Looking for friends in Tampere

paaasiat

Hi there,

I'm an American, living in Tampere, and finding it quite difficult. I've been in Finland for nearly 3 months and have little to show for it.

I was a writer/producer/director in Hollywood for nearly 10 years but came here to stay with my fiancee.

I have not found it easy to relate to many Finns or foreigners here. The Finns don't say anything of their true feelings, and the foreigners seem to be a bit overbearing.

I like people that both share what they're feeling and are able to listen. I have yet to find many people here that communicate in this way.

I have quite a bit of strange specific interests and enjoy others that do as well. I listen to a lot of metal and am starting an experimental metal record label. Additionally, I'm writing a feature film and have many other projects, based out of the USA. I especially like highly creative people.

But I'm not looking to do any creative work here, just find some friends to hang out with, chat, play some boardgames/videogames, talk about the problems of the world or problems in one's life and figure out how to solve them. Sense of humor is a huge bonus.

I've got a load of world experiences from hitchhiking dangerous parts of the Middle East to CouchSurfing islands off the coast Africa to camping amongst glaciers in Greenland.

I am able to have basic conversational skills in about 15 languages.

Just some of my interests... write me if you think we may get along.

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • ennenkuulumatonta

Well, this is Finland. I lived here approximately 30 years. I studied at the university for a couple of decades. I found out that everyone here is a time thief or an idea thief. This entire country for it's residents seems to be a place of lies, a place of gossip, a place of envy. Beware. I hate everything here (including brainwash and torture by unknown entities).

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    2. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    5. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    6. Miksi kohtelit minua kuin tyhmää koiraa?

Rakastin sinua mutta kohtelit huonosti. Tuntuu ala-arvoiselta. Miksi kuvittelin että joku kohtelisi minua reilusti. Hais
      Särkynyt sydän
    7. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    8. Kyllä poisto toimii

Esitin illan suussa kysymyksen, joka koska palstalla riehuvaa häirikköä ja tiedustelin, eikö sitä saa julistettua pannaa
      80 plus
    9. "Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu"..

"Joka miekkaan tarttuu, se siihen hukkuu".. Näin puhui jo aikoinaan Jeesus, kun yksi hänen opetuslapsistaan löi miekalla
      Yhteiskunta
    10. Näkymätöntä porukkaa vai ei

Mon asuu yksin. Mitas mieltä ootte ?
      Ikävä
    Aihe