Englanninkielisiä vitsejä

Viivi

Heips!
Voisitteko laittaa parhaita englanninkielisiä vitsejä? Pitäis laittaa jotain Australialaiselle kaverille, muttei ole hirveenä aikaa alkaa selaileen vitsipalstoja. Saa olla ihan millasia vaan, kaksimielisiä, blondijuttuja jne.
Kiitos kaikille ja kauniita syyspäiviä!

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Brain död

-Are you okay?
      -No, i'm Steve.

• otava

pleasures has a munk?"
      "None"

• gd

Man "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"

Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name!!"

Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

• lauantai

Why is 6 affraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9

:D

• Hequ

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
      In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, you should know five things...
      1 -The bartender is a blonde girl.
      2 -The bouncer is a blonde gal.
      3 -I'm a 6 feet tall, 200-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
      4 -The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weightlifter.
      5 -The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler.
      Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?
      The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares, "Nah... Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

• on

paras!!

• Hequ (again)

The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this:

You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. But you only have one ass.

Feel better?

• toi

oli liikaa.

• hequa
        toi kirjoitti:

oli liikaa.

it is really bad joke!! lol

• hequ

The taxi driver picks up a nun. After a little while, he turns and says to the nun, "Sister, I've always wondered what it would be like to get a blowjob from a nun." The nun smiles and says, "Well, perhaps I can grant your wish if you are Catholic and go to church." The cabbie says, "Yes, I am Catholic and, yes, I go to church." So, he pulls over and the nun gives him the best blowjob he ever had. They get back on the road and, as he's about to drop the nun off, the cab driver says, "Sister, I have a confession. I'm not Catholic. I'm Jewish, and I don't go to church." The nun says, "I, too, have a confession. My name is Dave and I'm going to a costume party."

• hequ

A Side Order of Blondes

Two blondes are on opposite sides of a lake.
      One blonde yells to the other, "How do you get to the other side?"

"You are on the other side," yells the other blonde.

• hequ

A Side Order of Blondes

Two blondes are on opposite sides of a lake.
      One blonde yells to the other, "How do you get to the other side?"

"You are on the other side," yells the other blonde.

• -Hequ-

Two blondes were going to Disneyland when they came to a fork in the road. The sign read: "Disneyland Left."
        So they went home.

• HQ

Why did the mirror have 6 holes in it?
        A blonde tried to shoot herself!

• HQ
        HQ kirjoitti:

Why did the mirror have 6 holes in it?
        A blonde tried to shoot herself!

Beware the Blonde Terrorist

Did you hear about the blonde that tried to blow up her husband's car?
        She burned her lips on the tailpipe!

---------

Blond Father

A blond guy and a brunette girl were happily married and about to have a baby. One day, the wife started having contractions, so the husband rushed her to the hospital. He held her hand as she went through a trying birth. In the end, there were two little baby boys.
        The blond guy turned to his wife and angrily said, "All right, who's the other father!?!"

-----------

Blonde - Death in the Family

One day, a blonde's neighbor goes over to her house, sees the blonde crying, and asks her what happened. The blonde said that her mother had passed away. The neighbor made her some coffee and calmed her down a little and then left. The next day the neighbor went back over to the house and found the blonde crying again. She asked her why she was crying this time.
        "I just got off of the phone with my sister, her mother died too!"

-------------

the best one

What's the most famous coffee in Afghanistan?
        Osama bin Latte

---

Asian Lady

There was an Asian lady who married an English gentleman and moved to London. The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but anyhow managed to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries. One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy pork legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation, lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. The butcher got the message and the lady went home with pork legs. The next day, she needed to get chicken breasts. Again, she didn't know how to say, and so unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breast. The lady got what she wanted. The third day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. So she brought her husband to the store...
        'cause he spoke English.

--------

that is all of them

www.jokes.com

• me
        -Hequ- kirjoitti:

Two blondes were going to Disneyland when they came to a fork in the road. The sign read: "Disneyland Left."
        So they went home.

!!!!!!!

• Hequ
        me kirjoitti:

!!!!!!!

leave, left left = lähteä jättää!

disney left on imperfektissä et disney lähti!

• hequa

oli paras?

• Anonyymi

Moro

• Anonyymi

david beats a meat, and next he beats his seat(car) and by getting drunked (by drinking heavily 100% pirtu alcohol) he beats his friend (whos last name is peat). Is this a humorous poem? Onks tää humoristinen runo(verbaaliakrobatiaa vähän juice leskisen riimittelytyyliin??)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Haistoin ensin tuoksusi

Käännyin katsomaan oletko se todellakin sinä , otin askeleen taakse ja jähmetyin. Moikattiin naamat peruslukemilla. Tu
      Ikävä
    2. Naiset miltä kiihottuminen teissä tuntuu

Kun miehellä tulee seisokki ja ja sellainen kihmelöinti sinne niin mitä naisessa köy? :)
      Sinkut
    3. Olet sä kyllä

ihme nainen. Mikä on tuo sun viehätysvoiman salaisuus?
      Ikävä
    4. Tähdet, tähdet -tippuja Kake Randelin tilittää avoimena: "Tämä on viihdyttämistä, eikä sitä..."

ISO kiitos Kake lauluistasi!Nyt ei vaan studioyleisö lämmennyt. Olet legenda! Lue Kake Randelinin mietteet: https://w
      Tv-sarjat
    5. Hiljaiset hyvästit?

Vai mikä on :( oonko sanonut jotain vai mitä?
      Ikävä
    6. Näkymätöntä porukkaa vai ei

Mon asuu yksin. Mitas mieltä ootte ?
      Ikävä
    7. 3
    8. Turha mun on yrittää saada yhteyttä

Oot mikä oot ja se siitä
      Suhteet
    9. En koskaan

Aliarvoinut, nauranut/pitänyt pilkkana, tai ajatellut mitään negatiivista sinusta. Jos nämä asiat uskot ja luotat sen v
      Ikävä
    10. Teuvo Hakkaraisesta tulee eurovaalien ääniharava

Persuissa harmitellaan omaa tyhmyyttä
      Maailman menoa
    Aihe