Voi hitto mitä skeidaa,, katso NY times David Gilliam

Fin/Us-12v

David Gilliam kuoli sydänkohtaukseen vapaudenpatsaan huoltohenkilökuntana.

Miksi viljelet tänne väärää tietoa.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • "David Gilliam kuoli sydänkohtaukseen vapaudenpatsaan huoltohenkilökuntana.

Miksi viljelet tänne väärää tietoa."

- Itse viljelet väärää tietoa, ks. lainaukset:

"The Gilliams' mold-infested home was chosen to receive the makeover -- out of thousands of applications nationwide -- because they suffered a great loss on Christmas Eve when father and volunteer firefighter David Gilliam, 41, died unexpectedly of pneumonia, leaving his wife, Maryann, 32, to care for their six young children.

The dangerous levels of toxic mold forced her and the children, ages 8 months to 12 years, to stay with family members."

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-80790.html

o o o

"David Gilliam simultaneously worked several jobs to support his family in order to fulfill his dream of becoming a firefighter and EMT. He was one state test away from getting his instructor coordinator license when he suddenly died. As a result of her husband’s autopsy, Maryann learned that the basement of her family’s home was contaminated with dangerous levels of toxic spores. Her doctor advised the mother and her six children to vacate the house for health reasons. The community has rallied around the Gilliams; since David’s death, the family have lived with several family members, neighbors and friends. Currently they are living with Maryann’s sister.

In this episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, the design team will not only be changing lives, but also saving them – the Gilliams’ doctor said they cannot return to the house because they will all get sick in that environment."

http://abc.go.com/shows/extreme-makeover-home-edition/episode-detail/gilliam-family/33799

o o o

"The Dangers of Mold

The autopsy of David Gilliam from Armada Township, Mich., was conclusive. The coroner’s report revealed that David, husband and father of six young children, died from exposure to toxic mold spores found in his home. The home was contaminated. His wife, Maryann, and their children fled."

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=78356940058

• Toisaalta aloittajaa täytyy kiittää varsinkin viimeisen linkin löytymisestä, jota kautta pääsin aikamoisen tiedon jäljille.

- Well, well...

Tässä linkissähän "The Dangers of Mold"
        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=78356940058 on myös tällainen juttu, lainaus:

"My name is Lea O'Neal and this year I am taking time off to write my first book, which I am entitling 'Mold Will Kill You!' There is room in my book for you to share your personal mold-related stories. Perhaps you’ve been exposed to just a small amount of mold in your basement or some mold found under the kitchen sink. Or maybe you have had a severe reaction after discovering mold in the corner of a closet."

Alkoi kiinnostaa, mitä homeeseen liittyvää Lea O'Neal on kirjoittanut. En löytänyt tuollaista kirjaa kuin "Mold Will Kill You!", mutta jotain muuta löytyi. Esimerkiksi tämä aika karsea stoori:

"Lea O'Neal Says:
        July 29th, 2008 at 4:59 pm

From February 1985 until June 13, 2007, I lived in a house infested with mold and did not know of the dangers.

Three university professors who lived in my house from 1959 until 2000 also died suddenly, mysteriously, of lung cancer and of other rare forms of cancer.

I have survived to tell the story that some of the deadliest mold spores known to mankind were found in the basement of my house, yet I am unable to get my house condemned by the city, the county or the tax assessor.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia in one of the finest historic communities in the city, Collier Heights.

I need help.

I’d like to know what dangers mold spore
        have on the human body and once you have ingested and inhaled mold, how do you get the mold out of your bloodstream?

Finally, as the former president of our neighborhood association, I have discovered that over the years, each home that had a mold problem, someone has died…yet our county health professionals are turning a deaf ear and a blind eye.

It’s OK to post my full name, address and email address. The more people know of the crisis, the better. I have lost everything. All of my personal belongings have been ruined.

To make matters worst, engineers dispatched by the city (2002-2005) discovered a sinkhole underneath my house.

If anyone has medical solutions, I am interested in learning more about the dangers of mold."

http://www.talkmold.com/2007/08/24/share-your-mold-story-with-us/

Jk. Tuossahan Lea O'Neal kertoo, että samassa talossa, jossa hän on asunut, on kuollut yllättäen kolme yliopiston professoria keuhko- ja muihin harvinaisiin syöpiin.

Lea O'Neal kirjoittaa saaneensa vielä entisenä naapurustoyhteisön puheenjohtajana tietää, että vuosien varrella jokaisessa kodissa, jossa on ollut homeongelma, on joku kuollut, vaikka terveydenhuoltoammattilaiset eivät ole näkevinään ja kuulevinaan mitään.

Lisäksi Lea O'Nealilla on samanlaisia murheita kuin täällä omaisuuden pilalle menemisestä, kuinka saisi homeen verenkierrosta pois, jne.

Ketjusta on poistettu 2 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Takaisin ylös

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Tärkeä kysymys!

Haluatko sinä, mies, minut?
      Ikävä
    2. Asiallinen lähestyminen

Mitä on asiallinen lähestyminen?? Tietääkö tai tajuaako kukaan, varsinkaan miehet??? Eilen NELJÄNNEN kerran jouduin isk
      Sinkut
    3. Jennika Vikman avoimena - Isosisko Erika Vikman ohjeisti napakasti Tähdet, tähdet -kisaan: "Älä.."

Jennika ja Erika - niin ovat kuin kaksi marjaa! Ilmeiltään, ääneltään ja eleiltään hyvinkin samanlaiset - toinen on kyll
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    4. Milloin viimeksi näit ikäväsi kohteen?

Oliko helppo tunnistaa hänet? Millaisia tunteita tuo näkeminen herätti sinussa?
      Ikävä
    5. En tiedä..

Yhtään minkälainen miesmaku sinulla on. itse arvioin sinua moneenkin otteeseen ja joka kerta päädyin samaan lopputulokse
      Ikävä
    6. Suhde asiaa

Miksi et halua suhdetta kanssani?
      Ikävä
    7. Kirjoita nainen meistä jotain tänne

tai minusta, ihan mitä haluat. Niinkin voi kirjoittaa, etteivät muut tunnista, esim. meidän kahdenkeskisistä jutuista. K
      Ikävä
    8. Mitäs nainen

Meinaat tehdä viikonloppuna.
      Ikävä
    9. Vedalainen metafysiikka

Termi ”metafysiikka” kuuluu Aristoteleelle. Metafysiikka tarkoittaa ”fysiikan jälkeen” eli tietoa siitä, mikä on tavalli
      Hindulaisuus
    10. Paras olisi vain unohtaa

Tuleekohan tähän meidän tilanteeseen ikinä mitään selvyyttä. Epätoivo iskee taas, enkä jaksaisi enää odottaa. Kohta lop
      Ikävä
    Aihe