My newbie Amadeus,let's do open affair!

code Amadeus2Anna!

I'm a woman who has just gone through a minor heartache.I'm ready to see a new guy.One time I heard about Austria.Then I saw the movie about the original Mozart.Then I thought: what about trying to find A SOUL THAT KNOWS THE MAGIC FLUIT? Inspired by THE POLTERGHEIST MOVIE 3 OR 2 (TV VOICE ONE) - I FELL IN LOVE WITH the idea of MEETING AMADEUS ! RE-APPEARED!

I have searched through vegan kitchens, Goa music clubs, rythm and bass gigs, Marilyn Monroe websites...Where are you Mozart of the NEUE MUZIK?

I tried to webzoom a holy soul spirit with the help of Cappella's videoclip U Got 2 Know. I thought there is ghost windyness in that sound.

I remember what I once was told about a seriously experienced vegan and Goa traveller - he is intelligent, he is a genius.You should see his room - he has all his important papers and bills and credits inside a filing.

I strongly believe that this ghost spirit, suspected to be the new Mozart, is not a conman or a nazi or a cannabis smoker.I strongly feel that he is a mathematically musical thinker. Feel It! Mozart, are you friends with Dj Tiesto? Any chances I could get your hotel room number maybe some time? A Danish breakfast, you and me? Best loving huggies your Veggie-Hareburger Henriette-Anne

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Anna Henrietta II

PS.

My secrets are very simple.
      I have planned to seduce Amadeus wearing a balconette in opaque green or java turqoise.
      At nighttimes I wear dreamy satin makeup products.
      I prefer night date with the requiem composer and not too early evening at all as I hate evening rush in the traffic lines.
      My other secrets are: indulging in something I'd normally hate, like seafood.
      Oysters with him, moules marinated in wine, swordfish, octopus pasta - like I did in Cagnes sur Mer one time before.
      My clubbing tip: when in Copenhagen, try Jungfruburet (the jungfrau's cage).I loved their atmosphere in 1998.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Millä voin

Hyvittää kaiken?
      Ikävä
    2. Jotain puuttuu

Kun en sinua näe. Et ehkä arvaisi, mutta olen arka kuin alaston koivu lehtiä vailla, talven jäljiltä, kun ajattelen sinu
      Ikävä
    3. Haluan sut

Haluatko sinä vielä mut?
      Ikävä
    4. Ampuminen Iisalmessa

Älytöntä on tämä maailman meno.
      Iisalmi
    5. Hei A, osaatko

sanoa, miksi olet ihan yhtäkkiä ilmestynyt kaveriehdotuksiini Facebookissa? Mitähän kaikkea Facebook tietää mitä minä en
      Ikävä
    6. Haluaisin aidosti jo luovuttaa ja unohtaa

Ei tästä mitään tule koskaan.
      Ikävä
    7. Pohjola kadulla paukuteltu

Iltasanomissa juttua.
      Iisalmi
    8. 91
    9. Synnittömänä syntyminen

Helluntailaisperäisillä lahkoilla on Raamatunvastainen harhausko että ihminen syntyy synnittömänä.
      Helluntailaisuus
    10. Mitä tämä tarkoittaa,

että näkyy vain viimevuotisia? Kirjoitin muutama tunti sitten viestin, onko se häipynyt avaruuteen?
      Ikävä
    Aihe