymi

Obviously some people are ok BUT
      one of the worst co-workers I have ever
      worked with!
      Very, very two-faced and treacherous
      behind back, never mind bad mouthing BUT
      real deep betraying!
      Shameful!

• Anonyymi

I think many people who end up in Finland
      don't like it in the end.
      It's difficult to explain but there is something
      in Finland that does not feel good in every day life,
      there may be other countries like that too, I don't know,
      but I do know that Finland is one like that.
      I prefer America over anything like Finland.

• Anonyymi

Actually this country used to be ok country but
      in the past few years it has changed a lot,
      nowadays I can't recommend Finland to anyone!
      Just about everything has taken a hit!
      No good!

• Anonyymi

Save yourself from a lot of pain!
      Do not come to this sick country,
      very sick indeed.
      I live here against my will and
      would immedieatly exit if I could.
      I'm thankful in life though that I have
      been able to live away from here for many years
      in the past.
      It is what it is!

• English speaking can get the following jobs in metropolitan area:
      - English teacher (consultant, part-time or what ever)
      - Foodora or Wolt delivery
      - cleaning jobs
      - after some basic Finnish and bus drive school, as a bus driver
      - some bars there they accept English only (Molly Malone's, Aussie Bar, maybe few more)
      - every IT company OK to use English only
      - possibly also many media companies

Harsh, cold, depressing country, Summer time distorts reality so that most tourists assume that country is great all year long. Not so. Finns are on their holidays during June and July, that is the reason for more relaxed atmosphere.

I am a Finn, so I surely know how things are here. Should have moved to another country 20 years ago but i did not know back then. Our schooling system used to brainwash us to believe that Finland is the best country in Europe, most of use believed that.

High taxation, uptight people, many. Country-side, good luck. In metropolitan area less racism, most foreigners wanna stay here.

If you work hard you may get some job, esp. if you study Finnish language. Extremely difficult language, takes 4-5 years to learn well, provided you study 4-5 hours 5 times per week for 2-3 years. Most of you do not do that. Good luck! Sorry my English, did not have time to clean my grammar or anything!

• Anonyymi

Koko kansaa potkitaan päähän ja elämä on helvettiä, suomalaisille. Ja sinä nillität kermaperceiden mielikuvitus rasismista. Hyvin vedetty, trol.

Ketjusta on poistettu 10 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Baaritappelu

Hurjaksi käynyt meno Laffassa. Jotain jätkää kuristettu ja joutunu teholle...
      Kokkola
    2. Tappo Kokkolassa

Päivitetty tänään Iltalehti 17.04.2024 Klo: 15:23..Mikähän tämä tapaus nyt sitten taas on.? Henkirikos Kokkolassa on tap
      Kokkola
    3. Poliisit vaikenee ja paikallinen lehti

Poliisit vaikenee ja paikallinen lehti ei kerro taposta taaskaan mitään. Mitä hyötyä on koko paikallislehdestä kun ei
      Kokkola
    4. Miksi tytöt feikkavat saaneensa orgasmin, vaikka eivät ole saaneet?

Eräs ideologia itsepintaisesti väittää, että miehet haluavat työntää kikkelinsä vaikka oksanreikään, mutta tämä väite ei
      Sinkut
    5. Mitä ihmettä

Kaipaat hänessä
      Ikävä
    6. MAKEN REMPAT

Tietääkö kukaan missä tämmöisen firman pyörittäjä majailee? Jäi pojalla hommat pahasti kesken ja rahat muisti ottaa enna
      Suomussalmi
    7. Kuntoutus osasto Ähtärin tk vuode osasto suljetaan

5 viikkoa ja mihin työntekijät, mihin potilaat. Mikon sairaalan lopetukset saivat nyt jatkoa. Alavudelle Liisalle tulee
      Ähtäri
    8. Itämaisesta filosofiasta kiinnostuneille

Itämaisesta filosofiasta kiinnostuneille. Nämä linkit voivat auttaa pääsemään niin sanotusti alkuun. https://keskustel
      Hindulaisuus
    9. Mulla on kyllä

Järkyttävä ikävä sua. Enkä yhtään tykkää tästä olotilastani. Levoton olo. Ja vähän pelottaa..
      Ikävä
    10. Uskoontulo julistetun evankeliumin kautta

Ja kun oli paljon väitelty, nousi Pietari ja sanoi heille: "Miehet, veljet, te tiedätte, että Jumala jo kauan aikaa sitt
      Raamattu
    Aihe