Koiran päiväkirja...

Koirien maailma.

Tämä on englanniksi mutta ei ole vaikeaa luettavaa.. Todellakin sen arvoista että kannattaa yrittää!!

week 1:

-This is first week since i born, how lucky i'am to be in this world.

Month 1:

-My mommy is taking good care of me, she is really good mom.

Month 2:

-Today they separed me from my mommy, she is a good mom and i dont know why
they taking me, with her eyes she sayd goodbye to me.
I hope my new falimy witch is a human family, they will take care of me as good as my mommy did.

Month 4:

-Im growing up really fast and here in my new hous theres other kids, i call them my brothers.
We play a lot, they pull my tail and i bite them back as an a joke.

Month 6:

-Today, I scolded. They ware upset because I l 'pee' indoors, but no one never told me where to do it. Besides sleeping in the room ...

Month 12:

-Today i turned 1 year, i'am adult dog now.My owners say thet i grew more than they thought. That should feel proud of me.

Month 13:

-Today i feel so bad,'My brother' toke my ball away when we playd. I never take hes toys. So it took my ball away. But my jaws have become very strong, so I in advertently hurt hem, it was accident. After the shock,they chained me to the porch,without even moving to the sun. They say they are having me comment on and that I am ungrateful. I do not understand anything what happening...

Month 15:

-Nothing is the same ... I live on the porch. I feel very alone, my family no longer wants me. Sometimes they forget that I am hungry and thirsty. When it rains I have no roof to shelter me.

Month 16:
-Today I came out from the porch. Sure my family forgave me and I was so happy. They took me with them for a walk. We rowed to the highway and suddenly stopped. They opened the door of a car and I got happy thinking that we would do our 'picnic'. I do not understand why they closed the door and left. 'Hey, wait! " u forgot me.... I ran behind the car with all my strength but then car was too fast and they all disapired and left me behind.

Month17:
-I have tried to find way back home. I feel I am lost. In my path there are good-hearted people who see me sad and gives me something to eat. I am grateful with my eyes and from the bottom with my soul. I would like that they take me seriously But they just say 'poor dog',hes probably having been lost.

Month 18:
-The other day I passed a school and saw many children and young people as my 'brothers'. I approached, and a group of them was laughing to me and started to trou stones at me to see who had better aim. " One of those stones hurt my eye and since then I do not see with it.

Month19:
- when I was prettier people liked me more.Now I'm very skinny, my appearance has changed. I lost my eye and people treat me bad on the street.

Month 20:
-I can hardly move. Today when i was trying to cross the road where cars go, one of them hit me. I was in a safe place called 'ditch', but i never forget the look of satisfaction to the driver when he run over me. I wish he would have killed me, but it just dislocate my hip. The pain is terrible, my legs ar just haining into me, but somehow i got myselg dragd to a little grassy slope next to the road.

Month 21:
-I have been 10 days under the sun, rain, cold, without food. I can no longer move. The pain is unbearable. I feel terrible, it seems that even my hair is falling. Some people pass and see me or others just say: 'Stay away' I am almost unconscious, but some strange force me to open my eyes. The sweetness of a voice made me reac out... 'Poor little dog looks like you have nothing left, " it says ... next to her was a man of white coat, began to touch me and said, 'Sorry ma'am, but this dog has no choice, it is better to stop suffering. " A gentle lady start to cry for me, As I could i moved my tail and looked at her withmy eyes,to thanking her for a help. I Just felt the bite of the injection and falled to sleep for forever, with thinking about why I was born that if nobody wanted me?

http://www.grenadaspca.org/archive_news/archive_news_3.jpg

DONT EVER TAKE A DOG IF U WILL ABAND IT. LET US HELP THOSE ONES DOGS WHO NEED SOMEONE TO HELP THEM! People are worst animals on planet!

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. 57-vuotiads muka liian vanha töihin?

On tämä sairas maailma. Mihin yli 55-vuotiaat sitten muka enää kelpaavat? Hidasta itsemurhaa tekemään, kun eläkkeelle ei
        Maailman menoa
      2. Haluatteko miellyttää kumppaninne silmää?

Entä muita aisteja? Mitä olette valmiita tekemään sen eteen että kumppani näkisi teissä kunnioitettavan yksilön? Olette
        Sinkut
      3. By the way, olet

mielessäni. Olet minulle tärkeä, niin suunnattoman tärkeä. En kestäisi sitä jos sinulle tapahtuisi jotain. Surullani ei
        Ikävä
      4. J-miehelle toivon

Hyvää yötä. Voisiko nykyistä tilannetta uhmaten vielä pienintäkään toivetta olla, päästä kainaloosi joskus lepääämään.
        Ikävä
      5. Onko kaivattunne suosittu?

Onko teillä paljon kilpailijoita? Mies valitettavasti näyttää olevan paljonkin naisten suosiossa :(
        Ikävä
      6. Haluatko S

vielä yrittää?
        Ikävä
      7. Täytyi haukkuu sut lyttyyn

En haluu tuntee rakkautta sua kohtaan enää ja haluun unohtaa sut mut sit tulee kuiteki paha olo kun haluis vaan oikeesti
        Ikävä
      8. Onkohan sulla enää tunteita

kun nähdään seuraavan kerran? Niin hyvä fiilis on ollut viime aikoina, että se on nyt pahin pelkoni. Oletkohan unohtanut
        Ikävä
      9. Kylpyläsaaren Lomakylän kahvilaravintola

Kävimme syömässä Kylpyläsaaressa. "Naudanliha burgeri" maksoi 18,90 euroa ja lisäksi limsa 4,50 euroa. Annoksen hinnaks
        Haapavesi
      10. Etkö ymmärrä että olen turhautunut

kun ei etene. Auttaisit rakas vai onko kaikki vain kuvitelmiani omassa päässäni?
        Ikävä
      Aihe