ROCK lyriikkaa

Voitto_Varmistus

Next generation is double penetration, open wide nation.
When senior goes down and under, junior wipes the sounds of thunder.Howlin in between the boobs of Amber, world borrows
the grey space from gas chamber. Dark cloud is crying crowd, farting loud.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Reima_Roisiruiskiva

Mental man with menthol hobby in his hand....
      Having black and yellow fingernails, when gold digging heart label fails....
      Now devoted mineral man is surrounded by funeral band.

• Ruth_Truetruth

I APOLOGIZE: Black man pays these white man`s prays......
      ...There`s a Moby Dick versus prince of whales........Same sea but different sea level......
      .....White shadow in rainbow`s navel.

• Kindafondof

COP CALLED HER CAROL: Ho-ho-ho - said the whore......Just before Xmas, behind
      the X-rated store....She took me in and looked like polar bear.....I had only one gift
      and thin thinking to wear....Her loft in the air was full of software.

• Boris_Boringpass

Eden of 79 degrees. I'm insider it seems. Gardener is the founder and keeper. Having roots mentally deeper. I'm focusing on special rose. Not the grass of overdose. It's always 79 degrees. And everlasting sharp dressed bees.

• Hektim_Nopsajoutuin

George Joyce and his yella feet, waits for my green light in Wall street. Those taxes are his, this taxi is mine. Man of old meters is a black box of flying time.

• Jojo_Sitcomclown

SluttyJane Jungle was playing her bongo. Johnny Weiss was smart but not too wise. She knew how to deal with mister Dick. So the Dick fell Deep into quicksand shit.

• Birger_Kaksneuvola

Only too short song: You promised me tits, you promised me that. You threw me some bits, but I am hungry for fat.

• Xesus_helaren

Owner of the hebrew manual, quickstep klezmer went out of my head.
      festival for puzzles is annual, I can`t connect this doubledecker bed.

• Hifinoro_Hitachibitch

"Dicks....Years ago." -Old maid once said. " Those were the days, my fat Flintstone Fred." - " He has spend mister Libido's sponsor savings."....."All I have left is wooden dildo cravings."

• Jeremias_Unelias

She gave deaf-metal lyrics for double-bum. Now I'm high on speed, chewing elastic gum. Everything started from fresh. All the way I'm collecting flesh. And if you're not born in dead. Your hands are picking ladies of red.

• Billy_yard_Hartz

Dick of the deck: I am weird waves diver, collecting mad dogs from the bottom of the sea. Having light lighthouse shining, on the butt butt boat.

• D.D.R.Esetem

Total care: There`s a Monty in the buttergreen, fighting against the margarine.
      Health care system behind the scene, pulls the strings for mister Bean. Memories of good taste remain, in big picture`s metabolic frame.

• Tori_Fucktory

I Lost my asshole in times of shit, just when I really needed it. Everybody told me to shit it down, in ten sundowner's town.

• Rrrockkkilyrriiccaaa

Lets street fuck . I o lets go.

• Pikkumaista_pokaa

Teksti poistettu. Missä perusteet.

Ketjusta on poistettu 3 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Nesteen bensapumput pois, tilalle latausasemat

Näin se maailma muuttuu, kun Suomessakin liikenneasemat lopettavat polttoaineiden myynnin ja tarjoavat enää sähköä autoi
      Maailman menoa
    2. Mietin sinua nainen

Ikävöin sinua enemmän kuin voin myntää. Ajattelin et laitan sinulle viestriä (kirjoitin jo puhelimeen viestin) Sitten
      Ikävä
    3. Härsilällä jännät paikat, saako hän 30 päiväsakkoa Rasmuksen tapauksesta

Syyttäjä vaatii peräti kolmekymmentä päiväsakkoa Härsilälle, vaikka todistajan mukaan Rasmus aloitti nuhjaamisen, jossa
      Lapua
    4. Kyllä suoraan

Sanottua vi.tu.taa. Miksi en toiminut silloin. Sama kun olisi heittänyt smagardin menemään.
      Ikävä
    5. Nainen, viime aikoina olen itkenyt sinua yhä useammin

Niin kuin juuri äsken. Aamulla näin myös unta sinusta. Koskin unessa hiuksia päälaellasi, ja pyytelin sitä heti anteeksi
      Ikävä
    6. Voisitko nainen kertoa mulle

Tykkäätkö sä musta, vai unohdanko koko jutun? Mä en viitti tulla sinne enää, ettei mua pidetä jonain vainoajana, ku sun
      Suhteet
    7. Ne alkaa aina yhdeltä

jos mies et ole sattunut huomaamaan!
      Ikävä
    8. Haluan sinua mies

Saat minut kuumaksi.
      Ikävä
    9. Voitaisiinko harjoitella rakas

Näiden tekoa? 👶👶👶👶👶👶
      Ikävä
    10. Täällä iImenee vihamielisyys kristinuskoa kohtaan

Ei taida sielunvaellus-/jälleensyntymisväellä olla omasta asiastaan mielekästä sanottavaa, kun pitää kiivaasti hyökätä e
      Hindulaisuus
    Aihe