Only in Finland!

Americano_1974

As an American, who has spent the last four years in Helsinki I have been following the talent both times it has been on.

I have to admit few years back language was a big barrior, but even then I was quite amazed of the winner.

This year I am almost speechless. Even though Finland´s Susie did have a horrible pronounciation, he was a true diamond with simply amazing voice. Also the guy with almost-hockey-stick miracles were really out of this world not to even mention the kungfu-dude.

The winner on the other hand... I think there are no other country you could win a show like this with such a sorry performance. The guys mimic was lousy, and the looked after talent was not found. At least not by me. There was simply nothing special about the performance. There was only one little guy (small dude with the blond hair and weird makeup), which was maybe worse.

I truly wonder, who are the people who voted for this no-talent-at-all? I know no Finn who would have voted for this guy. For that, I am proud of!

BIll B

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Jos_Dutch_78

Jos from Holland - 8 years in Finland

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

What is wrong in this country?

Jos

• Peksi_72

I have to say. Ater this evening I am sorry to be Finnishh as well. Horrible winner. It was someting we could have sent to Eurovision 20 years ago if it was a song.

Eli siis suomeksi. Olipa paska voittaja

Pekka

• Aina sama juttu

I was quite disappointed that none of the amazing dance groups (or Elmeri, or Joona) made it to the top three, but that's what you have to learn to expect in this country. The problem is that you're allowed unlimited votes from the same phone, so a performer only needs a small support group willing to spend a lot of money on those text messages to win. The same thing has happened with our Idol, where you only have to read certain messageboards to see quite a few fan(atic)s openly admit they vote several times to make sure their favourite makes it through. At least this year's Talent winner deserved to win the most out of the top three, unlike the girl with the painfully average voice and the old guy who is a professional musician instead of the raw, undiscovered talent you're supposed to be in this show.

Unfortunately, the amount of people who actually bother to vote is pretty small in this small country, so they won't put a limit on the amount of times one person can vote the same performer. They want that money from the text messages. You can only hope the best acts go on to do better things with their talent than the winners.

• Is this true?

I have only one word to say about this talent winner... terrible.

• Andreas from Salzbur

>the old guy who is a professional musician

Really? I don't believe you.

• That's right
        Andreas from Salzbur kirjoitti:

>the old guy who is a professional musician

Really? I don't believe you.

Because he's not such a mindblowing singer? That won't stop people from becoming famous and popular here, you know!

Anyway, there's been a lot of talk about this guy right here on this messageboard, and he's definitely had a musical career long before coming on Talent.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Maksetaanko Vornaselle palkkaa 2 viikon sairaslomasta

Eli torstain kännistä 2 viikon palkallinen sairasloma? Saako muut duunarit myös rännätä 2 viikkoa työnantajan laskuun?
      Perussuomalaiset
    2. Miksi tunnet vetoa..

Miksi tunnet vetoa juuri häntä kohtaan? Mikä sen saa aikaan?
      Ikävä
    3. Mitä te palstan ihanat naiset

Ajattelette hyvin viisaista miehistä, jotka ovat koko ajan jotenkin oudosti väärässä? Vaikka älykkyysosamääräsi olisi 21
      Sinkut
    4. Tapaus Vornanen

Se oli torstai-ilta ja kansanedustaja Vornanen oli juhlimassa seurueensa kanssa pitkän edustusviikon jälkeen. Baarissa o
      Maailman menoa
    5. Nainen, kohtelin sua kuin paskaa

Ja silti odotin että annat kaiken anteeksi. Yllätyin kun niin ei käynytkään. Olethan kaikin puolin alle mun tason ja sun
      Ikävä
    6. Nainen, seuraan sun uutta elämää

Hieman naurattaa tuo sun uusi rooli 🤭. Kun et sovi siihen mitenkään. Mutta pakkohan sulla jokin paikka olla missä hämme
      Ikävä
    7. Voi hitto Rinsessa säikähdin

Että olitkin silloin joku huijari. Huh, sano ettet ole.
      Ikävä
    8. Olet kaikki mitä ikinä tahdonkaan

Voi sinä ihana Jarno olet just se ihminen keneen menin täysin ihastumaan. Kuin salama kirkkaalta taivaalta meidän koht
      Suhteet
    9. Ilona Siekkinen

Onko Ilona Siekkinen todellinen henkilö vai tekoälyllä luotu henkilö? Koostettu monesta eri kuvasta ja liitetty yhteen m
      Yhteiskunta
    10. AVARN Security ja julkisen toimeksiannon laiton henkilörekisteri

Kyseessä ei ole VR:än ylläpitämä, vaan Avarnin laiton henkilörekisteri. https://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000000482739.htm
      Turvallisuuspalvelut
    Aihe