Finnish language in exchange with computer skills

luxhari714

Hi Finnish origin people,

I am new to Finland (just 1 yr) and now i would like to learn Finnish language more practically.

If you are interested to teach Finnish for free in exchange i can teach you basic to advance computer skills on Ms packages (Word, Excel, powerpoint, etc ) and some programming skills as well as advance English, Nepali and Hindi languages and basic German.

I will also offer spicy Nepali food if we are meeting in my address. So, we could exchange culture as well.

I would prefer Finnish girls for this purpose.

As i do have many Finnish male friends already in this time period. But i do not know how a finish girls are, how sensitive are they with international people and regards to international cultural exchange? It does not mean that i do not want to learn from boys, they are also heartly welcome.

Please do not think negatively.

Regards
Hari
[email protected]

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • arttimo2

OK, You need a finnish girlfriend and in future wife because permission to stay Finland. Wow that is so clever. And after that You planned a Finnish taxpayers funds You life now and forever? No, no, try something more unusuall. Finnish girls are not so dumb that You are.

• Harii

Thanks for ur comments, arttimo2. I don't need to have finnish citizenship by marrying a finnish girl. My country is far better than Finland, even though it is poor but people are rich. In my country I have people who speak to u when u are sad and share happiness and sorrow. Having a finnish girlfren is not my interest.

• TerminateR22

You first write you want to learn Finnish, and then you see you are looking for girls only. You can't deny this sounds very suspicious.

However, I didn't think you are looking for a wife, but instead maybe some poor Finnish girls to rape. Not so nice, such a bad boy.

• RaakaWatson

Wow, an Indian saying that his country is better than Finland. Please do enlighten me in which sense? Are we talking about education here? Most Indians don't know how to read or write. Or are we talking about hygiene? Unlike anywhere else Indians take a shit on the streets where their children play. Or are we talking about honesty and integrity? Most Indians would sell out their own mother to get away from any shit they have gotten themselves.
        Now just keeping this in good order lets make it clear that same goes with Pakistanis and Bangladeshis too. Pathetic wankers

• dhfjgkhlj

finnish is so easy that little babys can speak it.

• erttt55tg

Finns dislike all foreigners. So do not come to Finland, nobody need You in here. We are happy if You stay away. Is that clear now?

• WelcometoFinland

Most sorry to read the above comments. They represent the utmost unsocial unfits in the Finnish society. Dear Luxhari, be assured that those opinion do NOT belong to the majority of us, just a small minority. Whatever their reasons are to speak disrespectfully and rudely to others, is a learned facftor ( from where, I do not know!) and their language reflects a serious fault in their character.

Plese do not take them seriously, jsut leave them to stew in their own misery.

As said before, the large majority of us Finns are hospitable, caring and kind!

• DontComeToFinland

No, You are wrong. Finns hate all foreigners and only media try to tell its own fantasies. Large majority says keep out here.

• faheedazaleez

إشعار إلى جميع الذين يخططون للسفر الى فنلندا. ليس هناك فرص عمل على الإطلاق في فنلندا. في فنلندا، هناك الكثير من البطالة. فنلندا لا تمنح اللجوء للعراقيين بعد الآن. السلطات الفنلندية لا تعطي السكن للمهاجرين

• Goaway

The last time I read something like what you wrote was by a muslem who thought he could rape any woman who wanted to help him. Finns are not as stupid as you seem to think.

• 08u97999

I don't think you can teach advanced English because there are grammatic mistakes in your post.

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Baaritappelu

Hurjaksi käynyt meno Laffassa. Jotain jätkää kuristettu ja joutunu teholle...
      Kokkola
    2. Tappo Kokkolassa

Päivitetty tänään Iltalehti 17.04.2024 Klo: 15:23..Mikähän tämä tapaus nyt sitten taas on.? Henkirikos Kokkolassa on tap
      Kokkola
    3. Miksi tytöt feikkavat saaneensa orgasmin, vaikka eivät ole saaneet?

Eräs ideologia itsepintaisesti väittää, että miehet haluavat työntää kikkelinsä vaikka oksanreikään, mutta tämä väite ei
      Sinkut
    4. Poliisit vaikenee ja paikallinen lehti

Poliisit vaikenee ja paikallinen lehti ei kerro taposta taaskaan mitään. Mitä hyötyä on koko paikallislehdestä kun ei
      Kokkola
    5. MAKEN REMPAT

Tietääkö kukaan missä tämmöisen firman pyörittäjä majailee? Jäi pojalla hommat pahasti kesken ja rahat muisti ottaa enna
      Suomussalmi
    6. Mitä ihmettä

Kaipaat hänessä
      Ikävä
    7. Itämaisesta filosofiasta kiinnostuneille

Itämaisesta filosofiasta kiinnostuneille. Nämä linkit voivat auttaa pääsemään niin sanotusti alkuun. https://keskustel
      Hindulaisuus
    8. Kuntoutus osasto Ähtärin tk vuode osasto suljetaan

5 viikkoa ja mihin työntekijät, mihin potilaat. Mikon sairaalan lopetukset saivat nyt jatkoa. Alavudelle Liisalle tulee
      Ähtäri
    9. Välillä käy mielessä

olisiko sittenkin ollut parempi, että emme koskaan olisi edes tavanneet. Olisi säästynyt monilta kyyneleiltä.
      Ikävä
    10. Mulla on kyllä

Järkyttävä ikävä sua. Enkä yhtään tykkää tästä olotilastani. Levoton olo. Ja vähän pelottaa..
      Ikävä
    Aihe